Stop smoking weed

Who thinks they should stop smoking weed?

Attached: stopsmokingweed.jpg (900x900, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=paekWwfMJ9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quit weed, felt like a bad decision, now my music sucks. Quit alcohol, slightly better, the withdrawal symptoms are pretty constant but now I have no method of getting a really early night. Quit tobacco a long time ago, but that was financial. Quit benzos because they're either expensive or hard to get. Quit psychedelics when I quit weed because you need to be trusted before you get them.

I'm basically clean at the moment besides a singular coffee in the morning.

arguably not enough people smoke pot

>Who thinks they should stop smoking weed?
Need to quit myself because it makes me content with mediocrity. When I'm sober I get pissed at myself for not doing anything with my life, but then I'll load a bowl to cope and then proceed to waste another day doing nothing.

It's so weird that JIDF is trying to shill against weed on Jow Forums. It's like they don't understand that this board is all about individual liberties.

Attached: 1528749363706.jpg (909x987, 360K)

My art is better without it.

Weed fucking destroyed my brain. Paranoid AF now.

Smoke weed everyday

Attached: 5D5B8087-A3E7-4068-9694-DB888C328A6D.gif (309x360, 307K)

You started my thread

it's been 2 weeks with out it. trying to get a new job here and if I get something decent I'll start again
> priorities

Attached: 1529094349952.jpg (554x555, 39K)

Nah, smoking a bowl after the gym and a day's work is much better for you than drinking alcohol or other substances.

Plus when weed gets boring it's easy to take tolerance breaks.

I should quit smoking weed, but reality sucks way too much and I'd probably have to kill myself facing the bullshit grind day in, day out without an occasional stoned buzz.

Not everyone is Terence. He smoked weed every day and maintained an intense speaking schedule and worked with mathematicians to complete Timewave Zero. Most people who smoke that much turn retarded and can't even accomplish their laundry. Weed shouldn't be encouraged, the right people for it will find their way to it in any case.

Speaking of which, heres one side effect of weed that nobody talks about, and I didn't notice until I quit: your friends suck. Oh sure, you laugh, you see each other all the time, you share everything, but they still suck. Try hanging out with them sober some time and see how much actually gets said. Then try hanging out with them exclusively sober. The friendship won't last a month. Your friends aren't your friends if your only common experience is getting stoned, but of course, you won't notice this until you stop for an extended period of time. Weed makes you comfortable with mediocrity, including mediocre people.

How do you find motivation? Are do you already have a following? I quit art when I realised no one would ever help me get popular with it, it's pretty demotivating putting time and attention into something whilst knowing almost no one will hear it. When I was a stoner, I convinced myself it was art for art's sake and that if I wrote enough history will record it and people will remember me or search for it as the shining light of the new renaissance.

But now I'm sober and that sounds fucking stupid.

>Weed makes you comfortable with mediocrity
But, let's be real, for like 99% of people, mediocrity is the most they're going to be able to manage, because we live in an insufferably mediocre and dying society.

Smoke weed everyday. It's the Aryan way!

Attached: 1528521834735.gif (420x391, 3.96M)

>Your friends suck
God damn. Hit the nail on the head. I thought I would always have them. Now I don't even want them.

We're all gonna make it, lads. Get clean.

>we live in an insufferably mediocre and dying society
I won't argue with this, but especially because of this, it is your duty to face it head on and not run or hide from it.

hey fuck off buddy

I'm in the same boat. Been quit for 3 weeks. I want to piss clean for a new job (in the hunt, I hate my current employer) but I feel a little better without it regardless. No huge changes I notice yet, perhaps less lethargic, but I definitely feel more on point. I feel like I'm a bit more irritable, but that might just be the rediculous heatwave in the midwest here and having to work in it 6 days a week, week after week.

Thanks pol for convincing me to put down the herbal jew after 15 years.

Wait until the dreams start

Weed is the nigger's drug. Makes you content with a shitty life instead of actively working to improve it.

Quit.

How so? You mean like actually remembering them again? For years and years I didn't think I had them anymore.

