Why doesn't the US nuke China or Russia from submarines?

Ok, this may be a stupid question, but since submarines are almost undetectable, why doesn't the US just nuke Moscow and Beijing with nukes from their subs? How would Russia and China know it's from the US?

Attached: 1280px-us_navy_040730-n-1234e-002_pcu_virginia_ssn_774_returns_to_the_general_dynamics_electric_boat (1090x666, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ozg7gEchjuM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably because nuking Moscow and Beijing would do fuck all about the retaliation strikes.

Better question would be why don't WE do that, since you'd be Suspect No.1.

OP IS A JEW.

Is Israel stupid enough to think that they can LARP as a US submarine and fire a nuke and nobody will care? Holy fucking shit, you people are deranged.

Attached: 1519068504235.jpg (1200x994, 722K)

America gets nuked then Israel goes Samson option on Europe
Oh my god I just realized why we are friends with them, they are our dead hand

Nukes don't exist for one. They're a Jewish hoax. If you haven't seen the evidence don't try to say I'm wrong.

I dunno, maybe because China and Russia also have nuclear subs that can retaliate?

What if nukes are real but much much much harder to detonate than people think?

Attached: 1526021461050.png (1118x1152, 1.15M)

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were firebombed. All early nuke videos are proven primitive composites using special effects, later ones are just high yield dynamite explosions. As for evidence of why I say that, look it up yourself.

Attached: 1515765487371.png (884x874, 431K)

Attached: 1498997020488.png (869x344, 75K)

I thought this a few days ago, we are forced to protect Israel because if the are about to lose they take us all with them,.

Putin said something similar like, what's the point in a world without Russia

>Make claims
>Doesn't provide evidence
>Expects people to take them serious

Humans are fucking flawed.

Attached: 1508757291861.png (1150x1398, 936K)

Attached: 1517801872939.png (1244x1392, 1.66M)

Attached: 1502058753098.png (1126x742, 651K)

Attached: 1520415517203.png (1508x1250, 2.2M)

Attached: 1503857544636.png (748x1091, 346K)

Attached: 1520872070541.png (1125x2001, 3.31M)

Attached: 1507137343515.png (640x578, 439K)

Attached: 1525968289806.png (525x879, 347K)

Attached: 1516924864783.png (686x1096, 549K)

Nah, those pussies only have like 20 nukes.
Fuck em, let em pop off.
Then we ground invasion and finish them off for good and the world enters a new golden age.

Attached: 1509324203533.png (560x1213, 465K)

>why don't you just kill millions of people unprovoked?

Attached: 1440480146833.png (584x553, 672K)

I think the real question is.
Is MAD outdated?
Think about it.
Your country just got nuked.
So what?
You nuke back, and cause a retalitory volly of nukes?
You don't nuke back.
But the USA has the balls to pull it off with enough allied backing.

Attached: Nuke.webm (600x338, 377K)

If it's at all possible to be the "winner" of a nuclear exchange, it will always be the ones who strike second.

They've got to try to target your silos, which means when you launch in retaliation against actual targets the initial launch will be a lot of mere strikes on empty silos.

Haha people that think nukes aren't real...

Nukes are very real, and the scary part isn't how powerful or destructive they are; it's how tiny and fragile we are in a Universe of non-finite amounts of energy. Nukes are tiny...

We're just really small minded to think that nukes are powerful...

>retaliate

who would they retaliate against? how can they retaliate if they don't know where the nuke came from? how exactly do you distinguish an american nuke from a british or french nuke?

The blast and the area of effect. The same reason they can't nuke us without us figuring it out is we know their capabilities and the capabilities of their nuclear weapons. It wouldn't take long for us to find out who designed the bomb regardless of who used it. I imagine it's the same for them.

Well, exactly. However if Moscow just got BTFO, Ivan's nuking SOMEONE and you lads are on the nuclear speed dial. They're very unlikely to be reasonable about it.

The nuke came from Israel. Everyone will know.

doesn't sound convincing at all. how do you tell the difference of a chinese nuke from a british nuke? especially since you don't know the capabilities of a chinese nuke

this is exactly the opposite of what every military commander knows. But this little faggot figured it out.

how?

Russia attempted this before to fuck China.

Attached: RSR.jpg (218x350, 34K)

Because Israel is the only country itching for a war right now. Netanyahu is trying to save his ass and the only way to do that is WW3. Stop playing these stupid fucking games you bitch. What is wrong with you people? You think that a random nuke out of nowhere from 2 countries on good terms will look natural? 2 weeks before Trump is meeting with Putin...You're out of your fucking mind.

why would israel be #1?

china and the US are not on good terms

Yes we are. This is how bad you're losing. You can't even find a narrative to work for your next false flag. PATHETIC JEW. You people are filthy fucking losers who will pay for your crimes. You won't stop the truth from coming out and you're running out of time faggot.

US army knows that we have a "dead hand" system. If US nuke all the people here the system will take control and launch every nuke to US by itself. From subs and so on.
Fully automated.

Attached: ac2.jpg (619x797, 89K)

>what are Early Warning Radars?
>what are trajectories?

This is a LARP. They'd know a nuke is incoming as soon as it was fired. Wether they could stop it is debatable, but they'd fire off their nukes and the world would be glassed.

Besides I have no desire to see anyone nuked.

Reported to abc

abc?

that's not how it works.
dead hand works like this,
sensors pick up earthquake. check
sensors pick up nuclear radiation. check
system check network to see if all has passed checks.if so they red light flashs to wake up vlad .
vlad picks up phone and calls boss..if no answer and no radio stations or TV sinlge then he gets to press big red button.
but its always down to person to fire

>declare trade war
>increase export controls to strangle chinese industry

sure you're on good terms

how will you know it's US? how do you know it's an american nuke and not a chinese nuke?

Attached: 1501391937570.jpg (2954x1737, 1.85M)

the point is that they don't care, they kill everyone

all nuclear powers (except NK) have submarines everywhere

A Trident sub launch is not something you can just sort of hide or not claim credit for. Russia still has massive blindspots though.

is this true?

No were not, lol I'm Chinese.

Okay so this thread is basically Jews telling everyone that they're about to launch a nuke at Russia or China and pretend like it came from the US. It's funny how you kikes always signal your moves before because you think you're invincible.

Because the residual fallout of nuclear detonations would silence all life, sound, heat, and living, breathing things on the face of the earth. You can’t nuke a nuclear launch silo it doesn’t work like that. Also they have various “even if every Chinese citizen is dead we can still launch nukes” strategems.

I'm Chinese, just check my flag, we're getting along fine.

They’d know because of the same reason we’d know if they did it.

Department of energy. They have spies in every nuclear facility known to America and if a bomb is dropped with a radiological similarity to one of the spies-on sites it would be WW3

Attached: 1512589936808.jpg (2000x1000, 726K)

tfw uboats never got the chance to shoot nuclear missiles at commies.

Attached: 1528958465534.png (566x745, 377K)

correct me if im wrong but doesnt every nuke put off a signature radiation that can be seen by satellite?

I still don't think you understand just how non-discriminatory MAD is in terms of foreign policy.

British nuke? Britain is in NATO, therefore all NATO powers must die, even the ones that don't possess nuclear weapons. Because that's just how it is.

Indian/ Chinese SLBM? Again, doesn't matter, they will face sunshine just like all the rest.

MAD isn't just for taking care of current or present threats, but ones that have the potential to even be threats to Russia's future generations of remaining citizens.
So if a nuke goes off in Moscow, it doesn't matter who fired it, everyone loses. Period.

It's because of the Doomsday Machine.
youtube.com/watch?v=ozg7gEchjuM

what reason?