Does anyone ever feel like drug overdose deaths are eugenics in action?

I swear like 99% of the people that die from overdose are always low IQ, dumb, ignorant, unemployed scum. On the one hand I feel bad for them but on the other I can't help but secretly smile on the inside.

>Bu-But they can't help it

Sure they can, don't be a faggot. Taking drugs is a choice. If they didn't want to take them, they wouldn't. Stop making pansy excuses for their shit-tier behavior, that's half the reason we're in this mess.

>Bu-but muh friend/family member/acquaintance died and he was a great guy

I'm almost entirely sure that he wasn't. Suck it up pussy. 99% of drug addicts are worthless scum. That 1% of musicians or talented people who die is tragic, but even then my sympathy is very low.

>Bu-but muh Jews

Sure buddy. Keep making excuses just like niggers. "Oh that big bad dun' white man just made me smoke crack, I couldn't help it, I dindu' nuffin." Literal nigger-tier reasoning.

Just a reminder, fentanyl is a gift, it's rapidly exterminating low IQ scum. Thank god for drugs!

Attached: youin5years.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/newshour/health/opioid-misuse-starts-friend-family-members-prescription
lee.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/b54a2abb-978d-4bbb-a868-531cdfaeae7a/the-numbers-behind-the-opioid-crisis-final.pdf
clips.twitch.tv/MiniatureRudeYakPastaThat
youtu.be/5pdPrQFjo2o
youtu.be/Ad-_v7_i0Hc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so it's not the fault of the medical industry that genitally mutilates infants and then they grow up to be a man that gets easily addicted to opiates because it's the first time they've felt pleasure.
Secondly, you want to shit on everyone that had an injury at work, were prescribed this shit and the same crap I just mentioned happens to them too?
It's easier to remain ignorant and wipe them all out, right?
right

the conspiracy goes *prescription drug addiction with ease of access* - *removal of ease of access to prescription drugs* - *addicts are now pushed to illegal drugs and crimes to support their already established addictions* - *prisons are now full of easy to manage non violent drug offenders instead of actual scaries* - *prison guard unions and corporate prisons rake in cash*

I mean, sure, but no more so than a large Coca Cola, a sausage egg McGriddle, and a Marlboro for breakfast is eugenics but people still do it.

Whats your point?

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 72K)

not all junkies OD you retard

You have to have a certain amount of willpower to quit substance abuse. I smoked for years and I quit, and this is supposedly even harder than quitting heroin because of the availability and acceptance of nicotine abuse. I can only say that you need a compelling enough reason to do it, and mine was my mom. She was coming to visit me for the first time since I got my own place and I was terrified of her finding out that I still smoked. I've been nicotine free for over 5 years now.

heroin addict here whos currently on Rx 180mg methadone and 30mg valium daily.
i fucking love opioids

Attached: ABB527EB-4E73-457E-87A1-C95617A86CF4.jpg (400x598, 53K)

I'd love to see your ability to measure a dosage on street tier shit. But you smoke only cock because it's impossible to overdose on it so you wouldn't know.

>low IQ, dumb, ignorant, unemployed scum

You obviously know nothing about drug culture.

>kills more whites than literal niggers
>a worthwhile form of eugenics

again with the 1 post from Op...stop using Jow Forums like labs rats. Taking drugs is a disease.

Whites who die from OD'ing are obviously too stupid to live.

Are you as alert and perky as the pic?

I've known a few people who OD'd. they were not friends, only acquaintances. I think of them from time to time, but only in a cautionary sense. They did it to themselves.

No I don’t think that is true. One of the guys I was in a band with (he was the drummer) died of a drug overdose. In all of my life he is the single best drummer I have ever heard. Better than anyone famous I have ever heard. He was extremely intelligent. He had the world in the palm of his hands and could have done anything he wanted to. He was kind. But he was unhappy because of the life he was brought into. Music was his outlet. But he fell for the meme that drugs make you more creative. So he tried all of them and when he tried heroin once he became addicted to it. He couldn’t stop. He tried but always fell off the wagon and ended up using again. When he died he left a three month old baby and his girl and his friends and family. This was years ago and I still think about him every day. It was an honor and a privilege to have made music with you Derek. Love you man. Wherever you are.

