So Jow Forums how does it feel knowing that white hipster liberals not only have more balls than all of rural and...

So Jow Forums how does it feel knowing that white hipster liberals not only have more balls than all of rural and suburban retards combined but are doing everything you fantasize about? Taking back your cities and neighborhoods from niggers? They are in the frontlines facing off against niggers and running them out of their homes, waging economic warfare against the negroid subhumans while conservashits RAN like COWARDS to suburbs and gave everything their forefathers worked for to a bunch of low iq monkeys, fucking pathetic

Attached: chicagohipster.jpg (480x640, 210K)

I remember seeing these around Pilsen Chicago. Hipsters have taken over. Why coouldn't they make Bridgeport or even Canaryville more white, the way it used to be.

Isn't Pilsen in the Czech Republic? The fucking audacity of these nogs.

Chicago my guy

hipster genocide now

It's in Chicago, gentrification is happening in Europe as well though. Pic related gentrification in Berlin

Attached: berlin gen.jpg (940x627, 150K)

Honestly it's the racists in that community that are the problem. Hipsters bringing culture is NOT cultural appropriation. It's allowing others to connect with you

They eat their own.

Attached: I be preachin.jpg (1024x841, 631K)

>Berlin has to be gentrified

Attached: 1529897782495.png (629x758, 715K)

>Hipsters bringing culture

Attached: I brings da cultures.jpg (640x640, 53K)

This is how the transhumanism movement caught on again. People so pissed that the future isn't up to their 'unique' standards, they want to live in their own world. Figures they lean Left.

The entire neighborhood was built by Czech immigrants. In fact the whole city was built by first wave European immigrants, Irish and Italians and Poles and so on. There are beautifiul century-old schools everywhere that are packed with brown kids. There are schools in the middle of expensive, mostly white Wicker Park that are packed with brown kids while the white people rot in apartments planning their next trip and Netflix binge. They can't afford to have kids because they have to pay huge property taxes so that these subhuman mongrels and goblinos can get their cargo cult education and do nothing with it...or displace a more qualifiied white person at a good university.

And we have only kikes to thank for this. Tell me why we shouldn't curb stomp every kike?

Attached: 1_W2RaHRoiUVAfsP4j0GuWeA.jpg (557x557, 98K)

The background makes it look like this is under an electron microscope. Cannot unsee.

OP retardation confirmed.

BTW the OP image is over 10 years old. Gentrification hasn't really accelerated much in that time frame. The aughts saw a few neighborhoods turn quite a bit, to the point that the hipster neighborhoods that hipsters gentrified became gentrified in turn by yuppies. I have heard a few NPR spots on gentrification in this time frame but overall it hasn't been a huge issue. I think it lost momentum during the post-recession era.

>No spelling mistakes
>term "People of Color" used

A fucking white wrote this.

A hipster drew that

My family literally built Chicago they don't give a fuck about that shithole.

Fuck all nigger places. Cleans the browns.

>while the white people rot in apartments planning their next trip and Netflix binge. They can't afford to have kids because they have to pay huge property taxes so that these subhuman mongrels and goblinos can get their
It's wealthy white liberals who are moving in you retard, they can afford it. I dont think you know how gentrification works

Attached: befafter gentrif.png (570x422, 433K)

Attached: kjhgfdfghjkjhgf.jpg (276x182, 10K)

honestly as a real estate professional in Philadelphia I thank God every day for Hipsters

>Niggers want to preserve the racial integrity of their ghetto
>Also want it to remain run down and economically dead
Should sell them on the idea of walling in their community to protect it from white incursion.
The dipshit dindus want a racially segregated society. This could be the final gib.

>No spelling mistakes
>Can't tell the difference between you're and your
Sorry to be the one to tell you this user, but you might be retarded.

Wicker park is heavily young childless educated white people in some areas. In others yeah, there are plenty of families, but the birth rates are below replacement. Get out of here with your utter stupidity guy if you think you're gonna call me a retard

Shit I didn't even see the blurb at the bottom.

Now I'm pretty sure its a white woman.

You realize that most of these white hipsters are college kids or recent college grads? That is why they are not having kids you fucking retard.

At this rate even hipsters will be voting for Trump.

Wow, that's great handwriting.

lol; i remember back in 2005 at a hippy friend's place in Pilsen when the Chicago White Sox won the AL Pennant . Instantaneously gunfire, screaming, and damage to others property. Nowadays, bourgeoisie middle-class liberals, not just hipsters are moving there in droves. Hell, Logan Square is completely unrecognizable from what it was in 2002.

I knew a liberal hipster who moved into Pullman. Niggers robbed him at gunpoint on 3 separate occasions within the first year. He was the type of guy that would walk around and take trains, but didn't realize that race was a factor with that. I'd love to hear his stories now.

He talked about the "white tax". That's the tax you have to pay when a nigger comes up to you, and in an implication of imminent violence, requests money.

Liberals never want to hear it at first, but once they see it first hand, they understand.

Attached: 1164877916087.jpg (630x935, 97K)

Attached: 1517708621056.png (659x537, 107K)

LOL my forefathers didn't work to create urban blight. Fuck out of here with that shit. It might be tough for your dumb ass to accept, but many of us want nothing to do with cities.

My forefathers for the past 3-4 generations all came from cities and it wouldn't surprise me if their forefathers did too. They're shitholes, absolute fucking dumping grounds. How they lived there is beyond me but I have no intention of taking them back, I live in a suburb now.

>Stop making our shithole somewhat livable