Oh yeah. They will come back, and come back STRONG. For a few weeks you'll have wild, vivid, sometimes lucid dreams nearly every night while your body remembers how to dream again. Its crazy.

This, escapism is nigger tier unless it's to get away from (((their))) propaganda

Weed is a Mexican drug. They culturally appropriated it and it's about time we called them out on it. Their drug is pruno.

>starting weed in the first place

Is this place filled with nothing but fucking 18 year old niggers?

Attached: 1217323593714.jpg (400x300, 32K)

I actually am going to chill on it for at least a week or two my anxiety has been weird. Think I need a break at least been a while since the last one.

Attached: DMT.jpg (1069x324, 72K)

i quit over a year ago. i got tired of being a couch potato

Literally zero following. I guess I just love seeing it through, but I#m hopefully going to do a masters in arts so that helps with motivation. Also just want to be better than others I guess. I dont mind not being popular as long as im proud of what I make

I basically feel how you feel with the weed but without it. When I was high it was just super insane, too many dots and too much oil.

God helped me with it too, if that doesnt sound insane. I feel its my calling and how I want to spend my life.

I dont think its stupid, if youre not striving for greatness youll probably fail.

no I like weed

>being this correct
>88
/thread

Attached: 1517566862980.gif (245x147, 885K)

If I found it was affecting my life in a major way, I would quit for sure. I've cut back recently because I've been busier than usual.

I can respect those who do quit because it has impacted their life negatively. But I'm a responsible adult who has their life in order, and there's nothing wrong with enjoying a recreational drug responsibly.

Also anyone who calls it "herbal jew" is retarded. The jews largely are responsible for prohibition because it threatened their existing business interests. They're only just now adapting and making money from it because they're adapting to a new market. That's what jews do.

I'm 38, I've smoked weed pretty much daily for the last 20+ years. I quit cigarettes, I quit drinking, no intentions of quitting weed, it's my last vice.

I stopped several months back. It's been great.

I know about using the divine, my best track is named "In name" and only because I got worried naming it "in name of God" was blasphemous. It's just hard to feel this connection sober.

My best music is basically filtering ideas I got high.

>just inhale the fumes of ammonia and bleach lmao

I hate that everyone knows this.

Antifa do this shit.

bruh i smoke weed daily but i can quit anytime i want
no such thing as addiction to weed there are tons of articles that proove it and plus whenever i dont smoke i feel like shit and cant concentrate, all i think about is getting weed, so yeah i like to just stay high in the clouds so that doesn't happen but nah its not addictive or anything

It doesn't make you a lazy nigger unless you already were, there's nothing wrong with the plant.

There's good reasons to smoke, and good reasons not to. Let people choose for themselves.

>alcohol doesn't make you act retarded unless you were already retarded to begin with
this is your logic on weed

>It doesn't make you a lazy nigger unless you already were
That doesn't mean there's nothing wrong with the plant.

t. lazy nigger that improved his life and beat his depression after quitting weed

Im high right now but I look like don draper so no one would ever know

its all about controling yourself, like alcohol. kys faggot

A glass of wine won't turn an educated man into a bumbling fool, a little marijuana won't make an active person lazy.

Question for avid pot smokers - how much money do you waste per week on this drug?
Now multiply that by 54 and then by how many years you've been smoking and that's how much money you could have saved on something worthwhile.
inb4 "my step-brother imports 10lbs from cali for $2 a gram lmao"

wrong

This is true though. I'm quite drunk, yet completely in control of myself mentally. I wouldn't trust myself driving, but decision making definitely. All these things do is quiet that little voice in your head that says "maybe I shouldn't"

A year has 52 weeks my dude.

Gave up three weeks ago after 20 years of smoking

I pretty much quit smoking weed on January 1st, but not for any real reason. Just felt like it.

An ounce would last me for almost 4 months when I smoked everyday.

> a little marijuana won't make an active person lazy
except it will, thats the entire purpose of the drug to "chill you out"
and in my experience nobody just smokes a "little marijuana", they start with a little then need to smoke more and more until it becomes their entire life and then they're getting stoned every day because life becomes dull without it

extra 2 weeks worth for 4/20

it does cost a lot but if you enjoy it its not really wasted I wish it was legal in my state and I would just grow like people in Colorado do

A quarter of an ounce would last me about three to four weeks, so about 12-15 bucks a week maybe.

