IM A GIRL AND IF YOU TRUMPTARDS SUGGEST OTHERWISE I WILL SUE YOU

IM A GIRL AND IF YOU TRUMPTARDS SUGGEST OTHERWISE I WILL SUE YOU

Attached: I'M FEMALE.png (327x403, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LGlpwWGyPg4
youtube.com/watch?v=bV4CoAXo9CM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally who?

sue me faggot I ain't got no shekels

I not going to get tricked again you jewish gay boi

Attached: IMG_2263.jpg (640x620, 33K)

Attached: lost all hope.jpg (494x391, 75K)

El creaturo

It's face will always be manly, look at those eyebrows, look at the shape of it's jaw, that receding hairline. No matter how many hormones they take, how much makeup they cake on or how much collagen they inject in their lips, this person will always be biologically male. You can invert your shrunken wrinkled ballsack and dilate with medical dildos for the rest of your life, it won't change biology.

>receding hairline
Literally won't be since that requires testosterone & I'm pretty sure he just got his balls cut off so....

Need side be side photo with his dad, then blend dad's face over mutilated sons face. I want to see what this faggot will look like as a middle aged "w-wo-women"

Please stop posting this retarded kosher hambeast of indeterminate gender and newspeak screaming voice

Your vagina was made from your anus.

That's okay, statistically speaking you're probably going to self-terminate.

Attached: cut1.png (720x666, 310K)

A S S
P
U
S
Y

I want a picture of the wound.

I want to see what the frankenstein doctors created out of stomach lining, I want to see lucifer's influence on our society.

Attached: 1231234124786.jpg (633x758, 124K)

hair loss is caused by a protein switching off. I don't believe it has anything to do with the presence of testosterone. I'm willing to bet it gets cancer in a few years, unless old uncle suicide gets it first.

this is the most disgusting thing since... uhh... no idk trannies are uniquely revolting
youtu.be/LGlpwWGyPg4

Keep your mouth open faggot.... sigh... right there.... twerl your damn tongue.... lick the other ball...... oh yeah.... I am out to cum....say ahhh.....FUCK YESSS.....

meh, just google it, to be honest, its really gonna be just as bad as the others so feast your eyes

Honey, you have to stop posting now, it's time to dilate. Without the painkillers this time. Have fun with that.

Cringe

ETA on suicide?

THAT'S A MAN BABY

Attached: ap.jpg (276x304, 50K)

got a lot of stages left in the process, probably 15+ years

David Foster Wallace once wrote a piece about David Lynch. In the piece, he coined a new term: "Lynchian". Wallace described a Lynchian tone as "the unbelievably grotesque existing in a kind of union with the unbelievably banal."

He described a husband beating his 1950s housewife to death because she bought the wrong brand of peanut butter. "I told you to buy the JIF," he'd say as he's clobbering her to death. This, he said, would qualify as almost perfectly Lynchian.

I think "I Am Jazz" enters into Lynchian territory. The .webm above shows a simple domestic scene. The women look like average suburban moms. They're relaxing on the couch. One imagines they might be discussing casserole recipes when we cut to them. But it slowly dawns on us that in the living room, with placid expressions on their faces, they're talking about the woman's transvestite son's genitals.

Despite the obvious subtext and the producers' hope to normalize this horror, the average person is totally disgusted. Nevertheless, the viewer is fascinated. We're drawn further into this. The sheer naked horror of what they're saying, the blase quality with which they're saying it, it creates this brutal paradox that almost rapes the viewer's basic sense of what is decent.

Attached: Lynchian.webm (1408x788, 2.51M)

I'll keep my ear out in about 15 years then.

Fucking hideous degenerate. There is only one cure for that disease....

Attached: 172640.jpg (880x660, 122K)

every single person on this planet should be forced to watch the horrors of this mental illness being inflicted on the human body.

look at how the (((surgeons))) rip and tear the body apart to create a festering puss-filled wound that no mentally-sound man would stick his dick in

Attached: 2918341867924.jpg (591x800, 58K)

At least she must suck very well with that pretty mouth, mustn't she?

