ICE Agents Get Free Job If They Just Walk Away

Wow, powerful.

Attached: Untitled.png (611x699, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XPY5P0TaC4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let me trade my comfy desk job for busting ass in 100 degree weather surrounded by spics.

Fuck illegals

Attached: 1E0385A4-4A3A-4E6F-9453-DEA498FBB633.png (315x173, 106K)

>immigration and customs enforcement
>comfy desk job
weeeeew

Give up my union government job and benefits to start over and become a laborer for the carpenters' union? Sounds like a fair trade.

Attached: 1530339639344.jpg (741x568, 92K)

The ones stuck at offices being protested are, in fact, white collar.

>choosing to be a border guard for the money

>implying they wont fire them immediately afterwards

Attached: 309.jpg (800x480, 66K)

Illegals are all scabs if they work and don't live off welfare and have destroyed untold numbers of union jobs and here is a union defending them.

>Giving up your comfy job, where you either play human hunt for illegals or spend the day relaxing in desk.
Why would they ever do that?

This sudden hostility and demonization of a border protection agency that has its roots in the Revolutionary War is troubling to say the least. Jesus fucking christ man. They're just making sure the country is still a country, with borders and laws. Why are people so against that? Why are Americans RALLYING against this?

Lol 1400 that's all ? I make that as a non union carpenter helper

Reasons.

Attached: 1440301200530.png (634x566, 30K)

Isn't this subversive bribery of government official which is illegal?

you read that wrong

I wish I could kick people out of my country and get paid to do it. Why the fuck would I want to do labor instead?

>leave your cushy government job to be a janitor!

Yea only the dumbest ICE agent would fall for some passive aggressive campaign against them. Oh yea they are going to throw away their government job with their own union and good benefit for a “promise of a trade career” and hope that the group who absolutely hate them won’t bleed them dry during apprenticeship and throw them out to rot as the training and apprenticeship is finished.

>leave job with decent pay to become an apprentice because a guy asks you to

Lel what

Who would take that

Because we must protect the brown people.

>carpenter's helper
>benefits, high pay, respect
hard work for shit money and they lay you off and replace you with pablo for the next job

Attached: 1520928822647.jpg (586x614, 129K)

They really are desperate to go that far

Can someone arrest him for trying to bribe a federal officer?

>Why are Americans RALLYING against this?
They aren't.
The media provides an echo chamber for the few cases and stupid fucks like you slurp it right up.

Attached: 1477271288484.jpg (480x692, 21K)

For ICE the respect is welcomed but not necessary for ones duties.

>Wow, powerful.

Let the illegals in to replace the carpenters

probably not because they wouldn't get any benefit from his position in this case

get rid of the opportunists, and open space for for me

win/win

>give up government pension for union
Hahahahaha. No.

Whats the Unions angle on this? Obviously they benefit from illegal alien slave labor wages, how do they do it?

>Why are people so against that?
only (((people))) are against it

Pretty much this. Remember the Women's March and what a huge difference that made in the world? Me neither.

By this time next month the kids in cages meme will have played itself out and the MSM will have moved on to the next outrage.

>Bribing a federal officer
Surely this will turn out well.

Attached: carpetner.jpg (1200x800, 73K)

>throw away your decent salary to participate in sedition with me and I will give ya 1400 buckaroos
They really dont understand how money works at all, do they?

carpentry is a dying trade, that's a bad deal. At least do something like electrician.

is that bribery?

Damn I make 34$/hour and my check is 1780$. Health, 5% to 401k in Minnesota

Does the union or Oregon really rape you that hard?

Why you release your anger on an innocent tree when you can unleash it by deporting those vermins

>take up offer
>try to start working for them
>uhhhhh sorry sweetie you're fired ;-D

Attached: jk6aary.png (769x433, 47K)

Attached: 2d7515.jpg (500x756, 81K)

not brown US citizens, brown criminals of other countries

Attached: 2d74u4.jpg (426x426, 57K)

Aren't they already doxxed?

I find that really odd. Im a union pipefitter and would never do this shit

You can get a job as a carpenter literally any time, if you're into contractor work and traveling.

That pay ain't shit.

Yeah, pretty sure the government pension and benefits are better plus getting to fuck with shitskins is a bonus any other job can't replicate.
>kidnap children
These fuckers are coming here, there's no kidnapping, there's detaining invaders and returning them to their proper homes.

I'd bet ICE agents spend 90% of their time in the AC planning and getting intel. Who would drop that (and govt benefits) to fucking work in the goddamn heat all day with smelly ass mexicans?

Aren't carpenters notorious for hiring illegals?
>wants ICE to let in more illegals
sounds legit

>less than $1500 for a week of work
>high pay
These idiots have no idea how well federal government employees are paid considering their skill level. In Portland that's like GS-7 or GS-9 pay.

>illegals
Fuck you too, leaf.

Attached: leaf pepe.jpg (234x250, 59K)

Because they are not americans. They are traitors, and they will leave or hang soon enough.

Feelings.

>A union is spending the mandatory dues of their members in order to dillute their profession and drive down wages and overall skill level.

Men don't love Rome because it is great, it is great because men love it.

