Is there any way to actually restore America to being a demographically white nation...

Is there any way to actually restore America to being a demographically white nation, or are we doomed without some type of revolution and ensuing violence?

Attached: WhiteAmericanFamily.jpg (258x300, 19K)

Of course - change immigration law, deport with extreme prejudice, then open up white immigration while boosting birth rate.

It can't be fixed now. It's far too late.

This guy If America takes serious steps and commits to mass deportation of illegals, you could pretty easily become like an 80% white country again.

It would require Nazi-tier totalitarianism. e.g. putting nonwhites into camps and exterminating them.
It could be done, but it probably won't.

>being this bluepilled

Attached: 1511057705854.jpg (759x727, 155K)

No its fucked just return to the old world and bring your weapons with you

>Is there any way to actually restore America to being a demographically white nation
dicks would need to get bigger, period

Attached: TheRealDeal.webm (1000x700, 875K)

Basically this. Scorched Earth is the best policy for America at this point.

The whole country, no, but it's certainly possible to segregate and allocate areas to different groups. People already do this voluntarily, just implicitly and on a small scale.

Attached: new york demographics.jpg (699x565, 302K)

> Of course - change immigration law, deport with extreme prejudice, then open up white immigration while boosting birth rate.
Here's the thing though, do you think all of this can even realistically be legally implemented at this point?
It seems like we're beyond actually going through with it, the Democrats absolutely will not go along with it.
Even then, white immigration worked in the past yes, but how many whites really want to move to America now, America doesn't have the level of advantage of living standards, job availability, relative economic freedom, etc. it had compared to much of Europe in the past, people from, say, Denmark or Germany would much rather come to America in 1870 than today.
If anything the only whites it would be extremely appealing to may be Eastern Europeans such as Poles, Ukrainians, Belorussians, and Russians, and I'm not sure how many of them are particularly wanted here, as a person more in favor of a Western-European style nation.

>White Americans

Attached: white americans.gif (842x811, 165K)

>

Attached: white americans2.jpg (1580x3431, 1.97M)

Attached: white americans3.png (600x833, 866K)

It can be done. It's a question of will.

Why would a white nation be good?

I think it's generally assumed here that "white" means "high quality white"

Yes
We need to drop that Civicuck meme and embrace WN and make the GOP party the party of White America

You're fucked mate. We're both going the way of Brazil.

this honestly

unless DRASTIC measures are taken, the US is doomed to civil war

sadly this

only solution is an ethnostate within the united states territory

PLEASE DONT LET THIS HAPPEN TO EUROPE

Yes and it is simple. Re-start factories nationwide and give decent white men a decent working wage. All modern issues from race to the white woman problem to opioids can be solved easily just by doing this. Instead of chasing niggers around the outhouse why not ask your elected officials, including the President, why the factories are not being reopened to accomplish this? There must be something about being distracted by niggers your elected officials LIKE AND WANT YOU TO DO INSTEAD OF THEM DOING THIS.

Autism shuts this discussion down and keeps white men right where they are in 3. 2. 1.

It could theoretically be done. However, at this point, we're doomed to await the upcoming balkanization of the nation that will unfold over this next century or so.

I'm not sure why you have any desire to preserve the Republicuck party.
also
>GOP party

The nicest places on earth to live are white(r) countries, relatively homogeneous white nations have high levels of social trust, high economic freedom and levels of economic prosperity and development, high levels of social freedom, relatively low income inequality and economic mobility, do the most scientific and medical research and make the most advancements per capita, all among other characteristics I want the society I live in to have.
The only non-white countries or places in the world that are comparatively nice are Japan, Singapore, and Hong Kong, all of which even then are extensively Westernized in many ways.
We know that the more Hispanic (Amerindian) or African genetically an area or country is that the more worse off it is via several metrics compared to similar white areas. They tend to have lower levels of trust, less economic freedom.

how does this solve the fact that 50 percent of the voting power in the country is in the hands of non-whites where as in 1950 we had 90 percent control....?

