We interrupt our regular programming. This is a national emergency, important details will follow...

We interrupt our regular programming. This is a national emergency, important details will follow. The following message is transmitted at request of the United States government. This is not a test. At approximately five thirty eastern daylight time, NORAD military radar detected the launch of 5 intercontinental ballistic missiles from North Korea and it is confirmed that they are heading for the United States. These missiles are expected to impact within the next fifteen to thirty minutes. At this time, the targets for these missiles are unknown. As a precaution all residents of the United States are strongly advised to seek out an underground fallout shelter at this time. Fallout is a product of nuclear explosions. Prolonged exposure to fallout will result in certain death. It will only take a minute after impact for the effects of fallout to spread. Take the following actions in order to protect your life: get inside an underground fallout shelter immediately. If you cannot find a fallout shelter, move into an interior room on the lowest level of a sturdy building. Stay away from windows and doors. Turn off all heating and ventilation units. Seal all cracks on windows and doors with tape or damp towels. Place as many objects between you and the outside as possible. Make sure you have enough supplies for your shelter, such as food, water, a flashlight, a first aid kit, and a battery powered radio. Do not leave your fallout shelter for fourteen days. The President is being moved to a secure location, and will speak on all stations shortly. Standby for this message.

Attached: easnsasaaa.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Attached: 1524598367897.jpg (1200x994, 722K)

>530 eastern time
>Just hearing about it now 5 hours later
LARP but if mot, I'm literally in the part of the country farthest from the norks. Have fun California!

North Korea isn't gonna attack, why do you think Trump met with Kim? Because Jews are gonna attack and get exposed for it.

I know it's a massive larp. Kim is not irrational enough to attack the us. Just if they did for some reason, I would be totally fine was all I was saying.

This is an Emergency Action Notification. All broadcast and cable systems shall transmit this Emergency Action Notification. This station has interrupted its regular programming at request of the White House to participate in the Emergency Alert System. During this emergency this station will remain on the air to transmit news and information to the public in assigned areas. This is KOST, and we will continue the serve the Los Angeles area. If you are not from this local area, you should tune into a station serving your local area. The Emergency Alert System has been activated.

>about to get fucking nuked
>only warning from the US government is a Jow Forums thread and I don't get an alert from my phone or television
Wow thanks epic and trad

THey wouldn't. Stop even trying to say IF, because it's not a possibility. Even before the meeting NK said they only use nukes for defensive purposes. Stop pretending like Kim is some dictator

Attached: 1511658508026.jpg (1200x800, 127K)

The following message is transmitted at the request of the United States government. The targets for the five nuclear missiles have now been confirmed. The following cities will be impacted within the next five to ten minutes: New York City, New York. Los Angeles, California, San Francisco, California Chicago, Illinois, and Washington D.C. This is an Attack Warning. Repeat: this is an Attack Warning. An Attack Warning means that an actual attack against the United States has been detected, and that protective actions should be taken. All residents in and within a five hundred mile radius of these cities are advised to seek out a fallout shelter immediately. Fallout is a product of nuclear attacks. Prolonged exposure to fallout will result in certain death. It will only take a minute for the effects of fallout to spread after detonation. Once inside your fallout shelter, do not leave until cleared by the proper authorities. If you leave your shelter, you will be exposing yourself to deadly radiation. It is critical that you have access to a battery powered radio, as broadcasts by television and internet may cease at any time.

I'm ok with this

>Kim isn't a dictator
Ok DPRK news what else?
Also I realize he is not irrational but he is most certainly the ruler of a very horrible regime

Sorry, but nobody believes the mainstream narrative about anything anymore. Especially when Jews are the ones producing the content. Do you not get it yet? No matter how many times you say this shit you lost. YOU FUCKING LOST. GET IT OVER IT.

Except we have literal proof that the Kim regime treats their people like slaves. I hate jews too but not everything they say is wrong

No we don't. It's all anecdotal evidence from defectors that Jews interview. Just like the holocaust it's all anecdotal. You people are insane and I truly hope that Iran bombs all your family.

