Reminder. Keep it online

Reminder. Keep it online.

Attached: IMG_1612.jpg (650x515, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/12027955/Professor-beaten-black-and-blue-shakes-his-attackers-hand-in-prison.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut it, nigger.

Attached: 03416788243.webm (406x720, 1.91M)

why was here throwing punches like a gril? why didn't he knock over the fatty and crush his skull?

It's funny how calling a nigger a nigger gets them to automatically go full nigger

this
>pro tip: civilized people do not become violent animals at the drop of a single word

Attached: angry_gorilla_small.jpg (250x285, 89K)

There are no niggers where I live so I can only use it online.

>say nigger in public
>nigger chimps out at me
>I pull out my CC and shoot him in his stupid nigger head
>get away with it because I "feared for my life"

Attached: 1bdb8b5e-b3b3-45f3-c531-6544dac3d73e.png (900x866, 630K)

user that's a sheboon.

Why did it end after the white guy got the mount?
Where's the rest?

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/12027955/Professor-beaten-black-and-blue-shakes-his-attackers-hand-in-prison.html

Actual article where the photo was taken

Niggers can't handle the banter.

what a faggot lol

Nigs aren't even offended by the word. Since violence against thought crime and "hurtful words" is culturally accepted now, they use this opportunity to attack white people which is what they are just itching to do anyways.

>say a mean word
>they act like a nigger

Attached: person_of_colours.jpg (460x287, 49K)

>we are going to physically attack you for no reason
>why do you hate us

Imagine being so broken and conditioned by hegemonic pressure that you have a list of words in your mind that when heard, causes involuntary release of stress hormones and reflexive striking

Reminder. Take it offline. Call them niggers. When they hit you, pull out your gun and fire in self-defense. Do this everywhere you see them.

>niggers.

" Asked if he thought he could forgive the four Polish men involved in the crime, Mr Kohler said: "I hope so. I definitely want to forgive. I haven't done yet, but this is what I hope part of this session will be about."

Prof. Kohler suffered a fractured eye socket, a fracture to his left jawbone, a broken nose and bruising that left him "utterly unrecognisable" during the "drugs and alcohol fuelled" raid. "

God all the larper tough guys are out tonight.

Attached: 1529149952554.jpg (600x314, 18K)

For years niggers have jumping and beating Whites half to death for robbery or the fun of it.
When caught, they say "but he call me uh nigger!" and all of the libtard faggots believe the White deserved it.

Attached: nigger headshot.webm (534x398, 869K)

Civilized people also keep such filth out of their mouths, commenting on a persons deteriorated demeanor without invective in the first place would be more respectable.

Violence in my opinion isn’t an appropriate response but I would likely not hire anyone dumb enough to start shouting dumb shit in public because muh banter.

>niggers are violent apes at the slightest hint of a flimsy excuse

WOW

Attached: 1503494307011.png (377x374, 181K)

LIFE IS LIKE A NIGGER
HERE IN OLD NIGS
I HATE FUCKING NIGGERS
NIGGERS SUCK DICK

THEY'RE ALL POOR LIKE OBAMA
FUCK MICHELLE OBAMA

NIGGERS!
I HATE THEM!
THEY ARE SO STUPID AND THEY CANT DO TAXES
NIGGERS!
NIGGERS ARE DUMB AND THEY ARE ALSO POOR

WELL LOOK AT NIGGERS THEYRE TRYING TO RAISE MONEY
BUT THEY CANT BECAUSE THEY SPEND ALL THEIR MONEY
THEYRE NIGGERS AND THEYRE SO FUCKING NIGGERS
I HATE THEM!

N-N-N-IGGERS DONT KNOW HOW DO ANYHTING WITHOUT CHICKEN!
NIGGAS!

NIGGERS ARE ALL SO STUPID AND THEY'RE NIGGERS!
WOO-WOO!

Attached: 1520475140162.png (260x267, 79K)

Nonsense.
I've called people niggers before and they just stood there or just cursed back at me.
It's absurd to think that all people react the same way to something.Especially something as trivial as a word.
Further more,if you are the type of individual to become uncontrollably violent just because someone calls you a word,then you are not fit for society and will most likely end up dead or in prison.
Also,sage.

Someone should call animal countrol. There's a monkey on the loose

He was robbed you fuck knuckle
He didn't call him a nigger

Did anyone bother to read the article? It was some poles, not niggers. And this beta stereotypical leftist lecturer shook hands and had his wife and daughter shake hands with his attacker/s.

Fucking pathetic.

Attached: fNHgtqi1YK2i-8y_S4T87dr4RnyFIEt5_uiJNrorgow.jpg (640x978, 85K)

I WILL NOT BE CONTAINED

Attached: 236d2297ca0ded82aca68769ac1ca6aa.jpg (300x250, 76K)

>professor residing in the eternal cuckshed
not surprising

Goddamn

Shoulda double legged "her" . Pin . GnP .

