There is no better feeling then your feels with some sexy lil' thang whos got a sexy casual flrting voice...

There is no better feeling then your feels with some sexy lil' thang whos got a sexy casual flrting voice. It is like electricity running through your body and you are hyper aware of time and the two of you and your place in it.

It must be hell to not experience this, and the intrinsic self gratification when the girl plays along and you are vibing together. Knowing that you have something to offer feels amazing user. Just casually chillin', but there being sexual tension in the air. That's the stuff of life, pure energy and vitality and fecundity.

From what I've seen on here most people who are regular posters are identifing as incels. I understand, you feel like you are so isolated and awkward you connect broach the divide between the genders (at least with the type of hottie that you use for sexual masturbation) and you think that you are somehow above normies who waste their time doing so.

but it hits you, people who live happily with a partner live longer. The lack of social interaction is killing you, user, literally mentally and physically.
You are denying yourself the opportunity of living a longer life by isolating yourself. It's time to change. What would it hurt to go to that office party, not make up the umpteenth excuse for not going out to the bar or some outing with friends. Enjoying time might make the time fly by seemingly faster, but you also have more of it if you just let yourself enjoy socializing. See what people have to offer and try to learn something from them if you don't like the act of conversation itself. Set goals. You can improve.

>TLDR; Face it people who have happiness aren't pathetic, they are intelligent and you are the one who is fucked up and deformed. You probably smile when there is a shooting or something.

cbsnews.com/news/loneliness-living-alone-may-lead-to-a-shorter-lifespan/

Attached: horriblebosses_2947397b.jpg (620x387, 58K)

I, too, would fuck Charlie Kelly.

What are you trying to say user?

Attached: 3DB99B17-8ADD-4C9B-891D-2D6E1BD83A04.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Based leafpost.
And very true.
Nothing like a 7/10 cutie who wants your jizz all up in her talking to you with that vibing tone.

yes, it feels good for another human to be sexual interested in you.
>please tell me moar.

but seriously, nothing's worse than having that someone you exceeded the euphoric sex high you get from cuddling afterward, and then she betrays you for a bullshit mentally retarded reason that most wranglers would relegate to the tards.

blease stob

Could you be any gayer?

living alone/being single absolutely lowers average lifespan if only because being married means you are more likely to go to the doctor and take care of yourself, because someone else pushes you to take care of yourself. You'll tend to not give a fuck about yourself if you're lonely.

Check'd

You think loving the spark of life - the duelling between a qt dripping that sexy casual tone and yourself is a bad thing?
feeling electricity when you talk to somebody is an amazing feels you should try to work on achieving. It makes your entire day go by so easy.

Getting that on the regular is the best. It's like unspokenly agreeing to play a game to try and exploratorally dominate each other verbally, to see what the person really has to offer, agreeing you think one another is sexy af. There's alot of compromise you both are doing to make sure that you are vibing, meeting somebody who is in line with that feel and putting effort in whosdown to play innuendo games can be amusing way to pass time.

based.
i think you know what i'm overtly and directly trying to say.

yup, nothing beats that feels and i feel sorry genuinely for anons on here that either cannot achieve that state anymore or have never even known it and are living in a state of misery.

Also these fucking captchas for the signs piss me off so god damn much. I have a success rate of like 1/20 what with the damn stupid capcha computer being a retard.

Attached: tumblr_n1bhsmn5k91r9h5b8o1_500.jpg (346x750, 96K)

Shaming thread
False statistic
Divorced men lower the lifespan
Very evil canadian poster

C'mon christfag, I'm "very evil"? tf?

It must be summer.

My lack of a girlfriend isn't killing me, it's killing everyone who I intend to kill when shit boils over and I go on a killing spree. So maybe cops will kill me, probably not because this is Germany, but loneliness definitely won't.

Sorry I dared to grow up from simple hormonal machinations and now you can't control me roastie, sage.

Canadians have it easy. All they need is a jar of peanutbutter and an unwatched dog kennel and they have a mate for life.

>who I intend to kill when shit boils over and I go on a killing spree
Hello BND

(You)

Attached: A FUCKING LEAF HOLY SHIT.jpg (299x419, 91K)

I knew by the second paragraph that you are not a native English speaker, and reading on through this thread your choice of English slang phrases is awkward. What is your first language? French, from Quebec? Or Spanish/Portuguese? The way you talk about sex is typical of Latinos.

Lol says the cucked czech who'd rather see their gf banged into front of them by some refugee nigger.

You cannot hope to moralize your way out of the normal sexual flirting and libido characterizing relationships of a healthy adult.

Sorry Sven for your refugee problem.

I'm not following how any of that is relevant user.

I'm curious if this is a larp or if fr.
Don't do it man, realize your malice is just longing and envy that turn to disdain and eventually outright malice and contempt over a period of time.

You can get what you want, there is no need to be frustrated, you need to drastically change your approach.

czech republic isn't filled with rapefugees and niggers, you're thinking of canada

he's from finland, not sweden

11 year old boomer here, sex with women gets boring real quick. They are better things to do with my time like bowling

nice blog faggot

But I'm talking about the act of flirtation, you can flirt with married or women in a relationship if you choose to. The beauty is it is kind of forbidden and women get off to verbal foreplay like this. But alot of men myself included who I am friends with all enjoy flirting with beautiful and sexy women just as much as women do.

If you do end up having sex and closing the deal, it is so much more satisfying by working for it for the both of you.

Okay, and what does this have to do with politics? Incels are such a small minority, like 1-2%. You have to be such a genetic abomination or mentally fucked up to be an incel. I don't think I've ever met anyone who couldn't improve themselves so that could be fuckable, although I may be wrong.

I have to agree user, no better fucking feeling, my first gf was a 6/10 tops but I swear to god she was the best at flirting like that, her voice tone, her mannerism, everything about her changed in those fucking moments and it was such a turn on.

Because incels murder people. Thats a common line that bipartisans can agree on certainly can fuck up your day.

They are frustrated people, and that is the point. They are involuntary celebate and while i agree with your statement
>Have to be genetic abomination or mentally fucked up to be an incel
They are choosing to subscribe to blackpilled ideology that opts themselves out of the dating scene by refusing the option to improve their lot, and i think that is really terrible headspace to be at, and needs to be addressed more often.

Mass murder * fix'd

Actually, it's risen from like 13% in 2014 to around 18% of men that are celibate.