Asian women

Is it true that they love white men? I live in Japan and never see any of our women dating or talking about them im curious.

Attached: 8cc30b0834467a1994af23b3b5860e31.jpg (500x480, 40K)

ye
i have a filipina wife
shes hairy as fuck tho

Probably there is a minority of them , like in any other country there is always a minority that rebels that either is stupid or naive.

t. Q posting boomer

yes its true. it's actually pretty awesome because they don't mind being passed around like a sex doll between a bunch of white guys because they have family connections and access to a steady pool of asian beta bucks who, this whole time, had been studying and building a career. she gets her traditional asian family he loses his virginity finally. it's a match made in heaven.

My friends and I got stopped by so many girls at Tokyo Disneyland just so they could take pictures with us and talk to us, just because we were a bunch of white American men.

I can't say that they all do, but it seems pretty common for younger Japanese women just speaking from personal experience.

btw - source: am asian, my sister loved BBC in high school and college and had two abortions. she's marrying a surgeon and they're expecting their first child in a few months. asian women are fucking disgusting.

traitors get the rope too

if you are naiive and dumb enough to tag one that is willing to do this.
Don't be surprised when they leave you because your bank went dry and your daughter becomes a degenerate display on the jewish media.

Sorry user, Asian girls going after nigs disgusts me more than anything.

Attached: 4chan.png (1237x1491, 192K)

No. There is a very small amount that like white guys, but that number is greater than the amount of white guys that actually live in Japan. So it may seem like a lot, but it really isn't.

(speaking in the sense of East Asians)

Congrats dude how does it feel to have a woman that loves your money and citizenship more than she will ever love you?

Attached: 9898.png (479x595, 780K)

Didn't knew women were this level of gross.

tfw no pure Nihonjin gf

she puts on the most disgusting good girl act in front of her husband. i bet she even pretended that it hurt the first time they fucked, which was after their wedding probably. fucking whore.

You should tell him to be a bro. Also honor kill her.

Flips don't count as Asians. They're pretty much the niggers of Asia.

i did tell him. he laughed it off and said she changed and she doesnt like that those kinds of guys anymore. this was before they got married. i wanted to punch him in his fucking cuck face, but i figured that as her brother, as big of a whore my sister is, i'd rather she be with a husband and at least make an effort at the wife and mother thing, because otherwise she'll just live at home and eat all our goddamn food.

Attached: 1518470159742.jpg (675x637, 89K)

Shit nigger are you on the east or west coast?
also, is her husbando also Asian?

>has a pinoy wife
>he picked wrong lol

That's sad man. Where does your family come from?

christ i didnt know how newfag Jow Forums was nowadays

My friend moved to South Korea to teach english. I got drunk with him the last night before he left and told him "Those asian women are going to love your white skin and you won't come back." He denied this, but he's married in South Korea and I haven't seen him in 4 years.

What a cuck. At least you got rid of the snake from your house.

What about my comment makes me a newfag?

You know she is using you for your money right???

Attached: 1529542915188.jpg (720x720, 93K)

old meme back in 08 where boomers on facebook would go to the flip islands and wife any women they would find

Kill that piece of shit.

I never called you a boomer though. Plus it is no secret that Flips are super hypergamous, so it is not an accomplishment to get one if you live in the US and can at least hold down a job at Walmart.

Also you never answered my question.

Attached: 76721y31.jpg (1080x1236, 143K)

Asian women love white men.
Can confirm am white man and feel like I can get almost any Asian girl. The best thing about them is they are all university educated and a good number of them even have degrees that matter.

I think you might be ugly. pulling chink pussy in uni was life shooting fish in a barrel. Many exclusively date white... at least in the US

Attached: 1517212881064.png (883x837, 44K)

Was in Asia (Japan mainly) for two years. I was well liked when I was there. Had a few Japanese women tell me they didn't like brack guys.

lol, asian girls rarely racemix
im a hapa and i only get interest from white roasties
life sucks

>asian girls rarely racemix
>im a hapa
What’s your definition of rare?

Attached: 6EFFF49D-1BBE-442C-B38A-FA1D666E457C.jpg (611x759, 112K)

better question is do they like fat white guys

Tight as fuck you pos nigger oba loving ape

>I live in Japan

Show flag, you liar.

Attached: 2PCDCbj.jpg (311x317, 8K)

English please.

Fuck you personally you Nigger cotton picker

All waifus should wear chokers.

Dude. You live in a fucking ethnostate. Even if they do like white guys youre all they fucking got. Go get you sum.

Why would they when they can have the BBC?
Stay mad, wh*te boi

Why are you offended by those stats?

In my experience, a 7/10 white guy becomes a 9/10 in Asia. I had 7s and 8s basically throwing themselves at me.
Was weird to return home and be ignored by 5's and 6's again lol.

Lol like that ever happens. Stay mad chink.

>t. newfag boomer

>Congrats dude how does it feel to have a woman that loves your money and citizenship more than she will ever love you?
Implying stronk independent huwhite women love us for anything more than what we can provide them.

Well, fuck. Time to get drunk again!

>Well, fuck. Time to get drunk again!
Hit the gym instead.

I already do. You can only work out so much.

Im living in korea and meet a lot of japanese and korean woman, You have to fucking act like akorean/japanese in order to attract any woman (im talking normal ones, not the bitch that goes to disco to fuck wich whoever)
Despise that if you act like a fucking asian autistic most of them will like you becouse they found foreign charactheristics more attractive.
in my country im a 5 here im an 8
However more that mixed couples races and couples you se trhough internet are those worthless whores, that cannot pick anything better and they would just find any foreigner