Can we force black people to get jobs? There's gotta be a way we can help them and make them more than useless idiots...

Can we force black people to get jobs? There's gotta be a way we can help them and make them more than useless idiots. Should we bring back slavery?

Attached: 1530368060777.webm (552x358, 2.99M)

Women don't owe you sex just because you spend money on them on a date. Think about it from our perspective as women. Mini-Golf is a fun activity. But it's only something I would ever do if a guy was buying. If you want to know what a person values, look at what they spend their own money on. As for going out to dinner. Eating out at sit-down restaurants is something I rarely ever do, unless I'm on a date. Because it's expensive. Flowers, they are nice but nothing something I'd ever buy myself. I like ice cream but that's not going to earn you a sloppy top. And a good night kiss would just be leading on the guy. Horseback racing, once again, something I would never pay for myself. If you're going to fuck a guy because he fed you a meal, that makes you a very cheap date. Last I checked, a blowjob goes for $60 minimum here. And sex typically goes for $80 minimum. Why on earth am I gonna fuck every beta who buys me dinner when I can fuck betas for $80, $100, $120+? Not to mention that it costs money for me to doll myself up all nice for our date. And takes time. And my value is higher than yours. Because men are thirsty and us women are the gatekeepers. We hold up half the sky. You're not Chad/Tyrone and you want this pussy? It's going to cost you AT LEAST $80. CASH

nope

Attached: 1530326619034.png (1307x306, 54K)

again with only the 1 post from Op...most of these thread are for public disagreement...it's like somebody is using Jow Forums like lab rats. give them 150k salary jobs for doing nothing just like most whites

Attached: delusionalfemale.png (1175x518, 75K)

See, if she had been carrying a gun his efforts and both hands were focused on the purse. One more nigger would have been made good. Too bad

Only way it'd ever happen is if you created a state by state job database, opt in on the part of businesses, and tied food stamp availability into it. Apply for gibs, it gets searched to see if a job you qualify for & are guaranteed to get is available; you turn it down, no gibs.

They didn' do nuffin

You know, if I happened to be black, I'd never accept working for the white man. FUCK YOU.

Send them to Africa. I'm serious. Blacks generally do not have any relevant skills, nor the aptitude to acquire them -- but they do have some skills and abilities, which become highly attractive in a developing world/older technological situation! In Africa they could build houses, work light manufacturing, and do office work which over here is firmly in the grip of non-Blacks, or automation. Send them home.

this

Are you niggas seeing this? Is this a shill who forgot to change threads before he posted?

Start hiring them. The whole point is whites refuse to hire them.

what to do with white school shooters and other psychos?

maybe, who cares

but you are

>Can we force black people to get jobs?
I can think of one way.

Attached: slaves-picking-cotton.png (771x520, 429K)

Imagine being so poor and worthless that you have to post garbage like this to earn a petty wage. Now imagine also being so fucking stupid that you can't even post the content someone else wrote for you in the correct place. There isn't a ditch deep enough for you.

women are the new nigs

Attached: Untitled.png (699x562, 275K)

We know it's still you OP, changing your VPN doesn't help.

God you shills are SO predictable

As a half black who knows parts of his community well, I can say that most just don’t grasp the importance of thinking long term and working towards something that isn’t shat out in the pop culture circle. There are some outliers but generally these folk don’t get the “so what?” Factor. Not that I don’t look out for myself at some level but the amount of pathological selfishness and shortsightedness saddens me at times. Fault lies in the individual, the community and the so called leaders of the communities for failing to convey such an important message. Shit won’t change overnight obviously and no one expects that. I just wish that the less than honest black politicians and other community leaders would just acknowledge the shortcomings and work to fix them with longevity in mind.

But who am I kidding?

>LARPing this hard
Kys faggot.

>forgets to change vpn

Realizing that this is a slide/shill thread. It still is a legit problem.

>doesnt just carry her with the purse
I mean shit hes dragging her at least 20 feet already

>Can we force black people to get jobs?
How about we make them all work as landfill?

>we can make pitbulls be like German Shepherds

Attached: 1525429211124.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Based nip.

Attached: 1530164045415.png (904x401, 646K)

ITT: incels

Attached: 1530162518127.webm (900x506, 2.72M)

Attached: 1530157991879.jpg (475x1322, 138K)

>80$ for this pussy
How about an IOU for that STD pit? 80$ could go towards a high quality hooker

Ouch

The cringe is real.

The only way to help them is literally shipping them back to Africa, closing the immigration gates, and emptying the ghettos in the process.

Repeat for illegals.

Attached: 1530158083947.jpg (1946x2400, 1.3M)

this - pic related

Attached: Capture.png (448x327, 18K)

yeah we can. the easy way would be applicants for welfare would need to pass a drug test at initial application and at least a once a month test thereafter.

Attached: 1527894170169.jpg (638x968, 162K)

OP IS A RACIST

Nig was just doing his thing.

Attached: 1.jpg (960x784, 79K)

black people don't work because its part of the

>pay niggers to sit at home
>import brown people to work

2 step plan

Attached: 1530154423973.jpg (320x320, 24K)

which one is the girl... if any?

Attached: 1530152703305.png (497x837, 535K)

Attached: 1530152607461.png (710x154, 11K)

>Black people
>Jobs

Pick one and only one.