youtube.com/watch?v=o4scVt4uzdo
numbeo.com/crime/in/Toronto
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RADICAL
INCEL
TERRORISM

>be leaf
>get shot

Also look up 'Toronto Shooting' in Google images right now. Just do it.

why is it ALWAYS fucking niggers?

my god guy we're collapsing into chaos its those damn Americans the corruption is spreading we need a wall the greatest wall the world has ever seen they will call it the great north american divide 11th wonder of the world

Attached: 1530149526691.png (780x433, 150K)

womp womp

build it

Just a reminder that these outstanding citizens shot two 5 year old girls at a playground in the GTA and are still at large

Attached: new_composite.jpg (1200x720, 50K)

So glad we have responsible gun control that stopped this from happening, right fellow leafs?

kek

Attached: 1844427B-BB34-457E-8F37-A1249389E574.jpg (2012x1378, 468K)

It's a good thing they have strict gun control laws

kek!

Not enough diversity, better free some of them

Out of pure curiosity, I googled "new york crime suspect."

Attached: jewyork.png (1752x950, 2.21M)

Attached: 1529629564877.png (798x770, 676K)

were they nigger children?

But guns are illegal in Canada?

Not sure. All that the media has released is their age. The area they were shot in is fairly white but not white enough for me to say that they were most likely white children. It's a 70% chance they were white.

they can actually have a lot of cool guns that we can't like Norinco rifles and SVT-40's they just have the retarded 10-round magazine limit

5 round*

>when your country's most controversial news used to be talk of strategic maple syrup reserves and a pot smoking mayor

You got the future you deserve.

Attached: O Canada.jpg (634x498, 98K)

Higher murder rate than NY city

that qt PATH stabber

YIKES
I forgot it's 5 for rifles and 10 for handguns

Well there's really nothing stopping Canadians from crossing the border and buying 30 round mags and smuggling it back across the border. Canadian Border guards are a joke and there's a very slim chance your car would get searched.

You only need to make sure you don't show them to anyone or tell anyone that you have them.

except for .303 Enfields (try to pin my war-relic cunts, I dare you)
and shotguns, pretty sure you can get UTS15s for cheap and Turkish semi-auto 12gauges with a 11+1 boxmag

Attached: legal-in-leafland.jpg (2592x1944, 1.36M)

Canada is fucked beyond repair imo. Y’all are in WAY worse shape than us. lived in Regina Seskoochiwan for a couple months on a contract and I’d imagine Toronto is even worse. Please allow me to tell you what I saw during my stay:

>homeless streetpunk kids in $1000 goose down parkas all around Regina begging for money so they can feed their pet huskies, who are also homeless. Some kids as young as 5 years old could be seen cruising the strip with dope needles sticking out of their little arms. Eskimo kids wait in front of ATM's to steal your money.

>Tons of homeless natives sleeping on the streets, usually with frozen diarrhea crusted on their pant legs. Smell was so putrid some of them must have been dead and rotting away for quite some time. Piles of human feces swarming with flies all over the place, even indoors at shopping malls and such.

>take a walk with me Jow Forums: Typical day, step outside my hotel and the as far as the eye can see there’s nothing but gooks chinks spics niggers faggots and literal chimpanzees walking around waving 20” machetes while chugging Listerine bottles in the middle of the damn street

>”Vote for Justin!” bumper stickers everywhere

>Mosque on every corner, more Arabic and African shops than Canadian ones. Government run tv network even has a show glorifying these scum called ‘Little Mosque on the Prairie’ ugh

>Occasionally Natives will decide to protest by blockading major highways and blocking traffic in and out of the city for hours. Nothing is ever done about this. I have a contact in the RCMP who says that one of the reasons nothing is done is that the Native groups have a very large arsenal that includes rocket propelled grenade launchers and anti-aircraft missiles.

Attached: 8EF19218-2529-4F92-8666-1851EB178417.jpg (1800x1200, 412K)

...con’t
>Literally like everyday there was some kind of protest in Regina usually calling for “Fag Acceptance ” so communist faggots can legally murder each other with their disgusting AIDS blood, or so that tranny prostitutes can receive federal funding to teach 5 year olds about anal sex in the public schools. these protests always ended in violence with protesters attacking police and vandalizing everything around them. One thing you'll always see in the city is someone’s car on fire.