Mexican population is already too large. Exponential growth. You can't outbreed rats, leafnigger.

He's a clueless boomer. Just ignore him.

because the whole world benefits...the more you dilute white society the more the world suffers

Make Central and SOuth America good enough nobody wants to leave. All the hispanics will go back.

Far easier to take over an existing major party from the inside out than to have success with a 3rd party

yes

just remove all non-whites

With more white men working, more white men concentrate wealth, and more white women close their mouths, put down marching signs and return home. With more white men wealthy and more white women at home with their mouths closed instead of interfering in politics, about how long do you think non-whites would keep that voting power?

>implying

all I had to do was look my boss in the eye and shake his hand. stop being lazy and blaming Mexicans for working hard and taking your job

Easily.

>close borders for at least a decade
>Deport illegals or anyone thought to be illegal with extreme prejudice
>stop all govt gibs
>cut down property tax so whites can actually afford to have more than 1 child per couple

Bam, America is now 100% in a single generation

I'm a genxer, idiot. Boomers are upstairs in your house right now. Learn demographics before misusing them like a monkey with a flamethrower.

You know that non-whites existed back then too? Trying to say that America was better back then by posting arranged family photographs just makes you look fucking stupid

what? you think that if white men had better jobs and women weren't in the work force we would revoke the voting power of non-whites? 100 million or so people? and how would they react?

Because having small shit-tier parties will cause nothing.
But hijacking the GOP party and turning it into a pro-white party will unite all white americans into one side , their own side.
I want to see only Whites at Trump rallies
And young pregnant white qts who will birth the next generation of white americans.

Your cohort truly are fools. Go fuck yourselves, then. Even boomers aren't as stupid as this. Why fight the niggers; you ARE niggers.
>Mistrust helpful information. Wisdom = bad.
Spoken like a true nog.

You're a boomer in spirit. You have brain damage if you think white men working in factories is magically going to fix everything.

Yes, but very unlikely.

Shut the fuck up. You've spoken. We're wasting no further effort on you. Get fucked and die but stop bitching as you go. All your generation ever does is cast blame and bitch. This is why you're the niggeriest fucks there have been. You don't deserve to be called White. I see now that's why none of them treat you as us.

Lazy, niggery morons.
Go ask your ma for groceries and flame out.

No it's not. Simple American people is beautiful and spiritually strong people worth saving. It's not that bad as the memes tells you. But it's really doesn't matter if it's bad, we have no rights to give up on them, as long as where's at least one of our white American brother/sister.

Ethnostate wouldn't hurt though.

Attached: zUSpg.jpg (2000x1600, 600K)

>You're a boomer in spirit.
And you're a nigger in strategy. Checkmate, monkey. May your whole generation die, but then again, it's on its way so why waste the wish? fuck off.

Our country was founded in violence in 1776, forged stronger by violence in the civil war, became weakened through violence in the 1960s, and violence continues today with antifa. There is a pattern here: this too shall end in violence. The only question is whether we win or we lose.

Because it'd be white.

dude I live here. the numbers the government gives out are all fucked up. even in the "white" areas half the kids are brown I am not shitting you

Nope, we're going to have to spill a lot of shitskin and race traitor blood.

Yes, about 10-12% of the US population was non-white then, compared to about 44% now.

In absolute terms we of course have far more advanced technology and everything that comes along with it now, but I think since the age of mass-immigration both the US and UK have fallen greatly from previous levels of social trust, civic cohesion, safety, and wisdom.

Whites been minorities since the mid 1990s. Stats lie. Just drive around the country even small towns are fill with illegal immigrants

This board talks a lot about generation-z, mellenials and boomers.

Ironically, the white race will be saved by generation-x. Here's how:

Trump will try his hardest to deport illegals. Unfortunately, he won't be able to finish the job. The political pendulum will swing, as it always does, and the left will flood the country with browns.

