Why do people act as if human beings are magical unicorns that aren't a part of nature and exist entirely outside it?

Why do people act as if human beings are magical unicorns that aren't a part of nature and exist entirely outside it?

I spoke with an otherwise rational person recently, someone who I know isn't an idiot. A man who I know is interested in various scientific fields. And he thought I was being absurd when I told him that culture is an expression of biology and that genes determine behavioral differences between men and women.

Why do so many people think this way? I've never thought this way ever since I was born, because it's just so intuitively fucking wrong. Why do they deny evolution and genetics? I just don't understand it, I can't relate to it on any level.

What the hell is wrong with people?

Attached: 1521256885952.jpg (208x250, 8K)

Because they are cowards. Genetics imply determinism. Telling people they were born retarded offends them. So we keep entertaining the lie of human exceptionalism.

You think they're just cowardly?

A friend of mine kept going on about how cities are "unnatural." How so? Made of all natural materials and built by people, who are part of nature. No different from ant hills or beaver lodges, except a little more complex perhaps.

Attached: chimp laugh.jpg (480x262, 19K)

They might not be unnatural, but they are definitely unhealthy and a hotbed for psychological disorders.

The older I get the more I see humans as animals following the patterns of behaviour dictated by their inbuilt instincts, viewed this way people become boringly predictable in their actions.

Attached: doggo1.jpg (255x285, 13K)

Checked.
Because, feels.

You only need look at the existence of Abbos, or any Homo sapien beneath a level I on the Fitzpatrick skin pigmentation scale for that matter; the fact that you are of the same species and can theoretically breed with those things proves that we are animals and eternal nothingness awaits us upon death. It's wild to think that we are comprised of the same elements that make up, say, a supernova or a speck of dust on Mars. The universe appears to be one big, giant, advanced Lego set.

Attached: 473.jpg (680x680, 66K)

Only psychos see human beings as mere animals. Seek help.

The best way I found to cope with it is to understand that people draw conclusions from the information that they were given and/or collected themselves. Sure, a great many people lie to themselves and others for various agendas, but the vast majority of people we interact with day to day, are only acting on the set of information they currently have. Imagine if everyone in your life who was responsible for your protection and development perpetuated the Unicorn Narrative. It would make it much more likely that you would subscribe to it yourself.

The best way to deal with delusional people is to get to know them and have deep conversations about how they got to be that way and offer information that is compatible with their current set of beliefs and values.

Gosh guess im guilty of being a psycho. But what am i saying im not even speaking to a fellow animal you dry, brittle leaf.

Humans were created in the image of God to rule over animals.

What an ill informed yet wholly predictable response.

Attached: catto.jpg (619x640, 164K)

Pretentious fedora flipper.

Not everything that looks human is human. Demons have been known to appear in human forms. They must be having open season with this equality bullshit.

Because then they'd have to face their shit genetics and accept reality.

get this retard outta here.

To answer OP, its because they will bend over backwards to prove that they have free will and are not merely the product of their genes and environment like everything else in the universe

“And that is not all: even if man really were nothing but a piano-key, even if this were proved to him by natural science and mathematics, even then he would not become reasonable, but would purposely do something perverse out of simple ingratitude, simply to gain his point. And if he does not find means he will contrive destruction and chaos, will contrive sufferings of all sorts, only to gain his point! He will launch a curse upon the world, and as only man can curse (it is his privilege, the primary distinction between him and other animals), may be by his curse alone he will attain his object--that is, convince himself that he is a man and not a piano-key! If you say that all this, too, can be calculated and tabulated--chaos and darkness and curses, so that the mere possibility of calculating it all beforehand would stop it all, and reason would reassert itself, then man would purposely go mad in order to be rid of reason and gain his point!”

Seeing PEOPLE as mere animals is what lead to mass killings and eugenics. We are people. We are NOT animals.

They are shine happy people until the red army wipe them out in a social justice war.

"There are hidden contradictions in the minds of people who 'love Nature' while deploring the 'artificialities' with which 'Man has spoiled "Nature." ' The obvious contradiction lies in their choice of words, which imply that Man and his artifacts are not part of 'Nature' -- but beavers and their dams are. But the contradictions go deeper than this prima-facie absurdity. In declaring his love for a beaver dam (erected by beavers for beavers' purposes) and his hatred for dams erected by men (for the purposes of men) the 'Naturist' reveals his hatred for his own race -- i.e. his own self-hatred." Robert A. Heinlein

absolutely disgusting leaf

this christian shit is what ruined Jow Forums

You're allowed some pretense when your speaking to your inferiors leaf, especially those that can't back up their arguments except wit name calling.

