Why hasn't there been an epidemic in 100 years?

Have we really defeated evolution?

Attached: 1526528974698.jpg (1290x965, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/o28y1
youtube.com/watch?v=J-VV2V2ShBQ
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-16/espionage-australia-extensive-unrelenting-asio-says/8626072
youtube.com/watch?v=8VybmG5K0ek
youtube.com/watch?v=u7xlGcLGTu8
youtube.com/watch?v=kBP-63jtZfA
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
youtube.com/watch?v=zGB4zSZaxHE
brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/02_drug_trafficking_zhang_paper.pdf
bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-05-22/deadly-chinese-fentanyl-is-creating-a-new-era-of-drug-kingpins
m.theepochtimes.com/china-is-supplying-a-drug-war-against-the-united-states_1915904.html
scmp.com/news/asia/southeast-asia/article/1996146/china-lair-major-drug-lords-says-philippines-duterte
archive.is/J0kQE
youtube.com/watch?v=8oekSnRNvOo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sassoon_family)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_SARS_outbreak
cdc.gov/flu/about/qa/1918flupandemic.htm
download.library1.org/get/2673A771BB66666B8E3FB224324F9F3C/Clive Hamilton-Silent Invasion_ China’s Influence in Australia-Hardie Grant (2018).epub
youtube.com/watch?v=5jhwyAsZAvo
andycoyle1.wordpress.com/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5903857/amp/Previously-healthy-migrants-visitors-allergic-Australia-medical-mystery.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cancer is an epidemic and Jews are responsible for that too.

Actually killing hosts isn't a good survival strategy for bacteria and viruses. So evolution works against epidemics in that regard.

what about the current ebonic plague currently leeching off your governments

At least 70 million people have HIV, but it's probably much more than that in reality. WHO classifies it as a pandemic.

It's happening in East Coast Australia, there's some sort of virus designed to mutate here and makes us sick about every month since September last year. Every month it's a new cold/flu with slightly varying symptoms and usually some double peak of severity.

Why? Because the Chinese totally think they're innocent and just harmlessly hurting Australian productivity by genetically engineering this and releasing it here.

This is what will save the white race. Always has, always will. Thanks germs.

>Why hasn't there been an epidemic in 100 years?

Worldwide flu pandemic in 1919 - you're off a few months.

Antibiotics have delayed the next epidemic but thanks to the chinks this is soon to be resisted by bacteria.

If that's the case then why do we periodically have epidemics?

Cancer is a medicare insurance scam to poison the goyim. double win 100% kikery

we have cleaner water and cheap soap. also we don't poo on the streets. or burry corpses near our watersources. biggest problem nowaday is cancer and deppression, because our lifestyle is perversion to the max.

Attached: Hamer-Kopf.jpg (394x463, 131K)

We're about to have one

Nature isn't perfect so some bacteria or virus get's really dangerous from time to time.

Cross speicies contamination. Like when you let an invasive species into a new inviromemt and it wrecks everything

>also we don't poo on the streets. or burry corpses near our watersources
How does India have a billion and a half people with limited disease problems?

Largely due to diseases that evolved to leech off other species (see:hiv) and changed slightly to transmit to humans with no real defense against them

humans have killed enough species that there is less of a chance for tons of shit to even get started. i know liberals pretend to care about this stuff but they wont demonize beaners for having killed monarch butterflies. right after the announcement that they actually migrate toi mexico they were killed off by mexican s to prop up mexicos agricultural sector since those pollinators wont be in america any more

and there are tons of similar stories. deer dont even exist in a large section of america due to over hunting. ect ect ect. if we arent getting indirect kisses from lots of species of bugs or eating some animals meat that may have shared water with lots of other animals its just less likely

so basically paving over everything saved humanity. well before the more recent phase of shit dying off we have had far less contact with animals. im willing to bet over the past 100 years fewer people hunt than before that

Epidemics are the result of bad management.

Brown fecundity which will eventually submerge the white race. Every minute not spent shitting or eating is spent bareback in poosey.

>deer dont even exist in a large section of america due to over hunting

We have more deer than when the Pilgrims landed. Deer are heavily supported by hunters. Either do your homework or fuck off. Any American would know this so you must be a foreign jewnigger proxyfag.

as if they drink their rotten fluids, like we did back then. also soap n shit. in medieval times even rich men drank the same contaminated water asthe poor. now nestle n shit. also poor poos have soap. indians don't eat with the hand, they use for whiping their hand. they learned from the past

*ass

Patience.

Attached: checkem.png (200x209, 46K)

>limited disease problems

Nigga they still got malaria.