>.40
Y no 45?

anyone who in general thinks a man impersonating the opposite sex is progressive or cool or hot or whatever is just a fucking loser if you ask me. trannies are the stupidest thing I've ever heard of

Attached: 1519179282196.png (263x279, 133K)

If suggesting things becomes illegal, wouldn't there be a rather long line of people for just this one person..?
You can't say this was all entirely his idea...

Hey look what I found

Attached: sans magic.jpg (244x207, 25K)

Excellent write-up.

As I sit here, surrounded by family, about to have dinner, I have a troubled expression upon my brow. No one, not a single simple person sitting at this dinner table of 10, can look at me and make sense of my discomfort as I read about the latest news concerning some poor unfortunate naive soul, led down a dark path of self mutilation in a desperate pursuit of identity. Being prodded along by incredibly selfish and degenerate stereotypical Jewish parents, keen to virtue signal to their hyper liberal enclave, they discuss the horrific, tragic sexual life of their soon to be suicidal son, Jazz.

I look around at the faces of these normal people, a grin of blissful naivety. I am unwilling to bring this discussion up with them. Not because I care whether or not they think I am strange or unhinged, but because I cannot in good conscience expose them to what our world has become. We are truly fucked.

Attached: Doompaul2.jpg (450x304, 33K)

Is that after the sex change surgery?

>he thinks high levels of testosterone cause baldness

Haha, holy shit my dude

is this copypasta, too? because the first post is in every jazz thread

otherwise, it's not even Lynchian, the whole of America is a fucking delusional fairy tale land so that's just mainstream culture, being a nutcase.

You're a man without balls, nothing more.

Kek. Fucking saved.

Very insightful, user. Very well written.

Attached: 1526669499919.jpg (411x467, 44K)

well then, your liver

2 anus'

Attached: hillaryvagina.jpg (419x181, 26K)

Someone post the damn webm of the mangina surgery

He's a chemically and physically mutilated man.

Hi CNN, welcome back

I hope some psychopath user trolls Jow Forums, like Dylan Roof, and he decides to go on a serial-killer BTK style mass hunt targeting only LGBT. That would be fun to watch/read about in the news. Like not a one time event, but the user goes uni-bomber mission on the faggots and the targeted attacks span over many years. user would be /ourguy/ forever!

hair loss is caused by the production of Dihydro-Testosterone. It's a more potent form of Testosterone that gets synthesized by an enzyme that becomes more abundant as you age.

I predict suicide within 1 year

holy kek

Attached: ebin.png (975x971, 373K)

Your not a girl, yoir a eunich now faggo.
Suuu mehhhhh.

good show old chum

Attached: Jazzy.jpg (587x610, 200K)

my BBC would tear her penis open

"yea, ok"
>>*proceeds to shove cock in her mouth*
Shut the fuck already bitch, and take this dick.

Attached: pee.gif (350x241, 1.61M)

I just dont understand why everyone is upset with this, out of all the trannies that have been in the news I actually have respect that she decided to fully commit and become a woman and not a fucked up he/she trap.

>WE WERE BOTH BORN BOYS
youtube.com/watch?v=bV4CoAXo9CM

Attached: e1784746bee4c578f48e58376d1b68ee.gif (355x307, 1.89M)

I actually think it would be a mercy to end it's life now. That's how anti-trans I am.

They're victims. There's people profiting from all the surgery, the medical check-ups, the HTR and basically a lifetime of hormone therapy. There's a whole market around that BS, just like there is one around fat acceptance, diabetes, etc. Money really guides our lives.

you respect jazz? hahaha okay faggot

That's my thought. I'm hoping I get to see Jazz suck a cock before the end.

Oof, it looks a lot like my cousin who is visiting for the Fourth.

