Who here /racially ambiguous/?

Who here /racially ambiguous/?

Attached: E2FFD50C-13E5-42CE-9DB7-C092CF72A35C.jpg (1080x1440, 245K)

I've been called english italian and chinese.

Mila is a classic Jew, nothing ambiguous about her

I'm not, but you should not give things that are out of your control so much thought.

Attached: 4eeMui6b.jpg (250x250, 12K)

I've been called a border jumper and white boy twice in the same week by an actual beaner.

I’m Portuguese and get mistaken for an arab all the fucking time to the point where it pisses me off if someone asks me if I’m from the middle east

>tfw mexican but I'm pale as milk and have puffy pinky nipples

meh, it could be worse

Nope. Proud Ashkenazi Jew here.

She looks like she could be Latina, gypsy, arab, or Italian she does not look like your average jew

Mexican american and people assume I'm italian
Also I'm p sure Mila is ukrainian

she's jewish. she's from ukraine.

same!
my moms mexican her family was from the northern most part of mexico and my dad is blonde hair blue eyed white. Most people assume im white but sometimes they guess right and sometimes they have some weird guess. I had one lady tell me she thought I looked bulgarian and I was like wtf.

This.

she is jewish tho

Attached: 8.jpg (247x282, 8K)

not sure if it counts but I saw some image of what a neanderthal supposedly looked like and he could have been my brother based on that image and if I age like everyone else from my father's side I'll end up looking even more like it

Hungarian and Italian yet look like a Jew. I know for a fact there's no kike blood on me as my Hungarian grandfather was thoroughly vetted by the Germans during ww2 due to his job

I am, dog bless ameriga and brais jebus

Attached: 1519332150588.png (534x363, 91K)

I’ll post my face for the fuck of it. I hate being mistaken for a subhuman arab

One time on reddit I was recording my boi pussy pooping and i put the video in reverse and it looked like a huge bbc was tearing boi pussy asunder >.>

Ok keep me posted

People think I'm either native injun or filipino, of which I'm neither

>moortugal
>not subhuman

that sounds like sephardi. is she sephardi? cus straight up, the sephardic jews actually tend to be on the better looking side. is the ashkananazis that look like monsters.

browntugal

cute!

>all of these burger flags

Attached: 1525850691779.jpg (124x121, 3K)

fag

dont be mean he is do you want me to just be mean or somthing? Stop being so rude.

One time on reddit I was recording my boi pussy pooping and put the video in reverse and it looked like a huge bbc was tearing my boi pussy asunder >.>

I had the weirdest dream last night, I dreamt that Mia Klunis was being bookended on her back last night by two dudes, directly behind her was a poster of Saturn.

Attached: 1479266951187.gif (379x440, 140K)

"White" mexican here. No love from la raza.

One time on reddit I was recording my boi pussy pooping and I put the video in reverse and it looked like a huge bbc was tearing my boi pussy asunder >.>

>when ur ID is literally *5NAP*
this is going in my cringe collection

I'm native american and white and look arab/jewish.
What the absolute fuck?

One time on reddit I was recording my boi pussy pooping and I put the video in reverse and it looked like a huge bbc was tearing my boi pussy asunder >.>

>Boy pussy

I didn't know they had cat videos on the british broadcasting channel.

Attached: cutecat.jpg (408x353, 23K)

One time I only wanted to take half a shit so I stopped halfway through the turd then went the rest of the day feeling like I had to shit really bad.

I'm a caucasian mutt. And perfectly nordic

Some people are too cruel.

Attached: eyesneverlie.jpg (640x274, 42K)

The bellhop at the hotel I stayed in Czech Republic thought I was Italian.

Jewish princess, chuck her in the oven!

Mongrel reporting in.

mila kunis is russian
she can speak russian too

I'm Spanish and a nigger once told me I look German.