AHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

leftists are pissing their pants

>A manager at a Vancouver restaurant has been fired for denying service to a customer wearing a 'MAGA' hat.

>Darin Hodge was fired from Stanley Park Teahouse after he asked the customer to take off his Make America Great Again hat.

>'I stand by my decision to ask the patron to remove his hat. The MAGA hat has come to symbolize racism, bigotry, islamaphobia [sic], misogyny, white supremacy, homophobia,' he explained to the Global News.

>'As a person with a strong moral backbone, I had to take a stand against this guest's choice of headwear while in my former place of work,' he wrote.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5905021/Vancouver-restaurant-manager-FIRED-refusing-service-customer-wearing-MAGA-hat.html

Attached: hahah.png (651x469, 50K)

behold the S O Y B O I

Attached: 4DCC804800000578-0-image-a-18_1530399106104.jpg (634x634, 28K)

Looks like the kind of retard that would hug a bunny to death

Submitted without comment.

Attached: 4DCC805100000578-0-image-a-28_1530400192751.jpg (306x306, 18K)

What are they without their sanctimony?

Lionhead rabbits are dope as fuck. Silky chicken teir.

Bigoted liberal manager learns about capitalism.

>hat symbolizes whatever I make it symbolize
>I have a string moral backbone
Too bad you're a fucking retard.

Oof. Hopefully his job hunting skills are as steadfast as his morals.

So brave.

Attached: cunt.gif (500x281, 446K)

Why is Leafada so obsessed with us lads?

>wearing a hat at a restaurant
sounds like a real classy place

>puffy face
>feminine gaze
>beard to hide weak jawline
>no eyebrows

ok. no surprise here

The guy wearing the MAGA hat in a restaurant has balls of steel. That is the LAST place I would wear a MAGA hat and I wear my MAGA hat everywhere.

The risk of being poisoned or having them spit in your food or cum in your food giving you an STD who knows what they would do. I would not take the risk. You can't see what they are doing back there you know they're going to fuck with your food if they see you have a MAGA hat.

>Rabbitfags

Attached: 1523582277147.jpg (334x393, 29K)

thats what you risk anytime you dont eat at a BBQ joint.

stop eating onions at those faggit restaurants user.

>As a person with a strong moral backbone, I had to take a stand

Yeah, strong moral backbone.

Attached: how dare you 5.jpg (96x125, 2K)

It's been one losing battle after another this year for the left. It's so entertaining to watch. Also

>islamophobia

He should take the time one day and research what even moderates believe, then understand why being fearful of or hatred for Islam is understandable.

Overly virtuous is a big red flags in men.

They're almost always a mass creeps and very rapey. This guy looks like he date raped a few women back in his hayday.

Here's some bar in Chicago that banned maga hats also. Never saw anything on here about this one. Looks like they were trying to get in on the attention that hen restaurant was getting

Attached: 4670113.jpg (485x461, 74K)

I don't see the issue there. You do not want bar fights, do you? Other common apparel is frequently banned in bars as well to avoid gang violence.

shit, is maga taking over canada as well?

how should we divide canada into states?

>Next headline
"Restaurant is ruined after manager is FIRED for refusing to serve a customer wearing a MAGA have because it symbolizes-