George Washington: The Movie

So I'm thinking about writing a screenplay about the birth of our country, specifically the crossing of the Delaware, in a 300-style film. I am looking for ideas for plot elements, characters, story lines, historical events, that you think would contribute to its glory. Thanks.

Attached: themanwhowouldbeking.jpg (299x169, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vkwZDRB3tZo#
youtube.com/watch?v=PTcVNuNX8yY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you a Jew?

Irish-Italian

I'll design the logo

looking forward to it.

Okay, well I hope you include details about how this country was founded with the vision of being The New Atlantis. A bastion of light the rest of the world could look to and aspire to be like. Where Knowledge is valued over Ignorance and the truth is the most important thing.

Attached: 1508523772849.jpg (610x826, 93K)

Focus on the Apotheosis of Washington, the mural, and Freemasonry. Or don't bother.

I shall include your ideas in a monologue General Washington delivers during a reprimand.

Talk about our greatest founding father.

Attached: best pres.jpg (1200x1431, 262K)

He will be the unadvertised co-star to the story.

good

Lots of freemason symbology will be in easter egg form.

You should include elements such as sabotage operations, and how enforcement and personal security helps people feel safer.

But it wasn't washington who came up with it alone.

Attached: 1507120326208.jpg (500x413, 55K)

Attached: 1503401873202.jpg (569x738, 101K)

>light
>knowledge
Developments which evntually allowed the Jew to snalve the entire earth by weakening the upper echelons of white society with truly poison semitic values. Inversion, Sabbataen doctrines.

Attached: 1510382916734.jpg (2128x1416, 2.65M)

I think asymmetrical warfare and those ideals you mention will be necessarily be central to the theme.

Every time a Jew like you posts I get a little bit happier knowing that this summer Israel is gonna be wiped off the map and you faggots will never be shilling on the internet again.

Attached: 1503025241017.jpg (2016x1512, 1.55M)

You gotta add a scene where he smoking dat green and looking at he taxes and he be like

>fuck dis my niggas! We gonna get strapped and buss dem cracka ass enliss mufuckas

Perhaps in a pre-battle cutscene from his youth?

Also include how modern day trade is routed in things such as people digging and searching for gold. And also, include how railways and transportation evolved due to increase in commerce and interest of cities and developments.

They would never in a million years let you make a movie about the real george washington or any founding father.

I watched "Adams" where I learned it was actually all his wifes work and she was the super smart one and he just stole the credit!!! Who knew!!!!

Fucking hell

Can it star black people?

And possibly be hip hop themed? Tga5s what sells these days.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 124K)

George Washington was actually a mullato fyi

Attached: 1526324161424.webm (854x480, 1.71M)

Here ya go:
youtube.com/watch?v=vkwZDRB3tZo#

>name the Jew directly
>get accused of BEING a Jew
welcome to nu/pol/

Attached: 030fb01c932a79c0748200b6bc3e530f2aba7b73b6a3f1e924deedbfd8494003-pol.jpg (500x631, 44K)

No movie can get mass distribution these days without at least one based black man. I will push Denzel to the studio.

>nu/pol/
Jew detected. You're a jew because you said knowledge is bad and light is bad. You're a piece of shit and you know it too. You know you have no soul and so you try to torment those that still have theirs. You can't accept the fact people are awake and the kikes in Israel have no power anymore. Everything is falling apart and there's nothing your pussy ass can do to save that shit.

Why are you autist-crowdsourcing your research like a common jew just to reap 100% of the rewards if the movie makes it?

I hur dat. Him and Franklin be stabbin them sluts in da guts down at the port an they be gettin turnt on a Friday night. They smokin dat sherm and Franklin show him the Intolerable Acts and then he show him a crate of muskets and cannon balls

I appreciate the motivation user, but what makes you think that the Hollywood Jews would ever green light this?

Geo' be like :

>NAH NIGGA, we Not
Fuckin 'round ! Someone finna gimme mine or this shit gonna get poppin

Don't let them steal your life. Definitely self-publish as best you can and at least invest into your economy.

Zack Snyder is doing a movie like this dont even bother. yours will look like "the room" compared to his

If my screenplay is good enough, I will just try to get crowdfunded.

He will make it with my script.

Will it be like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=PTcVNuNX8yY

Are you a jew?

make sure to include a scene of Young Washington tappin some fine negress booty

How else can I assure Oscar contention?

see