Yay or nay?

Yay or nay?

Attached: Screenshot_20180701-000607.jpg (1047x1203, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6TFeGkjN6Rc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ben Shapiro would be better since we are on the topic of meme candidates.

Hard yay.

Shapiro is Orthodox, he shouldn't be anywhere near a position with power over others. No more fucking kikes on the supreme court. And no more manipulated women

digits of truth

And the reason I say "yea" is that Napiltano is a complete Scalia fanboy, the sort of guy who would overturn affirmative action and castrate Jew subversives.

He's good but too old, you'll need someone to fill the position for at least 30 years.

you can bet your ass Shitpiro would be cucking left and right for the tribe. he would have zero principles and just do whatever he felt was best for Israel and his tribesman.

Napolitano is a good guy, he's probably more of a libertarian than anyone on the Supreme Court now, so it wouldn't be a bad thing. establishment republicons would probably be very concerned though.

well, it was confirmed by multiple sources. but were they familiar with the matter?

Attached: C8FE9A5B-9256-497F-80FF-830060F5996D.jpg (600x300, 39K)

Fake and gay.

Italians are racist as fuck btw. Hope its true and he gets the pick.

at the same time legalizing weed

it's infowars so it's probably bullshit.

The problem with Napolitano is that he's 68 so he won't stay on the courts for long. I agree that I would prefer a libertarian type judge.

Attached: goku approves.gif (360x271, 745K)

They were probably just familiar with his thinking.

He’s old as fuck, trump needs to nominate 40 yr olds

Hell no Napolitano would be a waste of a Supreme Court seat. You need someone who's going to be on the bench for the next 30 years, not someone who's going to retire in 10 or so. Dude's 68 already, ideally you should be looking at someone in their early 50's.

Excellent choice he's a regular at the Mises institute

>Andrew Napolitano
>Roman Catholic
No. Just no. Give us a Southern Baptist SC justice, a real hellfire and brimstone protestant, like the ones who made america great to begin with. Stacking the SC exclusively with Roman Catholics and Jews has led to men marrying men. Enough bullshit.

he should put his son on the bench and we should help him do that

Shapiro is such a snivelling fucking rat he spent weeks complaining that NK was bad for America. Nigger NK has 10 trillion worth of precious metals. If we co trol that Asia will see a famine with a billion deaths.

The NK denuclearization makes Israel the only remaining rogue nuclear state, giving them a grand total of 20-30 years of existence max. Likely less than 10.

Shapiro only cares about Israel and Judea, not one other thing in the entire Universe. Admirable on the one hand, depraved and duplicitous on the other.

Go work at a fucking library in Tel Aviv you fucking rotten kike. Stay the fuck away from the Supreme Court and stop talking about it.

Attached: 99ede5848161c1760af9493335ba975f060888ec5a08e43e4dceedb39d11f4e5-pol.jpg (845x472, 108K)

We have more than enough loyalty to israel on the Supreme Court already

I'd unironically rather have the poo. He's young enough to serve for 40 years

Unless of course you were stacking the court before a wartime scenario. Ginsburg and another will retire soon. Napolitano would be instrumental, for example, in auditing or abolishing the Federal Reserve.

>Israel only rogue nuclear state
Isnt Iran one of those though? Also, why do you think anyone would care about israels nukes? We cuck to israel all the time

>infowars

Hard nay
>old
>gay
>open borders
>libertarian

Try to keep up lad. There are people playing the long game and not jist moment to moment news cycles in the kike media.

Israel flaps its arms about Iran having nukes to have a reason for it to have illegal weaponry. The entire middle east should be glassed. Its all barren infertile hellscape anyway. Jist glass it all and be done.

yikes, that's not going to work. it might shake things up and Trump clearly likes that, but that's not a smart strategy long term.

NAY, Mike Lee is a much better choice.

No way Ginsburg will retire while Trump is in office

This is only being pushed by Roger Stone and his butthoy Alex Jones. The judge isn't on the list so he's not being considered for anything. Fucking Alex.

I would cream my pants harder than the first time a girl rubbed my dick through my pants in high school.

Trump did say he has a list of 5 but just added another 2. There is nothing to suggest these extra 2 are from the original list.

Did your guitar playing pony tailed youth pastor with gauges tell you that?

