YOU MUST GET YOUR (((VACCINES))) GOY

You have no health freedom.

Attached: 1504929735209.png (690x745, 382K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RfdZTZQvuCo
who.int/immunization/newsroom/thiomersal_information_sheet/en/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5244035/
youtube.com/watch?v=mVP9HqV8yoY
youtube.com/watch?v=e1oJs8au9x0
healthnutnews.com/pfizer-vice-president-blows-whistle-on-gardasil-the-vaccine-is-deadly/
dailycaller.com/2016/05/31/fraud-corruption-harassment-charges-rise-inside-world-health-organization/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know what the problem is with vaccines just yet (aside from autism), but the fact that the MSM is shilling for it so hard is disturbing

>California

As to why anyone of any financial worth would ever live in that shithole is beyond me. You can't so much as run a lemonade stand without the (((State))) shutting it down or commandeering your business.

It's honestly creepy. Soulless corporate giants like Walmart and Walgreens start advertising for vaccines MONTHS before flu season. You see them on billboards outside, posters on the inside, hell there are even radio ads. All of it just forcing it down our throats and trying to lead us like brainless cattle. Why are they pushing these things so hard? The vaccines don't even have a 50% success rate for goodness's sake. What's their deal?

Attached: 1524452828542.jpg (645x773, 44K)

>What's their deal?
The herd doesn't cull themselves user.

again with only the 1 post from Op...most of these thread are for public disagreement...it's like Jow Forums is being use like lab rats

Go to bed, Bill Burr. You have shit to do tomorrow.

Attached: 1518026445429.png (780x433, 150K)

any vaccine that isn't a one-and-done generic private child vaccine like measles/polio or travelling vaccines are hellishly suspicious

t. unresearched non-biologist

Attached: 1422597930173.jpg (480x360, 13K)

I wonder what would happen if the MSM told this guy the ocean is blue.

Oh yeah, fuck herd immunity effects and shit, why shouldn't kids have to get measles and tons of otherwise preventable shitty illnesses like I did?

Don't take any antibiotics either they are all made by Monsanto-bayer and will paralyze you and ruin your health and kill your muscles. Don't trust any of the pharma jews.

antivaxers should be given shots to the back of their heads in a back ally

I'm a biologist and I agree with you unironically

Flu vaccines are a crapshoot, they just throw together what they think this year's flu will look like genetically and shoot you up with it

The major problem is that the raw materials for vaccination are produced in china, and the vaccines are mixed in india. Sketch.

>muh herd immunity
literally IV communism

Attached: 44196385200.jpg (184x235, 50K)

IDs are thread-specific

...most of what ill you can be cure in 24 hours but the pharmacy cant allow for quick cures treatments

Honestly, the truth would disgust you.

The vaccines have an inordinate amount of mercury in them, which when injected into an infant (who are extremely sensitive to external factors) can significantly impede the baby's development, particularly their mental abilities.

It is low-key population control.

Good. He puts everyone at risk if he’s not vaccinated. Doctor should lose his license

Reasons: Power and control. The guys on top love to tinker with society however their sick minds desire and we all must follow suit like good slaves. It's not even a Jew thing, just encrusted generational elites that gain wealth with 0 competition.

it's free money from government
vaccines are subsidized

Thiomersal is harmless, so harmless they took it out in burger land just to quell the upset retards like you have, but it doesn't stop there because you've already made up your mind on the matter. You're autistic because you're autistic.

>24 hours
not really but you have a point
>depressed and about to kill yourself?
2 ketamine infusions
>tumor in your brain?
drink high-CBD/THC medical marijuana tea every day

Attached: 1403216551140.png (593x797, 646K)

>be me in People's Republic of California
>go to Kaiser for something specific
>check in: "Do you also want your flu vaccine?"
>nurse: "While you're here I can arrange a flu vaccine."
>doctor: "I see you haven't had your flu vaccine."
>random employee I asked for directions to pharmacy: "Before you go to the pharmacy can I get you your flu vaccine?"
I was legitimately freaking the fuck out. Like I had to get out of there before someone grabbed me and strapped me to a table for my (((flu vaccine))).

