Osama Bin Laden

What the fuck? I have never read Osama Bin Laden's 2002 letter to America until just now.
Was Osama Bin Laden really /ourguy/?
I was reading on Wikipedia about "The Franklin Prophecy" ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_Prophecy )and they talk about how it's a confirmed hoax, and that Osama mentioned in his letter.
Osama really knows what he's talking about in this letter, so I believe this tale if he claimed it to be true here.

Here's a link to Osama Bin Laden's letter
theguardian.com/world/2002/nov/24/theobserver

I will comment some interesting passages

Attached: 113634012-AB.jpg (334x250, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nvaGF4scBxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no, Osama Bin Laden was not our guy.

No one ever said he never made any good points.

>american
>Osama /ourguy/
Please leave the country.

/ourguy/, not so much
WOKE AF THO
WOKE LEVEL 100

I will comment quoting interesting passages about the jews

(i) Palestine, which has sunk under military occupation for more than 80 years. The British handed over Palestine, with your help and your support, to the Jews, who have occupied it for more than 50 years; years overflowing with oppression, tyranny, crimes, killing, expulsion, destruction and devastation. The creation and continuation of Israel is one of the greatest crimes, and you are the leaders of its criminals. And of course there is no need to explain and prove the degree of American support for Israel. The creation of Israel is a crime which must be erased. Each and every person whose hands have become polluted in the contribution towards this crime must pay its*price, and pay for it heavily.

(ii) It brings us both laughter and tears to see that you have not yet tired of repeating your fabricated lies that the Jews have a historical right to Palestine, as it was promised to them in the Torah. Anyone who disputes with them on this alleged fact is accused of anti-semitism. This is one of the most fallacious, widely-circulated fabrications in history. The people of Palestine are pure Arabs and original Semites. It is the Muslims who are the inheritors of Moses (peace be upon him) and the inheritors of the real Torah that has not been changed. Muslims believe in all of the Prophets, including Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad, peace and blessings of Allah be upon them all. If the followers of Moses have been promised a right to Palestine in the Torah, then the Muslims are the most worthy nation of this.

(b)Your policy on prohibiting and forcibly removing weapons of mass destruction to ensure world peace: it only applies to those countries which you do not permit to possess such weapons. As for the countries you consent to, such as Israel, then they are allowed to keep and use such weapons to defend their security. Anyone else who you suspect might be manufacturing or keeping these kinds of weapons, you call them criminals and you take military action against them.

(e) Your forces occupy our countries; you spread your military bases throughout them; you corrupt our lands, and you besiege our sanctities, to protect the security of the Jews and to ensure the continuity of your pillage of our treasures.

(g) You have supported the Jews in their idea that Jerusalem is their eternal capital, and agreed to move your embassy there. With your help and under your protection, the Israelis are planning to destroy the Al-Aqsa mosque. Under the protection of your weapons, Sharon entered the Al-Aqsa mosque, to pollute it as a preparation to capture and destroy it.

(c) Also the American army is part of the American people. It is this very same people who are shamelessly helping the Jews fight against us.
(d) The American people are the ones who employ both their men and their women in the American Forces which attack us.
(e) This is why the American people cannot be not innocent of all the crimes committed by the Americans and Jews against us.

(ii) You are the nation that permits Usury, which has been forbidden by all the religions. Yet you build your economy and investments on Usury. As a result of this, in all its different forms and guises, the Jews have taken control of your economy, through which they have then taken control of your media, and now control all aspects of your life making you their servants and achieving their aims at your expense; precisely what Benjamin Franklin warned you against.

this is what I referenced in the OP post about Ben Franklin

(x) Your law is the law of the rich and wealthy people, who hold sway in their political parties, and fund their election campaigns with their gifts. Behind them stand the Jews, who control your policies, media and economy.

Obviously this guy was a total faggot who needed to be killed along with every other shitskin faggot that fucks goats, but he is eternally more based than any kike.

Israel is our ally and Bibi likes Trump you uneducated brainlet

I hope your sister and mother get raped to death by 100,000 rabid niggers throatfucking them until they suffocate you piece of shit kike fuck

come at me you scrawny liberal pussy bitch. you hate America yet you dare to use that flag you terrorist loving queer.

osama was the fall guy

see
please reveal your israeli flag you piece of shit

Attached: 1521766445527.png (720x563, 282K)

/yourguy/, literally built up by CIA

I know that. I just didn't know Osama wrote a letter to America about the jews.

>posting a nigger
it's like you just want to embody every obama lover antifa cliche, probably a vegan too and "in an open relationship" with a dyke.

>tfw the idea that Osama Bin Laden was probably waging war on the illuminati/jews/NWO

this concerns me deeply

Attached: german efficiency.jpg (801x939, 356K)

Same here user. If only we really know how bad things were.

What really worries me is that I'm a 20 year old male, I did not really learn much about him since he is after my time - all I know is what others would tell me and what I saw about him in the media, that he was a terrorist, an evil terrorist.
If this letter was really written by him then he may have known a lot, and that means that when he waged war against the Jews they demonized him to the point that he seems like a literal demeon, even now I still hold on to that image of him as a demon in my mind.

I am successfully brainwashed.
Is this really legitimate?

Never mind, I had a mexican intellectual moment there, it is legitimate.
For sure the man was touting desert supremacy, but those segments which you quoted are still valid.

we are all successfully brainwashed, mexibro

He was a CIA trained asset that flipped sides

op there is so much missinformation we got bombarded in our lifetime that i began to think that almost everything is fake.
look at idi amin for example. he is one of the worst dictators in western historyclasses. but in reality, he just hated (((them))). like every bad person we learn, is not our enemy, but theirs.
everytime the same shekleshit. and we fall again and again. watch his interview for reference
youtu.be/nvaGF4scBxc

t. kike

>le patriotism xDDDD
kys mutt kike slave.

interesting video user. this guy doesn't seem very evil.

can you redpill me more on this man?

I'm not trying to demonize that man, but just so you know user people are able to be warm in some occassions yet go full psychopath on others. Instinct is sometimes like that.

I would also like to say, wasn't the book of the protocols of the learned elders of zion already demonstrated to be a hoax?

even if it was already demonstrated to be a hoax, how can we be so sure that it's not more kikery getting away with that claim?

You should look up all of his letters, and his confirmed videos.

I mean, it's pointless to claim it's a hoax, E. Michael Jones has already cited tons of books where jews themselves admit to doing what we all know what they're doing, it's just that if it's a false document it removes validity to what you really believe. Keep your facts straight.

he said hitler did not kill enough of them. he hated kissinger to the bones. he made hostages of a western airplane, but onlyheld (((them))) hostage and released the others. he was brutal, y i don't say he is anice guy. but i think you have to be brutal if you wake up to this kikery and realise that the world wants you dead because you woke up and want a moreprosperous life for your people. if you don't play by (((their))) rules. you get killed. thats the message and not only in western countries. no you are nowhere safe from the jewish kraken. their power is global