What exactly is wrong with being "politically correct"?

What exactly is wrong with being "politically correct"?

Attached: 36320186_1495057587265894_1575028987787214848_n[1].png (516x422, 111K)

Nothing if it's a choice.

>(((Gentile)))
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice try

>gentile
uhuh ok

Everything. It's literally just censorship of the truth for the purpose of oppressing or otherwise harming European/white peoples.

What exactly is wrong with newspeak? It's doubleplusgood if you ask me.

Don't forget to only use government mandated words and terms and if they suddenly change, then so should your speech. I mean, you wouldn't want to be a RAYCISS would you user?

fpbp

>that image
Nah, the left tried to stretch "civility" far beyond what it originally meant, then tried to use the mob and the law to enforce the new version of it on their opponents. While ignoring both the original version and the new one themselves, of course.

Literally no one labeled civility as political correctness.
Just another retarded leftist twit building a strawman.
Not only can the left not meme, they can't argue either.

Because correctness gets decided by the political ideology du jour. People forget about the origins of political correctness, and that it does not imply some objective set of principles or actions. Both the communists and natsocs supported it, but what they considered to be politically correct was radically different.

I wonder if cucky leftists will still like political correctness under a fascist or ethnonationalist government?

not an argument

Are they trying to redefine civility now?

Of course it's an argument, and it just dismantled OP's.

Civility is the notion that a diverse group og people can co-exist together in harmony offering each other mutual respect and dignity while,also, being able to criticise each others beliefs. Political correctness predicates the idea that certain groups of people need to shut up because muh feelings

Srsly rightoids are the biggest hypocrites. Catering every single thing to their faggoty agenda. Euphemisms for everything. "Pro-Life, Pro-Marriage, Majority and minority"

Political correctness is yet another paradigm whose rules are built and constructed by a leftist worldview. It pretty much only restricted right wing whites from not using language containing accurate truths.

Leftists want an end to "civility" because it's a tool of whites in their eyes.

Really, they know that their ideas don't hold up to rational skepticism which they were never interested in anyway - they always wanted bad ideas to be put into place violently. See: Antifa.

>not an argument
It wasn't meant to be an argument, faggot. It was a dismissive statement.

also not an argument

the term 'politically correct' comes from chairman mao you commie faggot

oh look another conservative acting in bad faith

Kike nigger faggot spic
Kike nigger faggot spic

Kike nigger faggot spic

Kike nigger faggot spic
Kike nigger faggot spic
Kike nigger faggot spic

its thought control via word control. Carlin has a whole bit on it.

>conservative
You misspelled 'radical reformist'.

1. red herring
2. 1 post by this ID

fuck off, shit head. no bump. kys.

political correctness is thought policing, civility is politeness

I never say "the n word" in public.

Political correctness does not equate with civility but tyranny.

I only say "nigger" in public

Attached: ppqm2.jpg (3264x1836, 2.16M)

>woosh
Leave it to a cucked leaf to be completely fucking braindead.

CIVIL
>get physically attacked at Trump rally
BE CIVIL
>get physically attacked at college
BE CIVIL
>get physically attacked for wearing Trump hat
BE CIVIL
>Nigger kidnap and torture a white mentally retarded kid because he is a "Trump supporter"
BE CIVIL
>get physically attacked by niggers in the street and have you car destroyed for having a Trump sticker
BE CIVIL
>get house vandalized for having a Trump sign
BE CIVIL
>get shot at baseball game for being republican by deranged burnout
BE CIVIL
>get called Nazi racist islamophobe misogynist

Guys this is getting out of control why are you doing this

WHY CAN'T YOU BE CIVIL YOU HATEMONGER!!!!

Jow Forums is a work of art

Of course it's an argument, which is why you're responding.

another bad faith non-argument

The difference is i may call you a nigger or a faggot but i will let you eat peacefully when you go out at a restaurant with your family. That's the difference between civility and thought police.

I agree this is a shit thread, but how is OPs post a red herring?

Please, dont post assault rifles on this board

Is the act of shouting NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER at a black person until they go away "civility"?

Politics are two people with the same goal but two different ways of finding the solution.