Attached: 306529.jpg (825x464, 37K)

The CDC and other agencies work all year identifying disease success, mutation, and migration. From it, these dedicated and highly trained people predict what will be the biggest threat and work to manufacture vaccines. It isn’t 100% by the sheer scale of the project. But if a 37% success keeps a little kid, elderly person, or compromised immune system person from dying that winter it’s worth it. Play Jow Forums racist conspirator if you want on Hollywood, geopolitics, and whatever, but don’t disparage vaccines. The autism myth is easily discounted as the work of a couple quacks

Attached: 8B8CE5C2-B37D-467A-B745-1F1DBE74A183.jpg (3264x2448, 3.23M)

I discount you based on your inability to upload a pic right side up

Rip herd immunity
The reasons for vaccinating everyone is so that new variants of a virus can not develop, the unvaccinated are a breeding ground for mutating viruses that might render currant vaccinations obsolete if the virus mutated sufficiently. It will just lead to more vaccinations being required.
Also those vaccination horror stories you hear about, those are vaccinations improperly made or transported or stored and then used.

I'll take the bait as I'm just fishing for (yous) this fine evening. Bump.

vaccines are fake and gay.

Attached: vaccinate-this2.jpg (374x387, 45K)

Would he have been punished for intentionally giving the child the diseases instead?
Because that's what he's doing, through omission.

vaccine is the disease

LMAOOO what a retard.

>vaccinations cause autism
You're stupid and gullible if you don't vaccinate. Literally the autism meme is just some bullshit made up by a doctor who falsified his research, but it was still pushed by celebrities like Jenny McCarthy and other talk show hacks and soccer moms all over the country ate it up. Anyone who believes those morons and doesn't vaccinate should neck themselves because you'll be the reason diseases return that have been gone for years.

UP Voted

Attached: subscribed.jpg (710x450, 167K)

Explain the tens of thousands dead every flu season, even with their flu shots

This is one of the funniest subjects.
You see so many saying those on the right are retards and deny science, then you find out majority against vaccines are on the left.

There are countless strains of flu and the influenza virus mutates annually, sometimes into forms not covered by the standard yearly vaccine. The last flu season where so many people died was because an old flu strain returned that we all thought had disappeared and the flu shot didn't cover it. Nobody who was vaccinated caught the new strains ofc.

>Also those vaccination horror stories you hear about, those are vaccinations improperly made or transported or stored and then used.

You say this like it couldn't happen to you. The vaccines in the USA are made from materials produced in China and ingredients mixed in India.

You know, the countries of Gutter Oil and Street Shitting

> vaccins be ebil

Vaccination by itself is a genuine bonafide treatment to prevent debilitating diseases.

The problem is with the abuse of vaccination programs by releasing tainted vaccinations.
There is a difference, Learn it.

A genuine untainted Vaccination doesn't cause autism as Autism is a hereditary genetic disorder. It is older than vaccination programs. It is not a recent phenomena only the diagnosis is a recent development.
The origin of the genetic damage resulting in autism is probably more due to alcohol use by previous generations.

Attached: 1517705347809.png (960x960, 590K)

Tell ya what friendo
I'll give you a choice
I can shoot your kid up with Polio
Or a Polio vaccine, followed by Polio after the vaccine has time to work
Which do you choose?

>Once in the body, mercury also concentrates in the nerves, liver, and especially the kidneys. Mercury is a potent cellular toxin and is known to decrease neurotransmitter production, disrupt important processes within the nerve cells, and decrease important hormones such as thyroid and testosterone.

explain why autism rates are rising

>chlorine is a poisonous gas
>oh my god, stop eating table salt everyone
>they're poisoning you
>it's a fuckin conspiracy
lrn2chemistry

It's not even fucking mercury and Thiomersal isn't in them anymore lol

I had measles.
I survived as do most.

Are you a puss or what

>vaccines are bad because someone I disagree with is promoting them
God you people are fucking retards. I'd say you all deserve to watch your children suffer from the horrible and completley preventable afflictions that you refuse to protect them against just for your sheer hubris and stupidity, but nobody deserves that.

I'll acknowledge & as valid points of discussion/critisim though. While I think that even seasonal vaccines are on the whole beneficial to society they are questionable in their efficacy and their manufacturing.

Anyway, here's an argument against the whole "some vaccines make people sick sometimes so we shouldn't use them" argument. Enjoy.
youtube.com/watch?v=RfdZTZQvuCo

>eating
They’re injecting you with these potentially hazardous compounds, which totally bypasses your body’s ability to neutralize

Dont forget about aborted fetal cells
>Hey Good Christian goys, let me inject this vaccine with dead murdered baby parts in it

Im 100% serious, some vaccines have aborted fetal tissue.....
666 is real

Attached: 1530369458806.jpg (499x668, 70K)

>Mercury is harmless
>No THIMERISOL is harmless
>Ethyl mercury is harmless

When you make an absolutely abhorrent post.

