Tell me what is wrong with multiculturalism

Tell me what is wrong with multiculturalism.

Protip: you can't

Attached: 41251653163.png (397x536, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Troubles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_violence_in_India
youtube.com/watch?v=GOqLaCXOeo4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It doesn't work

Sage goes in all fields. Ask your rabbi for better stratz.

Attached: 4867559a1c1c0809.gif (335x199, 16K)

>tfw will always just be an amerimutt behind japan vpn

Attached: 1511598477037.png (399x370, 18K)

Open your borders then, Nip.

work in EUROPE AND USA

fuck off

Tokyo.

Attached: 1528607928916.png (928x336, 78K)

would you rather be with complete strangers or with people who were raised like you, think like you, look like you? multiculturalism breeds hate and rage

It doesn't work because the people who call for it assume that all cultures are roughly the same. They are not, and the only way to make them compatible is through heavy government intervention.

Obvious bait, remember to sage.
Here's two historically examples of people with different cultures living together resulting in civil war, The Troubles in Ireland and the entire history of Pooland.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Troubles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_violence_in_India

I hate my self. I would not want to see myself in every day life.

so multiculturalism unironically

What’s your favorite ice cream?
Now what if we took all the ice cream and mixed it together?
Can you still taste your flavor?
Nope.
That’s what’s wrong with it

there is no multiculturalism, there are only ghettos

If the cultures in question share some values and origin by geographic proximity or similar beliefs, multiple different cultures can integrate and get along.

If you bring in some people from the other side of the globe who thinks the TV is a ghost in a box and regularly fucks goats to a culture where this isn't the norm, integration doesn't happen because there is too little common ground. Instead, a splinter forms between the different cultures and they segregate into isolated areas. Eventually this leads to conflict if the foreign communities becomes large enough.

tl;dr niggers are shit

In order to be a true multiculturalist, you have to demand others be a monoculturalist. If everyone is as culturally promiscuous and enlightened as you, then there will be less diversity to go around since everything will just be mutt culture; In order to preserve the diversity you cherish, you have to demand other people hold on to ignorant, backwards beliefs (e.g. Islam, niggers acting like nigs, etc). Multiculturalism is rooted in cultural relativism, which is rooted in moral relativism, which is rooted in epistemic relativism, which can't be true, because the statement "There are no truths" self-contradicts itself and can not be a true statement.

Attached: WheresWaldo.png (960x720, 1.05M)

so im guessing you also love people who refuse to learn your language and use your tax dollars?

yeah actualy.

Everyone should speak English.

fuck Japanese

>Tell me what is wrong with multiculturalism
There's nothing good about it.

Protip: You can't prove me wrong

Attached: IMG_187.jpg (480x360, 20K)

faggot

Cultures with too many differing core values rarely get along. Asian people diverse well into American society because their core principle value is to respect authority.

Illegal immigrants have no respect for authority and end up committing a larger percentage of the total crime per capita committed by hispanics.

We have enough problems trying to assimilate African Americans into social norms of civilized society. U.S. does not need more people that refuse to assimilate into our culture.

>Implying you speak Japanese

あなたがこれを見るなら、私はあなたが翻訳を使用したことを知っています。キス。

Attached: ClapClapClap [2018 06 17].png (488x463, 28K)

翻訳使ってるのはお前だろw
日常で”あなた”なんて表現使わないわw

Why have a vibrant patchwork of diverse cultures in their own lands working as their own sort of laboratories of democracy when you can have everything be the exact same, dominated by the same global corporations

Attached: All_Differences_Vanish.jpg (768x1024, 262K)

Attached: jpusa.png (477x472, 48K)

Attached: 1519043213643.jpg (1591x3502, 945K)

Attached: div_us.jpg (1199x1200, 189K)

Think of the sheckles goy!

Attached: JossSchlomo [2018 06 12].jpg (879x603, 126K)

Attached: diversity.jpg (912x1200, 173K)

Attached: diversity_2.jpg (512x351, 21K)

Attached: diversity_our_strength.jpg (750x552, 48K)

Attached: diversity4.jpg (484x537, 76K)

Attached: DQwnGQcVoAAg6lL.jpg (960x600, 60K)

Attached: DXk9wsWUQAA7Amx.jpg (1200x1071, 150K)

Attached: erosion_of_trust.png (768x496, 53K)

Attached: frinds.jpg (1024x876, 97K)

Attached: polarization.jpg (1092x749, 71K)

Attached: segr.png (1317x824, 1.47M)

SAGE

Attached: trib_2.jpg (713x493, 29K)

Attached: tribalism.png (636x657, 387K)

makes it easier for government to exist

Looks like Oslo to me. And the people living there would be blonde and not the immigrants.

Its the most eurocentric idea ever. Multiculturalist assume that "all people are the same". That idea born in the relatively ethnical uniform europe of the Illustration.
It only works if "all these people" are europeans, or blacks, or asian, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=GOqLaCXOeo4

Kek. Thankfully your government hates hajji explosions. Based. Try again tomorrow night faggot. Actually, just end your life tonight.

is the same as multipersonality disorder. it's basically a social insanity

ALT spotted
wrong board buddy

you are living with somebody totally different than you, you arent going to have a good time to co exist, people form groups for a reason

Pretty good summary of communism

>92.98% less likely to be in prison
>92.11% less likely to be murdered
how is that even possible

Attached: download-35.jpg (223x226, 9K)