What’s the absolute worst place to live in Canada?

What’s the absolute worst place to live in Canada?

Attached: GIF image.gif (1412x1044, 428K)

Canada

nunavut territory. nun-a-vut is liveable.

1) Anywhere rural with lots of natives.
2) Winnipeg
3) North Battleford
4) Vancouver
5) Toronto

If you actually want a job Quebec is pretty bad as well but for partying/tourism it's dope.

This is fairly accurate. Winnepeg is crawling with natives, North battleford is officially the most crime ridden city in the country, with Vancouver you get the US west coast experience (homeless everywhere, addicts) + massive Chinese presence.

Windsor, Ontario is also a pretty shit place to live / be from

Iqaluit or White Horse.

Toronto leftists or Vancouver chinks might be terrible but they aren't angry natives in an inhospitable climate.

I moved from the NWT. No jobs and no schools education is shit as fuck and everyone knows each other so word gets around.
Everyone is addicted to something and you feel like everything is fucking hopeless.

Moved to Calgary, AB. Plenty of jobs and people mostly segregate them selfs [except in the downtown core but still maybe best place I've lived in, in Canada.

Second place I hated the most was all of Quebec, Never met anyone I liked from Quebec. At least in the NWT everyone felt like losers and that kinda made people get along sorta

Attached: 1463967706466.jpg (807x831, 173K)

idk but ive been to yellow knife and it was awesome

I was borne in YK, People were okay but the future felt helpless there.

Winnipeg. Really? Tell me more. For some reason the university there keeps sending promotional material to people in my area. I don't live in North Dakota.

Trhono

What’s the best place to live in Canada? I’m in Victoria BC which is basically a mini Vancouver overrun with immigrants and apartments are +1200 a month. I’m thinking Kamloops could be ok?

Lots of natives. They are like niggers with more alcohol and less crack.

Based

Winnipeg is unique in that the Native Reserve is inside the city and not safely in the middle of nowhere.

Probably the rural regions. Urban areas are livable because their interconnected with and due to our proximity to America (we piggy back off you guys, our country isn't really real). Nuke us pls.

Hell yes! Whitehorse is horrible.

whats so horrible about it?

The Best Places are all in BC, that being said, some of the worst places are also in BC. Osoyoos and all of the Okanagan is really nice, perfect desert weather and good lakes and wine. Vancouver Island and the Sunshine Coast are also really aesthetic and comfy. Lush ferns and tall cedar trees everywhere, with no big cities with the exception of Victoria and Nanaimo (Victoria is really nice though). The worst place in Canada is in Vancouver on the intersection of Main and Hastings, but what's misunderstood about the DTES is that it's really small. America has entire cities that are ghettos whereas Vancouver literally has a few blocks inbetween Abbott and Princess Ave all along Hastings. Plus they are all dying so they'll be gone by 2025.

Pic related in Vancouver

Attached: 1471963291_a542f1c1.jpg (1200x800, 366K)

natives makeup like 10% of the population of Winnipeg but are a major menace on the rest of the population. if you factor out the native areas of town the crime statics very low for a city of its size. the interesting thing is that you can see the line between the good and the shit parts of town Winnipeg is a very nice city if you stay away from the native and the Africans.

winnipeg is a perfect microcosm Multiculturalism looks like. the white parts of the city are clean, beautiful, and polite. they have culture and character .now, in contrast, the areas of town where the natives and Africans reside is decrepit, filthy, and full of crime. they run around like subhuman animals. they lack any shred of humanity. it's funny because Winnipeg is the most racist city in Canada and for good reason. in Winnipeg, we understand better than most what multiculturalism means.

happy Canada day

Attached: 1528307276117s.jpg (187x250, 6K)

leafgirl

Attached: 1519578355791.png (1512x922, 253K)

How is Victoria overrun by immigrants? Kamloops is like 90% white but i'd rather live in Victoria

This joke works better irl I think. ‘None of it’ right?

Anywhere, may it all rest in ashes.