About that time, the boomers will begin to die of old age. Love them or hate 'em, they have the money. That money will be inherited by generation-x. The left will fight for that money but now that the supreme court is conservative, they will lose that fight and the money will fall to the white generation-x.

Generation-x will form the white ethnostate. I don't onow where, if it'll be a part of the US or if islands will
be bought somewhere. I do know one thing; this white ethnostate will become the economic super power of the world, as all hemogenous white nations have been throughout history.

You're incoherent and sound simpleminded

Trump plans to reform legal immigration to be merit based. This means an end to third world immigration. It would be ~70% white with the rest being asian. As long as we get some more GOP senators in the mid-terms this should be able to pass. This the last realistic chance for maintaining a white majority.

you guys are all still pozd by the geneva convention or something and still think that violence is not a legitimate means of achieving your goal. thats why we’re losing

How is russia doing right now anyway?

this

go do some research on income - only 20% of EMPLOYED Americans make more than 50k a year. That should tell you something. That means only 20% of EMPLOYED Americans even have a full time job.

Whites are probably much less than 50%

>the pendulum will swing
That’s a Jewish trick meant to make you think progress is inevitable

won't solve anything. another cowardly boomer half-measure. it will be reversed in 2024 when an open borders DNC shill gets into office.

extreme measures are required to fix this problem or total war is inevitable and the pain and suffering will be a hundred fold of what it would be to root out the problem as it exists today

There are solutions to these kind of things... final solutions you could say...

Does this matter? USA should be white country for white Americans (no matter how low is their numbers) no matter what. If we'll achieve that one day white American birthrate will boost naturally.

No, the banks will take all of the real estate from the dead white boomers and it will become property for foreign investment. Whites will become an underclass to the elites of other non-white countries who continue to use the USA as a place of investment.

Okay you can think of another solution that's more extreme if that happens. Otherwise just give this a chance right now. Don't think for a second that the guys on the inside aren't aware of what's going on.

>that 40 year old xoomer that thinks that US demographics and voting patters can be solved by white men getting factory jobs

Make niggers work. Turn prisons into labour camps, put the national guard into nig enclaves, and implement work for welfare programs.
Deport illegal spics and put anyone who enables them in prison.
Deport all Obama era 'refugees'.
Massively tariff Chinese and Indian exports.
Open up immigration to white countries only.
Incentivise white births; baby bonuses, years of maternity leave, government funding to white companies, etc.

>imagine being this much of an autistic boomer

Speaking of birthrates russia is getting more russian

Attached: avdeev-map-russia-young-minorities.png (2000x1212, 181K)

We hosting World Cup and we're still white majority, but our liberals is a real danger for that.

The us still has property rights. Inheritence of real estate is still lawfull. You can bet your ass the lefties and browns are going to try and change that.

Expect the inheritance tax to be the biggest fight in your life time. The browns and commies are going to attempt to steal the white wealth. They're already salivating when they talk about white privilege

America was never a white country, as hard as you want to believe it that it was. It was built on Native Land with African labor.

You're no different than the white European Jews that set up camp in Palestine and pretended that they've always been there.

Doomed. Thank your White parents for this one. If you are White anywhere in the world, guess what? You are now a slave to brown people.

That's a good news! Maybe one day Russia will be actually Russian and USA will be white. World would be a much better place if there'll be white unity.

Do alot of russian liberals fuck off to pozzed western nations?

To explain graph green is increase in russian population and red is decrease

we are doomer, trump is doing his best.. but all it take is one lefty president to open the boarders again...

Attached: feelz1.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Not the entirety of America. That's gone and gone for good. The only hope is for secessionist movements.

t. kike
fuck off schlomo

>america
>white
When was this again?

The white ethnostate is our only hope. The browns aren't going to go away.

Please move here, we need everyone we can get. The brown horde is not a meme. Politicians fell for 1960's pseudoscience and have nearly destroyed this country.

t. Nigger.

