This is my brother, this is my enemy

I have an idea for a MEME, a HASHTAG, and a MOVEMENT It's called "This is my brother, this is my enemy" Photoshop black guys with USA flag bandanas and Trump shirts, and caption it "This is my brother" Then right next to it, post skinny white anti-fa communists burning flags, and being degenerates, and caption it "This is my enemy"

THIS IS MY BROTHER, THIS IS MY ENEMY

Let's start a fucking movement boys, this is what the normies need to see.

Post your # thisismybrotherthisismyenemy memes, here, and then we will hit Twitter

LET'S GO Jow Forums

It's time that we get busy again!

Attached: this is my brother.png (729x435, 444K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i8PdMKQvHsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: boomerwojak.png (380x349, 77K)

LET'S GO BABY! Anti-fa is rioting in Portland right now. Take screen shots from that! There is more than enough info in that video alone, and it's relevant

THIS IS MY BROTHER, THIS IS MY ENEMY!

SAY IT WITH ME BROTHERS!

Holy fCk there are so many fucking slide threads today. Stop posting in threads that have a hot girl pic. Every single one is a slide thread, just look at the Catolauge, holy duck

Fucking shills. I'm not giving up on this

THERE ARE SO MANY FUCKING SHILLS AND SLIDE THREADS ON Jow Forums TODAY

It hasn't ever been this bad... this is the only thread that isn't a fucking slide thread

Shills working so hard to slide this thread

why not do this on the T_D crowd? They'll love it.

>muh slide
How about you make a shitty prototype in Paint?

I don't have enough up-boats

This has to be a troll

Sup shill

bump

Attached: antifabtfo1.webm (1280x720, 2.28M)

Most liberals naive as they may be can still tell when Jow Forumsyps are being subversive through social media virtue signalling, but hey, I guess it's a step up from this board's last big meme psyop, "People Of Light, Not White".

I'm too busy watching anti-fa chimp out. I'll try this again later tonight if it doesn't take off now. I have gimp open right now

You have to go back

LET'S GO BAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: THIS IS MY BROTHER, THIS IS MY ENEMY.jpg (770x415, 115K)

Bump

good first attempt user, i like it

Attached: niggers and whiteoids unite.jpg (1200x1105, 184K)

fucking hell, muh based black guy dudes

image stretched

cant read text

no onewill get the message

people switch off instantly if its not immediately recognisable

its a good idea though we need to get it trending, illl make some when i have time

Maybe this one is better. Having trouble picking the right color, and placement for first caption

Attached: THIS IS MY BROTHER, THIS IS MY ENEMY1.jpg (770x415, 120K)

That’s 10000x worse wtf

Well I came up with the fuckin idea, let's see your guys talents now.

You got any brains in there? Do something, instead of just talking shit faggot.

Attached: THIS IS MY BROTHER, THIS IS MY ENEMY2.jpg (770x415, 121K)

Bump

this one looks better user

literal CIA nigger

I really want to work for the FBI someday, shit I'll bet I could work for the CIA.

The main reason I can't is because I wasn't born to a rich family, in a city, and had money steroids pumped into every activity of my life.

I'm just a clever guy from a small town who get's good grades.

bump lives on

This is a good idea

Im liking the idea OP

Holy shit this country is fucked

> B-BASED BLACK BULLS AMIRITE PEDES!!!
Fuck off back to t_D you Civicuck Magatard Neo-Boomer
America is a White Christian Nation and that is the only thing that matters.
If you tell these "based shitskins" that Whites need to have their own ethnostate, they will show their true colors and start calling you a racist nazi.

Attached: (you).jpg (547x500, 64K)

Fuck off kike

You fuck off fcking nigger
> not being a nigger lover = being a kike
This is Jow Forums not t_D where you circle jerk whenever a fucking nigger posts a pic of itself wearing a MAGAhat.
You're probably a fucking shitskin yourself

Attached: (((civicuckism))).jpg.png (884x1024, 650K)

This mindset will keep us locked in irrelevant dark corners of the internet forever.

But you already know that, and that's why you just got 3cents deposited into your account.