This just in: Provoking wild animals turns out to be dangerous.

why does majorit yof black people can't just ignore when someone who is not black call the them niggers?

people have been called me faggot, manlet, mutt. and my only responses is to ignore them or just insult them back and thats it

but never chimp out

seen all these violence just because of a word, an insult of many its very tiresome

-chileanon

Attached: 1510704645255.jpg (273x282, 28K)

>said he 'wanted to forgive' raider after drug-fuelled attack left him 'unrecognisable'

What a fucking faggot.

call a nigger a nigger and it goes full nigger.
imagine my shock.

I swear to you, whites have gotta to be the weakest race right now. Every fiber in their being is teling them to fight, but instead they cower like the little bitch boys they are behind they mommy. Get fucked, white boy!

>telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/12027955/Professor-beaten-black-and-blue-shakes-his-attackers-hand-in-prison.html

lmao thought surely this was shooped

fucking pathetic whites

Zimmerman, is that you?

ok

Literally no fibre in my being is telling me to fight, if a black person called me a cracker or some other racial slur, i'd laugh it off and continue too enjoy my 6 figure salary along with my fulfilling and enjoyable lifestyle.

Chimping out at words is for niggers.

Attached: 1525658802054.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

Attached: 1525658057720.jpg (1280x853, 297K)

What's the matter nigger, you can't take the bantz?

It's like you niggers think that we dfon't have a right to free speech. I open carry and call niggers niggers every time one tries to talk to me.

I've killed a lot of people. AMA.

That's a smart strategy that won't get you shot.

why are you so insecure you need to brag about it on the internet mr. glow in the dark?

Let's do pointless gestures, that'll stem the brown tide.

Famous last words.

Attached: shia-im-not-famous.jpg (960x640, 321K)

I'm still gonna kill you, you're still gonna die.

It's funny. it's a funny little thing that i do.

About the only thing i can brag about is how much of an absolute badass i am. Everything else? meh.

>Makes second anti-white comment bc is butthurt that the first one didn't get enough attention
weak af

Attached: LUL.jpg (620x445, 36K)

Also, i guess i'm trying to work through my "problems".

But that’s a picture of Paul Koehler. The man that got beaten during a break in. There were no black people involved. Why would you post this with that caption?

Attached: 69679793-874E-48B7-A654-A10255A16D9B.jpg (750x1089, 316K)

Attached: 1528245065614.gif (849x479, 1.09M)

You think i'm funny?

Do you think i'm funny?

>Left
Uses N-word in person while carrying
>Right
Uses N-word in person while unarmed

Look at who I was replying to you hoser

But i'm funny, right?

leave him, leaf. he has no power here.

lol you niggers get your asses kicked when fighting a real man.

Attached: White man turns nigger into a baby turtle.webm (720x405, 2.28M)

So do you think i'm funny or not?

I can just as easily track you down and kill you, ooooh internet tough guy you would never do that A) you're not that crazy B) it's way beyond your capabilities.

I'm funny.

Webm owns as nignog about to get doused under full mount.

OFC. I'm sure 'worldstar' could be heard in the original.

Sorry OP we're going to be saying nigger more and more in public. Keep beating the shit out of us and prove us right to awake the masses and evict you back to the mudhuts.

>Reminder. Niggers are violent animals.
Tell us something we don't know, mooncricket.

Funny? funny how? like i'm a clown? i amuse you?

No i mean you're just a funny guy, that's all.

But what do you mean funny, what that mean? funny how?

You're just a funny guy, you make me laugh you tell funny jokes. What?

Attached: 1382928333288.jpg (591x522, 48K)

Oh, so i'm a comedian now? a laughing stock? you're laughing at me?

Attached: 1527467560068.gif (235x180, 1.94M)

Then him and his pack of hard ass niggers track you down and kill you and your entire family.

lmao what a pussy.
imagine getting being beaten up by a fat woman.

source on pic?

He had so much of substance to say.

Except the people who did this were white (poles in fact).

>source: telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/12027955/Professor-beaten-black-and-blue-shakes-his-attackers-hand-in-prison.html

I have an AK with 1000 round of ammunition
they can sure try

whites like the internet so much because it is there only place to hide. since 1967 they were waiting for something and internet is it- thats why they get so mad when you doxx them LOL

>white supremacist uses latino word
>gets beat up by africans because he is racist
god has a great sense of humor

Trying is for niggers. I have a pen, consider yourself dead and buried.

stop tlaking to your self

You do get that you're the White man's bitch and always will be.

violent animals.

I can't, i'm so interesting.

he's on meth, just let him burn himself out.

Nobody's asking me anything, nobody cares.

That's our burden like the lion have you ever noticed that a lion always gets fucked around with but just sits thier. Then after awhile of judgment and torture he gets up and tears the shit out of everything in his path. That is white man's history

Speed is the thinking man's drug. I do speed all the time and look at me, WOOOH! best shape of my life.

it's t h e i r - not there

Attached: 1495138985359.jpg (244x207, 10K)

Niggers don't feel a thing when someone uses the N word, they just know that after someone says it, they have a reasonable excuse to attack them like the animals they are.

Honestly, they don't give a flying fuck about the word. They know that they can "legally" brutally assault someone that says it, though.