Protip:

The Chinese are importing fentanyl and carfentanyl to clear the streets of Vancouver scum so they can increase the value of real estate they are laundering money in

ya, when im smokin crack aka speedballing

Nearly everyone who dies from a drug overdose has serious mental health issues OP

or you could look at it the opposite way. only the reptillian sheeple who are comfortable enough in today's sociopolitical climate to not resort to escapism will survive. If Nietzsche was alive today he'd be hooked on fent and OD instead of being hooked on his early 20th century opium.

Please stop. I can’t handle any more of my brothers dying for nothing.

>Intelligent
>Got addicted to heroin despite everything he has been told his entire life about its dangers.

C'mon son.

Its the chinks directly profiting from your destruction.

opioids are like the 1 ring to rule them all, once you have touched it your lust for them never goes away

Those are some hot feels that you have there.
But you could actually...you know, try to look into a subject before feeling a feel and leaving it at that.
Apparently learning about what you're talking about before you talk about it is a foreign concept to you though.
You're probably pretty lucky that we don't deliberately engage in eugenic programs.
>secretly smile on the inside
Most people at least use their edge phase to explore the world a bit. Sort yourself.

Fuck you dude. You don’t know the shit he went through. The fact that he was still such a good person through to the end was amazing. Just because he made a poor choice and got addicted to it doesn’t negate the value that he added to my life. Or to his family’s lives. You would be lucky to be half the man he was, or to even have a shred of his talents. He literally put his life at risk for me multiple times. He knew he was an addict and was the only reason me or our friends stayed away from it. He couldn’t put it down but threatened or lives if we ever touched the stuff. I am only alive today because of him.

Prescription drugs aren't that bad of a problem. At least half of addicts take drugs from friends and family.
pbs.org/newshour/health/opioid-misuse-starts-friend-family-members-prescription

Most just don't know moderation.
If they weren't popping pills, they be addicted to alcohol or some other hard drug.

I wish the government would start putting heroin in the inner cities like they did crack

It is impossible to overdose on marijuana.

From laundromats to money laundering

I bet he also thinks attacking whites that are far-left and want open borders is a bad thing too.

>Bu-But they can't help it

Sure they can, don't be a faggot. Taking drugs is a choice. If they didn't want to take them, they wouldn't. Stop making pansy excuses for their shit-tier behavior, that's half the reason we're in this mess.

Yes it is a choice but its pretty hard to stop...
I think i will go buy some heroin soon.

Sorry about your friend man, it's easy to detach from it when it's presented as numbers.

>so it's not the fault of the medical industry that genitally mutilates infants and then they grow up to be a man that gets easily addicted to opiates because it's the first time they've felt pleasure
Fucking leafs are so stupid. GTFO you dumb dumb LMAO

I get what you’re saying. Everyone i’ve known that died from an OD was a piece of shit.

They has good families though.

They were brainwashed and got eaten up.

Big reason why there even is a “redpill” ironically

almost 100% of fent deaths are by people who dont know theyre taking fent. herion is degeneerate yes but when some kid buys a fake OXY pill thats stamped to look like oxy and he chews it up with a beer then goes to sleep and never wakes up the gov calls that a herion oD

Not a bad plan. unfortunately it benefits the chinks but thats a clever way to clean the streets

>t. 18 year old boomer that has never dealt with real problems

Attached: A3818CCE-EB74-400C-A8EE-AD0798855B8B.png (233x216, 29K)

>18 year old boomer
>18 year old
>boomer
wut

a nigger smart enough to not touch drugs is more valuable to society than a dumbfuck white who gets addicted to them

I think the worst is conflating prescription pills with heroin and street pills.
Every report is about opioids, rarely do I hear they're either prescribed, heroin, or from the street.

Not true. it doesn't affect just the dumb. its the dissafected

addiction seems to be more related with the ability of controlling your emotions than IQ

being dumb doesn't make you an addict and being smart doesn't prevent you from getting addicted

it affects more dumb people than smart people though

Do you have any facts to back that up or just conjecture?

