Don't go to Charlottesville

It's a honeypot. You will be exposed by the media, lose your job and make our movement look idiotic. Help the movement by staying home.

Attached: 1200px-Charlottesville_'Unite_the_Right'_Rally_(35780274914)_crop.jpg (1199x739, 297K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
youtube.com/watch?v=qcMDNOYru80
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1503090254361.jpg (922x482, 150K)

Please.

I'm starting to get a bit sick of the brown khaki/chino meme, why can't anyone of these guys wear green?

>newly unfolded Nazi flag
could the spooks in the ranks be any more obvious?

Alternatively, you're a shill trying to diminish the number of participants in a legitimate and lawful demonstration.

Just don't show up with a Nazi flag, told those who came with some to keep them hidden...

>help the movement by not participating in the movement

BUMP CIA niggers are trying to sabotage the midterms

>bug man with nazi flag
i refuse to believe these aren't plants

Nah

denying the enemies ability to attack can be just as effective.

Not is not the time for rallies.
That comes later.

Another plan to make Rs look like nazis and steal moderates. I 100% guarantee some D will kill someone and the media will pin it on Rs and will have to backtrack days later but the damage will have already been done

Attached: merchant3.jpg (960x720, 52K)

go to Charlottesville, point at a random tiki torch retard and yell "CIA!" as loud as you can while the MSM cameras are rolling

Just all wear obama masks and then claim you sexual identify as the 44th president.

always a memeflag trying to order people what to do
>do this goyim, dont do that goyim

way too obvious, you cant hide that nose

>all those meme flag
so when all those rallies died, all memeflag from here will gone. I'm fine with this. natural selection

Remember to beat the shit out of the glow in the dark waving the brand new swastika this time around for those dumb enough to go anyway.

why dont you go and do it yourself?

Because I'm not dumb enough to go. Reading comprehension much, huehue?

really? sounds like you'd fit right in

your problem is that you are too much of a coward to do it yourself
you are too much of a coward to even show your flag anyways

Imagine how much of a faggot s-oyboy you have to be to participate in a white supremacist march. The most privileged, fortunate people in the history of the world complaining that other people are having babies

It is genuinely a stupid as fuck thing to do right now.

Bump only federal agents will be there

that guy with the swastika is a confirmed plant

I think its still miles ahead of how much of a söyboy you have to be to complaign about a march in a mongolian basket weaving pen pal group

>yes, yesss I totally want to be here. You can obviously tell because of this Nazi flag I'm holding. Why don't you believe me goyi- uh guy?

Attached: 1530411141409m~2.jpg (236x150, 17K)

If you're as much of an embarrassment as the kind of person who would go to unite the right 2, then yes, that is the most helpful thing you can do.

Attached: MysteryOfTheDruchii.jpg (801x1004, 295K)

Every single person in that picture is a CIA nigger.

Fuck that. Trump stood up for the UtR demonstrators. All of those men were heroes

Also it's interesting how the one guy with the brand new swastika flag was one of the few not doxxed. Really makes you think

Attached: cnf.jpg (920x644, 98K)

What is actually happening in America with all this shit, it's hard for us bongs to understand. Why do all protesters look like autistic neckbeards and twig armed college faggots?

Is it one giant dungeons & dragons foam sword LARP-in?

Yah they're all running on the Dem ticket

Nice try CIA. Your aut right pets are faggots I'd rather not be associated with anyway.

Pedro here gets it.

Because that's all the kike media is showing you

Attached: 1504407230387.jpg (1024x683, 68K)

They're doing this again? Lmfao. In what way could the last event possibly gone any worse?

Attached: annoyed.jpg (251x242, 14K)

but like who are the opposing parties and what are they fighting for, it all looks so weird!

It's a CIA Op aimed at ruining Right-Wing optics for the November elections.
Brave Ocasio-ites vs. Angry Nazis

my problem is when the so-called "alt-right" doesn't show up in any numbers. rather than realize there isn't an alt-right (or at least not highly active) it will be played as a great victory in 'the war'. you can see the script developing

Attached: peraperoparadface43435.png (1065x677, 762K)

its pretty much what happens in this board too

shills larping as nazi trying to defame the whole thing, in order to drive regular people away from something they are afraid

Fuck this shill everyone go. just wear a fucking hat and hoodie.