>Winnipeg ,
The absolute worst city in Canada has to be Winnipeg imho.I was recently there for a few months for work (I’m from southern Ontario btw but have travelled extensively all across Canada). Please allow me to tell you what I saw during my stay:
>be Winnipeg, Manitoba
>homeless streetpunk kids in $1000 goose down parkas all around Winnipeg begging for money so they can feed their pet huskies, who are also homeless. Some kids as young as 5 years old could be seen cruising the strip with dope needles sticking out of their little arms. Eskimo kids wait in front of ATM's to steal your money.
>Tons of homeless natives sleeping on the streets, usually with frozen diarrhea crusted on their pant legs. Smell was so putrid some of them must have been dead and rotting away for quite some time. Piles of human feces swarming with flies all over the place, even indoors at shopping malls and such.
>take a walk with me Jow Forums: Typical day, step outside my hotel and the as far as the can see there’s nothing but gooks chinks spics niggers faggots and literal chimpanzees walking around waving 20” machetes while chugging Listerine bottles in the middle of the damn street
>”Vote for Justin!” bumper stickers everywhere
>Mosque on every corner, more Arabic and African shops than Canadian ones.
>Occasionally Natives will decide to protest by blockading major highways and blocking traffic in and out of the city for hours. Nothing is ever done about this. I have a contact in the RCMP who says that one of the reasons nothing is done is that the Native groups have a very large arsenal that includes rocket propelled grenade launchers and anti-aircraft missiles.

Attached: 7763978F-2357-4592-A144-96A262461AD3.jpg (541x800, 100K)

>Literally like everyday there was some kind of protest in Winnipeg usually calling for “Fag Acceptance ” so communist faggots can legally murder each other with their disgusting AIDS blood, or so that tranny prostitutes can receive federal funding to teach 5 year olds about anal sex in the public schools. these protests always ended in violence with protesters attacking police and vandalizing everything around them. One thing you'll always see in the city is someone’s car on fire
>Downtown Winnipeg has been under a state of emergency for two years now so you'll see a lot of armed military patrolling the streets. This is rarely reported in the national media but it’s very real.
>Huge “refugee” population is exploding in Winnipeg so always see feral niggers flaying elderly gooks and shooting them executioner style in the streets while the gooks are praying for mercy. Best to keep walking. Manitoba voted to ban pictures and surveillance footage of nigger criminals in news to not generate more racism .
>Only halfway decent looking white people you will see are hoser faggots yammering on about “Molson’s”, “ski-dooin’”, “muh Winnipeg Blue Bombers bretty gud team this year”, and other gay shit.
>Dangerous Indian reserves all around Manitoba are no go zones if you’re white. White hunters and utilIty workers are routinely shot on site. The reservations are full of drug abuse, incest, and child molesters.
>native teenagers carjack you and drive your car to the reserve where they are home safe and their own police refuse to arrest them. The kids don’t have a chop shop or anything, they just drive stolen luxury cars around in the bush and crash them for fun. For this reason, auto insurance is very high in the area.

Attached: 3C009F53-3B66-4E65-A6F0-CC720A96278A.png (650x365, 392K)

...con’t
>Winnipeg is without a doubt the dirtiest city in the Canada (yes, even worse than Hamilton if you’re in Ontario). Trash is everywhere and streets smell of shit and piss. Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in Winnipeg everything is vandalized and covered in gang graffiti due to violent crime and rioting.
>Try to go to a nice bar or club and all the sluts are wearing dirty beat up Sorel boots. Disgusting. Get some class, ladies.

Anyone else have some horror stories about this disgusting shithole of a country?

Attached: 7168BEC6-C06B-4EF9-9558-4F415606A4DF.jpg (340x270, 18K)

Canada

Beautiful.

>Downtown Winnipeg has been under a state of emergency for two years now so you'll see a lot of armed military patrolling the streets. This is rarely reported in the national media but it’s very real.

>very not real

this a copy pasta

Do you have any good stories from there?

we live in relative poverty here
anywhere sucks