Mfw my cousins from the South take back my land from the white savages

>mfw my cousins from the South take back my land from the white savages

>mfw whites will be a minority in the US in my lifetime

White Genocide World Wide

Attached: EA8212FA-7ABE-40EC-99C5-F1A2EBA6F275.jpg (256x340, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>my cousins

I guess that is why you were slaughtering before we came.

>tfw my cousins were more violent and more threatening than the white ones ever were
>to the point that I mix breed with them

>mfw a white man created the original designs for the machine you're typing into
Why not just let white people rule the world?

This is the President/CEO of the Aleut Corporation in Alaska. Let that sink in.

Attached: aleut.png (336x420, 181K)

White faggot larping, as usual.

>mfw i'm so drunk and high all the time that my cousins have to do my job for me.

Larper, you will die a failure.

>cousins
You are flat out delusional if you think there is any love to be found between North American Tribes and the Nahuatl or their descendants.

So 100 white folks showed up on a landmass that was filthy with your ancestors and cousins and what happened? But at 51-49 it's gonna be a game changer?

It's not "your land". It was never your land. Land only belongs to those strong enough to hold it. What about those whom you took the land from? The red man did not live in peaceful sleepy little teepee villages for thousands of years like liberal universities would have you believe. Before the white man came, the savages warred amongst each other, tribe killing tribe in a countless cycle of genocide. Many times the land changed hand, it is only now that a race strong enough to keep it has arisen that you take offense and claim "we got here first" birthright.

>Land only belongs to those strong enough to hold it.

not sure if youve heard but LA RAZA currently holds more and more land every day.

Let's celebrate, with a drink.

>occupying the old HUD housing and projects niggers used to occupy

wow I'm literally shaking

Yadda yadda yadda.

STFU Tonto. Clovis spear tip and all that .

Shitskins won’t understand this until far too late

> implying north american tribes have anything but contempt for the southern savages
> implying northern tribes give a wet shit about mexicants problems when they are struggling with their own shit.
neck yourself larper.
take your "high cheekbones" to reddit.

Don't be such a europhobe, Tanto.
Honestly, why would anyone want racists like you to be in charge of anything?
Stop mansplaining your "native" privilege to us.

Attached: image.jpg (2550x3300, 520K)

Actual native here, fuck those wetbacks.

Attached: IMG_6463.jpg (631x212, 40K)

North american indians hated cetral american indians. WTF.

... John Redcorn?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

>mfw when a whole bunch of retarded rednecks claim they are part Cherokee, admitting to being a mestizo, to make their retarded mongrel lineage seem romanticized

I hate Mike Judge.

And they all hate us even more, and will put aside their difference to take back their land, shut the fuck up retard. We are their common enemies you brainless fuck, enjoy being scalped.

differences*

Mexicans hate you Indians and will most likely slaughter you when the white man disappears. They'll most likely slaughter you before that.

lol Mexican gangs target and kill natives. Their hatred for you has seemingly never disappeared.

I'm not native dumb ass. And gangs are slightly different, wait til they have some nationalist movement or something, retard.

My face when you die of small pox
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

>yfw when your cousins from the South take back 'your' land from the white 'savages'

Attached: skulls.jpg (600x338, 81K)

STFU, you idiot. Mexicans only care about Mexicans. They kill blacks, they kill whites, they kill Natives. They don't typically work well with others. You won't see a native in their ranks, they'll just kill him and dump him.

They done it to themselves when they started to colonize Africa. The black would have never found its way to Europe if the white didn't bring it on ships.

Dude we took their land, of course they're going to look to the natives as their fucking allies, they don't have to like each other they just have to ally with each other, fucking retard. Allies don't always like each other they just have a common goal.

The native won’t be laughing when the white man leaves with all the gibs. They gonna pay themselves?

The spanish also took the natives land. Ameritards have a shortsighted view of history.

They're not going to work with a bunch of poor-as-shit meth head natives, user. They're just gonna kill them. Mexicans see outsiders as a potential weakness in their ranks. And add to that, they just very plainly hate the natives.

The third world invaders don't give two shits about you or your people, remember that. Careful what you wish for.

LOL rape baby. A few bottles of whiskey and some blankets and you are done for.

I don't believe you, they are brothers, blood is thicker than water. If they killed each other I would be surprised.

Idk, man, I'm sure you could even find a normie documentary on latino gangs warring with native groups and exterminating them.

>I don't believe you, they are brothers, blood is thicker than water.
Yeah, man. All those Mayan blood sports and blood sacrifices. They'd never harm one of their own.

KYS

Attached: B7223F23-DA54-4390-895A-90FE7F07CF66.jpg (610x813, 122K)

White Genocide is killing off the weak. It's killing off the useless. It's killing off the people who advocate for you. When it's over, the white people left will be a molten ball of iron, and we'll finally hammer that iron into a sword to reclaim the entirety of the world, and then the stars.

Attached: 1523367022943.jpg (1024x758, 113K)

Giving industrialized agriculture to shitskins was a mistake. All they do is massively over-reproduce like low IQ rodents and swarm onto the next place once they have collapsed their local civilization and depleted it of resources to repeat the process ad infinitum. Whites have turned them into a cancer upon this Earth and they will continue to metastasize until the entire planet is a giant resource depleted slum covered in their filth.

Attached: georgiaguidestone-2.jpg (1024x720, 165K)

Hey Tutunka don't piss us off we might invent some new weapons just for you.

Attached: 1522336385447.jpg (600x530, 62K)

Yeah but we are an alien race invading their continent, I would imagine they would set aside their differences to war with us. They could always fake their hatred for each other to deceive us. Be weary.

Natives look so nice when they're 80% white like that guy.

Also North American natives hate South/Central Americans, even the northern tribes can't get along with each other. Seriously, if a Navajo sees a Hopi in my town there's gonna be a fight if there's even the slightest amount of alcohol in either of their systems (unlikely).

I mean... I don't really care. I hate both of them anyway. We should try and purge both.

They are creating the conditions for them to purge themselves by their open hatred of whitey.
It signals and clarifies what maybe going on enough that enough dumbfuckistan trailer parkville is aware and on notice with regard to their intentions. They did it to themselves. They will only realize it after the fact too, after they have ruined their lives and many other peoples lives they dragged along with them to "resist".

Attached: 1522295962153.jpg (948x945, 142K)

>white man gives you a section of conquered land
>still dissatisfied
>laugh as white man becomes a smaller and smaller minority
>remaining tribe is genocided by niggers

>Land only belongs to those strong enough to hold it
And white people are losing said land they took. Aleo, you Japs better pray the Chinese don't decide to wipe you out once they conquer your asses. After what your people did during the rape of Nanking they'd understandably want revenge.

NO fucking Native considers the Mestizo mongrels from the south to be their cousins, this is a clear LARP thread