Has Jow Forums won the hearts and minds of Gen Z?

Has Jow Forums won the hearts and minds of Gen Z?

Attached: image.jpg (617x479, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/juliehdavis/status/1001629073091846144
youtube.com/watch?v=AoA81bJ0ups
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UJkpUKmaJEk
vimeo.com/168549072
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe if they cut it out with the partisan lying and covering up people would stop hating them so much.

Kek. Stop lying you filthy animals.

Just the facts Ma'am.

Attached: joe_friday.jpg (461x418, 104K)

fake and gay
twitter.com/juliehdavis/status/1001629073091846144

Attached: 1527618389578.jpg (1024x752, 93K)

>people would stop hating them so much.
We kind of want everybody to hate journalists, right?

It's not like we can punish all the anti-whites, so if we give all the blame on the press, we can hope fully experience that they will be tied to lamp posts and beaten with cables, until they die from sepsis.

Attached: milo on journalists.png (618x661, 291K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 5x87x44zjaj01.gif (480x360, 2.49M)

>child who will grow up believing a free & fair press is the enemy
>a bad thing
Perhaps, hear me out here for a sec journos, crazy idea incoming...what if...you REPORT THE GOD DAMN NEWS and nothing else? I know this is insane babbling to you, but maybe stop calling your readership nazis? Maybe stop pushing racist hate speech? Maybe KEEP YOUR GOD DAMN PERSONAL OPINIONS OUT OF THE FUCKING NEWS? Maybe, just maybe, act with a little fucking professionalism?

A fucking child can see through the bullshit being spewed out by MSM each day. Isn't that sad? Doesn't that tell you something? Keep doubling down though, it's working out great for you and your ilk.

I hope you know that we know this cringe compilation thing is a forced meme by shills. It wasn't created organically at all

If liberals didn't abort their share of the youth maybe they'd have won

My 5 year old just watched Donald Trump literally murdering a starving immigrant child and said, "The weight of industry that does not improve the lives of the proletariat is distributed among the bourgeoisie like party favors. It is a moral good to exterminate the rich in the name of the working class so that we may one day declare Utopia." #hashtagwokekid

*SNAP*

>.what if...you REPORT THE GOD DAMN NEWS and nothing else?
Who shall we blame if the journalists stops acting like jews?

Attached: time.jpg (1287x1691, 560K)

>fair press
get fucked, slag

Best case scenario journalism is dead.
Worst case it never existed an was always 100% propaganda.

Jow Forums + other social networks make a better way of acquiring facts.

Jow Forums ALWAYS get the facts right first.

kekd at the shop

and she works for nytimes. yah she deserves it

fuck leftist propagandists

free to be biased, not fair

>STOP SAYING FAKE NEWS
>literally makes up more fake news
Do they seriously think they can turn people back over to their side?

Attached: even Rei has a cringe compilation now.jpg (765x482, 91K)

But our personal opinions *are* the truth!

Attached: 1473360308052.jpg (634x345, 79K)

Yes but its so bad it loops around and becomes funny

kek.as inorganic and artificial as the Shrek posting has been i always appreciate irl shitposting.

Look what just happened in Edmonton
>youtube.com/watch?v=AoA81bJ0ups
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=UJkpUKmaJEk
Wow! Jesus sure is serious! God gets angry remember, and on Judgement day God will rise up against some of His creations

>free
>fair
what a fucking laugh

Attached: 1497432809098.png (378x357, 70K)

the future is bright indeed

Here's a clue for you lady.
It's not Trump that's bringing the press into disrepute.

Attached: shill_eureka.jpg (1024x681, 478K)

I saw a meme earlier which describes how the reason Gen Z are conservative is because dem retards abort babies and conservatives rarely do not.

This has some truth and will be a reason as to why Gen Z will be more red pilled.

i assumed they shill bc they get shillbux. i would shill too if i could have shillbux. Jow Forums is resistant enough that another hundred shills tomorrow wouldn't break it. in fact, 75% of them would probably end up redpilled..

so yeah, id shill.. hmu!

Can we turn the Shrek Cringe Compilation into an anti-lugenpresse meme?

They don't call them Zoomers for nothing. Gen Z from the rural parts of the country are exactly like their Boomer parents/grandparents.

Attached: BOOMER 2.0.jpg (1800x1200, 795K)

Holy shit, if you're going to try, and push shill memes, you could at least change to format a tad before posting them 800+ times.

yesh

Attached: 1530374029005.jpg (1280x706, 183K)

>Zoomers
Literally no one calls them that.

Whats it like to do all this leg work, edit the photo, post it hundreds of times, now everyone thinks you were posting a meme about a kid hating on journalists because of a 1 post OP.

Attached: IMG_0896.jpg (640x480, 43K)

Attached: 15884128-B0B6-4185-8F77-EF05C026951F.jpg (1000x848, 92K)

>Young boy distrusts CNN

That young boy is SMART.

I'll never forget how the mainstream media sold the Iraq War and currently are pushing Trump to get into more wars to prove he's not a Russian shill. The corporate owned media are bloodthirsty dishonest agenda pushing savages. This includes Fox. They have no soul and only believe in a dollar and a cent. They are not the "free press", they are corporate mouthpieces disguising themselves as the free press.

The press in general is aight. Even state media is better than corporate media, never saw CBC/NPR/PBS pushing Iraq. Independent media is better than state media.

vimeo.com/168549072

turn shill shit on the shill shits
let's do it

Attached: A8576E2B-78A5-4E98-81AA-BF710B93B087.png (425x343, 64K)

Tfw average /pol ack is 5

Here in Sweden gen z men are generally redpilled, while gen z women are still manipulated by emotions. Is it the samw in the UK?

yep

Attached: Cringe Compilation Trump 2.jpg (645x611, 66K)

based

>We kind of want everybody to hate journalists, right?
Yes, BECAUSE of their partisan lying and covering up for their politician friends.

Attached: InBedWithThem.jpg (470x960, 98K)