I've been smoking pretty much daily for like 17 years, took some breaks here and there for a month or two a couple times. I didn't notice much of a difference, though the first week or two is so fucking boring. My dreams also get a lot more vivid and memorable if I don't smoke up, even for a single day.

Q was right.

Attached: hemp-chart.jpg (2048x2048, 948K)

I just restarted after quitting for a couple months. I'm fucked up on romulan shatter right now. I was pretty much high nonstop since 2014

Practically nothing. If you live in a state where it's legal, seeds and clones are so plentiful it's not really hard or expensive to grow a few plants for personal use.

I feel bad for those who can't because of legal reasons.

Cannabis is native to central Asia and India, it was used by the Scythians, Vedic Aryans, and Akkadians.

>yfw you realize the Jews started the War on Drugs because they hate cannabis
>yfw you realize you've been shilling for the Jews every time you shitpost about cannabis

>I feel bad for those who can't because of legal reasons.
Why? It's not like it's expensive or difficult to get where it's not legal.

Well drugs affect people in different ways. Weed especially effects people in different ways. I have a buddy back in high school that his nickname was named spurty since he always through up all the time when he smoked. It was his alternate personality and that prevented him from getting into the habit of smoking like I did. Yeah it can make you lazy if you let it influence you like that and then also it can't. It really depends on the person if they want to give in to doing nothing while high or doing something productive. That's up to the individual. You can't make the same comparison with alcohol because you will black out after a certain point. Your body will go on auto pilot with no fear in saying what you want to say or do what you want to do. It prevents people from thinking twice and be incoherent.

I chose the productive route where I'll do my math homework high like linear algebra or cal 3 to make it more interesting for myself. But it do also like the occasional day where you sit back and smoke weed for a Saturday and just hang out with some friends.

It's all about what you make of it and your own discipline. Moderation is the key with any drug. Too much of anything has negative effects

I've been smoking on and off for 20 years.
I get much more done when I smoke. I feel like a loser doing nothing when I'm high so I just end up doing more.

Dude my dreams have been vivid and I remember them all. Been having tons of dreams about my ex wife.

Well, that's just, like, your experience, man.

All drugs besides psychedelics are pleb tier and degenerate.

Attached: 1510857547816.png (577x409, 341K)

Weed is one of the few things I have in life that gives me pleasure why should I stop? Other than the money it costs me there's literally nothing wrong with it.

either a gram of weed a week or a gram of wax lasts me a month. That's basically beer money since the concentrates I usually get are around $30-40

Nope. Not gonna stop.

Weed is a mild psychedelic.

BUT DUDEEEEE MAN IM SO BORED WITHOUT MY WEED MANNNN

ps what movie should i watch mannnn

Attached: DUDE.png (800x600, 207K)

Lagalise it in the UK so we can have it here please; thanks.

Cannabis cultivation began in Ino-Ayan core culture areas and its usage spread along with Indo-Aryan migrations.

Not on any plane near DMT or Psilocybin. The reason those are good is due to their uses towards self improvement.

Never smoked it. Glad I've never smoked it. Too many people rely on it to get them throughout the day, or they go into some weird obsessive faggot tantrum about how weed gives you your third eye, or some shit. Long story short, I never smoked.

How often do you ejaculate? If you retain your semen you will have a lot more vivid dreams than usual. You're not suppose to go to sleep high I can't remember specifics but it was something along the lines of it disrupts the REM sleep cycle. The way I do it is I wait til the high wears off then go to bed. You'll have a lot more dreams that way in my experience

I pay about $4.46 a gram.

Same here, have you ever done any psychedelics?

I never started.

but i stopped smoking weed a long time ago

Yeah I'm not saying that its better than high quality psychedelics . Just stating that it is considered psychedelic.
I like lsd since duration is so long you can think about a lot of interesting topics and visualize ideas a lot easier.