Get right

streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: evolution.gif (711x664, 79K)

There is a social epidemic of negro culture

youtube.com/watch?v=J-VV2V2ShBQ

What scares me is that the Indians are apparently using last-resort antibiotics for freaking animal/agricultural use right now. So if some antibiotic-resistant plague shows up, it will probably be their fault.

Attached: consang+map.png (586x277, 108K)

there is literally nothing wrong with accelerationism though

The Spanish flu was a German bioweapon connected to the same agents who carried out the Black Tom incident.

Source?

Just wait for SuperAIDS and antibiotic-resistant disease, then the fun begins.
kek, underrated

Are you retarded? We're fighting hard as hell to push back against post-modernism which is plaguing the FUCK out of our species. The hard left are the most dangerous thing to ever threaten our planet. Ever.

SLS and PFOE (sodium lauryl ether sulfate and perfluorooctanoic acid) are sort of pandemic-tier

Some people say Israel developed a bioweapon that only targets certain shitskin genes.
If that's true, and they released it, I wouldn't hold it against them.

more profitable to milk them as debt slaves, that's just some damocles sword type thing

>source on Chinese state sponsored biological terrorism
Nah

Nah...

Hahaha, nahhhhhh

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-16/espionage-australia-extensive-unrelenting-asio-says/8626072

This is the best you'll get, they bitch because they didn't actually intend to kill anyone, just keep Melbourne and Sydney in a perpetual state of sickness so they can get a productivity advantage over us. Australia is a hidden treasure trove of geniuses and the Chinese with their state manipulated IQ tests don't like this.

Give it more time. A century isn't even a blink, really. And antibiotics are becoming less & less effective.
Just wait until some shit like ebola starts having offspring with something like MRSA.

Its just Soap, Basic Sanitation, and Screening Shitskins at the border.

Attached: 1528594270603.jpg (720x722, 303K)

Well it adds up. So are people in Melbourne and Sydney in a state of sickness then?
The meth problem we have in WA is caused by the Chinese to. They produce meth and sell it to us for cheap.

tuberculosis is the most successful pathogen in terms of not killing too many people and infecting almost one third of the planet. latent TB doesn't really cause symptoms and active TB happens when the immune system is run down.

yea its called zoonosis or zoonotic, animal diseases that jump to humans

oh shit you're probably right and whether intentional or not Australia is a sort of "test-bed" for asian viruses

seriously check this out, Lee Harvey Oswald had an ID tag with an alias to the govt research lab studying money cells infected with cancer causing viruses... long story short polio vaccine carried a cancer causing virus youtube.com/watch?v=8VybmG5K0ek

keep in mind antibiotic resistant bacteria are in their own way a new crisis in medicine, even if not technically an epidemic yet

yea there was an episode of the TV show Spooks (or mi-5) about this, a race-specific bioweapon. At the end of the episode they reveal that it doesn't actually exist and it was just a counter-intelligence measure to scare the Chinese. Both the Russians and British/Americans pretended to have made one. I don't think the episode mentioned Israel...

yea i definitely believe that the Chinese would choose Australia for their testing on whites.

hey mate, supplement with vitamin D, make sure you're getting calicum and magnesium (i recommend milk and magnesium chloride, in moderation) and make sure you're getting zinc and exercise and your immune system should be stronger.

youtube.com/watch?v=u7xlGcLGTu8

youtube.com/watch?v=kBP-63jtZfA

don't take too much vitamin d and calicum at the same time in the event you get something rare called hypercalcemia, but the point is that with diet and lifestyle and nutrition/vitamins, you can probably mitigate some of the downside from these viruses.

lol there have been in africa and native americans
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

OP is a BRAINLET

THere are Loads of epidemics
Most not in the US so they "dont exist" in the mind of the burgers

But even in the states heart disease is leading killer.

the JEW parasite are the ultimate epidemic.

I'm more worried about retroviruses.

Sure, give me a shitty flu, I work out and have a healthy diet so it's just training my immune system, but retroviruses can cut decades off of your lifetime by giving you cancer really early. The initial symptoms would be like a flu but then in a few decades people will start having really early cancer deaths.

At this stage I just really want NATO to finish the cold war and invade China, what they do to Australia and Australians is really unfair. The stuff they actually tell us in the media is so minor, like Sam Dastyari being an outright Chinese spy or law enforcement officers getting their children threatened.

Imagine a world where all bacteria have finally built up resistance to anitbiotics.
Modern medicine would no longer exist. Most "treatments" to bacterial diseases and infections are cocktails of antibiotics, because we really don't actually know what the fuck we're doing.
Surgery would be an absolute last resort, with a ridiculously high mortality rate.

