How fucked is Trump?

What’s Mueller got cookin’?

Attached: FDE4B217-DE3E-4C5D-8D12-7EFAA21E667E.jpg (1024x683, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/394117-prepare-to-be-disappointed-with-russia-investigation-conclusion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mueller and Rosenstein are trying to frame Trump. If they don't, they're fucked for conspiracy to commit sedition, malicious prosecution, perjury, filing false court documents etc.

That’s a hefty list of allegations. Seems unlikely

Absolutely Nothing. The "investigation" will be handed off to some newb and Mueller will go into hiding because the Left will want his neck.

Also unlikely. Hoping for more plausible theories with some basis

Well there's your C22 senpai. There was zero basis for the investigation in the first place, so how can one come up with a theory with basis?

After a year, and nothing incriminating has leaked.. They got nothing. They are scrambling.

when is it meant to end

Personal incredulity is a fallacy, Op.
Judges have stated that Mueller is only out to get Trump. Even Dershowitz stated that Mueller's goal is not to get people to "sing" against Trump, but to compose whole new songs.

Attached: Wrong.jpg (1600x1131, 737K)

The point of the Mueller investigation is not to end. They are holding the Sword of Damocles over Trump's head, not to scare him into acting the way they want him to, but to scare voters into shying away from Trump.

The truth is that they have nothing on The Don and it's all a sham. If they spent 10% of their efforts investigating the Clintons they'd have multiple people in prison by now, but that'll never happen because they would have to incarcerate themselves.

He's got bubkus.

When they have a sufficient frame job that will be used as a false pretext for impeachment.
The risk is that Mueller runs with something so stupid, the entire left wing ends up with an AR-15 muzzle up their asses.

tRUMP IS TOTALLY FUCKS

I think Mueller's probably looking for an exit strategy, as it stands he's getting blacklisted from anything in D.C.

Agree entirely. I’m usually good at seeing what’s coming. I made $5k betting that Trump would win. I legitimately expected more pizza stories after his election. But everything since has been incredibly annoying, filled with confusion compounded by terrible LARPs and baseless theories—e.g. “muh flipped mueller.” All I want to know is when does this shit end and if it’s legitimately a danger, why was Trump retarded enough to allow it to happen. Doesn’t inspire confidence in master 18D chess player

Nothing incriminating, just 6 close members of Trumps administration and 13 Russian officials put in jail so far.... absolutely nothing yet...

This is pretty much the answer. It was meant to be CNN. MSNBC, Jew York Times talking point. Every time they say something they could say "Drumph is under investigation."

Something that would have worked in like 1995, but since CNN isn't the only horse in town now, it isn't that easy to Propagandize the populus.

> 13 Russian Officials

lol you don't even know what you're trying to shill about senpai

Do you really expect an investigation this complex to be done in a month? These investigations always take this long. Kind of difficult to prove who knows what when, when everyone is trying to hide all the facts.

Your assumption is that they’re relying on old school assumptions and faulty confidence in “institutions.” I just tend to doubt that—give them a little more credit. But perhaps it is I who is retarded.

Jesus fucking christ.
David still has you guys chanting that tired old shtick?

Show me where I said it would be done in a month. I'll wait senpai

>A grand jury indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies in February for allegedly interfering in the 2016 election. In the case, Mueller details a sophisticated plot to wage “information warfare” on the U.S.
Just try to keep up with the news if your going to be so die hard to defend your troll king.

What is the time limit you arbitrarily set?

I mean the issue is that he's in enemy territory and playing a whole new game. The people he has to deal with he can't get rid of like he can at a corporation. Not only that, but he has to rely on people who don't particularly have his best interests at heart. He does not have absolute power since everything is decided by popular view and vote, which is further dragged down by an enemy media. He's honestly in an incredibly 90 degree uphill battle.

>investigation this complex
>everyone is trying to hide all the facts.

how is it complex and what facts

You said they were put in jail. Is that true?

Your le maymay lawyer has so much nothing he won't even take his guilty plea to the sentencing phase, fuck off.

You understand Russian Officials doesn't equal shit poster from Russia, right?

he's just digging up shit to embarrass trump before the election

Also, what jail are these 6 Trump people currently in? I'd like to write them. Thanks for the help.

Yeah yeah yeah. That’s the narrative. I get it. Seems a little too bullshitty. Obama moonwalked into office with a fake birth certificate and started giving out “cash for clunkers” and bailouts like it was Christmas time. Seems like he knew how to work these pigs better. Just an observation

thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/394117-prepare-to-be-disappointed-with-russia-investigation-conclusion

Attached: 1517643281047.png (601x600, 184K)

He's got a nice big ol' nothing burger on the grill

>Facebook memes no one saw are information warfare
Watching congress analyze chan memes as "Russian propaganda" was one of the funnier things this decade. Older boomers are the most retarded people on the planet save niggers.

Goal: Make people believe Trump is guilty.

no need indict or convict.

Or, he knew how to be worked better. Cash for clunkers was nothing but another auto industry bailout to remove the used market. Imagine if they burnt down 100+ year old houses for being "unsafe" and "inefficient".

