Do you have any black friends Jow Forums?

Attached: 1530071840304.jpg (1200x1370, 857K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mo9k79ijMVs
nationalreview.com/2018/06/us-mexico-border-wall-being-built-slowly/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've had one. We lost contact because we moved to different cities. Her family came from Namibia, both parents were around and very educated and conservative. She was not different from a german girl just looked different

>Star of David around his neck

Attached: they-live-parody-by-yukon-jack.jpg (720x564, 209K)

Attached: wait for it.webm (460x258, 2.42M)

What's wrong with star of David?

Attached: Zidane3.jpg (500x500, 60K)

Does hair melt in Africa?

>Amerijew posting

Attached: Eternal Traitors.jpg (357x522, 47K)

This is what rape looks like

Greatest

>Does hair melt in Africa?

That's the reason they're called mud people. Literally made of mud.

BASED NIPS

Attached: 1526345238681.gif (245x230, 871K)

>6 angles
>really fucking aimless and tumultuous

Of course his wiener is now 1/4 of it's prior size. But he's probably still much better off.

Just imagine the smell.

I knew this retarded nigger since elementary school but he posted on Facebook "unfriend me if u support Trump and that dumbass wall" so I did. I have like 5 other Black mildly-friends from high school who I never talk to anymore and barely talked to at the time.

thats chinese. you should be familiar.

Too bad the Italians had to cuck themselves up over it.
youtube.com/watch?v=Mo9k79ijMVs

>believing kike memes about dick size

Attached: Germany and Canada.jpg (480x360, 16K)

nope

That's a weird handshake. Must be an African thing.

So based!

>nationalreview.com/2018/06/us-mexico-border-wall-being-built-slowly/
I can. It resembles wet dog, and that's why she's rolling her eyes about it.

I did, but he died in the 90s.

Heart disease.

He was also like 20 years older than me. Lent me a ton of good animu.

A few, distant though. All vote republican.

degenerate jew

Maybe this is where the tide pod challenge originated from

lurk more newfag

Attached: 1492504336870.jpg (450x472, 74K)

Yes, several. I've been in bands with blacks and I think some of them are competent musicians.

They play bass, right?

i have one black friend and he knows that im racist. we dont really do anything together he just gives me black handshakes

You can tell she doesn't like that khazar touching her

One or two. Countless non-whites though

this is awesome

Nice!!
user u made her have tit-orgasm

Yes and I appreciate our friendship

Why is this same negress in so many of the pics we see of African tribal negresses? Is she a mudhut celebrity?

Attached: natl_geo_1978_cov1.jpg (300x435, 37K)

So that's what an ethnic cleansing looks like.

Attached: 1498162993476.png (440x445, 90K)

Of course, not a word from the left about asians being racist.

Attached: 37f399e9736a2280f8596c742a5c8c54b5340e88_hq.jpg (721x719, 52K)

Same.
No, our bassist is white. I'm the drummer, & I am too. Singer & guitarist are both black.

In my group we have a somewhat darker skinned friend who we call "el nigga" and we mock him for being a darky, but everyone in the group has a nickname, like me they call me "gordis" and we have "el pollo", "la mole", "el totis" and e.t.c.

I fear there may be an element of exploitation happening in this picture.

Maaan thsat nibba looks sexy, she probably taste like a truffle

I’ve had some. I used to play ball and was fairly close with many of my teammates. As we got older and moved on they became disappointments. I’ve grown apart from all of them.

> black
> friend
Tautology

Friends?

Actually there was a huge shitstorm over it you newfag.

The Italian one came first and leftists didn't complain about that one. Utter twats

Hmmm, I have one buddy who's Afro Columbian and Mexican mixed.

I have a light skin black friend who is a real life version of Uncle Ruckus.

Attached: 3455.png (1411x915, 1.72M)

She’s orange colored.

Jesus, I missed that thread; sorry I'm not on here 24/7.

I did when I was in school and he went to prison and basically homeless when hes not in jail

the only black person that I socialize with is my girlfriends roommate and we regularly get into arguments about fbi crime statistics and blm issues.

Nope

Attached: c88.jpg (600x583, 49K)

Jesus Christ user.

Attached: 5BD9E5D6-6207-48E0-8C47-030FCCE76B69.jpg (680x680, 85K)

Regarding pic :
Can jews ever NOT sexually molest ? Srsly...

No but I have a Filipino friend that loves Durerte

My drug dealer. He's a really nice guy, and he's college educated. He's super liberal, and thinks that aside from black people, women have had it the worst throughout history. We have political debates when he delivers my drugs, and they are always civil. Other blacks don't like him, call him oreo, or uncle Tom. They don't like him, because he's educated. It must really suck to have your people turn on you like that. Black women will not even give him the time of day, because he uses words that are too big. Oh well, fuck niggers.

good i wish I was 20 again
and a white colonial lord
and living in the 18th century

Attached: 1462998389600s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

nope, the only black people here are at the university being trained so they can be sent back with knowledge and I don't go there very much

secound

Actually, how old is that girl. Those puffy nipples would make her seem quite young.