>Downtown Regina has been under a state of emergency for two years now so you'll see a lot of armed military patrolling the streets. This is rarely reported in the international press but it’s very real.

>Huge “refugee” population is exploding in Regina so always see feral niggers flaying elderly gooks and shooting them executioner style in the streets while the
gooks are praying for mercy. Best to keep walking. Saskatchewan voted to ban pictures and surveillance footage of nigger criminals in news to not generate more racism .

>Only halfway decent looking white people you will see are hoser faggots yammering on about “Molson’s”, “ski-doo‘n”, “muh Saskatchewan Roughriders bretty gud team this year”, and other gay shit

>Dangerous Indian reserves all around Saskatchewan are no go zones if you’re white. White hunters and utilIty workers are routinely shot on site. The reservations are full of drug abuse, incest, and child molesters.

>native teenagers carjack you and drive your car to the reserve where they are home safe and their own police refuse to arrest them. The kids don’t have a chop shop or anything, they just drive stolen luxury cars around in the bush and crash them for fun. For this reason, auto insurance is very high in the area.
...con’t

Attached: 97FA73B1-0705-45D0-BFD3-08D6B36B9555.jpg (340x270, 18K)

...con’t
>Regina has to be dirtiest city in the Canada (yes, even worse than Hamilton if you’re in Ontario). Trash is everywhere and streets smell of shit and piss. Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in Regina everything is vandalized and covered in gang graffiti due to violent crime and rioting.

>Try to go to a nice bar or club and all the sluts are wearing dirty beat up Sorel boots. Disgusting. Get some class, ladies.

>incel
>gangs

GANGS OF INCELS

Attached: 1369704052479.gif (397x433, 20K)

this is all true.
the farther east/into city centers you go the worse and worse it gets

Attached: breencast.jpg (519x597, 186K)

Thankfully not. I hope the Canadian taxes and gun prices don't prevent a lot of leafs from getting the guns and ammo they need. Remember Canadians, it is your God given right.

Its all niggers, way too many of them in ontario, thanks trudeau!

Attached: 1529007648044m.jpg (1024x687, 98K)

Good. I actually like reading/watching news about mass shootings. I feel no emotions about and it helps me realize that sociopath like thinking helps me greatly. I like seeing people die.

>Native groups have a very large arsenal that includes rocket propelled grenade launchers and anti-aircraft missiles.
just for research purposes how would I go about purchasing one of them?

it's an infringement on charter rights, you may need a high capacity rifle if to safely travel if setting through wolf territory far North

Attached: hmm.jpg (640x372, 62K)

we really do need a northern wall don't we?

Attached: 1436030266293.png (623x698, 669K)

Canada is a fucked up country, because we have no leadership. At this point we ate running on fumes, and its just a matter of time before the whole fakery image of prosperity we present as a country will come crashing down.

Attached: 89899.png (960x960, 196K)

You have to be a native kingpin who made a fortune selling bootleg cigarettes first, and then traitors from the Canadian military will try to sell them to you I hear

So glad I'm not there

Attached: 1472803569249.png (598x446, 307K)

>Toronto Shooting
where is blm for this shit?

Attached: maple-syrup-urine-disease.jpg (667x586, 53K)

smells good, man

Attached: brendan-fraser-hair-loss.jpg (340x460, 22K)

>very large arsenal
Same down in the Maritimes. Natives with fully automatic weapons patrolling their weed fields in the woods and shit, doing illegal logging to boot. Forest rangers scout them out everyday but they can't do shit but pass it on to the cops, who can't do shit but pass it on to the RCMP who never do a fucking thing.
It's a mess and no one wants to be the one to pick it up. Media never reports it either of course, fuckin' CBC wastes hours everyday on the radio on gardening tips for fuck's sake. Also you're still living in Canada I can see your deleted post.

Attached: alex inna woods.jpg (323x323, 21K)

Attached: blame-whites.png (439x767, 276K)

oh shit bros, im visiting canada and am headed to Toronto tomorrow, should I prepare some improvised weapons or maybe get some body armor

>toronto
>shooting
Nigs gonna nig

Attached: toronto_shooting_.png (2479x921, 1.71M)

>my god guy we're collapsing into chaos its those damn Americans the corruption is spreading

It's the diversity that was imported to Canada from Africa to enrich this land.