Attached: 10313814_723323931136929_1650804896933510804_n.jpg (612x612, 87K)

One person not vaccinated can kill us all
>You are a brainlet

>lawmakers know better than doctors
If he can using facts and logic explain why he exempted him their should be no punishment.

WHAT THE FUGGG HAPPENED TO ****MY BODY MY CHOICE***** LIBTARDS????

Attached: 1489872786224.jpg (1334x1334, 143K)

Thiomersal is Thiomersal and Mercury is Mercury. This is how stupid you are, you still don't even understand they don't use Thiomersal anymore.

You a libtard being triggered is all i need to keep my kids non vaccinated.
>I hope you get polio

Adults who aren't vaccinated against shit like German measles end up killing hundreds of babies every year just because they're retarded.

Can i shoot you in the head or the heart
>Which is it?

See how dumb you sound?

Attached: 1530360704677.jpg (327x344, 15K)

>Chlorine and mercury are the same thing

Why are you people so stupid? I really want to know. Why? What makes you think, in your mind, that it is logically consistent to compare to completely different compounds that function entirely differently to each other that are taken into the body by two completely different ways?

Nice strawman

Attached: 1530222250888.jpg (960x540, 54K)

>Thiomersal
Shut the fuck up you retard.
Thiomersal is one of the most widly used component according to WHO.
So do i believe some faggot on pol or the WHO? who.int/immunization/newsroom/thiomersal_information_sheet/en/

>Thimerisol isn't mercury
>Arguing semantics

Do you get paid overtime?

>I reserve my right to infect everyone else because I am too stupid to believe in science
Literally the party of retards.

Evidence?

I dont believe random liberals online

Attached: 1529455952124.png (552x561, 385K)

>it's mercury and it's dangerous
>okay it's not mercury who cares?
probably wouldn't be a shame if your pathetic offspring for rubella or something.

So you want evidence of rubella killing newborns?

Attached: 1511311415430.jpg (208x257, 14K)

You're arguing like an autistic JIDF shill.

It's not your body
It's your kid's body
It's therefore, not your choice
Your kid is too young to make the choice
So the choice is made by law
And the laws side with the majority opinion
that vaccines are a good way to stop preventable diseases in children
I know you're just trolling
But look at who you're siding with:
Superstitious Africans who murder aid workers trying to help them
Do you really think the majority of Jow Forums is going to side with you for the lulz?

This issue is about going from decades of medical wisdom that very young children should not be vaccinated or should be vaccinated minimally, to giving a baby or a fetus twelve shots at once. The reason is self-explanatory.

>This is what redditors actually believe

All that upvoting is poisoning your brain.

You're arguing like rubella and mumps are completely harmless, it would be another thing to say you don't give a shit about people dying in epidemics. There is literally nothing wrong with the MMR shot.

>Shilling this hard

So do you guys work in 8 hour shifts, 24 hours at a time?

bruh just show me evidence that rubella is harmless lol

That's called moving the goal posts
First you people try to claim the vaccine causes autism
Then you inflate 'causes autism' straight up to 'causes death'
And you still don't have a shred of proof for the autism

Attached: ben shapiro.png (657x488, 463K)

>everyone who doesn't agree with me is a redditor
says the user with reddit spacing
you're going to run out of bait if you keep dumping it this fast

>ben shaprio meme
yep

Attached: 1510314897176.jpg (772x507, 119K)

i swear being anti vaccine is actually retarded. but if you dont want to be immune to illness then go ahead. have fun being the first of the weak to die

Attached: 4prwdM.jpg (340x341, 25K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5244035/

Makes me think.

Attached: 28064d12101e98fa49bb69693cbea447.jpg (1125x1125, 275K)

Well done. There's nothing more stupid than anti-vaxxers. We don't see polio anymore thanks to vaccines. Vaccines are one of the most impactful thing we've seen in matter of health.