The times I've done shrooms it always felt more spiritual especially when you're outside. But its a shorter duration and you don't have as much time to analyze things. I always get flabbergasted on shrooms for some reason.

Never done dmt though

Smoking weed everyday destroys your self confidence, doesn't matter how you put it there's no way you can function as a normal human putting that shit in your body so often, I did for a couple of years and stopped and there is a huge difference on the way I think an do things.

Smoking weed every once in a while it's great tho. Everything has a time and a place.

>Never done dmt though
The synthesis is so easy a down syndrome baby could perform it. But yeah man do DMT, it's unlike anything else in this world. I know Joe Rogan memes that shit all the time but it's really fucking fantastic and super easy to use. Just make sure a friend is nearby. There's a reason (((they))) made psychs schedule 1.

Just became legal in my state twenty minutes ago. Fuck no, I'm not stopping

Yeah I'm just slowly working my way up to it.
I gotta read some cg jung books before dosing that. Heard he gives some good insight on psychology and alchemy

>Vermont
Lmao nigger you cant be serious we're fucking neighbors. Why haven't you hopped the border into NH yet you faggot?

Attached: 1525129838903.jpg (540x720, 70K)

Weed is terrible for some people but not all. A person with good discipline can benefit from it. I stopped smoking weed because where I live, to buy it consistently I'd have to consort with people that also deal meth. That's a deal-breaker for me. If they legalized it in my state, I'd go right back to smoking every day. I've always had a job or my own business. I've always paid my bills and I've always taken care of my family. Why shouldn't a free man be able to make his own choices?

MA checking in. I've been expecting NH to jump in with cheap dispensaries just like they do with liquor and cigarettes. Glad we've all gone green, though.

>MA checking in
I'm checking out
Your refuse infests our streets
GO BACK

Attached: 500full-giles-corey.jpg (500x333, 50K)

I've got a decent job and a cheap, comfy place to live. Also, my family's lived in Vermont for many generations
New Hampshire's pretty cool too, though

did you have any bad withdrawl from quitting the benzo?

But all of the insufferable leftists there...? They don't bother you?

Wasn't using it enough to find out, it was basically what I was taking Sunday nights to combat the late weekends. If used like sleeping pills they're pretty fantastic, getting high off them is best described as getting drunk without the vitamin b deficiency.

I was drinking alcohol almost every day for a few weeks, that'd give me minor withdrawal symptoms at work. Now I'm sober, it's not great to be honest but it's how I'll live for the rest of my life.

I almost prefer not dreaming my shit is usually fucking crazy. Not nightmares typically, just fucked up shit that makes no sense. Or when it does it's just depressing.

Thankfully I also abuse benzos and take several doses of OTC meds for sleep each night. Also prob becoming a borderline alcoholic desu senpai.

user if you're having issues quitting benzos I feel you. I've done it but you need to taper off don't just stop. You can die if you're in it too heavy. If you can't get street shit to taper consider rehab. There are other options too online but I'd rather not go there on this board.

should I try this with a benzo? Very naive to DMT here. Would rather not with but I already have a high level of consistent ruminating anxiety that I keep from everyone. Would DMT help me to see through those problems after the experience? Any experiences that back this? Explain go death and ts benifits

It's really not so bad outside of Chittenden County. Yeah, there are a lot of leftists, but not the rabid SJW crowd like you'd see in Burlington. Around here, people love their guns as much as their weed. And we have a strong sense of community that transcends political affiliation

Ego death*

nigger don't synth just extract, way cheaper and easier. You don't know wtf you're talking about dumb fuck, Joe Rogan largely ruined the DMT scene single handedle. Because of him you can't even get MHRB anymore, as soon as he started talking about the shit faggot college kids starting getting popped in dorms extracting. Fuck Joe Rogan in this instance.

Don't be a pussy no benzos with DMT. There is no "you" to be scared once you get there. I remember listening to this track while on 300mg of MDA and a breakthrough dose of DMT. Shit was beautiful thought I busted a nut after I came to.
youtube.com/watch?v=paekWwfMJ9M