>except for .303 Enfields (try to pin my war-relic cunts, I dare you)

It's exempt anyway because it's a bolt action. Any bolt action rifle can have as big a magazine as you want.

CB here. Where is this happening?

>because it's a bolt action
it doesn't matter what the action is
if it's center fire there's a cap, if it's rimfire there's none

>worse than war torn Syria
cry more faggot

She looks more like a poo than a common negress.
I bet she has spicy braaaps.

Attached: 1512257147584.jpg (480x360, 37K)

Where do Coonadians come from?

Mostly NB, generally in the northern parts, hot spot in Miramichi. Parts of NS, hovering around Truro, and a little north of Halifax. Dunno about CB, dunno about PEI or Newfieland.

Well its a hot day and close To thé full moon, im not surprised

>5 for centerfire
>10 for pistols
>25 for rimfire (it may be legal to make your own 25+ mags; unsure)
>10 round centerfire mags are allowed in carbine rifles designed to chamber pistol calibers such as 9mm provided the magazine was designed for use in pistols
>belt-feeds are not specifically prohibited
>any projectile tool firing at 500+ FPS is regarded as a "firearm"
>all .32 is prohibited

Attached: dudeweedlmao.jpg (253x293, 22K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-01-00-13-37.png (540x960, 435K)

Just stay away from shady areas and homeless bums.

SELF CLEANING OVEN

lot of the blacks are caribbean, but then there's actual africans too

>hot spot in Miramichi
was looking at buying some cheap land around there, do they only do it on crown land

I forget her name and can't be bothered to look it up but she is indeed Indian.

Almost all crown land yup.

Canada is almost as bad as UK. They will be further cucked in a few years and turn into the UK though. RIP.

It will be a civil war once all whites are replaced with chinese. Unlike their white predecessors that were the "moral" race, chinese will gladly kill muzzies if provoked.

no it will decline spreading west with speed relative to the size of the UK

we're banking on America's civil war 2.0 to bail us out before then

Attached: 1526450155736.jpg (630x869, 81K)

Just googled this qt, she has an MBA, worked in finance, and randomly stabbed someone in a drugstore. She’s like a female Patrick Bateman

probably some poos

not many whites in the GTA

There's nothing stopping us from buying pinned mags ad a screwdriver/drill and spending 5 seconds to remove the pin or getting mags with a wood block inserted that you just remove in 2 seconds

for centerfire
Just for semi-autos. There's no magazine capacity limit on, for instance, a pump action.

>>all .32 is prohibited
Just for handguns, and it's .32 and .25. It's completely ridiculous, because .22 works about as well in derringer pistols, but they couldn't ban that, now could they?

>be red-pilled on most everything
>hi-tech job involves remote coworker in Toronto
>talk about the weather in web chats during small-talk period
>avoid-castro-jr-is-ruining-it-all.exe

He's white. I want to subtly indicate that I'm aware of it all. Jow Forums what do?

Attached: 1502944601662.jpg (600x400, 36K)

Lol don’t sperg out at work idiot. Just mention a recent news story you heard regarding Canada along with your weather talk without stating your own opinion and feel him out. Work isn’t the place for politics, save that for family thanksgiving.

Isnt diversity great?

colombie brittanique?

I just cheated the captcha, clicked signs instead of cars. youtube.com/watch?v=o4scVt4uzdo

He wuz FRAMED!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-01 at 1.39.49 AM.png (185x181, 53K)

Great, I can smell the extra gun laws to protect people from the super dangerous law abiding citizens getting announced already. inb4 Long Gun Registry back in full force.

Reasonable advice. I'm very selective with who I discuss with in the workplace. I have to hide a few things.

Speaking of family and politics, I don't wait for Thanksgiving. I told my mother today out of the blue that if we were ever to conduct regime change again in the future that the first country we ever do it in should be the UK. Ok, so she was watching a British crime drama and it got me thinking of John Wedger. It wasn't completely out of the blue.

>Also look up 'Toronto Shooting' in Google images right now. Just do it.

Attached: torontoshootingsearch.png (1876x1120, 3.14M)

Am I German now? I have autism

numbeo.com/crime/in/Toronto

Everyone but me gotta learn that's just a stereotype

All I see are lawyers and doctors

Attached: YpHRWPW.png (791x547, 27K)

I like how this picture is basically perfectly insulting to any Canadian or American that sees it