The greatest techs

Daily reminder that You will never learn the greatest fighting moves or technologies for Then they Will have to think up a defense for it (Theres none)

You give me 2 youys and i will teach you a fighting move not even the secret service will teach you

Attached: 1530147109357m.jpg (576x1024, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

data.tumblr.com/ede509520a323397425037abefe59ddf/tumblr_nnzqmaqeAW1rc49f2o4_raw.jpg
pregchan.com/r/res/7478.html
pregchan.com
belly-photography.tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why the fuck would you wear the holy cross if you don't respect its message and the teachings of Christ? It's not a fashion accessory you blasted roastie.

shes about to fart a mars bar out her befouled cunt haha

We have allready discovered inter galaxy space travel, Infinite energy but it will not get released for then the Enemy of America will use it againt them, The jews are to afraid of that

Thanks for two yous

Heres how you do it

Rush up to the enemy, lay yoyr arms around them as in a Hard hug, Keep their arms restrained now, lay your face against the side of their head and bite of their ear if you are strong enough they wont be able to move and do keep in mind that you only need 1/2 their strngth to keep them restrained like that

I am not surprised this chick is pregnant, there is no way I would pull out of this bitch

>cross
kek

>Heres how you do it
When will people learn that you can't use an image more interesting than the subject you wish to discuss?

what are you trying to say bjornsen

This is a fake profile

t. have this chick's actual preggo lewds

Attached: 1489993151564.jpg (511x850, 574K)

post em

Attached: do_it_faggot.jpg.png (337x363, 149K)

Ask and you shall receive.

But first, some Anne Frank.

Attached: 1489743887000.jpg (687x1117, 658K)

She was a twinner so she got HUGE by the end.

Attached: twins08-28wks.jpg (996x992, 61K)

lmao fake pic lol, i can see the line where the pregnant stomach was photo shopped in

Wrong

See

Attached: 1425315428533.jpg (640x480, 26K)

Hot, incels don’t understand the glory of blowing your load into a preggy

What I would give to see this uncensored.

Attached: twins15-38wks.jpg (755x596, 63K)

Totally would. not even joking.

>p
wtf, that shit looks infected

>tfw you hookup and a month later she tells you know she's having twins
NO THANKS

Attached: pepe jfmsu.jpg (374x363, 44K)

>tfw no heavily pregnant Dutch-Jewish teenager to ride your dick and listen as she cries with joy as you fill her with your hot goo

Attached: sad penguin.jpg (291x343, 8K)

Never been to Russia? Every eastern european camgirl on the internet wears a cross while whoring themselves out.

Attached: 14936545463.gif (640x272, 3.62M)

>Fucking a girl and suddenly a hand grabs your dick.
No thanks

Attached: 4D7241EC-A451-4081-B4C5-DCC1240C222C.jpg (310x162, 14K)

It wasn't uncommon to see Red Army soldiers during the Russian Civil War and WWII wearing crosses either.

Attached: saint andrew's cross bane of tyrants.jpg (546x438, 29K)

Are you Luis Suarez?

>implying that doesn't make even hotter

Attached: tumblr_nnzqmaqeAW1rc49f2o4_1280.jpg (1280x687, 235K)

oh hell yeah

I knew you'd like it.

Here, have some more of my collection.

Attached: _pantyhose blk.jpg (2048x1534, 156K)

>Just find a church girl, user

Women have no morals and I hate anyone who posts that meme.

I 100% would. I've got a pregnancy fetish

>Hotter

Attached: 5621DDCC-5931-4E63-86D2-C91362CD5964.jpg (600x1147, 71K)

Lmao that girls whoring days are over. Her body is going to be fucjing gone when that pregnancy ends. Better to just delete that tinder now.

You know that rrally made me laff
But seems like it could go wrong

Best move is crouch then leapfrog attack as you jump up and push them off balance backwards continually

I'd fuck her. Don't have to pull out.

I've been into preggos since I was 13. I had a science teacher that looked like she was going to pop at any minute. I would fantasize about her keeping me after school and "disciplining" me. She left mid year when she had her baby. Sad feels.

Boy have I got a story to tell you.

When I was twelve we read Anne Frank's uncensored diary in history class. It was pretty boring at first but when we got to the part she fantasizes about a baby coming out of her tight vagina, I got the biggest hard-on of my life. Literally made my dick diamonds. Luckily this was at the very end of the school day so I managed to keep my boner up long enough to get home and hop into bed. Spent the whole weekend masturbating to the thought of Anne Frank pregnant and giving birth. Best nut of my life.

I'm almost 24 so that means I've been masturbating to pregnant Anne Frank fantasies literally half of my life.

Attached: Anne's home sweet home.jpg (5200x3714, 1.52M)

Attached: Anne Frank x University Greys.jpg (2147x2997, 1.04M)

Do data.tumblr and replace 1280 with raw
data.tumblr.com/ede509520a323397425037abefe59ddf/tumblr_nnzqmaqeAW1rc49f2o4_raw.jpg

Oy vey

This is the future judah p benjamin dreamed of.

Attached: frank.jpg (1484x2118, 143K)

I'll one up you,

I've got the actual photographer's tumblr page

pregchan.com/r/res/7478.html

Attached: tumblr_nnzr0b175d1rc49f2o5_1280.jpg (1920x1079, 322K)

dude wtf? is that Amanda Bynes or that other girl tho?

Yeah, I know, got it from their page
glasmond-photography.tumblr.com

She is probly a protestant and interpreted the Bible to mean gang bangs are ok.

pregchan.com
what
the
fuck

here is a hint: any kike can create a fake dating profile and post pictures of nice christian white girls and put revolting degenerate info in the profile

>he doesn't know

Attached: tfw no anne frank gf.png (803x566, 68K)

Here's a link to his other tumblr that's all pregnancy so you don't have to sort through the other photos

belly-photography.tumblr.com

Attached: tumblr_nnzqs6UBXh1rc49f2o1_1280.jpg (1920x1079, 373K)

her belly looks very weird

How much do the oven men pay you? You're doing God's work lad.

Wtf is this Anne Frank shit? Of course there are larpers who like preggo shit but why specifically Anne Frank?

Nothing,

I spam pregnant Anne Frank out of the love of my heart.

Attached: tfw no Anne Frank with a Dilly Bar gf.jpg (3118x4160, 1.84M)

Is the babby in her a girl? If it is I'd marry her so I could duck that babby soon as it comes out of her.
Because Christianity teaches your actions don't matter. She can fuck around and it doesn't matter, she can just ask jesus to forgive her later.

I punched a mate in the stomach cause he told me to, then he complained that I did it too hard. Then he told me it hurt a week later and bruised pretty bad.

Don't think I even put my hips into it (cause he said go 80%) and I'm pretty sure I can double my strength within a year. Feels good man.

Teach how to kill jew with special moves

When I was in high school there was this midget teacher and she was heavily pregnant the entire semester I had her class. She was so fucking hot, so round and pregnant, was long around barely able to move. She looked like a pregnant teen year old, it was so hot.

Ok boss