VACCINES ARE SLEEPER VIRUS THAT WILL BE ACTIVATED WHEN THE NEW WORLD ORDER DECIDES ITS TIME TO TRIM THE GLOBAL POPULATION WHOEVER ISNT VACCINATED WILL ESCAPE WITH NO HARM, EVERYBODY ELSE WILL DROP DEAD LIKE FLIES. I BET MY HOUSE BILL GATES AND THE ROTHSCHILDS ARENT VACCINATED

Kek, keep putting murcery inside your bod.
I've spoken with homeless people.
They've told me not to take vaccines.
This was back in 2010.
When you were still in 3rd grade.
I looked up the information.
There's enough mercury in certain vaccines that it will take your body half a life time to process out.
>Dr. Aajonus Vonderplanitz speaking about his autism, and the mercury from vaccines that caused it
>Just some interesting things
youtube.com/watch?v=e1oJs8au9x0

Attached: 1490051198606.jpg (465x548, 71K)

>Pfizer Vice President blows whistle on Gardasil: “The vaccine is deadly”
healthnutnews.com/pfizer-vice-president-blows-whistle-on-gardasil-the-vaccine-is-deadly/

Attached: 19FE4B00-33FB-4930-8568-7CDE222B7E73.jpg (512x512, 71K)

Oh Lord. I remember when they were pressuring my mom to give my sister the gardasil vaccine. He had the shot in his hand and prepared during my sister's rutine check up, but my mom kept saying no. After a while, with the dick trying to convince her, my mom outright asked the doctor if he was even going to give it to his own daughter and he just walked out of the room.
Luckily she worked in medicine, so she knew that the doctors make money every time they administer certain things to their patients.
Thanks for bringing it up with your David Ike memes.

>WHO
>FRAUD, CORRUPTION, HARASSMENT CHARGES RISE INSIDE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION
dailycaller.com/2016/05/31/fraud-corruption-harassment-charges-rise-inside-world-health-organization/

Honestly, I hope you get polio and live a life of suffering you faggot.

There's a difference between getting shots that stop you from getting polio and getting some bootleg vaccine when your body can react differently to it. Guarantee some kid got a vaccine from a different age group because inattentive parents and they scream autism to not look like the shit parents they are.

More open definition of autism now instead of back then as well as more people are concerned/focused on autism. Just like all the change and violence in the world isn't new, it is just being reported and being seen through social media.

Why isn't everyone affected? Why do you trust people who might be drugged up and seeing dragons? Where is the actual scientific proof that people are so happy to produce for IQ and crime/race?

I had to go to county government RE-EDUCATION class for vaccine exemption to educate me on how vaccines are safe necessary for good for the community.

I get mine because my work gives them for free and I get a piece of candy. Like a jew I can't pass up free shit. Been 5 years and I don't think I'm any more autistic than I was before.

Because research has advanced and diagnosis has improved, retard.

Would you buy a car from a company that can’t be sued for liablility? Why would you inject some thing from a company that can’t be sued?

Let me guess, you're in medicine yourself?
You should really watch this guy
>Dr. Aajonus Vonderplanitz speaking about his autism, and the mercury from vaccines that caused it
He was severely autistic until he started drinking raw milk and raw carrot juice. You have got to listen to his evaluation of vaccines, mercury in the body, etc. You have to search online to find out what he says specifically on that though.

Because I get a free 5 cent piece of candy and I haven't gotten sick off the shot yet.

>implying (((they))) aren't behind the anti-vaxxine movement
goood continue to buy our expensive hippie crap goy

>let's train a civilization that lines up for shots
RETARD ALERT!

>My source against vaccinations is a collection of mentally ill hobos

Attached: average x user.jpg (414x436, 27K)

South Korea has much more autist than the US, and they require much more vaccines too. You're injecting foreign entities into your body, so there is going to be a big change in such a complex system when you add in toxic elements and compound to that system.

Attached: 1505679818913.gif (320x240, 1.83M)

Lolbertarians and alternative medicine peddling liberals are the driving force behind the antivacc movement.
Stop eating table salt then. It contains chlorine.

He'd obviously correct them because water isn't blue.
only full on retards think that.

Attached: 1529502803860.png (657x527, 55K)

HI, John. Just a follow up. You DID get that flu vaccine, correct? Just looking out for you, g- buddy.

thank you for the information Dr. mPykyMBa4

>Table salt contains chlorine

Attached: 1529575003843.png (1660x1323, 1.18M)

Prove the autist wrong. Look up and try falsifying his claims.
Too bad there are so many normies on here nowadays. Real autistics would be driven to try proving the claims wrong by doing their own research. But normies, they just don't care, because they find comfort that most the people they know also believe in the lie.
Stay pleb.

The RESISTANCE consensus is that it is the combined shots that are responsible for the fuckery.