Can't meme -> leftist shill

If you're going to try this, nigger, split it in two easy to read hashtags. #mybro #myenemy

bump

I agree. Well, I agree that the original long hash tag sucks. Maybe yours is the best idea. WE NEED A THINK TANK.

If someone want's to post a better version of this I don't care. I'm not trying to get Jow Forums cred, or recognition. I genuinely think this will make waves if it get's big enough.

I just came up with the prototype, I can't bring this to life without you Jow Forums!

Oh yeah because I will fucking drop my WN ideals just to be a cuck and pander to filthy fucking shitskins
Why are you fucking civicucks such fucking blue-pilled faggots?
What is the difference between you and the left?
You both are the same fucking shit.

Go fuck yourself fucking Civicuck Shill

Attached: civicucksbtfo!.jpg (720x819, 80K)

How about..... we gain some steam against the left in the public eye, which gives us more openings to weaken them. Once they are weaker, it gives room for more right wing conservative ideas. Que a long slippery slope of rightwing winning, and eventually we get whatever we want.

hell nah

>this is what the normies need to see.
youre the normie you dumb faggot

Bumping because decent idea.

Attached: 1530409817867.webm (854x480, 2.08M)

Unironically this

yeah nah,
I know you magatards are pushing for Civicuckism

And you are pushing for nothing. You are pushing for sitting angrily behind your keyboard and doing nothing. I'm not angry, but I am frustrated. I'm frustrated because YOU DON"T FUCKING GET IT, and that makes you STUPID. Imagine if Hillary Clinton got conservative votes somehow while running as a democrat? She would be laying the foundations for the last great communist takeover of the world.

So if WE can be appealing to NORMIES, then WE, will get MORE PEOPLE ON /OUR/ SIDE

Some will stay civ-cucks, others will EVOLVE, just like I DID, and just like YOU DID

FAGGOT

pic is OP

Attached: 1526366770989.png (765x862, 105K)

you do realize electing trump president in 2015 was considered only in the dark corners of the internet? why should we stop ourselves because its considered not (((normal)))

always look to memetext
have the text use an outline of the contrasting color so that it is always visible

no it's not

Attached: goyim5.01.png (597x811, 34K)

Made me check.

Attached: lol.png (665x310, 13K)

this would be extremely effective

Good idea for meme, desu.
Bump.

>And you are pushing for nothing
kek i'm pusing for wn, NatSoc, Fascism, C.I, Ethno-nationalism, things that will actually save the white race unlike you cucked faggot cuckservative race-traitors.
>So if WE can be appealing to NORMIES, then WE, will get MORE PEOPLE ON /OUR/ SIDE

Some will stay civ-cucks, others will EVOLVE, just like I DID, and just like YOU DID
I was never a fucking civicuck you faggot.
I have always been a fucking WN.
And (((Civic Nationalism))) is going towards multiculturamism and wg.
If you start beleving that shitskins are based and alright, then you will drop your racial ideals and everything that you stood for. But civicuck shills like you are fucking stupid if you think a WN will suddenly be ok with based shitskins. Race is what matters here. Race is everything nigger.

kek fucking this

Checking if b&

A mod took down my thread pointing out slide threads...... wonderful wonderful mods

Boomer memes and Amerimutt memes always make my arms go weak and I start laughing

every single time

Attached: 1530326352465.jpg (680x585, 260K)

The search resv|ts are good pi||s too

Bump.

Attached: 3466F60A-6878-44CD-9525-402337BC7695.jpg (900x1200, 153K)

And here’s some terrible music.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i8PdMKQvHsY

nigger apologist, get back to r/The_Retarded

S.S. College Fund.

Attached: 1521917178192.jpg (409x393, 19K)

checked

Will someone who is more Jow Forums than me clean up this concept, and post a better bread? I can see that these things don't take off unless you post the perfect little tinsel wrapping and packaging.

I need someone to turn this into the Taylor Swift of psychop posts.

I've always had good ideas, but never had that Capitalist swagger that makes people like Kodak Black and Katy Perry more popular than everything.