I think it is the government lacing these drugs. Lil Peep went down to fent laced Xanax, and now there are cases of cocaine being laced with fent!
This is insane, and there is no reason to lace coke with fentanyl unless you are trying to kill your users.

Attached: images.jpg (223x226, 9K)

I do on occasion view this "crisis" as thinning the herd.

lee.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/b54a2abb-978d-4bbb-a868-531cdfaeae7a/the-numbers-behind-the-opioid-crisis-final.pdf

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (629x448, 142K)

Er, I'd say he does.

How can you explain the geniuses who were hooked on drugs? The 19th century's Thomas de Quincey wrote "Confessions of an English Opium Eater" and it reveals a man of towering intellect. It is not just idiots hooked on drugs - it is people susceptible to addiction, like Dostoevsky for gambling. Many bright minds have been destroyed by drugs - but not solely due to idiocy, addictive personalities are also a factor.

You would be surprised at the amount of drug and alcohol abuse there is in middle/upper class neighborhoods. It just goes on behind closed doors.

this. i am the heroin addict who smokes crack whos on methadone itt and i have a BA in biochem

even if this shit was legal the overdoses would still happen

I wonder how many of the overdoses are suicides.

They make you jump through enourmous hoops now to get your prescriptions filled... And to get them..how many people just give up from all the ordeal?

I think many

Attached: ca9nKyt_d.jpg (355x302, 10K)

Hi tucker

lol hello!
i dont normally frequent Jow Forums but this thread jumped out to me for obvious reasons.

The high from opioids is so empty and useless.
Garbage high.

Then again, I'm a speed freak. To me, a-PVP/a-PHP are mana. Mana from hell.

Attached: 1401691678695.jpg (335x179, 29K)

I can confirm that it is. The only reason it's a public issue though is because Purdue Pharma are some greedy mother fucking liars. "Opiates are not addictive" said those words in a Dr infomercial shown by pharm reps. Over prescription of those lead to big problems. Law and Order War on Drugs bullshit moved in and they yanked them. You ever been in opiate withdrawl? I have. There's a reason someone of rational thinking will stick a gun in a stranger's face in the hopes of scoring. Mine started because I had two compression fractures of T1 and T2 from an accident. Dr yanked em and I learned what hell was. I've lost track of kids from HS who have died at this point. My wife works in the field and deals with it daily - on a pretty high level though so not face to face with fiends. Her practice partner is one of the lawyers suing the pharma companies and the shit I get to see sometimes...There's a town in WV that at one point was being sent BY THE DEA over 3,000 pills per person, per month. It's like 9/11 and the military industrial complex. This was between private prisons, pharmaceutical companies, the DEA, and the DoJ. BTW fentanyl is fairly easy to synthesize if you have more than 3 classes deep into Chem. For instance, Codeine can be synthesized into imobolon M99. AKA what they put elephants to sleep with, aka worse than fentanyl and carfentanyl combined. If it touches a humans skin they die

dont reproduce

lol fuckkk that coke/crack is only stim i like
i would never have a child on purpose at least in my current state, would not want to put a kid through that

>"Opiates are not addictive" said those words in a Dr infomercial shown by pharm reps.

When and where were those shown?
I don't know if it's just the state I'm live in, but seems like forever I've always got pages of side effects and warnings on bottles.

So many drug apologists in this thread. You just outed yourselves, drug addicts.

>inb4 takes a shot at my country for being a filthy third world

Go ahead.

if anybody's interested in who is
clips.twitch.tv/MiniatureRudeYakPastaThat
fucking degenerate trash

>coke/crack is only stim i like
But those are the worst stims. Why don't you like PVs?

I like how the hicks in flyover land expect me to give a fuck.
These people refuse to leave their shitty small towns, refuse to get an education and refuse learn a new trade then bitch about how they ue heroin because they have no future. Fuck them all. Cletus is a worthless person

Yes.
Opiates themselves aren't even that rewarding or enjoyable.
You need to be a retard with no sense of enjoyment in life to derive any sort of pleasure from them.
Literally the only time worth taking them is for pain. Otherwise feels like a lobotomy. Who the fuck wants that?