Atheism ruined the western world. Your reductionism of human beings to mere animals is what has caused our ills. You are our greatest enemy.

Some good weed, isn't it?

You are an animal. Not I.

How are we not animals? The fact we have a more complex brain does not override the fact we are still primates who are capable of full retard things like those you mentioned given faulty rationalizations and poor culture/ideology.

It is the illusory separation of People and Animals that allowed that sort of mentality to propagate in the first place.

Animals do not have souls like human beings do.

yes they do, they do have souls.

What does that mean achmed? In your opinion what is the difference between the mammalian human and all other liveing things on earth? Are we not akin to the apex predator of any ecosystem

Oh wow. This is the level of posting in this board. The election really did a number to the collective IQ here.

are you a shill or something? no one can be this retarded

Where in the Bible does it say animals have souls?

You people are absolutely vile. Your anti-theism is what is destroying our civilization.

Now now. The poor leaf is a little confused but he comes from the right place. Spiritualism is very important to the natural psychy of human beings. Wether you believe in nature or maple leaves or meditation it is a nessesary healthy part of the human psychy.

a fucking leaf

where do the billions of people who lived their entire lives without learning or hearing about jesus go after they die?

You're a leaf, so your opinion on anything doesn't matter.

haha that's where you're right! Your response was also predictable!

You simple automaton!

Matthew 6:22-24 VOICE - The eye is the lamp of the body.

Nice, as if I haven't heard that question a million times from you infantile fedoralords. I know where YOU'RE going after you die, and it certainly won't be the same place I go.

>Man has spoiled Nature
This. The extreme end of that argument is that people should go childless as the ultimate act of kindness to Nature.

many should

are you going to pretend you are not part of the causal chain of the universe?

mother nature is the ultimate eugenicist

Its because it goes against their literal indoctrination by leftist media and society of parrots. Of course culture is an expression of biology. They cant accept that however because then it would mean white countries are great because of white genes, and vice versa for africa. No they would rather claim it was all up to "chance that whites got resources and the cold environment" without realising that the result of this would be better genes.

kek

Only sociopaths respond to threads like this
You cunt

this but dont forget religious tards on the other end of the spectrum.

“Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.”

>evolution
>real

Attached: 1522989569308.jpg (221x250, 7K)

The causal chain of the universe is God's plan.

nothing is real

yep, just like the rest of the christians i've ever met or spoken to, you can't answer that one simple question.
it's a simple and harmless question, please help me understand

haha i think not, you sound like a fan of Lucretius.

get bent

>DDT is natural so who cares if it accumulated in fish and wipes out bird populations
Libertarian cancer.

Attached: 1503065059683.png (255x223, 5K)

they are indeed animals and indeed can't figure out things using reason. Reason is INHUMAN.

Goodnight

>Only psychos see human beings and animals as 2 separate things.

Animals in general, are more like humans then you think and humans in general, are more like animals then you think.

no pure rationality is inhumane

most humans bop around on a circuit of prefabricated opinions and lifestyle options

I'm not interested in answering some absurd edgy hypothetical from a fedora wearing retard.

timothy leary wrote about it

Do you realize what you just said refutes free will?

Can you explain how culture is an expression of biology?

They are reincarnated like it says in the bible, duh.

get bent

bacterium cultures are a good start

people come up with ideas using their brains which are made out of genes.

Culture is an interplay between genes and environment.

Nature does its work of culling the herd. It's when one decides to be deliberately culled, and then to encourage others. Almost like suicide - life is already brutish and short enough, why make it more so?

environmental factors impede and enhance certain social developmental factors and interactions with foreign agency furthermore might affect the state of culture

Free will is not a given. The brain sends electrical signals to move your hand before your conscious mind "thinks to make the decision". Ego driven reality is false.

Turn off your faggot meme flag if you expect serious replies.

Also, saged

Because humans are wildly arrogant and mostly unable to see the long-term consequences of behavior. For example, the view that you are speaking of is especially prominent in the modern world due to the influence of Christianity which assigns humanity dominion over nature, rather than assigning it the role of a part of nature. This was reaffirmed at an even deeper level during the Enlightenment. Humans are capable of radically manipulating our environment (well at least some of us). But, we have stepped far outside of the natural order. Humans, since the adoption of agriculture, have increasingly DEvolved physically. We have lost cranial capacity. We have lost height. We have lost strength. We have lost our health, mental, spiritual, and physical. We have destroyed our environment. We have done this all during an inter-glacial period that typically only last 10k years, while this one has lasted 12k years. There will be a rebalancing.

