Eagles, report in

Attached: eaglescout.png (191x212, 17K)

yeah yeah I'm here.

hello

what's the neatest place you've been to on a high adventure trip? Iceland for our troop. was gr8

When did you go? was it summer 2002?

Reporting.
What's up?

Life who aged out before I could get approval for my Eagle Scout project... can I still hang out with you guys?

Yes

Reporting. What's your business?

Ditto, also scouts turned into helicopter parents and a dropoff for MR/DD kids.

Do have a JLT patch from Brownsea.

Man fuck the Eagles. I hate the Eagles man can you please make a different thread man? I’ve had a awful night and that’s the last thing I need.

who here /palm/

no, wayyy after that. Was a small group of us, under ten. Spend a week in a rangerover, hopping between hiking sites and glacier climbing etc

I did sea base, it was fantastic.

What are we gonna do with our kids now that boy scouts is the s o y scouts

Ah, I ended up living there for two years and attended a world Jamboree in 2002. There were a few other Americans there.

M A G A
A
G
A

Attached: TrumpBoyScouts.jpg (2400x1556, 711K)

Yeah, the last couple years I was there they started letting moms be ASMs and it went downhill super fast. Suddenly we had four or five ASMs all too busy making sure there special little man wasn't being challenged or harassed to actually do the fucking job.

I've heard Trail Life is a good BSA alternative, likewise American Heritage Girls for GSA.

did you stay at that one Icelandic scout camp? we did, it was a blast. The one next to the lake and the smol red church

I got to do Philmont as well. One of the shorter treks, but fun nonetheless. Spending the last day on the tooth was a great experience, it hailed one afternoon too

Troop 234 eagle here. Whats wrong with revamping the girl scouts instead of sending them to us? Are they saying girls cant rough it without men? That's fucking sexist.

There was a lake, I don't remeber a red church though. Was it in Akureyri? That was where the jamboree was.

troop 875 reporting in
earned mine may 20th 2013

correction, troop 857, not 875

It is a
>What's mine is mine
>What is yours is also mine
type of situation.
They don't like anything that excludes women, non-whites, gays, athiests, etc. but they love anything that excludes straight white Christian men.

post your favorite merit badges you got
>nucelar science
>welding
>stalking (100th anniversary thing)
>shotgun, twice
>search and rescue

it's sort of sad how the Girl Scouts is handling this transition. I think allowing girls into BSA is a fine idea.

it was in Ulfljotsvatn

only thing i regret is not joining up usmc. eh. 6th gen, first not to go ocs. feels bad man.

what the fuck do you want?

There's no saving GSA - it's literally nothing but a big cookie racket now like those bullshit school fundraisers where they made everyone sell a thousand candy bars for a chance to win a starter jacket or some stupid shit. And unfortunately I don't think there's any saving the BSA at this point. I know a lot of folks whose kids have already left or are thinking of leaving. Even ignoring the co-ed stuff, the organization just isn't what it used to be.

I remember the scoutmaster from my first troop, Bob Pierce, Nam vet, this grizzled, old Clint Eastwood-looking motherfucker. He always made sure the troop had a lot of fun on camping trips, but he didn't put up with any bullshit. I remember one time at summer camp, we were all hanging out after merit badge stuff was done for the day, waiting for dinner. Pierce was in his tent changing into a clean dress uniform and one of the kids in our troop was dicking around with a can of bug spray and a lighter. Pierce sees it, storms across the camp in his boxers, boots the little shit in the ass so hard I swear he got airborne. Pierce reads him the riot act in front of the entire camp. Kid never fucked around with fire again and he busted his ass the rest of the trip making up for it.

You could NEVER get away with that today. He'd have been removed from the troop at best, thrown in jail at worst. You can't discipline kids anymore, you gotta be their friend and talk about their feelings and shit.

troop 329 reporting in. fuck trannies.

Troop 27 reporting, we were basically the white niggers of our area because of how some of our guys acted, but it was fun nonetheless. Fond memories of earning my wilderness survival badge

Eagle out of troop 123 here

>tfw only got my bronze palm
also, Philmont is for losers. Bahamas Seabase > Northern Tier > Florida Seabase. Regret not getting into Sea Scouts

Hail

Eagle here, swooping in

2007 Eagle here. Worked extra hard to ensure my certificate was signed by George W. Bush.

>tfw have obummer on mine
>dont even display it on the wall because of the signature
>missed out on having Trump sign it

Ditto. It's pretty comfy.

Sup fellow Eagles

Eagle master race

Lifer for life here. Its concerning that whenever I mention being involved in the Scouts I get the old "lol did the leader molest you" routine. The values taught to me wouldnt have ever come from school.

That's awesome. Went to New River Adventure in the blue ridge mountains. And an international camporee in Dorchester, Canada. I regret not going to some of the more high profile places like Philmont or Jamboree. Our troop fund s lot of high adventure on it's own though, a lot of repelling and climbing, and caving. Got to do many things I would have never had the opportunity to do otherwise. I was recently best man in my best friends wedding, he's also an Eagle from our troop, as was one of the other groomsmen and several in the audience. That was a pretty special feeling.

hello data miner

Data mining or because its mid terms, whats up 1 post id OP

Attached: image.jpg (1147x1536, 2.02M)

Philmont baby I'll never forget it we did 120 miles it was a blast
saw some really gross venture girls though

Who here is /OA/ ?

Attached: ordeal.jpg (600x300, 51K)

Do they award badges for learning how to manufacture "energetic materials" aka rocket fuel, gun powder, and explosives?

Nutiket 4 lyfe

did the entry level ordeal thingy, thought it was really lame. never again

any gay eagles here xD!

pinned in '99
OA (fucking weirdos)
philmont
not molested

I was never actually in the OA but I think I made it into the paperwork for it for some buero reason
they didn't care i wore some of the patches tho so idk how serious of a "secret" org you all claim to be
not molested

Grand Canyon Council 2002

Attached: council(1).jpg (342x147, 13K)