White Americans, the rightful owners of that land, will see you've been deported to Africa.

Attached: You.gif (700x700, 40K)

Attached: 1527388990510.jpg (600x453, 69K)

I was expecting moscow to be lower. Do those central asian migrant workers leave eventually? Plus economy is growing fast in the stan countries(besides afghan) so maybe they will leave.

It'll end in some kind of balkanization. Multiethnic empires never last.

There is violence across all western (((democracies))). There is no other option.

Dont a lot of russian leftist eventually leave for the west? Also what im worried about is post trump. What if we elect a far left that swings the border open and grants every body that crosses citizenship

it's not just that I think boomers will give their property away as they edge closer to their nursing homes. families are becoming more disconnected thanks to the greed of boomers and break down of family values.

>Do alot of russian liberals fuck off to pozzed western nations?
Hard to tell. It seems like a lot. But then again fools are noticeable because they are shouting loudly.
I'd love to help you if some serious shit will happen, take up arms and protect mo brothers, but I'll never leave my Homeland forever (no matter how bad my Homeland is). Hit me up if you'll decide to start something.

definitely a way to get us back to 75-80% which I will be happy with
nearly shut down all immigration from shitholes
continue to go down the no tolerance pollicies to illegal immigrants, make them know "YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE"
make these leftists faggots leave to Canada bring back jobs and give workers a good wage leading to more white children being born.

Attached: Wife Goal.jpg (1440x1080, 343K)

Oh they'd love that. But the thing is, they can't, because they're damn loosers. And all they can do is continue to hate every single Russian thing in Russia.

Sorry but it's not going to work. Your measures are not as extreme as the ones being taken against us. You are losing us ground by trying to play middle of the road.

>What if we elect a far left that swings the border open and grants every body that crosses citizenship

It's inevitable. This is about seizing the white money for distribution in the name of their crazy communism.

The only option we have is to leave, form our own white ethnostate. Only then can we save the family structure, create a fierce military and secure a strong economy for our children's future

Lol didnt the liberal russian president candidate get like 3% of the vote or something? The media overhypes the protest. 8000 liberals protesting in say a city like moscow which has a population of 12 million is nothing.

I think it was 1%. But most of Russian liberals is children who can't vote yet. Young people here are subjected to a strong brainwashing. Liberalism is literally counter-culture here.

Realistically no because the last two generations ignored the problem until it was too late. The last time immigration laws could’ve been changed was the 1980s when the country was 75 to 82 percent white. Now that almost 40 percent of the country is minority they hold a lot of voting power so repealing the 1965 immigration act, ending the birthright citizenship and border enforcement are way more difficult. Look at the reaction of Trump suggesting that we have a merit based immigration system and lowering the number of legal immigrants from 1 million to 500k. The birthright citizenship is difficult to get rid of because so many illegals popped out babies here that they would vote against that and put anyone in power that would reverse that decision if it ever happened. The Trump presidency is a temporary pause on the politics of the last 50 years. I think the country will be balkanized.

because conservatives we have today are pussies who are only capable of applying half-measure solutions

the only way this problem will be fixed is through extreme measure that catches the Left by surprise

Why do Russians romanticize the Jewviet Union ?

Because Stalin supposedly "purged" them, yet somehow many children of prominent Jewish families were still able to serve in the Red Army unscathed. Really makes you think

Whites will easily win in america as long as we dont wait until were south africa tier small in our own country. Hell this country could be 40% white and we'd still win the race war since niggers can't into combat and spics just aren't as proficient

But that’s where the other side coming into power and reversing things comes into play. Obama for example was so offensive to the right that it motivated them to win the house, a majority of governorships, state houses, the senate and the presidency within 7 years. If the right pushes to reverse some of these things the lefts coalition of white guilt liberals, anchor babies and blacks would go out strongly to vote people in power that would reverse these decisions.