Lies

No living being has been off world

Attached: ! mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u1.jpg (528x527, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=faG8RiaANek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superfluid_vacuum_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luminiferous_aether
youtube.com/watch?v=cCkZLmhl3-I
youtube.com/watch?v=N68RdBt7Qc4
youtube.com/watch?v=4CCJxF7nIcM
youtube.com/watch?v=EsVm99ur5lg
youtube.com/watch?v=v1cMz19hiOA
youtube.com/watch?v=DuM-FD4vEdM
youtube.com/watch?v=nQVVOAyu3vs
youtube.com/watch?v=qEMathBJ_Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=AJJ_z6pwUrE
vimeo.com/user12206452/videos
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP85-00821R000100110007-7.pdf
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00184/mcam/0184MR0925102000E1_DXXX.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=8PB7AwZzaOo
youtube.com/watch?v=pAsxflfMXtg
youtube.com/watch?v=jGlZLjFCB9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: $ Df6MtzsWsAAPG4c.jpg (640x727, 56K)

Very true. The firmament is real

The moon is not always full

The moon is not real. It's projected by something, I think maybe the Black Knight Satellite.

I'm skeptical of your claims, but I will entertain an explanation.

Look up something called the Lunar wave on youtube. There's multiple videos of footage from all over the world. The first person who filmed this footage got their youtube account deleted for a short time and a question even made it to the White House press room. The dude refused to comment on the phenomenon itself.

Attached: 1500858890910.webm (720x404, 551K)

Stars aren't physical bodies either.
youtube.com/watch?v=faG8RiaANek

They're Sound and Color

Attached: 1501286733245.webm (1084x382, 970K)

Attached: 1499755159289.webm (1008x564, 1.01M)

Actually, more have been off world than you can imagine.

The moon is a dead planet that was brought here for surveillance. Greys watch us from the core which they've converted into an observation post

What do you think the image is being projected on to?

Wow man so kewl

I have no idea. If the firmament is real and space is actually a superfluid it could be projected with specific sound frequencies causing sonoluminescence.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superfluid_vacuum_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luminiferous_aether

How do you know this?

He doesn't. He's a shill with reddit spacing.

we live at the bottom of the ocean under the dome, mining minerals for owners of our world.

Time for your crazy pills m8

Oh looks like the JIDF faggots arrived.

Attached: 1526266276507.jpg (672x480, 125K)

Attached: 1509171527165.jpg (1200x800, 243K)

Attached: 1528866183354.jpg (1200x800, 63K)

What if I told you moonlight is actually sunlight?

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x800, 69K)

Decent shitpost mate.

Then I'd call you a faggot for not explaining your assertion.

Fake

youtube.com/watch?v=cCkZLmhl3-I
youtube.com/watch?v=N68RdBt7Qc4
youtube.com/watch?v=4CCJxF7nIcM
youtube.com/watch?v=EsVm99ur5lg
youtube.com/watch?v=v1cMz19hiOA
youtube.com/watch?v=DuM-FD4vEdM

youtube.com/watch?v=nQVVOAyu3vs

>sun emits literal fucktons of light every second
>the moon reflects this light onto the Earth
>moonlight is just indirect sunlight
It isn't difficult to understand.

The sun isn't a giant fireball either faggot.

Yes it's all a money laundering scam.

Doesn’t matter, this threads gonna get nixed

Attached: 91080EB6-13C3-462B-BD4D-3BCD210F0A5C.gif (498x371, 2.94M)

God, please shut up.

The more you stifle discussion the more curious you make lurking eyes.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I would who could be behind this pos..... Zzzzzzzzzxxx

Satellites aren't real

Am I the only one who thinks NASA is lying to people on a regular basis but NOT a flat earther/moon landing denier?

I have a feeling "Satellites" are probably lighter than air Zeppelins and assorted craft. What are they?

>but NOT a flat earther/moon landing denier?
Yeah, because only a fucking kike would actually claim that the moon landing was real.

Rocks

Rocks? Then what's the point of all these satellite launches or hwo the fuck does telecommunication work?

OMG Its on jewtube, must be real.
Still fake and gay.
I think its time for your meds.

You have a fucking meme flag you cunt. How about you stop pretending like people don't know that you're a shill. We all know you're a shill. It must be stressful to be a shill these days since Jews are being exposed from so many different sides you have no idea what to do.

Radio towers all over the earth.

Listen, mate.

