2 MORE HOURS

There ia two mpre hours until Trudeau rapes Canada in the ass.

Attached: 1527964045925.png (921x2544, 666K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usinflationcalculator.com/inflation/current-inflation-rates/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>There are two more hours
Fuck

lol

Attached: 1528681840502.png (761x696, 295K)

I thought you leafs enjoyed that sort of thing?

help

But he looks so pretty .
Could be worse you could be Irish and have gay Indian trying to import niggers by the boat load

The entire country of Canada’s economy is less than texas lmao, I’m not even joking

Help us.. Seriously. No joke. Canadian Gorilla Warfare now.

Attached: zBNW87qO2zC_TCGTD2__dDe8tlEQsKK3TSY1WES8tR4.jpg (1024x683, 76K)

Ontario gonna sink quick and the resulting blackhole will take the rest of Canada with it . The leafs are raking themselves .

How could an american make money off of this?

RIP LeafBroAnon .

Oh, Canada!

Attached: mr-burns-laughing-gif.gif (176x144, 1.81M)

Might as well nuke yourself canada

Attached: IMG_2227.jpg (720x720, 108K)

Short leaf currency, and short Trudeau's political career.

Rip leafs. Maybe it will help you grow a pair to get your country back.

God fucking dammit guys
Rake us already please

Attached: 1529669090601.jpg (750x823, 125K)

how is slapping tariffs on the usa going to cause higher sales taxes in canada?

Haha. I bought a case of cheap American maple syrup today. Bring on the trade war.

Smuggling.

Open black markets around Canada.

>Maple Sugar and Maple Syrup

Attached: galactic kek.jpg (1284x980, 389K)

Is it me or are the provinces that are least affected also the current strongholds on the Liberal party?

Attached: the don.jpg (285x298, 18K)

none of u retards get it. that shows imports and exports meaning Ontario is a huge customer of the US. you retards are losing your #1 customer

I like it.

If they rape you, you win.

You stupid retard

i really hope nobody is actually retarded enough to believe that image

>new tariffs still apply to products made in china

no they don't. we import from china to vancouver

and they're based on origin.

90% of products canadians use. just a made up number.

u retards will believe anything

Attached: mfw right wing retard argues.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

the tariffs are only on US origin products.

guilty kek

Do they have sales tax or is this just more sales tax? I dunno shit about cancuckia.

>leaf economics
no retard it means as a percentage of state gdp, trade with the US plays a much bigger role in Canadian provinces than does trade with Canada in the US. in other words you need us more than we need you because your economy is dependent on us.

One more hour left. I hope y'all Canadians bite your pillow because Trudeau will do it without lube.

well Leafs it's been nice knowing you

DRINK THE ONIONS
... still working on the burn let me get back to ya leaf.

ya ontario buys a lot from the US. you're losing your #1 customer. now we'll buy our own products and from mexico, EU, China instead of u

atleast we will be buying from a pure race

NEW TAX ON US EXPORTS
>pic related

Attached: kraftwerk.jpg (400x400, 26K)

All the vidya in Steam, for instance--which is already expensive as hell because their virgin monopoly money's worth is shit compared to the chadollar--will get even more expensive to the point that it's unaffordable to even middle class leaff, if leafs still have a middle class at this point.
>At this point, there's only poor people and (((the rich)))
>And chinks

>mexico
>a pure race
u ok leaf?

Attached: 1529982781557.png (913x766, 779K)

Jesus Christ, guys.

>implying it’s just a simple switch
There is a reason you bought those products from us to begin with and it will lead to higher prices for you while the USA wont really notice to terribly much
Also NAFTA is pretty much dead now so you can watch I’m real time as buisnesses hop the boarder back over to the USA

Attached: A6BE8F5F-A1CD-47A0-8492-5BB2EBDD04AA.jpg (600x527, 82K)

oh noes ill buy local apple juice instead of florida orange juice

good riddance

i already buy cdn toilet paper, local french's ketchup

i dont see what from that list i need from the US

No he's probably fucking high as hell.
>if leafs still have a middle class at this point.
We basically don't. Lower middle class is the average, a full 20k below the median wage. Just fucking sink us already please.

Attached: bottled.png (808x805, 787K)

>he said, nervously sipping maple tea

The tarrifs are not the real issue it’s NAFTA you syrup drinking moose fucker which gave you and Mexico great trade agreements with us allowing our industries to hop boarders to cut costs and then sell to the USA with NAFTA dead in the water those buisnesses will be forced to come back killing your already pathetic excuse for a economy

>expensive video games
>pol incels eternally btfo

Attached: alexandria1.jpg (801x801, 57K)

what do i need from the US that I can't get locally or from another country? or that i can't get a substitute product for

***NEED***

not want

checked

>heh, that got him

nothin personal kid

Well you know nothing about us. You're too stupid to even know yourself. You may want to work on that self awareness thing.

To be fair turdeau enjoys that shit

You canadians need to #walkaway feon that faggot

>Gorilla Warfare

The best way to help yourself is get off Jow Forums and read some books user. Geez

We never claimed to have a massive economy ffs. We've only got 36 million people here spread out over a massive cold terrain. Fuck off igno-burger.

