Jow Forums reading list

post'em

Attached: vcdoED0.jpg (768x1024, 231K)

Just ordered the Worker by Ernst Junger and My Life by Sir Oswald Mosley.

Attached: Ernst Junger.png (283x365, 159K)

you forgot to hide your shitposting loicense leaf

Attached: 4C4F7AD3-21DB-4CE0-93C0-3.jpg (967x708, 97K)

Who hurt you, honestly??

The only 3 books reading there are thus spoke, 1984 and the selfish gene

Many of those books are pointless, Lauren's book is basically how you kill the beta orbiter sentiment. I'd rather not. Loving Lauren gives me some passion in my life and helps me continue, every sample of her book I've read was absolutely horrible. Lauren isn't goddess level until her mid 30s when she's relying purely on her intellect since her appearance has degraded, that's when I'll truly respect her.

Also, Milo isn't an intellectual and if whoever Trump paid to ghost write his book was of any worth he'd have his own name.

Attached: scene_preview.png (533x688, 446K)

What does Jow Forums think of the Stoics?
I regret wasting so much time with Christian and Buddhist writers... should have gone straight to white literature instead of falling for the kike/poo memes

atlas shrugged is good for beginner ideology/philosphy. lots of flaws with objectivism in modern capitalism's definition and it definitely is a product of its time and her experience surviving communism. i think its a valid and worthwhile read.

most people on Jow Forums refuse to read Rand because "hurr durr juden" but don't realize that if you took Atlas Shrugged and replace "business men" with "white people" they'd agree with every word in it

Stoics are my favourite as they are a mix of the Christian ideal without the kiked interpretations of the bible nor physical establishment of the church and exploitation by men abusing the faith.

there are many fake stoics though. seneca in particular is the worst offender.

junger is great

Yes, I've already read Storm of Steel. I've heard The Worker is quite the difficult read.

Anything from Hemmingway or Vonnegut make the list?

iv read storm of steel too, you should try to read guillaume faye (why we fight), its good too

I haven't read Why We Fight yet, but I am pretty well versed in the concepts within and the Identitarian movement.

Attached: GI.jpg (1125x612, 182K)

How was Seneca a fake stoic?

Surprised "I don't see white girl bleed a lot " mentioned here more. Not the best writing but very Jow Forums

Attached: IMG_20180530_194144.jpg (4608x3456, 2.92M)

I ordered 2 books by Yukio Mishima, Act of worship and The temple of dawn.

Attached: IMG_2162.jpg (500x601, 60K)

>e-celebs

Embarrassing

Anyone have any recs for pro-Feudalism? Everything I can find is anti-monarchist scum.

Attached: 300px-Quentin_Matsys_-_A_Grotesque_old_woman.jpg (300x394, 35K)

Good writer, but that is thrown out the window because is a faggot.