Lets hang a nigger this year
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

Attached: eJwVzFEOgyAMgOG7cABoKdLWyxiiBl1UiLCnZXefe_3z5f-Y932Y0Wy91zY6t-xtLvdiWy93yqvNpeRjTXVvdi6nS72neTvXqzdH (553x573, 94K)

Unite the Right was right wingers showing up to show support for the Robert E Lee statue in Lee Park
Leftists were there to attack them no matter what. They call Ben Shapiro a Nazi ffs
The police and mayor stood down knowing the violence and death it would cause. The blood of three lives are on their hands

Attached: 1502913652011.jpg (700x394, 66K)

>not Ocasio-istas

>That dude carrying the Nazi flag.

Attached: Whatcha doing Rabbi.jpg (240x317, 18K)

Prefiero no hablar tu idioma de mierda, cabrón.

Then don't go. Nothing wrong with being a stay-at-home mom.

He was never doxxed despite getting the most coverage other than that one guy

Attached: 1503778268042.jpg (769x414, 187K)

nobody's going to your event, g-man. just your patsies and plants will be there

I wonder why

I was thinking the same thing!

Dude has crazy nerd-neck

Not sure why anyone would want to hold a second rally. The reasons seem pretty petty. Right now there is a huge advantage to not providing any bad optics for the left to point at, all their ebul white supreeemacist rhetoric has to be pointed at normies, which devalues the words and makes the left look insane. The second they find some real Nazis to point at they'll use them as a legitimate target, at least from their point of view. Keeping the left in a state of insanity calling basic bitch conservatives 'white nationalists' is really good for us.
Why would anyone want to hold another rally in a communist controlled shithole? I'm in favor of finding some goy with a field on his property who's willing to hold a sort of rally there. More of a get-together. Shoot the shit, make new connections, actually build something. Holding another rally just to btfo to libtards is a pretty petty reason to risk huge amounts of doxing, although I do understand the 'fighting for the 1st amendment' argument. If you want to go then go ahead, but this time it really will just be the cringiest of the cringe and the fringiest of the fringe.
We really would be better off just holding rallies with openly positive messaging, 'It's OK To Be White' rallies.

>if you don't do something because you think it's dumb you must be a girl
lmao. Very convincing argument.

Attached: averageaussie.jpg (634x413, 69K)

this is how you win gentlemen

> make our movement look idiotic

Sorry cracker, your movement already sounded idiotic before you proved it idiotic.

Agree with avoiding Charlottesville. This has become a one man crusade where Kessler is determined to ruin everyone for vanity or (((other))) reasons. Avoid at all costs.

And Trump still defended them, which sent the kike media into overdrive. It was the most important thing he's done so far as president

Attached: antifa1.jpg (1408x843, 101K)

got to wonder which organization or government entity put them there, and why no one called them out

Because hes dead yolo

>thinks that was an argument
How will I ever recover.

Fucking brilliant!

This rally is fake and gay. The probability that this will benefit us is near zero. Last time it derailed the movement for months.

FEDERAL NIGGERS ARE AFRAID OF LOSING POWER

YOU COULD HAVE JUST KEPT SOCIETY CLEAN AND CHRISTIAN

Being a white nationalist is normal.

Nice try Goy. I mean Shlomo

Attached: 73e4d4585e60c54cce50bf93ce5e50191c25ed6d_full.jpg (184x184, 12K)

What is the purpose of reusing this cancerous location?

Kek

Go dressed as antifa, take a friend dressed normally, violently attack him, record it

????

profit

take a fake beating to save your country user

Attached: cia glow in the dark.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

Attached: Canadian-Maple-Leaf.jpg (1782x1182, 326K)

Was William Luther Pierce a CIA-nigger too...?