It’s the unconstitutional illegality of it that creates the mayhem. See what went down in Prohibition-era USA. It was a bloodbath.
The whole thing is demonic.
You’re going straight to hell, boy.

Attached: 57C4A576-50E8-43CB-9BAF-8AC0CF4EF504.jpg (1514x2033, 410K)

This guy gets it. Such a worthless high.
Nothing at all like doing a psychedelic and cutting the mind loose, or doing speed and "strapping a rocket fuel to your brain tumor RUUUUSH good times".
Where's the fun? The sense of danger? Being on the edge is how you know you're alive.

I fear the day police uses fentanyl/carfentanyl to poison people to death and then say they were drug addicts all along. Ruining their lives and legacies. I don't think we're that far away in America.

youtu.be/5pdPrQFjo2o - can't stand him usually but he's on the money with this one.

youtu.be/Ad-_v7_i0Hc - actual purdue commercial on Oxy

Attached: Screenshot (191).png (2008x1201, 1.23M)

Already there. It’s what the DEA, CIA, and FBI have been engaging in for decades.

We have a fuckton of flips over here, and all of the first generation like Duterte. Canadian culture turns all races into fags, so the second generation don't like him as much.

because i am not a stim person i do opis and benzos i just like coke and crack for speedballs
lol that same cop showed up like a week later when i actually ODd and not just falling out like i did in that vod

The Drug issue is due to people seeing the game was rigged from the start and that they have no hope of ever changing things.

the problem with the red pill is if you don't have the power to change things and most people don't then you only have death to look forward to as a means of ending your pain.

the drug use is from those who don't have it in them to kill themselves but need a means to cope with the pain of living.

people are giving up on life but haven't quite accepted death as their solution to the hopelessness.

give it another decade and suicides are going to skyrocket.

People don't always fall into drugs because of stupidity. Sometimes they fall into it because of despair.

I know it's like impossible for you to understand this because you've lived a comfortable lifestyle and the only problem you've ever had was SJWs annoying you or something.

I mean it's comfortable to believe that every drug addict is just a dumb bored teenager who wanted to fucked around, but are they really?

You think that drugs are "eugenics in action" but they're not. Drugs don't stop anyone from having children anyway so you're wrong.

Attached: meth.jpg (650x243, 37K)

I love the human and it's ability to compartmentalize- "Hillbillies and their oxy, Nigger's and their crack" Meanwhile their preferred drug is "OK" It's why we have a mess - fucking drs
From my experience there's two types. Higher IQ than normal, more create and fucked in the head. Can't / won't play by societal norms and the inbred idiots. Not a lot in between except for those duped by the pharmafucks

What do you get from downers though? Seriously.
Like, for me, from stims I get the rush, and the strangeness that happens with sleep deprivation. There's things there that aren't JUST a high, but altered mental states that allow hacking of reality. An example being, after 3 or so days awake, for about 12-18 hours I enter a state where 2D images become fully 3D.
The same with psychedelics. There's much MUCH more than euphoria. Often with both stims and psychs, there is no actual euphoria. Hell sometimes shit gets utterly terrifying.
But at least there's substance.

>Does anyone ever feel like drug overdose deaths are eugenics in action?
Well no, emergency staff keep resuscitating them.

I completely agree, but it needs to be more effective in killing them. I don't want to pay for some fucker's medical bills because he "almost" overdosed.

SHUT UP N I G G E R

COMFORTABLE LIFE N I G G E R ???