Wow. Ok. Look mate everywhere communists have taken control of a country the people become starved and repressed. We have so much proof of this it is undeniable. Read the gulag archipelago for some examples. North Korea is a Marxist states just like the Soviet Union was. And the Kim regime have a bigger cult of personality than even Stalin did. We have no reason to doubt the stories of defectors. Plus, we have more proof than just defectors commie

Attached: image.png (600x450, 291K)

North korea hasn't had any references to communism since 2008. I truly hope Iran and Turkey and Russia and the rest of the Arab League team up together and bomb the fuck out of Israel. I hope you witness thousands of jews dying across your lands to truly understand how much humanity hates you people.

Attached: 1518879510258.png (1200x1200, 2.07M)

You do realize I dislike the Jews too right? You're literally insane on so many levels. I'm out. Have fun in whatever reality you're living in

If you check your message settings, there are toggles for amber alerts, severe weather and presidential alerts cannot be turned off.

U.S. DEPARTMENT FOR THE PRESERVATION OF AMERICAN DIGNITY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AMERICAN CITIZENS:
KINESCOPE BROADCAST DATE HERE
MONTH/DAY/YEAR

The worst has come to pass.
Despite the sacrifices of our citizens and the might of our armed forces, the UNITED STATES has been forced to surrender to her enemy.
Though they may occupy our borders, our streets and our homes.... the enemy will never occupy our SPIRIT.
That is why all Americans are now called upon to ACT.... to preserve the memory of the United States, clear and bright.... untarnished and uncompromised.
Know that I have already TAKEN ACTION in the company of family and loved ones. Now ALL AMERICANS---every man, woman, and child---are called upon to ACT before the moment passes by.
Let our united resolve echo through history: Even in defeat, we refused to yield.
Even in defeat we claim VICTORY.

-Lyndon B. Johnson
President of the United States

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ACT IMMEDIATELY

HONOR LIBERTY BY TAKING THE FINAL AND GREATEST LIBERTY OF ALL
IT IS A PRIVILEGE TO BE CALLED TO ACTION

YOU TAKE AMERICA WITH YOU
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WE WILL EACH BE REMEMBERED

USE THE METHOD MOST AVAILABLE TO YOU AT THIS TIME
YOUR COURAGE WILLL INSPIRE OTHERS

THERE IS NOTHING TO FEAR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE TIME HAS COME

ACCESS TO A LOADED FIREARM IS IDEAL
PLACE MUZZLE (HOLE OF GUN) UPWARD TO ROOF OF MOUTH
THANK YOU

JOIN YOUR NEIGHBORS, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR GOD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AS A CITIZEN YOU -MUST- ACT NOW

YOUR LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT HAS BEEN ORDERED TO ENSURE YOUR COMPLIANCE
IT IS AGAINST THE LAW TO DELAY

THIS MESSAGE WILL REPEAT UNTIL THERE ARE NONE LEFT TO READ IT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IF THERE IS TIME... "VICTORY POSITION"

REMEMBER THE 3 "F"S
- FRONT LAWN
- FACE UP
- FEET TOGETHER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
REGARDING YOUR CHILDREN:

TEND TO THEM BEFORE YOURSELF
USE A CALM TONE OF VOICE

EVERYONE CAN DO THEIR PART
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
INFANTS AND PETS

THE SMALLEST PATRIOTS

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES
--------------Jow Forums.org--------------
WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INTERRUPTION
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CORRECTION:
Earlier in this thread was what appeared to be a warning message from a U.S. government agency.
This has been confirmed as a hoax.
Jow Forums.org apologizes for any confusion that may have resulted.

Aaron Sorkin's Fatuous Delusion
When reality hurts, turn to a liberal fantasy by Aaron Sorkin.

I demand settlement for psychological damage in the form of chicken tendies or my mom will sue you.