Of course, my cousin is fifteen years older, six or seven months pregnant, and actually female.

now that is a dank meme

isnt that bruce jenners kid?
has ol brucey chopped his off yet?
he let his kid do it before him?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1528832704213.jpg (525x401, 17K)

Barry and his wife Larry

Attached: B3-AY953_0628AP_M_20180628160602.jpg (1280x853, 100K)

Is he really threatening to sue people for that? Please tell me he is

Attached: JUST micro my penis up.jpg (445x471, 38K)

what is old uncle suicide?

Hi Mr. FBI man!

That's not a man, either. "He" renounced his male sex. He's chopping his penis and balls off, and mutliating them into a horrific imitation of a vagina.

You can't consider that a male or a female. "He" will never be a female biologically, nor will "he" ever be a complete male ever again.

"It". This thing is an "it". That's what all transexuals are. They're abominations.

>trannies are the stupidest thing I've ever heard of

Attached: 1530288600299.jpg (400x520, 32K)

Attached: 1494990279658.gif (320x180, 2.9M)

el extinguidor de la cultura americana...

Attached: 1509327430245.png (400x309, 27K)

its time we start releasing this dudes real info addy and all that if he is taking that route, that is when the gloves come off for this faggot.

Attached: 1528512371342.png (1000x1300, 398K)

He is a boy who has been brainwashed for nearly all his life by liberal parents.

They should be executed in the town square and he should be peacefully euthanized.

Crime rates are down across the country last 40-50 years because crime has changed. Crime is a harm to society. Today that harm is degeneracy from doping kids up with drugs to change their gender before they can legally make that decision, or promoting degeneracy such as allowing people with HIV to work in food prepearation.

This is why Trump needs to pass a Crime Bill against this degeneracy locking up people who preach it and practice it.

Attached: 1528467757384.jpg (303x296, 26K)

I keep seeing this copypasta but It is good copypasta... this is horrifying.

Well in america most of this awful shit can be traced to the jew pushing rap music down everyones throat.

Attached: 1529607186072.png (539x731, 363K)

That's a big "girl"

The one at the front is a woman. You can tell by the hip divits.

Yeah, I know they are supposed to be accelerating things but they got the timing wrong and it still comes over as grotesque. They are either making the left look grotesque on purpose or they really did misjudge public sentiment

Psychologists know they will make 100$+ off of them, once a week for the rest of their lives.

All normal people in psychology know this is an abomination, and can't day anything otherwise in fear of losing their
Jobs.
This is how bad society has gotten.

For you

Whatever faggot.

Anus vagina.

this

Attached: 1511177313675.gif (200x180, 2.97M)

Attached: 8F55B08B-428D-48C8-AA3F-AD5FC18D8B09.jpg (730x560, 226K)

Jesus Christ.
Nice ID

Attached: 1526828219950.jpg (960x498, 34K)

You are a boy with a mutilated penis and mutilated anus.

A+

>being this new

Fuck off back to r/eddit

>short barrel
lel

Out of my country spick

Sorry tranny, testosterone has nothing to do with hair loss. Male pattern baldness is one of the main reasons trannies end up curing themselves 40 percent of the time, even though weaves are a thing. It's called depression and being crazy enough to mutilate your body permanently, you end up having post pp depression. Kind of like new mothers. But you miss your penis.

Not white and can't reproduce.

Honestly don't care what it does with it's life.

He didn't go with that form of the surgery, they instead went with stomach lining or some shit like that.

They had to go with that surgery, wasnt enough material for any other kind to create the fuck pocket.

My wife a psych, refers these freaks out. There's no getting them better. Pointless to try.

So they call it "Gender Confirmation Surgery" now huh? I couldn't think of a more fucked up reverse-speak name to make something so horrifyingly evil sound so warm and fuzzy.

There are three things that are generally accepted by society that I cannot agree are moral.

Abortion, consuming animals, and transgender kids.

It's hard not to be hated by both sides of the aisle.

Attached: i3S4JzEw_400x400.jpg (400x400, 16K)

When you put it like that...

gender confirmation surgery sounds more like what we had in high school
when the doc pulled down our pants and looked at our dicks