Two people want everyone to have a comfortable income. The right winger wants to create conditions in which everyone has the opportunity to get a good job; the right winger wants to take money away from the people that work hard and give it to the people that do not have a job and may never seek employment.

Both sides want the same thing, but two completely opposite methods of solving the problem.

That being said, your political ideas are merely an opinion. They do not mean you are right. It is not your place to dictate to me what is correct or not, and it is not your place to admonish me or call me names because my ideas of how to accomplish goals are not the same as yours.

So fuck off.

The jew is your comrade, the Gentile is not a comrade. (Talmud Sanhedrin 72b, Tosafot).

As long as the jew does the will of Jahwe, his work will be done by the hands of others. (Talmud Terakot 35b)

It is permitted to incite the sinners (Gentiles) of this world into war. (Talmud Berakot 7b, Megilla 6b)

Kill the best of the Gentiles! (Talmud Aboda zara 26b, Tosafot)

The belongings of Gentiles are like the desert, and he who first seizes them may keep them. (Talmud Baba batra 54b)

There is no honor among the Gentiles. (Talmud Sanhedrin 74b)

*The left winger wants to take money away from the people that work hard

How about shotguns?

Attached: chew5gum.gif (320x180, 1.08M)

> The right winger wants to create conditions in which everyone has the opportunity to get a good job; the left winger wants to take money away from the people that work hard and give it to the people that do not have a job and may never seek employment.

Grossly misrepresenting the other side isn't "civility"

You mean reversed funnels?

What a joke. Denying people the right to refuse their sick masoracist fetish by saying you're racist and not interested in rational debate. But will never follow through when pressed into a corner of the unsustainable reality of immigration and refugee intake vs the population numbers and birth rates of global poverty. Advocating drowning out the first world through thought police and speech policing, without a care in the world for the fact that every single western nation could take in refugees and immigrants to match their own population numbers and still not make a difference for global poverty. They just want to seem like they are altruists, or they are benefiting from it, being immigrants that would climb the social hierarchy themselves. Calling anyone that objects racists, calling for their blood. And they say that its as simple as "political correctness"? The rise of nationalism is their doing. They fuel it by denying any sort of public acceptance of a desire for self preservation. They will go down in history as pure narcissists that would damn the free world just for some facebook likes. Pure trash.

Attached: 1516844936163.jpg (649x552, 57K)

It's lies. If a statement was correct, it would be called correct.

This is all Marxist subversion. Lies wrapped in lies.
Also, the left can't maymay.

Attached: b07n52A.jpg (1024x890, 51K)

Therefore, one of the parties isn't being civil, and in reality, is being politically incorrect.

Although, by definition in this argument, I think OP is confusing "being politically correct" with "being diplomatic". That seems to be the main gist of his or her argument. Civility and political correctness are barely related.

>People hurt my feelings so it should be illegal to hurt feelings

>What's wrong with lies?
You tell me. Only Boomer cucks are whining about lack of civility, everyone else is ready to bathe in the blood of their enemies.

One-line writing prompt one posts are spam. They are never legitimate and seldom from human beings. Do not reply to one-line writing prompts.
If OP is not a bot maybe he could bring himself up to middle school level world history or read a few books about the Soviet Union.
Notice that OP is rebroadcasting an ineffective, inorganic forcememe, that has been focus group tested to superficially mimic a real, natural meme. Notice that the forcememe depends on conflating censorship and thought control with politeness, which are wildly different concepts. This sort of thing is why we say the left cannot meme. Lying memes self-destruct.

/thread

it allows people to decide what other people should think of them, and it interferes with the necessary process of distillation for evolution to occur.

Lack of civility is being a nigger.

>What exactly is wrong with being "politically correct"?
What exactly is wrong with being "honest"?

Political correctness ≠ civility.

"Kill all white men" is politically correct, not civil.
"There are statistical differences in IQ between racial groups" is civil, not politically correct.

Because people hide behind it, count themselves unassailable, and attack.

Bingo

political correctness is an adjective, not an ideology

PC is being a dick to someone you disagree with to point of harming them by ruining their life.

You could turn good manners into something politically incorrect by getting someone fired for being rude, but the best people don't do that sort of thing.

Attached: we'll kill this dog.jpg (400x527, 71K)

>1 post by this ID