C. diff kills about 12,000 a year in the US and causes plenty of hospitalizations and surgeries, and its becoming more common because of antibiotics and virulence in hospitals and nursing homes youtube.com/watch?v=zGB4zSZaxHE

I don't see us going to war with China anytime soon because it would result in a collapse of global trade. Perhaps after global trade collapses, which Trump may be tempting with the trade war tariff stuff.

yea this already happens thousands probably tens of thousands of times a year in the USA

look up clostridium difficile

Daily reminder that China is the BIGGEST NARCO STATE on the planet. The Chink drug cartel is BIGGER than mexican, afghan, and south american drug cartels COMBINED.
China is the SOURCE of heroin, fent, meth, mdma and precursors of cocaine. The dirty money from illicit drug trade is laundered into acquiring western businesses, corporations, properties, and is responsible for creating housing bubbles throughout the West.

Chinks turned mexico into a narco state during 2000s, coinciding with china entering WTO.

deal with the chink/mestizo/shitskin problem and you solve the drug, housing, white genocide and economic crisis.

brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/02_drug_trafficking_zhang_paper.pdf

bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-05-22/deadly-chinese-fentanyl-is-creating-a-new-era-of-drug-kingpins

m.theepochtimes.com/china-is-supplying-a-drug-war-against-the-united-states_1915904.html

>China as world's largest Fent, Opium and Heroin producer, that dump there products on Capitalist market.
scmp.com/news/asia/southeast-asia/article/1996146/china-lair-major-drug-lords-says-philippines-duterte

the-china-drug-connection/
archive.is/J0kQE

youtube.com/watch?v=8oekSnRNvOo

Ok will do. I will take this advice and start looking after myself more. Thanks user.

Its horrible. Have you read Silent Invasion by Clive Hamilton?

you are probably right, the British-American Opium Wars against China caused their "century of humiliation" and Mao was their start at climbing back into the world power game.

or you can just take supplements and live in harmony with bacteria, while the believers of medicine dies out

I've been to China and I don't have much first-hand knowledge but I can tell you that their involvement in the drug trade is seen by them as revenge for the British-American (also en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sassoon_family) Opium Wars which led to their greatest humiliation.

Like at the height of this opium stuff their navy was super corrupt spending their budget on barges full of prostitutes and opium dens to placate the British (if I recall correctly they were for British but maybe they were for Chinese)

yeah wrong with a bit of pneumonia to get the immune system pumping

i got all the vaccines and i'm pretty sure i have autism

revenge? or maybe those same narcotic dealers that made china bend the knee never left, started a communist revolution there, and now use the whole country as their factory LOL

of course the jew owns China, hahaha, and Sassoon & co. are still enjoying their massive wealth.

I don't care, I just want China to stop. I'm in pain and whenever I smell nitrous on public transport there's always an east Asian looking guilty.

Drugs aren't a huge deal, but it gives us some leverage. The navy and asio are good at stopping this shit, but when it comes to chemical or biological terrorism it basically has to happen first before they have evidence it's a threat. Then they don't tell the media because hysteria and because they're worried about the consequences of a China/NATO war and then the Chinese decide it's okay because there's no consequences for Chinese people and do it all over again.

I just want China to collapse. I'm sick of them, I'm sick of how they supported north Korea, I'm sick of how the appease East Asian IS, I'm sick of how they fund left wing radicals here, I'm sick of the Chinese.

No. Can I have some of the deeper red pills? I already know some of this stuff because of reasons.

>Mexicans are wiping out butterflies as part of a conspiracy in order to damage America's agricultural sector
Humongous if valid. Any readings I can follow up on?

i don't think the jew owns China anymore, dude. yes there was a Jewish influence, during Mao but I'm pretty sure since the Reform period (1980) started the Jews have had a marginal if non-existent role when it comes to China...

I guess it depends on how much of China's stock market is owned by Jews versus Chinese? I'm pretty sure China is its own thing now dude.

North Korea, on the other hand, could have some kind of weird Zionist angle. Like I could see Israel and/or CIA helping (or using, rather) NK in some weird backchannel way, even though allegedly that is China's job.

