What do Europeans think of American White Nationalism?

One would imagine they view it as a cope by mutts who are unable to reconcile the various European ethnicities in their diluted blood.
There is no historical concept of a pan-European “whiteness.”
There are Anglos, Irish, Germans, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italians, etc.
And even then, those identities are historically recent configurations. It can be broken down into Bavarians, Venetians, Burgundians, etc.

Is this accurate?

Attached: 93FF3123-020D-42B2-B043-AED742E6F978.jpg (771x510, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nt_3G8wnqRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whiter than you muhammad

15 seconds is all it takes to betray the white race

youtube.com/watch?v=nt_3G8wnqRQ

Attached: 3D30CABB-C480-43D2-81D8-6FB77760F700.jpg (1024x983, 120K)

I’m a Native American.

The white people are all on stolen land anyways. If you care about Syrian or Iranian of North Korean national integrity, whitey would fuck off back to Evrope.

so pepe is a victim of child sex trafficking now and his kidnapper wojack is a retarded hunter s thompson who drinks monster energy adrenochrome edition

kek

My mom is mostly German with a tad bit of Irish, some of her family is from Bern, Switzerland and their family name was Kuenzli.

na, you can fuck right back off to Siberia filthy ice age gookoloid

Attached: boomerblockbuster.png (626x414, 410K)

Probably as the normal way of doing things here since we aren't ethnically homogeneous and didn't develop organically like any European country.
Put them around spics and niggers for an extended time period and they'll realize how sane it is to want a genetically European country even if it isn't some purely monoethnic state.

I miss blockbuster. I remember when everyone wanted to be famous and a movie star. There was a modeling agency I went to when I was 11-12 where we would do try outs to see if we would get accepted by Nickelodeon and the like. It could have been a child trafficking ring though idk, but even if it wasn't if I got accepted into Nickelodeon I would have gotten diddled by Dan Schneider and the like if I wanted to be famous that is. My parents ended up not following through with it for some reason, maybe for financial reasons. They could have been just scammers, they were doing sign up auditions in a mall I went to and my mom signed me up.

White nationalism is about isolating themselves from dangerous and stinky non whites. You don't need some muh heritage to realize niggers and arabs and spics are going to cause problems around you. Not to mention kikes.

americans should declare their own white ethnicity already
so you stop with your ethnic confusion once and for all
consider this: african americans are much more cohesive because they dont know where theyre from. so they have their own identity "african american". white americans know their origins so they dont embrace a true white american identity
you shouldnt call yourselves european americans, but white americans

But what identity, what culture, are they supposed go rally around besides their skin color?
There is no coherent “white American” culture. There are dying etnic American mini-cultures, like Italian or Irish Americans, nut no unifying white culture.

Who cares, countries aren't built on cultures, that's a later emergent phenomena.
A nation is built around a group that shares a broad race and language.

the Faustian man can never forget haia ancestors and his heritage, though.
There lies the problem

But that’s false, culture is coterminous with language and shared genetics.

So you're admitting that there is a largely shared culture then inherent to whiteness, and that your earlier comment:
> There is no coherent “white American” culture.
Is wrong then?

No, I am saying there is no white American culture and no white American nation.
There never can be under liberalism, which disregards race.
The American “nation” is based on capitalist liberal democracy, and can therefore never foster a universal, organic, sustained culture

But yet you also state that culture is coterminous with language and shared genetics, so how can English-speaking white/European-descended-Americans not have a broadly overlapping and essentially de facto shared culture then?

Because they come from a hodgepodge of different cultures/ethnicities that they are still aware of.

It's so cringe worthy when anyone but especially shitskins make up a list of five countries "where they are from" its always one shithole and like four european/asian countries but they are a burnt brown color

Well, some American of Irish, German, etc. whatever descent may be aware of it, but they probably don't really care /that/ much, maybe they get weirdly attached to it like once a year at a festival or LARP as Irish on St. Patty's Day but overall white people here don't consider themselves Irish, German, French, English, etc., some guy descended of Irish people here knows he has more in common with a German descended American than somebody in Ireland.
Also, you're ignoring time in this equation and acting as if this is all a still image.
Nations and national identities can be formed and often are and it can happen quickly or gradually.