Too old.
Requirements...
Man (not just male, no faggots or other wierdos)
Conservative constitutionalist
Christian with knowledge of the Old Testament
Married to respectful, submissive woman.
Under age 40 (for a nice loooong stay in office)

Attached: image.jpg (500x500, 63K)

You're right, she won't retire. She'll be dead by August.

>>infowars
As if they did not have quite a few good calls in the last year regarding upcoming GEOTUS decisions.

If doing meme candiates just go with Ron Paul for SCOTUS. he's easily got another 10 years in him. enough to END THE FED

Yes, 100%. Libertarian as fuck. Support it.

Fund it.

Shapiro is the poster child for sanctimonious hubris
Napolitano is too old
Neither are on the list
Slide thread
Sage

Rowdy Gowdy is a 40 year term
>digits confirm

Attached: 1530101562876.jpg (757x1024, 479K)

he belongs at the front of the lines into the ovens

>InfoWars

My faith...

Absolutely YAY.

Has Shapiro even ever run for office? Trump’s pick needs to have some public acceptance you know, he cannot put q literally who
Why are people seriously discussing Shapiro for SCOTUS? You guys are retarded. The fact America has a meme’d president doesn’t mean everything has to be a meme

Trump will pick a centrist to replace a centrist

GOT EM

Attached: p-diddy.jpg (800x500, 49K)

cant we get Jeff sessions?

Judge Judy. For the memes.

Which would be a good thing

Checked.

Nope he has openly stated he is going to the right as far as possible and in his rallies he has been making the case to his base that he can not make any compromises.

Small price to pay.

Dr. David Duke. Heads will explode.

Attached: napolitanoshit.jpg (900x585, 81K)

NAY. He's an open borders guy. No thanks.

Trump is not a white supremacist. Not even racist. Only a bit of xenophobe.

Source? Or do you mean the quote about saying "breaking up families is bad"? These are two separate things. This guy beats off to Personal Liberty for American citizens. There is basically no way in the world he believes American citizenship is like signing up for Facebook.

>listening to anything Alex Jones has to say about what’s going to happen

Attached: 80949EE2-DEF7-447F-A0FA-57CFABB496D1.jpg (331x412, 43K)

He is definitely a white supremacist but I maintain that this is not a bad thing. Should tall people apologize for being tall? He has said he is "a big believer in genetics" among many, many other things.

Being pro-white does not make you evil, and does not make you hate everyone else.

My only gripe is that he's old. He's 68 and will be in for 20 years tops. We need a passionate man under 40.

Nope, that's a neocon

digits confirm.
Trump needs to find a solid, constitution loving toddler.

Attached: 1530419212692.jpg (961x1024, 122K)

I say under 50, people under 40 shouldn't be allowed in politics.

Blowjob.
Andrews a cocksucker not fit for supreme court judge, get a delta on the double secret probation board

I disagree. by your mid 40s you're too well established in the cronyism of current politics. a 32 year old still has faith in his ideals and is fully well able to understand the constitution.

exactly my concern.

>Ben Shapiro

ben shitpiro

Attached: benshitpiro.png (900x900, 101K)

YAY
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY motherfucker.
Please. PLEASE.

Fake news. His name was never on the list.

She’s got 6.5 years to die.

>Italian
into the trash it goes

This
Facts don't care about your feelings
r/rekt

NAPO NAPO NAPO NAPO
youtube.com/watch?v=6TFeGkjN6Rc

trump must nominate a pro-choice justice or else america will look like mali in 20 years

Spics do not abort. It will be Brazil no matter what unless the tanks start rolling.

yeah but blacks do

Most pro-white people are all for genocide of mass deportation of legal citizens that are not white, so yeah, I would say it does mean you’re evil. Even if you personally don’t support that, the machine wants to move in that direction
And no, I don’t believe Trump gives a shit about race

hes 68 though, I mean he would be a great pick but arent we going for longevity?

Hes been spotted near the DC area, could Trump be picking him?

Attached: [email protected] (1060x1060, 179K)

TOO OLD
TOO UNHEALTHY

He's too old.

Napolitano would be a giant waste of a supreme court pick, we want someone who will be there 30 years.

I know this isn't true. Trump can't possibly be this based.

He's a kike.
Remember that all kikes are backstabbers.

Hundred percent yay

Will Trump invade Venezuela to fight communism and take oil?

Attached: Morales and Maduro.jpg (750x401, 36K)