Most 'livable' city (melbadishu) thread

the crime in melbourne now is out of control, nothing like australia has ever seen before (due to immigration and meth).
there is almost daily murders and shootings now, grenade and assault rifle attacks have become a reality due to muslim gangsters / terrorists being allowed to run free in the northern suburbs.

with the amount of money being made due to organized crime, we have gone past the point of no return now (several billion dollars worth of meth has been seized just this year, mostly on chinese cargo ships docking in melbourne).
the police are noticing a common trend in the last few months, they will raid a commie block or suburban home in broadmeadows, dandenong, sunshine, etc, and will find 10-20 million dollars in cash under a 16 year old sudo or muslim kids bed.

this amount of organized crime, and money changing hands inevitably leads to huge violent crime and addiction problems (i would guess around 1/3rd of melbourne is addicted to ice now).
i have witnessed myself on two occasions, several hundred niggers and muslims wearing red gang colors and chasing members from another gang through the middle of a suburban shopping center (epping plaza/pacific epping) with machetes, bowling over old ladies and terrifying young children, and both times it was simply not reported even in the local papers.

we are still not allowed to own a can of pepper spray, or a stab proof vest, let alone keep a firearm within reach in the case of home invasions (police will regularly raid legal gun owners at random times to ensure their gun and ammunition is stored unloaded and in two different safes).

the government is basically telling us to 'suck shit', they have provided no assistance whatsoever, and the victorian courts are arguably the most corrupt in any first world nation (organizing public funding for world class criminal lawyers in major violent or drug related crime cases, and organizing the harassment of victims and witnesses in murder cases.

Attached: 25357457956.jpg (612x799, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2018-05-22/melbourne-hand-grenade-targets-tiba-clan-lalor/9784644
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Melbadishu deserves everything coming to it. I can't understand how they voted in the world's worst cuck as state premier.
They're our Sweden, they need to fall faster into the hole so the rest of Australia can learn.

the amount of machete attacks in melbourne, compared to what is being reported is INSANE.

in cases where someone is threatened with a machete but not injured, or in cases where the blunt edge of a machete is used to attack someone, the victorian courts will consider it 'attack with a blunt weapon'.

it will not count towards any official statistics, and will not be mentioned in the media ever.
the courts will basically view it the same as an attack with a didgeridoo or umbrella, the attacker will get a warning, thats it.. for a machete attack..

Attached: 78345683568.jpg (780x1290, 107K)

Any chance of electing a strayan duterte?

Attached: 1518518241409.jpg (2151x2603, 324K)

All crime is ignore in Victoria now, unless it's a white male killing a feminist.
Shit there was a car of peace last week and no even gave a fuck.

not a chance.
everything is corrupt in australia, voting is useless here.
the only reason america or any other nations have not called us out yet, is because we toe the line for the globalists all the way.

america has more reason to invade australia now and install a new government than they ever did to enter iraq, and afghanistan.
we are truly corrupt, in every sense of the word, and have zero freedoms, and it is beginning to disrupt the flow of things wordwide, with untold billions going from melbourne and sydney to china and ISIS every year.

Attached: 1521618872031.jpg (657x843, 140K)

I wanted to visit straya some day...Oh well.

Attached: 1527026206628.jpg (750x745, 145K)

bump

Attached: 32736825689245.jpg (800x535, 66K)

My experience with Melbourne was a brief visit where I noticed it literally smelled like shit. Would not recommend.

Melbourne is our STRENGTH.

What's the problem for Deng killed terrorist Jalal?

You wouldn't believe the amount of people on welfare and buying ice on tax money if I told you. There's something like a million residents and "new citizens" imported a year. This mode of state is absurdly unsustainable. We're going to have a Mad Max situation in thirty years but only half of the cast will be white.

Wha??

if she had killed a white kid it would only have been 30 hours community service.

Attached: 67846763479479.jpg (665x1299, 166K)

lol when was the last grenade or AR attack in melbourne, im living in richmond and havent heard shit about that.

>Cop urges residents to hand everything over and cuck out
>Why are these niggers robbing everyone
Shit wouldn't happen in 'Merica.

live where the white people are. inner city, northside and south east.
everywhere else is jamals, chings, hu'ongs, habibs and pateks

abc.net.au/news/2018-05-22/melbourne-hand-grenade-targets-tiba-clan-lalor/9784644

this was last month.
police raids on properties connected to this incident found several assault rifles.

the police are doing 24 hour surveillance on 2 muslim gangs in melbourne non stop since this incident (good luck getting a cop to show up within 2 hours in the case of an emergency).
they know the moment they look away there will be another major incident.
a daylight assassination in a suburban shopping center, a car bomb attack, they dont know what to expect next.

these muslim gangsters all have either traveled to iraq or syria to train themselves, or have close connections with people trained in terrorism.

damn that's fucked man. the westside really has gone to shit. One of my co workers up in caroline springs said he doesn't even wanna take his kids to the park anymore, and he's a big serbian boy.

i dont blame him.
being a big guy, or a good fighter means nothing in melbourne any more, and kids are fair game now.
you could be 6'5, 130kg, and wont stand a chance against 200 sudos with machetes or a violently insane bloodthirsty meth head with a pistol.

>car of peace last week
Really?

It's called population Ponzi scheme.
Your dole was paid by new comers (professional and investment immigrants), their dole - when their own money run out cause we don't have professional jobs here, will be paid by another wave of new comers.
Once you're in, it's extremely hard to get out until final collapse.
What you need to do is to leave the stage before music stops.

bump

Attached: 467946795789649.jpg (1094x110, 13K)

Nobody ever really liked Melbourne even in the good old days.

We had Midnight Oil and INXS, what did you have? Hunters and Collectors? Lmao.

If you are white you should move to another city like Perth or Bris and leave Melbs to be a cesspool.

midnight oil is nothing to brag about.
peter garrett is a fucking nigger loving cuck.