Attached: antifa-beatdown.webm (480x480, 320K)

>Will someone who is more Jow Forums than me clean up this concept, and post a better bread? I can see that these things don't take off unless you post the perfect little tinsel wrapping and packaging.I need someone to turn this into the Taylor Swift of psychop posts.I've always had good ideas, but never had that Capitalist swagger that makes people like Kodak Black and Katy Perry more popular than everything.

Attached: (((you))).jpg (754x585, 233K)

I shouldn't have said more Jow Forums. I'm pretty much Mr. fuckin Jow Forums as far as i'm concerned. I mean better at marketing, making big flashy posts that always float to the top somehow.

no thanks cia

Jow Forums is a pro-white natsoc board
Your civicuck shilling won't work here kike

I take it as a compliment every time user, and my life is pretty fucking pathetic, so I can use them.

Thanks

Attached: alt left.png (384x384, 89K)

Bump

Still here brother. Reading Beowolf for school. Fucking based

I think the shills get paid to act like good ideas are bad too.

Wow op is not a faggot for once. What a good day its been :DD

Attached: 1526949412025.jpg (500x375, 47K)

Attached: youhavetogobacknupol.jpg (717x880, 105K)

Don't try to get my salty ass teary-eyed. I won't be okay until the term nigger is appropriately applied in its most abstract meaning. Ever wonder if that is why the term became more racially specific?

Working full time today aren't we?

I think this may have promise. I like the idea of civic nationalism juxtaposed against the filthy socs and commies. Maybe have another one that replaces Antifa with natsoc faggots at one of their pitiful "rallies".

Nice. Use "impact" font with white letters.

Wish I could help. Phone fag rn.

Stay irrelevant

So. Many. Slide threads.

could be a good idea

(sigh)

bump again. Last try

>both still idolize money
>because they think that is what held them back
>but they also want to use it to dominate
>you, most likely, would not be the altruistic patriarch
All I would see, is the same Semite corruption, new boss same as the old boss...

Attached: I am telling you, that ain't factual.jpg (1280x710, 111K)

I still only see a celebration of money, drugs, and sex.

>it's in the eyes
>slavery 3.0
>you, not her
If you have to entice them with their base nature, you are not alpha.

Attached: No dubbee's allowed.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Brah...

Attached: Hilter nope.gif (149x181, 835K)

Fuck off civic nationalist faggot

Ok, it took me a couple read throughs, but I get your comments now. I thought you were posting in the wrong bread or some shit

Yeah let's just never do a psyop again unless it's blatantly racist and nat-soc. That will save the west....

I THINK I"M TALKING TO SHILLS GUYS

Then show me different, because the data says otherwise. I may not be "smart", but I am an autistic anal fucker, so, I see what has been going on. Maybe I am wrong, and you know more than me, but I know I scare people.

t. there has been too much imbalanced loss

Attached: And I don’t think most will like what is found.jpg (480x360, 15K)

I wasn't saying you were wrong, I just couldn't figure out what the fuck you were saying lol. I figured it out though

See this No offense, but yeah I see the autism. WE NEED YOU ON BOARD SOLDIER.

That's what has been done to us all.

Attached: nostrovia, skol.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Nice Try Hoggs

It is like we cannot even commicate literally anymore, much less in person.

>best of your enemies, West Point Appointee, dead from cancer
>girl you loved, dead from cancer
>son of your dad's rich boss, dead from suicide
>fellow service member, and associated friend, driven to common life, dead from accident
>friend girl in your social circles, not your girlfriend, because, too young, dead from drugs
>community member, neighbor of a best friend, dead from suicide
>middle of your enemies, dead from an accident

I have more dead associations than my boomer parents. Then there is the guy who tried to shoot himself in the head in elementary school, he survived, but not really. Everyone around here loves their sacrifices. I am just trying to keep people alive.

Attached: because the why is more important than a single tragedy.jpg (728x409, 126K)

OP, this is honestly a great idea. Don't let the newfriends and shills take wind out of your sails. Ideas like this are the essence of pol

I think people are right that this would do better on rebbit

God damn I love being a 34 year old boomer. Nothing in the world like mowing a lawn at 10am on a Saturday with a monster or a Coors Light.