What would happen if every African American suddenly disappear?

What would happen if every African American suddenly disappear?

simple

american cultural influence ceases to exist and music stagnates. Oh and white people are forced to take a long hard look in the mirror

Attached: 1530415398439.jpg (640x430, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GTaUxCHCOSQ
youtu.be/TVY8LoM47xI
youtube.com/watch?v=bA9jf-bm2As&index=11&t=0s&list=LLnrM9Xg6TbPljwVKQZolLXA
youtube.com/watch?v=xvIU6VQAWpo&list=LLnrM9Xg6TbPljwVKQZolLXA&index=33
youtube.com/watch?v=qzc7OMwjt8w&list=LLnrM9Xg6TbPljwVKQZolLXA&index=24
youtube.com/watch?v=WIHFxIQfSxc&list=LLnrM9Xg6TbPljwVKQZolLXA&index=8
youtu.be/_wY3DfQ2EUk
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
youtu.be/sg46tkhdOgA
youtube.com/watch?v=oOzmEAD0hRY
youtube.com/watch?v=FyyXuaBwq8c
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwOo9xyyDkg
youtube.com/watch?v=fQ4NFsw4bOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>(((american cultural influence))) ceases to exist
You're saying it like it's some bad thing. Mongrelican culture is a poison that jew brews in his melting pot and attacks all nations of the world with it.

US IQ would go up 4 points.

crime goes down by a whole lot

>What would happen if niggers suddenly disappeared?

We could probably afford to pay for the free college and health care you’ve been crying about.

>Oh no!!1! But you won’t be able to watch a nigger go ‘ooga booga’ on stage!!1!

Attached: D658EA4D-852C-44F5-9EA2-A07D6D21D1F6.jpg (1026x768, 133K)

>What would happen

sage some posts by some meme flaggot

LOL, actually believing that nigs are the only source of American culture and the only reason they aren't disproportionately represented is because they're purposefully and intentionally pushed.
> Music stagnates
Oh yes, who could forget how wonderfully varied and amazingly innovative rap and trap are, and how totally non-repetitive and monotonous R&B and most club music are, as opposed to underground technical metal, electronic music, and tons of other mostly white genres.

It would be paradise lol

Attached: 11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif (290x189, 2.9M)

What are white genres that I can look up, I mostly listen to Sinatra, but I can only handle so much of the same stuff. Back Street Boys is white people music right?

i'd just be happy if african americans could have some goddamn dignity and self pride

youtu.be/GTaUxCHCOSQ
Culture would be just fine without monkey music

Niggers dont even play instruments anymore their music is all sampled and electronic

there are none lol its all derivative of black music... most of modern stuff comes from jazz and blues which blacks created out of slave songs which came from africa

Why are negroes so proud of 'muh hip-hop'? They only make money because the jew record labels push them so hard, and only leftists and non-whites enjoy it.

a lot of on-shore businesses would have to go off-shore and hire lesser labor.

>kek

>What would happen if every African American suddenly disappear?
Fun times. Cities become livable again.

We made your music better lol

youtu.be/TVY8LoM47xI

None of those must come from a living black person though. Blacks are a solid negative.
Detroit real estate would be a thing.

Nigger logic

Attached: 5156B837-56BD-4DB7-8FFE-4FE060767EB5.jpg (850x478, 59K)

> we be come one of the highest iq populations
> awe be come one of the safest nations
> we could pay off are national debt and afford social programs
>we could buy a home and have to worry about moving every 10 years
> everything would be better

Attached: pepe90.png (636x426, 180K)

Overnight the US would be safer than almost any Western European country. We could do public ttansportation projects. People would want to live in cities.

it's too bad your editor won't allow you to ask them yourself

Attached: black-trump-supporters.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Country/ folk music is about as white American as it gets.
youtube.com/watch?v=bA9jf-bm2As&index=11&t=0s&list=LLnrM9Xg6TbPljwVKQZolLXA
youtube.com/watch?v=xvIU6VQAWpo&list=LLnrM9Xg6TbPljwVKQZolLXA&index=33
youtube.com/watch?v=qzc7OMwjt8w&list=LLnrM9Xg6TbPljwVKQZolLXA&index=24
youtube.com/watch?v=WIHFxIQfSxc&list=LLnrM9Xg6TbPljwVKQZolLXA&index=8

Attached: Kim jung il.jpg (600x496, 76K)

youtu.be/_wY3DfQ2EUk
No monkey music in Canada

Obviously there's Classical Music, but beyond that there are a shit ton of metal genres, and metal is so overwhelmingly white that it's de facto implicitly white music, there's Black Metal, Technical Metal, Djent, Progressive Metal, Math Metal, Folk Metal, the list goes on.
Bands include Nokturnal Mortum, Pestilence, Nile, Meshuggah, Wintersun, Mors Principium Est, Opeth, and a lot more.

Lol no crime
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

I think I would attend a Toby Keith concert the following day. That's user for the sweet dream wishes.

youtu.be/sg46tkhdOgA
Based as fuck

Heavy metal or hard rock from the 80s and 90s. Almost everything after that point is shit, but bands like Metallica, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath and Slayer are just a good few to get started with.