I am not saying the moon landing was or wasn't real, I don't entirely trust them on that, leaning towards it being real but I'd never say for certain. Heck, if it turned out the earth was flat, it wouldn't blow my mind. I'd just shrug it off. I mean, theres more evidence supporting the earth being flat than there is to support communism working :^)

It's just I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't trust NASA that isn't a flat earther. Whenever I say NASA is probably not entirely honest with us I get shit like
>HURR FLAT EARTHER
and when I say something like I'm not a flat earther I get shit like
>HURR KIKE

Hmmmm. You're really making me think right now. youtube.com/watch?v=qEMathBJ_Tw
Okay, so far everything you've said sounds pretty reasonable and not out of the question. Especially from what I've seen myself. So what the hell is the moon then? A projection?

Definitely people have been into orbit with the ISS, but I doubt the moon landing.

Not all lies?

Attached: ham.jpg (1440x1871, 250K)

Well then why the fuck do you come into threads like these only to say that you don't believe the shit being talked about? Its' because you're a shill. Speculation and discussion is what leads to understanding and people like you make it SO EVIDENT that there's shills trying to shut down all discussion of topics like these.

Exposing what?
Let me guess, are you schizophrenic?

>retard
>hurrr shill

the absolute state

Attached: 1529616858162.png (1806x938, 220K)

If the moon isn't real then how are the tides controlled?

Moonlight is reflected sunlight. The moon does not shine its own light, so to speak.

The moon isn't a physical body. We've already been over this earlier in the thread. Fuck off with your mainstream explanations of this shit because this thread is countering that lie.

That's you right there

Attached: 1529249779023.jpg (564x564, 39K)

Maybe space is a projection of the mind's eye. Like a hologram.

youtube.com/watch?v=AJJ_z6pwUrE

fuck the shape of it, look at the shape of the ground itself you mongs, there are geoglyphs all over the planet and i can easily see them whereas most people cant. many nations have stories about these land shapes and mountains

Attached: Capture.png (1136x803, 1.96M)

I see the geoglyph
That island looks like Homer Simpson.

I think it was built systematically and methodically.

Actually more like grandpa simpson

vimeo.com/user12206452/videos

Attached: hidden.webm (800x450, 2.74M)

My uncle literally called our family, on christmas, from the I.S.S.

People have been off the planet faggot

thank you thats an easy one a few km from me, no person lives near there and what you are seeing is canadian shield bedrock, not easy to mine. pic is of dragon river

Attached: DragonRiver_RibeiraOdeleite_by_kpandsarahcwanderingaround.png (660x370, 579K)

Proof

There's also a theory that the elite rebuilt ancient sites in order to hide the fact that there's evidence of regular cataclysmic events.

>reddit spacing
>unsubstantiated claims
What a pathetic shill.

your uncle is just an holograph in space, like OP says the moon is

>we've already been over this earlier in the thread
>I said some retarded shit and everything else that counters my views is a lie or a JIDF raid

so much for "speculation and discussion is what leads to understanding"

That looks like it was made by thunder.

That's elite as fuck.

It's an illusion, find it on jewtube

let me inform you dipshit, that our planet hassomething called an atmosphere, so when you look through it at stuff, particularly stuff like light from billions of lightyears away it looks distorted. combine that and zooming with a camera shitty camera into a star or using a telescope and you get that whirly glassy watery image.

Attached: 1507863298102.gif (640x360, 2.82M)

>Well then why the fuck do you come into threads like these only to say that you don't believe the shit being talked about?
It's Jow Forums.

you idiot kike, there are many dragon rivers, and in the usa they are beside mounds and solstice aligned. pic is another view to show you the illusion

Attached: 201509151101159892.jpg (263x500, 73K)

I'm starting to believe the ayys built the entire planet to their liking.

Attached: 1502558264326.jpg (640x360, 27K)

Exactly, and you're paid to shill the official narrative of threads discussing topics sensitive to the NWO. You people aren't smart though, that's why your job is to shill on the internet. Because you're worthless.

I need real proof, not shitty videos on jewtube

I don't care about you.

Attached: 1523752873005.jpg (897x988, 218K)

Humans have been to the moon but Neil Armstrong's infamous moon landing was 100% filmed in a Hollywood Studio. You'd have to be a retard to believe that film could be transmitted from the moon to the earth with the minimal technology that was available in the 60's.

Nasa fakes about 50 to 60% of all the shit they show us, they do it to steal money from the goyim and to fund black projects and defense (((corporations))).