Well it is becoming normal, really quite a lot faster than expected. As these nutjob libshits keep pointing at normies and screaming white nationalist/supremacist/Nazi people are becoming numb to the term, which opens them up to actual white nationalist arguments.
>you're listening to THAT guy? He's a white nationalist!
>like Trump? You said he was a white nationalist, and I agree with him? I'm white, and I'm a nationalist, what's the big deal? Are you triggered snowflake xd
The normie mind is difficult to get into because they really are that dumb. Holding another rally just because we can is a poor justification. There should be a real reason that generates progress to justify holding a rally. Doing it just to stick it to the left is goofy. Last time it was to try to unite the factions of the right, this time it won't have that sort of purpose. Seems shortsighted. Let the left implode and continue the long march. There has been a long string of victories, keep the momentum, and win the cultural battles. Politics is a long term game, it took 50 years to get here and it will take quite a few to get back. Let the left appear like extremists intent on destroying the country while we provide solutions, as people increasingly get on board we'll crank up the heat.

Not worth the risk, just let real antifa do it. If you fuck up and people find out it's fake it will delegitimize real events and give actual antifa faggots cover.

Attached: 2346534723452345.png (392x568, 349K)

No shit Sherlock. If I wanted to LARP I'd be playing warhammer 40k, which I do.

Little Dickie Spencer and the rest of his retards are jew controlled opposition.

Meanwhile at home...

Attached: 02.jpg (450x300, 92K)

FEDERAL NIGGERS ARE SCARED

Attached: 1518841402156.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

why is she licking a piece of poo?

I lean very heavily to the right, but you would never catch me at one of these cringe-fests. If you go to a LARP rally like this you are just damaging Trump and the movement.

Now is not the time for this shit. Let the left hang themselves.

nice try Jew

PISTAAAAAAAACCCHHHIOOOOOOOSSSSS
youtube.com/watch?v=qcMDNOYru80

>yeah goy don't go to that assembly of whites, true whites stay home
Only if you want to "live" life as a fearful slave

this

>I'm starting to get a bit sick of the brown khaki/chino meme, why can't anyone of these guys wear green?

Where is the flat dark earth master race...

>You will be exposed by the media, lose your job and make our movement look idiotic.
No, definitely go, but mask up and pose as Antifa and embarrass them.

Did he kept that hidden in the pocked or barely unwrapped it?

There is literally no argument for these rallies
You see, these rallies won't put these guys in a positive light because the media would never report favorably on it.
>inb4 muh optics
What the fuck is the point of a rally if not optics?
Protests and rallies have always been about optics, that's the very point of them.

>could the spooks in the ranks be any more obvious?
One of the Confederate flags is straight out of the box too.

Attached: 1529110335112.gif (400x167, 3.99M)

2 of them , look closer and you will see

god I love so much about this picture... not the fedoras tho....

Have any more?

How do we turn this honeypot to our advantage? I think we should try pretending to be leftists and do outrageous things that normies find very repulsive like ganging up on the spooks until they crippled out and could shill for their handlers no more. That's killing two birds with one stone.

Attached: 1521691023974.png (276x336, 161K)

>Jow Forums makes fun of fedoras so i don't like them xDDDDD
It was 70 years ago fag.

Oh, for pete's sake, Brazil. Edgy and frequently unironic affection for Uncle Adolf has been part of Jow Forums for most of its existence. Don't bring that optics nagging onto here of all places.

>flags with grid creasing still intact since they were recently bought
yeah totally not set up

not even the same person

you silly mug. fedoras were the bees knees up until the 60s. its only gay if you wear it now, nothing wrong with them back then

>turn the honeypot in our advantage
That could be great if possible . But should be something really unexpected.

It's pretty clear if the left can fly the hammer and sickle than anyone can fly the swastika. Until they realize this in their thick heads this issue will be continually forever repeated. Free speech and supreme court rulings have already settled this argument. Anyone wanting to do violence to people whom they don't even know whom might even be larping just to incite you to attack them should be viewed with suspicion. Other than that the saying fly your freak flag high was not just for hippies, it was for everyone. What the media and left do not realize is that the more attention they shine on them the more it will increase and become something out of their control. Easiest thing is to ignore them the way people tend to ignore communists for the narrow and or simple mindedness of their views. Though one can argue the merits of the Germans like anything in life they had flaws as well. But don't let anyone tell you they were worse than the commies, the commies invented it all.

Attached: 1522420322518.jpg (1024x982, 98K)

With the creases still visible, it looks like he just bought that thing an hour before.