We have one right now, it's called Democrats.

the last remains of spanish flu were wiped out in 1922, come back in a few years to post this again

because of vaccination and antibiotics. But due to emergent diseases and globalization, we are on the brink of having a Virgin Soil epidemic, especially given the failure of modern antibiotics due to over use

>what is SARS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_SARS_outbreak

not true at all

cdc.gov/flu/about/qa/1918flupandemic.htm

CDC researchers and their colleagues successfully reconstructed the influenza virus that caused the 1918-19 flu pandemic, which killed as many as 50 million people worldwide. A report of their work, “Characterization of the Reconstructed 1918 Spanish Influenza Pandemic Virus“, was published in the October 7, 2005 issue of Science. The work was a collaboration among scientists from CDC, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, and Southeast Poultry Research Laboratory

I haven't read it all
download.library1.org/get/2673A771BB66666B8E3FB224324F9F3C/Clive Hamilton-Silent Invasion_ China’s Influence in Australia-Hardie Grant (2018).epub
Theres lots in there though, from all the propaganda they're pushing and intend to push. They intend to mobilise the 'Chinese-Australians'. They're subverting all the politicians they can - even Pauline Hanson's party. They spy on ASIO, they have tons of patriotic Chinese students here, they're building ethnic enclaves and the properties they own that arn't in the enclaves get abandoned - or at least thats what their government asks of them. They're trying to rewrite history including a Chinese-ANZACS narrative, similar to how the Jews here talk about how the ANZACS were fighting to end the holocaust... theres tons more to

It is impossible to predict with certainly, but the probability of the 1918 virus re-emerging from a natural source appears to be remote. Influenza experts believe that a pandemic is most likely to be caused by an influenza subtype to which there is little, or no, preexisting immunity in the human population. There is evidence that some residual immunity to the 1918 virus, or a similar virus, is present in at least a portion of the human population. Since contemporary H1N1 viruses circulate widely and the current annual influenza vaccines contain an H1N1 component, a 1918-like H1N1 virus would not fit the current criteria for a new pandemic strain.

Are current antivirals and vaccines effective against the 1918 virus?
Yes. Two types of antiviral drugs, rimantadine (Flumadine) and oseltamivir (Tamiflu), have been shown to be effective against influenza viruses similar to the 1918 virus. Vaccines containing the 1918 HA or other subtype H1 HA proteins were effective in protecting mice against the 1918 virus. In fact, the current influenza vaccine provided some level of protection against the 1918 virus in mice.

There has been though...

>when user posts free ebooks
Fucking based.

I'm redpilling everyone on the communist threat in a few months.

I know they're spying on asio and people associated to them, notably they threaten their children which is fucking heinous. Imagine having to explain to your 12 year old why there's Asian men following her around openly taking photos of her because of a job you're not cleared to tell her because she's 12 and a security risk due to being young. This is what our law enforcement have to deal with from commies.

How are they rewriting history though?

>microdicked
>bowlegged
>midgets
>pinhole eyes
>nogger nose
>arr rook arike
>rice farming peasants
>steal western technology

chinks are humiliation: the race

Expansion of trade routes and shit. Random mutation that jumps species.

Hand washing education, access to clean water, and waste disposal systems are probably a big factor.

Remember to wash your hands every time you use the restroom you autistic pigs.

Attached: handwashing-banner1.jpg (775x437, 252K)

It's more likely genetically engineered, most people don't interact with animals. Having a new strain of flu or cold every month isn't normal, it's an indication of biological attack. If you're sick more than about 3 or 4 times a year you're either unlucky or being attacked, the average is actually twice per year.

I'm sick about 12 times a year.

Don't be surprised when the kikes backstab us and sell the Chinese white DNA data from 23andme (if they haven't already)

don't donate blood either

This.
I've gotten sick a lot less since I've been working in the healthcare field. Taking patient care seriously and adhering to hand washing guidelines has probably had a great deal to do with it.

Its a good book. The original publisher didn't want to publish it in fear of getting sued so it took a court case and a year of delay for the book just to get released this year.
Back in 2003 their president addressed the Australian parliament by referring to how the Chinese discovered Australia back in the 1400s. Its basically so they can get a claim on 'retaking lost territory'. Theres that Chinese billionaire whos associated with the Communist Party of China who funds all sorts of shit including the historical studies of Chinese-Australian military men and I believe Julie Bishop even awarded him with something to do with this.

love that commercial
youtube.com/watch?v=5jhwyAsZAvo

Attached: ImageHandsington.jpg (610x424, 44K)

I'm glad donations over 10k have to be logged now, we're catching them, I have a very good and reliable feeling our law enforcement kicked out all the commies that infiltrated and wised up to the fact SJW/antifa was a second world psyop, they're virtually on our side now.

