WE RISE!

WE RISE!

mobile.twitter.com/HJW_Rehan/status/1013256544945876997

Attached: Screenshot_20180630-235856_Chrome.jpg (2220x1080, 723K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/J7sv20ytrQg4/
bitchute.com/video/VPnpy3TnJZZJ/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1511663262747.jpg (1152x798, 481K)

that was a big blast

Attached: 1489962174717.jpg (657x527, 66K)

How is this bomb attack not worthy of an ATF response?

bitchute.com/video/J7sv20ytrQg4/

bitchute.com/video/VPnpy3TnJZZJ/

The airhorn guy...

These are bad optics guys. I think it’s over for us.

Attached: Dg_QkJ-V4AEwCb2.jpg (984x1024, 102K)

I see one side that wants to cut off the dicks of children
And another side of mostly normal if somewhat religious people

As a white male atheist, I support the patriot prayer people!

>American flags
>Antifa threw a bomb
>angry boomers on PTSD medication from afganistan

couldn't get better

Which side was which?

Why was there a polish flag?

Liberal shithole

"they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom"

On this day the war began, I sat solemnly. Resting on the breasts of my unii-chan. "No, I have to go" turning to her as she holds my head. "I can't risk letting my forefathers who fought for this land, the freedom of this land" *unii-chan tears up* "Why do you have to go user-kun, we have so much and i think we have a child on the way"

"Unii-chan..." *I take my head off of her inflatable breats* "Stay here, be safe. I will write. But I must go, it as if the nation depends on it"

and as i uttered those last words I scurried out of the room into the riveting night. I laced up my boots and grabbed my horse as she began to trot up road.

As I grabbed my boot i felt something strange in my pocket. I was intrigued and stuck my hand in my pocket. As I brought the object closer to my face I saw a faint outlining of what the object could be. I felt the rustle of the paper. Ah yes, I said. As I moved the paper closer to my face, i felt the wind blow through my hair. The outlining was becoming clear. I felt the papers weight in my hand as I brought it into view. As the paper gained closer, I turned my head to a faint owl's cry in the distance. Turning back to the darkness, I begin again wanting to see what this paper would reveal in light. After the startling owl situation, I had put my hand down back in the dark of the side of my body. So I began moving it closer to the light. As it approached I felt the whistling of the paper as it flapped in the wind. Just to see, just to find out what was this strange item in my pocket. It meant the world to me just to find out. So I brought it closer, closer from the dark. Where the dark transfers from the cavernous trenches of the Pit of the Mariana's, to the effevescent light which spunk of the lamp pool down into my corneas. It was utmost importance for me to see this paper which at once at grabbed my attention so many moments ago. Just to see the paper. It's all i want

No one can answer the Polish flag question. I asked as well.
The side with the Polish flag was the Patriots

It was ok...

Attached: CASTILLA PATRIA QUERIDA.png (1630x1810, 1.5M)

but wheres the vark sauce?

Holy shit I feel like a monster. My eyes got wide and I started shouting for the trumpwaffen to annihilate the liberals like an uncontrollable savage beast. Am I a bad person for being excited over this? Fuck my adrenaline is pumping. God bless America

This July 4th has the potential of being the beginning of something huge, maybe not all out civil war but something and that was just a taste, fireworks, m80s , explosives, smoke bombs etc
all readily available everywhere
its only a matter of time until blood is drawn and it will escalate fast

Newsflash shitlords you may have won the battle but we are winning the hearts and minds of people which will ultimately help us win the war. We are teaching your children and future children what to think, how to act, be kind, be open minded, cut out the misogyny and racism which has plauged our planet ever since white men started to colonize and rob/steal/kill the rest of the world, and most of all shitlords more kids are becoming open minded and inclusive. Hell your son might swing the other boat. :^) I as a women of color come here to laugh at your ridiculous ideas and very low IQ conspiracy filled redpills which have no valid sources just funny pics and quotes.

Welcome to the future. Adapt or fade out like a flame.

For many Polish right-wing groups like ONR, MW or local skinheads hunting down and brawling with antifa is a point of honor. Maybe some of them went to the USA to hunt, maybe some child of Polish imigrants/Polish imigrant itself wanted to feal like in home?

Tits pox

>Hearts and minds
>The side that threw a bomb
Pick one.

That's bullshit but I believe it.

Show me your leaf.

rip camera guy

but you already "taught" my generation " what to think, how to act, be kind, be open minded, cut out the misogyny and racism"

And look how it worked out. Im a nazi now, trump is the president and you got beaten up on street

Disgusting

Attached: 1527608336301.jpg (320x422, 22K)

my kid is going to call your kid a faggot

Hey guys check it though. One of our guys got hit in the forehead. Therefore they won. #AntifaAntilogic

Your side already lost the hearts and minds of the people. That is why you are reporting to such extreme measures to stop to further your agenda.