What will be the surprisingly close states in 2020? My guess is Arizona, Minnesota, and Maine

What will be the surprisingly close states in 2020? My guess is Arizona, Minnesota, and Maine

Attached: electoral maps 2004 to 2016.png (2282x1942, 470K)

Other urls found in this thread:

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/data/liberals-outnumber-conservatives-for-first-time-in-washington-state-gallup-poll-shows/
nytimes.com/2018/06/08/us/politics/trump-marijuana-bill-states.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also, will Oregon ever be contested again?

the rust belt will turn hard blue once Trump's tariffs crash the economy. Obama taxed goods coming in and it led to the biggest economic boom since bush

Nah, I actually see Minnesota being a likely Blue state. Wisconsin and Michigan are pretty close imo.

Also, you might want to keep an eye out on Ohio. It's the most basic state, so It has predicted the presidential election for the last few decades or so; Whether it goes red or blue is a pretty good indication of whether the president will be Republican or Democratic

>Also, will Oregon ever be contested again?

No, so many out of staters from liberal states are moving in to Portland and Bend. They are making the state bluer. Same thing is happening in Washington.

>seattletimes.com/seattle-news/data/liberals-outnumber-conservatives-for-first-time-in-washington-state-gallup-poll-shows/

Attached: leah_remini.jpg (1024x1567, 259K)

Minnesota, all of Maine, Virginia, New Mexico, and New Hampshire are my picks for Trump to flip. Pennsylvania and Michigan are my lose picks.

So Trump wins re-election with less EC votes than 2016?

Forgot to add Nevada for Trump.

I'm expecting Trump to pick up MN, NH, and NV in 2020, but TX, AZ, and GA are probably going to be way closer than would be comfortable. Virginia might get solidified as solid blue, too.

leah remini a cute

I doubt New Mexico would flip red. Arizona is a much bigger threat of flipping blue

Attached: arizona 2016.png (786x945, 493K)

Yeah, I think AZ is gone and GA is a very close tossup. I do expect him to pick up ME

Depends on the candidate. Biden and Bernie could possibly best Trump in 2020, but everyone else might falter. Biden's working class roots can attract Rust Belt states, while Bernie can pick up states that are poor like West Virginia, Oklahoma, the Dakotas and Montana.

I doubt any of those states you mentioned are going to get picked up. Texas and Georgia are still going to be red; have you seen the turnouts between Dems and Reps in those states?

New Mexico and Virginia are my longshot picks for Trump to pick, to be clear. However, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania weren't my picks for Trump to win.

Another addiditon, under the impossible chance that Trump announces some positive policy towards weed, I expect Colorado to be in play.

I don't think CO, VA, or NM are ever coming back. The Midwest is the best place to turn red (and the Northeast like ME and NH.

Trump seems pretty secure for 2020, but what about 2024?

>Obama taxed goods coming in

That’s what a tariff is, numbnuts.

>No, so many out of staters from liberal states are moving in to Portland and Bend.

They’re Oregonians as soon as they cross the state line, and you become personally responsible for their bullshit. Get used to hearing 2 contrasting mantras- just move, and fuck off we’re full.

t. Californian.

Imagine Trump's nickname for Biden:

Gropey Joe.
"Handsy" Biden.
Creepy Uncle Joe.
Pedo Joe.
Molester Biden....

Dems won’t run a white hetero male until 2028 or 2032. They might wake up in time to limit Pence to 1 term, only time will tell.

Witnessed

Attached: 1530233524025 - Copy.jpg (580x819, 95K)

My god it's disgusting how blue Pa goes

Pence is a walk in against some rookie like Harris. Dems are hung up on putting a woman into the WH.

That's a bit too pessimistic. AZ has been trending blue, and GA has lots of nogs; however, republicans are still going to hold onto them for the next few election cycles at least.

Trump was very close to winning all of those states. He was even projected to win in NV by polling. Now that he has the incumbency advantage, he's going to have a great shot at picking up NV and NH specifically. MN depends a lot on how his economy goes, and who the dems run.

nytimes.com/2018/06/08/us/politics/trump-marijuana-bill-states.html

Didn't add a comment. If Trump goes pro-weed, the election is over. He literally couldn't lose if he got a marijuana bill done in 2019/20