All the LEO shit is real tho.

>eating the "moon is fake" pill
what if I told you those stupid conspiracy theories were made to keep your head in the ground while the ancient ones keep controlling the world from behind the scenes? wake up, why is shit like fake moon landings and flat earth theory the most popular conspiracys? obviously made up by the ancient ones as the final line of defense against the truth seekers. They're controlling you and you still don't realize it. THE INTERNET IS MANIPULABLE!!!!!!!!! WHY arte there so many videos about "the firmament" and this other bullshit? somebody is fucking astroturfing the truth seekers!!! WAKE UP GUYS!!!! i bet my post is going to get removed, fuck I have half a mind this whole website was created to contain me

>the moon isn't physical
duh, it's spiritual just like everything else; what are you, retarded?

Mine is an image of me holding two Jews upside down by their legs.

Nigga I even fucking said the flat earth theory has more evidence than communism working, which is our ability to see Mercury. That really screws with my head.

This here states on page 7 that NASA basically is just the public sector of the military spaceprogram and pretty much underlies it making me think its even more likely that NASA is mostly just a front to cover up the military program
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP85-00821R000100110007-7.pdf

Also:
Why hasnt this (pic related with adjusted contrast and brightness) been closer looked at? This very well could indicate that at one point there was sophisticated life on Mars, yet they seem to just ignore it. Here is the original pic from the NASA website
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00184/mcam/0184MR0925102000E1_DXXX.jpg

These bubbles you see on pretty much any spacewalk footage (guy is a flatearther but his NASA videso are actually rather good)
youtube.com/watch?v=8PB7AwZzaOo

NASA cutting livefeed just when something appears in the background
youtube.com/watch?v=pAsxflfMXtg
youtube.com/watch?v=jGlZLjFCB9E

Attached: Marsstatue.jpg (600x485, 80K)

Fuck off German spammer

a bigger glyph for you adept ones:P

Attached: 2000px-Hudson_bay_large.svg.png (2000x1981, 385K)

correction: mutts have never been to space

forgot pic

Attached: 2BAF05B5-3D36-41F9-826F-4116D8FAFAD2.jpg (810x609, 80K)

Attached: 1523195834523.png (1109x832, 402K)

>video tracking is a fake fucking moon
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK PSYCHO SHIT IS THIS??
AHAHAHA

Do American’s not learn this in grade school?

Grey Abductions during childhood. I've been there.
You'll find out.
coming from someone who is either gay enough to be larping as a demoncrat or genuinely is stupid enough to be one.

Attached: 1512798456327.jpg (1016x1024, 105K)

You're a shill. MUH GRAYS. MUH BLUE AVIANS. MUH PLEBIANS!

There's only 1 race of ayys and they look like Human Beings.

heres the one with all the important dimenions

Attached: head1.jpg (1006x671, 104K)

Another schizo off their meds

watch the glyphs slide up the thread as it gets shoah'd in 15 mins

Attached: 17504661_1231444893638846_2340927365006142009_o.jpg (2048x1536, 394K)

Could you expand on this? I've heard similar ideas but never fleshed out.

Looks like a plasma arc(electricity, ionization of the atmosphere through a high charge)

Low tier bait, there's plenty of footage from consumer grade telescopes

Same thing is visible of canyons, especially on mars. The causes is high electrical plasma discharge which machines the surface. In fact Mars has constant electrical dust storms despite little to no atmosphere.

In terms of mythos and lore Pallas Athena(Venus) struck Ares(Mars) with Zeus's(Jupiter) cosmic thunderbolt. If we see this at face value as a literal interpretation it means our ancestors lived to saw massive electrical discharge between planets in motion almost as if they were comets.

Its not so far fetched considering relativity is pseudo science and occultism operates squarely on electromagnetism and electricity.

The Schumann resonance is the chief reason why we may never leave the Earth, the bioelectric resonance that keeps us alive. Electromagnetic fields are self organizing and information rich. We cannot live without the resonance that comes from the Earth's electromagnetic field. In fact an electrical motor, and the properties of electromagnetism are likely to alter from the difference in charge on each of the celestial bodies.

Maybe there is a way to harness it, but I doubt it was available to the US military in the Early Nazi phases of NASA.
If anything it seems occultists are obsessed with controlling electrical research, given the entirety of their true religion rests on this principle.

Attached: 57834863879334078.jpg (400x384, 18K)