I use this quote to describe my feeling on immigration from south of the boarder. These people don't want to live in america because they love america, they want to bleed red white and blue, they just want a better life. If China was the best place to live they would go there if they could. That means the country is being flooded with people who don't actually value the country and traditions and that leads to the entire country dying.

>1400 gross pay
>basically 16 bux an hour

I thought the left were smart. Do you realise how insulting it is to the people who worked to get into that job.

>Construction exec wants unlimited immigration

I fucking bet.

All that will happen is the fascist spic kid removalists will join the commie faggot union and convince them to build the wall..

Borders are a meme to these people, they don't cvare how bad they fuck up the country for the sake of helping out the 3rd world.

Attached: 2B8C163900000578-3205724-image-a-30_1440173403600.jpg (962x578, 255K)

>take check
>cash check
>continue working for ICE
>union is out 1200 bucks

They aren't. It's just a few commie faggots. The Jew knows he can no longer trick you so his next best move is to make you believe he has tricked your neighbor.

Attached: 1528415309096.jpg (253x249, 48K)

well I'm offering half a million if you get a job at ice and let me pass merchandise that fucks up niggers

>Let me trade my comfy desk job for busting ass in 100 degree weather surrounded by spics.

I'm having a hard time telling which of these options is ICE and which is the Carpenter's Union.

id rather drive around scaring mexicans in an air conditioned car...then do backbreaking woodwork out in the sun

the trades suck

locking up beaners is way easier

Lol underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=XPY5P0TaC4k

ICE rounding up th Mexicans is the only reason American carpenters, even unionized are getting any work. Ungrateful, smug retards.

I earn almost twice that in hourly wages and I am tempted to give it up to join ICE

Borders are racist u bigot. Racism = bad, duh. Teevee told me so.

>wear uniform closely resembling ice without actually imitiating it
>hang around
>wtf I hate being a monster DRUMMPFFF
>get 1000 dollars and a job
>????
>profit

Lol, unions already feeling the financial stress of last week's scotus decision?

rapefugee detected

What they don’t tell you is that your union dues are 200 a week and that figure is pre tax.

So really you’re only making $1000 which any Schlub driving Uber can make posttax after a week sitting in a car and following GPS directions all day

Illegal immigration is the invasion and economic plunder of a sovereign nation and should carry the death penalty. I bet that would stop the beaners from jumping the border.

>be ICE
>take carpentry job
>my coworkers do too
>nobody left so ICE shuts down due to inability to operate
>illegals flood the country
>illegals start offering to do just about as good carpentry at half the price
>me and my ex-ICE buddies out of a job

Pottery.

More like ICE is deporting all their former Labor supply and they're attempting to slow down their loss of cheap Labor by converting the enforcers. Always have to look at it from the perspective of what's in it for them.

I honestly hope that ICE experiences a shortage of employees due to public pressure and outcry like this.

That will open the door for real idealist right wingers to fill the positions, and get the job done right. I would take a job rounding up beaners and stuffing them into concentration camps in a heart beat, and I'd do it well.

ICE could be in the inchoate stages of developing into America's first federal RWDS. Sign me up please.

>work your entire life to earn a degree and win a competitive job
>give it away for a manual labor job that high school dropouts get
Makes sense

>1426.80
>high pay

People like this next.

>being hired to get fired later for doing nothing
Anyone that's had a job wouldn't go through with it

you are forgetting all that sweet sweet lumber and framing nails you get to steal

Kind of ironic considering trade unions are only able to offer the wages and benefits they do by keeping illegals and other low wage workers out of their industries.

>single income 50% above median family income

it is like you fags dont even know that 80% of america exists

Um what if they don't know shit about carpentry?

Attached: sweetie.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>quit 50-70k gov job with mucho uplifts and bennies, LEAP, and a 20 year retirement

To do what? An entry level job in a trade dominated by illegal immigrants? Does this idiot think federal agents make minimum wage or something?

Attached: Jews_Immigration_And_Nationality_Act_1965_2_Big_Updated.png (3580x1252, 2.32M)

Are Mexican carpenters a thing up there? The trades are one of the last white bastions of work up here. At my job I only work with a couple Injun carpenters and some Flip cleaners from a different company.

this is severely SEVERELY underrated

>whats their angle
what do you think has happened to wages since the flow of illegal labor has been stemmed a little bit

Did someone tell this guy that ICE isn't even in charge of the separation of children yet?

Attached: 1528582550160.jpg (634x555, 111K)

>a border protection agency that has its roots in the Revolutionary War
I don't disagree with you, but ICE was founded in 2003. Border Patrol is the ones who are "separating kids from their families" because in the 90's we thought it was unethical to detain children with their parents.

kek

Time to start killing jews out in the open. Ill start. Screenshot this and watch the news in the next few days.

It's 1 weeks pay, not 1 month, it also doesn't seem to take into account taxes.

40x35.67 is 1426.8 my man.

Thomas Wictor has an interesting perspective but he's a crazy Schizoid that masturbates to Israel and Saudi Arabia. It's interesting reading his stuff just don't take him too seriously.

PER WEEK.

70k is a solid salary. More than I make atm though I work a fair bit more than 40 hours/week.

No it's just dumbass posturing. They also show a Journeyman's wage when obviously they'd be put in some lower paying labour spot where they can grovel for a year and beg for an apprenticeship.

Nobody will take this crap.

Is that high pay?