>a world without niggers

Holy shit we could actually make our cities truly great again

Attached: Laughing at You.jpg (511x363, 18K)

>music stagnates
I hope you're not being serious, and you're just a troll

This is real music
youtube.com/watch?v=oOzmEAD0hRY

youtube.com/watch?v=FyyXuaBwq8c

Niggers don't even write their own "songs", or actually sing, it's all fake auto-tune crap written by white men and kikes.

>american cultural influence ceases to exist

Name one foundation of American culture that was invented, and persists solely because of niggers! You can't!

Attached: 1527117379447.jpg (664x771, 245K)

Do people seriously like black music? I can't wrap my head around this. I can count on one hand the music pieces from black authors that were actually enjoyable, and even those were basically copying proper music.

Metal, Rock, Country, Classical, Bluegrass, etc. Pretty much every genre of music aside from jazz, rap, and pop are White music genres

Jimi Hendrix is probably the only good black Musician, at the very least the only good one off the top of my head.

IQ will go up

Median household income will rise

Single motherhood would drop

Welfare abuse would lower

violent crime would drop

gun violent crime would drip

democrat party will lose 20-25% of their voter base

rock and metal are offshoots of the blues which is - say it with me - BLACK MUSIC.

bluegrass is hick shit and a dead genre nobody listens to along with country. Classical music is only used in like commercials because there are no royalties, nobody actually listens to that shit

oh and to all the people saying iq will go up, it'd go up just as much by your own logic if all the whites were replaced by chinese which they will be

this. most act like a fucking 1930's cartoon character.

It would be so awesome.

Nigger music and culture sucks.

Classical is the most obvious genre that comes to mind. Most modern music (such as pop) is based on classical compositions (i.e. the pachelbel canon in d chord progression)

Rock, and Metal are not offshoots of the blues, while there is some influence on earlier rock by the Blues, everything post 70 went in a completely different direction and has no influence by blues whatsoever. As for Metal, there is absolutely 0 influence by Blues on the dozens of Metal Subgenres. Metal would have been developed with or without the influence late 70s - early 80s rock had on it. You're an idiot if you genuinely credit niggers for rock/metal.

Shut up nigger. Your music is shit compared to centuries of European music. You have no culture or history. Some jews brought you here to work as farm equipment, and then some nigger-lover set you loose.

all of it comes from potato nigger music from the Scots Irish. rap music is nursery rhymes with curse words. R&B is sinatra music for blacks, funk is black southern rock gone weird, and the blacks inventing dance music is bullshit, gay jewish faggots invented disco.

IDGAF about "BLACK MUSIC". If it didn't exist then something else would. If music is all you have then that's sad.

>music stagnates

Sometimes I wonder why you autists spend a Saturday night LARPing as a nigger to harvest (you)s here.

Attached: nigger rhymes.jpg (240x320, 30K)

>rock and metal are offshoots of the blues

This is what black people actually believe.

Attached: 1490659843832.jpg (2768x1546, 638K)

You are stupid. There will still be people ambitious to want to make things.Only limited idiots like you that need niggers in their surroundings will have problem. But there will still be people making stuff and wanting to innovate things.It's stupid to think that will limit them from wanting to evolve and innovate further.

>BLACK MUSIC
I was outside working on my car and some nigger was blasting "BLACK MUSIC" which was just some jiggaboo saying "erybodi wans to be a dope boy" over and over again. I think if america didn't have that anymore we would be better off.

Early Metal

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwOo9xyyDkg

Blues

youtube.com/watch?v=fQ4NFsw4bOU

Literally nothing in common....

It's true - even BLM was created by kikes

prince was a damn good musician, he was just so far up his own ass, Micheal Jackson could sing.

I'm white so of course I like the Wu-Tang Clan, but ODB while degenerate as all hell, was experimental as fuck, and wanted to do some Ray Charles shit with a country album.

What's with all of the obvious shilling today?

He asked what it'd be like if all African Americans vanished, not what it'd be like if Germany were the victors of WWII

doesnt really matter which music is good or not.
the only thing thats matters in music since radio is having enough money to push it through the distribution chains.

America will go into a golden age, GDP rises, crime rate lowers, Detroit becomes great again, and no more coal burners.

Attached: 1529842599909.png (757x455, 376K)

>music stagnates
Nigger please.

Attached: WhiteInventedBluesJazzRockRap.jpg (1250x840, 374K)

>lol its all derivative of black music

Why do you niggers lie about stuff like this? Are you so butthurt because niggers have no culture besides mud huts, mud cakes and elongated necks?

Attached: gaslight.jpg (430x510, 61K)

rap battles were invented by the highland scots, they called it Flyting.

What would happen?
The biggest party the world has ever seen. A one month celebration of drinking, music, holidays and tears of joy.

Nice Larp now thank your white masters for teaching you how to wear pants Toby.

Mexico would colonize north America

Imagine it.

The air would seem fresher.
The sun would shine brighter.
Food would taste better.
The nights more peaceful and quieter.

Everyone would be enormously happier.

You know how in dragonball z goku trained in 100g so that when he was in normal gravity everything would feel really light?

It'd be like america turning off the 100g burden.

pol would lose their main scapegoat and have to resort to blaming things on jews even more.

Sheltered white boy detected