The jew new front:

Dietland is AMC new show crafted to show the reason why women don't have any self discipline.

The answer?

I think it might be the oppressive white male!

Attached: IMG_0791.jpg (620x440, 165K)

she just eats and shits all day like a pig

So let me get this straight: If all the oppressive white males died, women can eat whatever they want without consequences?

Good deal.

>White men caused this!!

Attached: 1446798646989.jpg (900x965, 96K)

That's too bad, she'd be kinda attractive if she was not such a gross pig.

Did you know that your diet and exercise, work, stress, etc habits turn your genes on and off, and when you create sperm those changes are reflected in the DNA that is replicated. When you fertilize an egg, if you're a fat piece of shit your baby will start off with a proclivity for diabetes, being fat, dumb, etc.

The mothers eggs are already created, but her diet during pregnancy as well as activity will effect many things, including what kinds of foods the child craves or prefers. You're a fat pig who sucks down ice cream and never eats broccoli? Your kids will be autistic and refuse to eat vegetables.

i know that all fat people are lazy and all fat people over-eat and there is no excuse
they make me fucking sick

Being fat is a hormonal issue, calories in calories out is a meme. Hormones are controlled by diet, save for Cortisol. Everything is in your control, but most people are working off of layers and layers of incorrect information and that makes them fat.

Hambeasts like OP are overeaters, most people are not.

>calories in vs out is a meme
alright fatso
sage
keep looking and feeling like shit. everyone looks at you with disgust

It's not her fault if she has big bones, user

Attached: tumblr_inline_mt8dyxLwqO1qkifb8.jpg (500x500, 65K)

>being illiterate

Found one of the writers

Attached: IMG_0779.jpg (1095x1080, 126K)

what? you just accreting mass out of the aether there, jumbo? go read a fucking book

Attached: boogie254.jpg (1920x1080, 132K)

It's not. Try eating a 2k calorie pizza. Then the next day try eating 2k calories of vegetables.

so tomorrow just try to eat 2k calories of vegetables

The insulin response to eating 2000 pizza calories will make you store fat.

Vegetables, when talking about actual vegetables like cruciferous or legumes, have almost no insulin response as they are primarily dietary fiber.

Not to mention, the fact that eating pizza and other shit food changes your microbiome which effects your efficiency in digesting food as well as what types of food you crave.

So yes, eating 2K pizza calories will make you fatter than 2K broccoli calories.

Not only that, but 2k of veggies will be a LOT of food. It just shows how calorie dense some of our junk food is.

I eat about 20oz of broccoli a day and that only amounts to a bit over 400 calories. In terms of size, it's 2 heaping plates.

based joe rogan faggot

why are there no obese people in Somalia?

just do keto. Life-changing stuff: lost 20 lbs in 2 months.

keto is only good if you're real fucking fat and inactive. if you lift or exert yourself even a little bit at work, it's a poor diet

They are still eating their largely traditional diet, and poverty.

People aren't fat because they just decided to be gluttons, food is designed to make you fat and make you want to keep eating it. Countries that get America exported to them get fat soon after.

This isn't true at all.

Most people, regardless of what their bloodwork or fasting glucose shows, are actually insulin resistance and show signs of metabolic disease or Insulin Resistance. A CAC Scan will almost assuredly show serious buildup in even average American eaters.

I'd recommend keto to anyone who is northern european and has to really watch their weight, gains weight easily, or can't seem to get 'cut'. The only problem I have with keto and the gym is I can't chain 5 max effort days in a row, only four, so I end up doing 2, a 12 mile run, then 2 more. All you need to do if you're some type of more explosive athlete is tailor your intake to your activity level.