Oprah looks young in that pic.

Attached: baby women.jpg (725x725, 192K)

I have a few blackie friends over the years. even added them on social media (before I deleted those completely). 1 is a white guy in a black mans body, ONLY listens to rock or heavy metal. he hates other blacks. the other ones are your run of the mill blacks that like hip hop and dancing/clubbing. grew up with this other kid in my building who used to play PC games. says he kept getting rejected by other blacks because he was seen as a nerd by knowing about PC's. this was in the 90's.

Wotk with some. Love 'em, would take a bullet for them, but they have to go back.

HAHAHAHAHA.
Himba women are the sexual aggressors. That shit's funny.

Normal Jewish behavior.

They rub red mud on thier skin and hair from birth. Its a statis thing. You wouldnt understand, it has to do with royalty.

could be 11 or 45. you can never tell

fucking hilarious!

I work with your cousin.
All your other cousins call him "Negro". He's just dark brown.

>She was not different from a german girl just looked different

lel

Attached: Dgtgfdd.jpg (1024x979, 154K)

This sure there are friendly niggers in the workplace but their brethren are ice addict apes that need to be gassed. I don't blame the good ones for being black but its entirely their fault for not doing anything to help their community stop being niggers and becoming brainwashed from western kike media.

yep; still do. we're part of our local tespa chapter and watch anime together.

Yeah. Blacks aren't all dumb as rocks, they vote with the democrats for power over whitey. That's really it. They hate fags and still have some understanding that men and women are not the same, although their family structure is beyond fucked. Trump is smart to directly appeal to them with pseudo-bribes like these worthless pardons. They can be appeal to by being told that the left is trying to make everyone the same, they have an understanding that their culture is unique and that they are a separate group, they don't want to be all mixed away. Nor do they want their history to be erased by getting absorbed into the greater mass.
Blacks don't do jewish bullshit nearly as often either. Keepin it real is one of their foundational morals. They don't like bullshit. They'll play the system to win and don't have any qualms about doing so.

underrated

I would ask your mom about that. She raped a triple bacon cheeseburger just recently

Why are those tribalnigger titties always so sad and deflated?

Malnourishment?

Attached: hmmmmmm.png (1200x1370, 3.04M)

Gravity my dumb ass friend

Attached: 1530296588800.jpg (320x369, 48K)

Why do black women have disgusting nips

I feel bad for the himba. Their whole tribe is basically a play thing for westerners.

Hey you dumb cocksucker, why do you save everything as .png? You made a 857 KB .jpg 3.04 fucking megabytes. Do yourself a favor and start breathing through your nose, also pick those knuckles up from the ground while you're at it.

Attached: 1239741113585.png (578x300, 164K)

I've got a based informatics student to spice it up a bit. Fun to hang around and chill dude overall.

And I also fucked a black girl once, she was the dumbest most vapid person I ever met but the sex was wild.

Attached: rapefugees.jpg (720x960, 14K)

i cant fucking breathe

Attached: 1522436380239.gif (290x189, 2.9M)

The thoroughly rare waffle titty nigger. Respect.

19 years ago I was working at a fast food joint in a town 20 miles away and had several black friends. They taught me how to roll blunts and used me for my money. I cut off those relationships withing the same year I met them. Since then I don't even know any niggers and don't interact with any niggers on a daily basis.

>dreadlocks made out of its own systemically mutilated scalp
Why is nigger "culture" like this?

Attached: caesar2.jpg (954x874, 75K)

>working fast food
>used for money
Is there any limit to nigger gibz?

never seen a black person in real life ever

Attached: 1498997005024.png (426x364, 11K)

Fella let me shoot his gun once. Hopefully I run into him again so I can spot him a box of ammo or something.

>She was not different from a german girl just looked different
in other words a bbc loving feminist?

The worst thing about it is I met every single one of them because their white girlfriends worked at the same fast food place as I was. Women truly have to be properly controlled/manipulated or they will ruin us all. I hate to say that as a father of a 2 year old daughter. Niggers will take every single thing they can get from the white man.

Lol he could just make a dozen of the same image and sell it to all the trash bags that walk past as self portraits.

yeah, he was adopted and his folks moved out to the countryside making him the only black person in town. We used to play Magic the Gathering a lot, we went into different friend groups when we went to high school though.

Kangz

kek

i used to have a few in college but my sister kept posting nigger jokes on my kikebook page and they got mad and wrote me off. they were pretty cool guys though

I love her expression! So bored! Disbelieving of the interest! Looking for the humor from photog. This pic really is a classic. It rates with any Nat Geo pic.