I’m extremely sick of this shit. They always divide and conquer, don’t they? Introduce Obama out of nowhere, pissing off very nearly 50% of the voting population, with a lot of doubts surounding his birth certificate. Before that it was so close a hanging Chad decided it. It’s like the American Way now—a huges pile of resold, self-imposed-subversion bullshit. And, yet, we never learn or care enough to learn. It’s exactly like shitty movie seuqel/reboots.

Trump has been a lifelong degenerate pedophile grifter conartist cokehead who fucked over anyone he ever had a business relationship with, and is now 100% owned by Putin, as is obvious to anyone with a brain. Mueller has all that and more.

G8 b8, m8, r8 14/88!

Not saying those policies weren’t mind blowingly retarder. Just pointing out he did more insane ass, fucked up shit than Trump has even attempted, and everyone sucked his dick. Not the case this time, but perhaps that on purpose (ie all of this is part of running psyop)

What are they even investigating at this point? FBI corruption.

Trump wasn't picked by the cabal. Probably the last even semi outsider we'll see in awhile. He's a rich asshole, but he's not *their* rich asshole. That's why they hate him. It was likely to go R, imagine if JEB! was in.

MICHAEL FLYNN LIED ABOUT HAVING A COMPLETELY LEGAL CONVERSATION! HANG THE TRAITORS!

Attached: 1516839111559.gif (250x238, 1.78M)

Look, I’m sold on this timeline. I just don’t foreclose on the possibility that the timeline has been sold to me.

I think if it was, it was bought after the fact, not sold as packaged. They corrupt them all after awhile, that's why we have term limits. We should for Congress too.

Fair enough. That’s not a completely implausible/crazy notion. I’ll allow it into the marinade. Appreciate the contribution

However, we are at the point in the economic cycle where they sell off and blame Republicans, then start again. It just happened to end up on that step. They'll blame it on trump bit the fed rate is the real cause, and most won't look any farther than "twump killed the econimy!"

Check your e-mail, the talking points have changed.

Here's how it will go. If the Dems win control of the House in November, Muller will present something. It doesn't matter what. The Democrats vwill move immediately to impeachment as soon as Congress is in session in 2019. The House will impeach Trump. The Senate will be unable to muster the 2/3 majority vote to remove Trump.

If the Republicans maintain control of the House, Muller will quietly end the investigation and hope the Sessions DoJ doesn't ass fuck him with the long dickof the law.

>What’s Mueller got cookin’?
Nothing.

>How fucked is Trump?
Not at all.
>What’s Mueller got cookin’?
Nobody knows. Most likely nothing.

>H1B visa Shareblue hire doesn't into caps lock

it was always about the news ratings, once they ran out of "leaks", this shit lost all substance

Nah. I don’t see that. I expect at least another 3 years of growth, im GDP and inflation, and interest rates. It’s the new 80s. I predicted it would be and that we’d have “an 80s style president” before Trump even announced he was running, and everythIng is still in line w/ my prediction, except for the major world war centered in the Middle East that I expected, That hadn’t happened yet, but I guess we’ll see.

Obstruction of justice charges probably

from my sources a bunch of evidence they don't realize theres copies of.

Attached: 1508944952718.jpg (1080x844, 93K)

Yeah pretty much. People talking about 2020 have no clue at all. Almost everything rests on the midterms. Expect false flags soon.

Muller indicted a Russian company that DIDN'T ACTUALLY EXIST DURING THE CAMPAIGN for in flinging the election. This is the proverbial "indictment of a ham sandwich."
Also, pic related.

Attached: 1528149879631.png (581x695, 244K)

Drump's pretty fucked and he knows it otherwise he wouldn't behave tweeting about it 8,373 times, it's all damage control and spin from the Repugs

Attached: 1527078823859.jpg (799x454, 42K)

Why? He didn't appoint himself it's not his embarrassment technically

No they are in Russia and it was something buzzfeed wrote about years ago

Attached: 1528769543923.jpg (501x607, 63K)

Attached: 1530015264678.png (1198x1362, 1.59M)

And now, OP gives us, the absolute laziest CTR spammer.

Attached: 1530028866263.png (826x654, 36K)

Attached: 1530039233518.png (1312x1420, 701K)

Attached: 1530049949818.jpg (1024x854, 129K)

What? Glow more faggot

We're seeing antifa come back and calls for violence b/c the libs have finally figured out Mueller can't get Trump. Violent revolution is all they have left. Unfortunately for them, they're only good at calling people names.

Yikes! This is pretty good.

I still have concern for an October surprise and find it very odd that so many House Republicans are retiring at the end of their term.

>How fucked is Trump?
That's the wrong question. The question you should be asking is how fucked are Clinton and Obama? Those indictments have already been filed. It's the Horowitz/Huber investigation that matters. The Mueller "investigation" is theater. Its purpose is to keep the left distracted with bullshit.

hello. indictment means accusation. accusation means NOTHING. THE END YOU SIMP.

Attached: 1512852613597.png (960x567, 244K)