>culture is an expression of biology and that genes determine behavioral differences between men and women
Very interesting OP. Can you that explain to me, please?
Also nice trips.

That would be exactly the sentiment of the old joke - natural selection.

Some like the cathars, believed it was immoral to bring another soul into incarnation.

and nothing to get hung about

>viewed this way people become boringly predictable in their actions.
Yea, they are just NPCs that are programmed with jewish AI

OP IT'S OK, YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT, DON'T WORRY ABOUT LOW-INTELLIGENCE PEOPLE.

I KNOW IT'S FRUSTRATING. LIBERALS ARE HEAVILY INDOCTRINATED AND REFUSE TO ACCEPT THE IMPLICATIONS OF BIOLOGICAL DETERMINISM IN CULTURE.

meaning, the only rational option is global eugenics.

Eh, honestly, while you are right in a sense, he is also right. Culture by definition is taught/learned. Our gravitation toward certain things, and our ability to learn, are influenced heavily by genetics, but having certain genes does not give you a certain culture. Culture is heavily influenced by the ecological and social environment you are born into.

of course you aren't. you take everything you hear at face value and you can't possibly raise your consciousness enough to think about ideas that are larger than your immediate surroundings.
you have no grasp of metaphysical legends passed down for thousands of years before abraham.
read the kybalion sometime. I'm not mad at you, I want you to grow

because we are still in the age of romanticism.

half the population believes human beings are born natural and society corrupts them.

the other half believes human beings are born evil and society was created to control these forces.

this has been going on for about 150 years now.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

I know. Im not arguing in favor of it. Even these electrical signals are deterministic.

>nihilistic kvetching
you need Jesus. only He can show you the Truth.

Attached: 1526427001993.jpg (600x600, 14K)

There is nothing conservative here. This thread and the agenda being pushed here is some of the biggest proof that this board has been a major establishment shilling board. Dehumanizing people to animals and genetic determinism is about as far from conservatism as one can get.

It's actually very Jewish, what with how their doctrine says all people are inferior animals and cattle. Fits this (((thread))) very closely.

>immoral to bring another soul into incarnation
I've heard so many people say this unironically. As if it would be cruel to bring a child into the world.

>likes cities
jew

Attached: 1528889206064.jpg (400x400, 39K)

Based.

ur acting like an intelligent person can't have biases or can't be swayed by propaganda. which is obviously not necessarily true

Somewhere under all that is a really twisted idea about fairness. It seems many people in the modern world,
especially "white" people, belief the world is somehow fair. Religions solved the desire for fairness in other ways,
the scales would be balanced after your death in the afterlife, or by reincarnation. For the modern nihilist normalfag,
the liberal that takes all propaganda at face value, there is no such answer to the question of fairness.
Instead they decided to settle on some sort of free will idea, whereby all good and bad things happen because of the choices people make.
In the extreme this leads to thing like "the secret" where all good things will come to you if decide to want them.
In reality, we can't even prove free will, and fairness and justice don't exist. Reminding these people about the machinations of life
just confronts them with this, and they can't and won't accept that. They don't want to believe they are lucky,
they want to believe they earned and deserved everything they have.

Attached: 1518637996554.jpg (221x250, 6K)

People in cities are like a lab full of caged rats.

>Only sociopaths respond to threads like this
Well you responded. You are here. You must be a sociopath.

Attached: Why leftists can't meme.jpg (1024x527, 56K)

Because you can't, christfag.

A teacher told me that Muslims will out-breed Europeans in a couple decades when I was going through a lefty phase.

I could not argue with her, so I just did the regular xenophobe outrage spiel. But the idea kept bugging me and I never could refute it.

You planted the seed OP. It just takes time to grow.

Attached: 1514274259968.jpg (750x682, 230K)

>I've never thought this way ever since I was born,
You didn't know about genetics when you were born.
>determinism
we're all influenced by stuff, determined by certain things, we have limits, but within those limits we are "free". hard determinism, the idea that atoms cause everything, is nonsense.
humans have language. other animals can communicate but it is language that separates us from animals. and until we find some other species that has language or something higher than language, we really are special

Secular creationists