BIIITCH I had to steal food when I was a kid coz I was starving to death my arms were thin like match sticks I was like an auschiwitz photo op nigger

bitch I was born below poverty niggers in the hoods with their EBT cards were living better than me

white parents ashamed of not being in a decent position in society despite actually trying growing up in that household pure shit

but see thats the thing my parents may have been losers compared to me but they were still better than you

drugs cost money so only people that can afford drugs can get drugs

basically drugs are a middle class problem coz only middle class people had VCRs to steal to sell for drugs in the 90s I never even had a VCR shit I used to dream of finding a drug dealer so I could knife him to death and steal his drugs and sell them for money so I could buy some meat and have a good dinner for once

you are such a faggot man fuck drugs

drugs are a chinese conspiracy to steal boomers lifes and they money and then drive up the propertyy prices buy using communist chinese PRC fentanyl to buy the houses from the deceased estates of drug overdose victims shit NUKE CHINA NUKE FAGSRAEL its a conspiracy

time to take this shit back nigger

opioids numb everything and provide pure unadulterated euphoria, in the most basic sense of the word. and also provide none of the brain damage that most stimulants bring along, different strokes for different folks but i just enjoy nodding out and feeling the warmth that opiates/opioids bring me.

If anything we have an entire generation being raised by grandparents thanks to purduehb them paradoxical effects though? you cleaning? - better than speed. You watching tv or gaming - nodding hard. You literally get the best of both worlds because no come down if you ride the up and if you ride the down...well you drown in your vomit but what's worth being here for anyhow?

So what drug are you on right now?

"test boosting" herbal supplements

So you're looking for relief, whereas I look for some action.
I guess that's why I don't understand your preferred high. I'm not looking for relief from anything. I want more excitement, not less.

>that had an injury at work, were prescribed this shit and the same crap I just mentioned happens to them too

lol, as if

Attached: 1492985704469.jpg (640x638, 109K)

Low iq =high chance for addiction
So basically you're right op

like i said i will sometimes smoke some crack after doing a good shot of H but i do enjoy just nodding out and being “comftorbaly numb” most of the time
i suppose

A good news story for a change. Cheers, Fritz.

>Sure buddy. Keep making excuses just like niggers. "Oh that big bad dun' white man just made me smoke crack, I couldn't help it, I dindu' nuffin." Literal nigger-tier reasoning.

And the Br*ts didnt enslave the Chinaman with opium. It really well could be the jews, they are doing god's work eradicating low IQ people through eugenics, I can almost support it anyway.

or to be more precise:

Ultimate Nutrition DHEA 50mg
Jarrow Formula Methyl B-12 sub lingual tablet
Max's The Gear Test Boost Formula
ZMA Complex
5-HTP
Whey Protein
BCAAs

that's it, also no coffee no alcohol no cigarettes

youre a pussy you need to put lemon juice on the crack and iv with the heroin you might die but its worth it

Attached: Les-freres-Bogdanoff-rejoignent-Touche-pas-a-mon-poste-sur-C8.jpg (1280x640, 545K)

>5-HTP
this is for serotonin right?
do you recommend?

Elvis was an example for all to follow. From church boy to degenerate.

People with high IQ are more likely to try drugs. Drug overdose is literally aiding the devolution of man, you inbred retard. The only people who don't try drugs are twats and onions boy faggots who were never offered to try any. If you think neckbeards and fedoras are genetically superior to Einstein (a drug user), or Hitler (a drug user), you're a retard.

>tfw to smart to be happy without a steady dose of opiates

Attached: 1514177201543.png (500x590, 19K)

Yeh its excellent

But the thing that makes me feel the best better then all the rest is a big dose of ZMA and BCAAs before bed and doing bed before 10pm when you wake up the next day its like magic

i know how to shoot crack but i prefer to enjoy just smoking it after shooting up my H. ive done H and crack IV speedballs plenty of times in the past

It just depresses me to see so many of you guys die for this. Don't get me wrong, tweakers aren't innocent, but for me personally, I limit myself to maybe 4 week-long binges a year, and otherwise stay mostly sober. My point is, staying healthy and alive is very important to me, and when I need to hand up the boots for good to keep my heart safe, I'll definitely choose to go with my heart.

But opioids seem like they just don't give you guys much of anything except a risk of death or jail.

I'll note I NEVER IV anything. Nothing goes into my veins but blood.

Stay safe. Please don't add to the government's ammo.

desû it’s pretty shit eugenics because it takes forever and is expensive for the taxpayer

I miss the taste I don't do that shit anymore but I used to iv everything meth coke heroin whatever and the rush its the best enjoyed it way too much

Attached: 1484944545164.jpg (1652x1576, 516K)