China won't win, but in the meantime they're doing some fairly evil shit here. I just want to rip the band aid and have NATO collapse China. Things will become more expensive, but it'll be worth it to expose the Chinese for what they are, lying tribalistic bug people.

there's a parasite worm that has a synergistic relationship with bacteria that kills bugs. it is sold as "organic" gardening stores. problem is, it is GMO. It gets into your skin, then travels to the brain, and then eats it away. There's basically nothing you can do, doctors won't admit it exists. But when it is isolated, it turns out it has the luminescent gene -- which only exist in bacteria in the ocean, or when scientist modify bacteria in a lab for testing purposes. The bacteria that co-exist with the parasite also has transgenic properties, meaning it can switch DNA between other cells. So the immune system can't find it, it thinks it is a normal human cell. It can also morph into new diseases. The original bacteria that was use as a bio-pesticide, no longer exists, it has morphed into something else even more deadly. So that means for every infected person, they have a completely different brain parasite disease. Some people only have skin rashes. There's basically no cure, and it can live in the soil for years or indefintely. It is sold as organic (but again it is GMO), so even if you "only eat" organic you can get it. Thing is, it has been around since 1996. You already have it. Everyone has. There's no research into it. I've been trying to narrow it down for a while, this guy pretty much figured it out. However I think he is now dead. So the outcome of the disease is heart disease, brain tumor, or stomach cancer. I wouldn't be surprised if we all dropped dead in 10-15 years.

andycoyle1.wordpress.com/

Its coming, Trump is making the right moves to prepare for a Chinese collapse with his trade tariffs and trying to deal with North Korea. ASIO are definitely aware to. I think next Australian election might be telling to who's still appealing to Chinese interests or not.

>It's happening in East Coast Australia, there's some sort of virus designed to mutate here and makes us sick about every month since September last year. Every month it's a new cold/flu with slightly varying symptoms and usually some double peak of severity.
Bullshit.
We had a bad flu period last year however this year has so far been fine.
t. hospitalfag on the East coast

this is when washitton didn't suck so bad

The jew system is a slow epidemic

I'd love to help, but no one trusts me.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5903857/amp/Previously-healthy-migrants-visitors-allergic-Australia-medical-mystery.html

Just asthma, goy, no need to worry. No one's doing shit to the atmosphere over Australia, totally no chemical warfare going on. Go back sleep, jeez, are you getting tired yet? So sleepy, might just have a nap now.

>free ebooks
>he doesn't know about library genesis

Lots of retarded shit in here. Let's see:

The Mexico-monarch shit is ridiculous. Monarch's aren't important pollinators. Their larvae feed on weeds. The adults are large, pretty, and charismatic, which is why people care about them. They may pollinate some wildflowers here and there, but as a species, they offer no vital pollination service to an economically-important crop. Wiping out their Mexican overwintering sites would do absolutely nothing to agriculture anywhere.

Where are deer deficient? We are overrun with them here (NC). They pose serious problems to motorists. We have extremely generous hunting seasons with high bag limits, yet the persist. The one, non-retarded bit in your post is about hunters. Yes, less people hunt now than they did 100 years ago. This largely stems from all food, including meat, being more readily available because of advances in modern agriculture.

The lack of epidemics stems almost entirely from vaccines and antibiotics. These are far from foolproof, but they do a hell of a lot in keeping pathogens from running roughshod around the planet.

>I'd love to help, but no one trusts me.
What position of power do you have where you can help, but don't have the trust to do so?

washing away your protective layer of guck

There are no readings, because the idea is pants-on-head retarded.

Monarch butterflies, which have a few specific overwintering sites in Mexico, are not agriculturally-important pollinators. They are big and pretty, and their migration patterns are cool, which is why people care about them. They could all die out tomorrow, and food production would not differ a bit.

Most agricultural staples (think grass-derived crops like corn, wheat, rice, grains, etc.) are wind pollinated. Insects do very little to benefit these crops. Targeted killings of pollinators would harm some more specialty crops (think fruits and vegetables), but no spic in Mexico could do enough damage to beneficial insects in Mexico to harm American agriculture.

No, only prolonging the inevitable. Look up superbugs. They're growing, and they may be the next big disease.

Attached: lucy.jpg (1422x1328, 291K)

Can't say.

There are two factions I want to help but either side don't trust the other and I want them both to unify, instead it's caused neither side to fully trust me. Speaking to one of the factions, I'd appreciate it if you shut the fuck up about the deep state and started working with them. They're authoritarian meritocrats, they basically want to placate the masses (bad) but also want to elevate the intelligent into power positions (good).

Trump isnt strict enough and is being harassed by traitors that destroyed the west.

Trump should stop all trade with China (quarantine), leave NAFTA and WTO.

Establish a sphere with Australia, UK, and red-pilled Euro cunts.