When do you grow a pair and take yours back from (((them)))? We're waiting tough guy...

I definitely support these tarrifs. It’s a good way to get some revenue out of leafs. All those Somalians need blankets for the Winter - and the other two seasons too.

Enjoy your niggers, burger.

Attached: 1530407227188.jpg (1024x1024, 105K)

i wanna move to america but if they wont take me maybe poland.

There's ten minutes left. What's your last words, leafbros?

Nah, we'll be fine. Remember how the market finds its own level? Trump forgot that we are your biggest buyer of goods. So fuck him, we just buy from suppliers other than the US.

Trade wars between friendlies are stupid -- people on both sides will lose their jobs.

Five minutes left...

Huh, only that? I thought that for a country that size your population would be bigger.

paying more taxes is better than being around niggers and spics. However this won't effect me much anyway.

My restaurant (very popular with American tourists) is just going to charge Americans another 20% on their bill, but secretly. We're provincially mandated to check everyone for ID to sell liquor, we'll charge anyone ordering booze with American ID the extra (which is the new menu price) and anyone with Canadian ID will get 20% off their bill.

We're considering upping our staff wages until the dispute is resolved based on how it affects the real price of toiletries, it will probably look like a $20 monthly stipend if it's dramatic enough. The upcharge will make up for it.

Get fucked maple nigger.

We read the prices on menus, bud. Did you forget how Jewish our country is?

we're full

BASED

and tariffs

never

Attached: trumpjew.jpg (1160x629, 264K)

It's Canada Day, a.k.a. Day of the Rake.

Enjoy your high taxes that could fuck your economy up.

Nice knowing you, leafs. Thanks for letting me drink legally when I was 19.

Attached: v8zMC.gif (288x303, 176K)

>the absolute state of leaves
It'll be funny watching you rake yourselves

So you don't have to post prices in a menu up there?
I hope all you canucks pull this shit - over time they'll be less mutts coming your way and more staying and spending here.
win-win
Getting tired of winning. Finally, we have a president that understands that trade needs to be mutually beneficial. As he said, we're done being the world's piggybank. This shit is great.

>ever touring Canada
>eating disgusting poutine and drinking moose-shit syrup cocktails
TOP KEK

I never said I wanted to move there. Chill.

The exact opposite actually.

Do you know how inflation works?

i dont even feel any differe-

moose shit is more genuine than ameirmutt mystery meat

Attached: Amerimutt-food.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

lol yes

usinflationcalculator.com/inflation/current-inflation-rates/

Attached: gas price spike thx trump.gif (670x325, 24K)

jesus christ is that why they're so fat

Attached: trump voter scooting to polls.webm (854x480, 1.17M)

Yes, and you will be charged menu price. Canadians will not be, they will be given the discount. We do get locals but based on our location the vast majority of customers are from the US, we are mid-to-upper tier and cater specifically to tourists.

We have it in our point of sale system so that it's discounted as a partial refund on the bill. Any Canadian tables who ask why they got a discount we just tell it's because of customer appreciation week. We've only had a couple groups ask and then they just tipped the server more so it worked out for everyone.

Plan on buying Mexican maple syrup?

Is it possible to be this retarded?
Claim: Texas economy is better than all of Texas
Rebuttal: we never claimed to have a massive economy. we only have 8 more million people

That's a pretty cucked lefty approach to life. I'm not surprised at all that you like that idea. When it backfires and your shotty restaurant folds it will be our fault, right?

LOL no we have our own u retard

Attached: mfw right wing retard argues8.gif (245x220, 550K)

windsor? niagara falls? BC?

>canadians have never had homemade pinky puff
lmao, anyone else have fond memories of mom and grandma cranking this out in the kitchen for christmas? I miss that creamy goodness.

Attached: 1518807963425.jpg (674x674, 102K)

lel

Like I said, we get overwhelmed with American tourists because we are a Canadian seafood joint with a view. Almost every table orders liquor so we check ids, if it's an American ID then we charge menu price and if it isn't then we charge 20% less.

Once the spat is resolved our menu price will drop by 10% and we'll stop giving discounts to non-Americans

secure your goddamn borders and stop allowing unrestricted immigration you dumbfucks, we share the longest unprotected border in the world

help us help you, eh?

jesus christ they're coming from your country u absolute moron

I really never understood how NAFTA was supposed to help the middle class American worker.

this but any nation that does business with us

We'll change our minds if you bring us the heads of Trudeau, that tranny who ran Ontairio, and that one pedo mayor.

So let's say you have a 50/50 split of American/Canuck customers. Prior to Trump coming along and raping your ass, you charged them equally, now due to butthurt, you're giving your Canuck customers a 20% discount. So your revenue went down by 10%.

And that's on top of the tariff you're now paying for American agricultural products. Great plan.

it wasnt

Attached: bush signs nafta.jpg (635x357, 38K)

Trudeau is truly a masterclass tactician. I bow out to his cerebral powers. GG