Jow Forums

Jow Forums

tl;dr should we be reclaiming old ethnic identities, move back to our land of genetic origin and be with people that our genetically similar to us.

Or embrace and try to create the culture we're in

______

I am a 5th generation from Scotland.
Luckily my family weren't racemixing mutts so I've retained mostly Scottish heritage and genes with the exception of a pure French great grandmother.

I live in Canada, but there is no cultural identity and although i'm otherwise happy, it's making me depressed.

I have a deep yearning to go back to Europe for cultural reasons.

Have any of you tards considered moving back to your origins.

Attached: Lessing (1834) Romantische Landschaft mit Klosteranlage.jpg (2560x1963, 1.37M)

They both suck. How about we create something new.

bump

If they weren't importing Muslims and Africans I'd be there asap. Also don't want to get arrested for saying the wrong thing.

if anything I have more Allegiance to America right now, and should be moving there, not Europe.

I can't say i'm proud to be Canadian with our shitlibs and hate speech laws

no, as an american i think we can create something great here honoring the ideals of our founding fathers. its possible for liberty to exist and be monocultural and pure

America is a lost cause to multiculturalism.

it's ideals were good but with the presence of all the minorities a monoculture is impossible

>German and English
>both cucked
RIP heritage.
I-I'm part Polish too, you think they'll let me in?

Stop searching for an identity. You don't forge one, you are one.

Makes me happy that i'm Polish. Got my citizenship a few weeks ago. Living in a post-nationalist shit hole is so depressing

Being a member of an ethnic group is an incredibly good feeling, Makes sense an American would spew this garbage.

You are LARPing. Get your shit together and stop daydreaming.

>dude we're all individuals forge your own path in life!!!

Only works for a very small number of people

Even less so when you live in some capitalist society where your genre of music defines you more as a human being than anything else

>Being a member of an ethnic group is an incredibly good feeling
This. I'm very proud of my Slavic roots
>You don't forge one, you are one.
The cope of this post. How's the mutt life?

We should embrace our old ethnic identities and stay right where we are, because our ancestors conquered and developed this clay. Other (non-European) cultures and peoples should be systematically exterminated by our governments.

Attached: 1524842144023.png (174x238, 50K)

Europe is fucked have been all over White flight only works for so long

>Extermination

No

Just the self-awareness of the greatness of your ancestors is enough

Wrong. Beaners must leave or, if they unwilling, forcibly removed.

You don't move somewhere that you weren't born in, and automatically become those people. All of this stupid LARPing and muh pride is making me fucking sick.

Forcibly removing people isn't the same as extermination

Why dont you just start killing them? Why do people always come here and talk about fantasies but never do anything? Zero initiative.

No but having immediate ancestors involved in that history give you a bigger stake in the future of that region you move into than some mutt 56%-er

We're full, fuck off.

Yes. But I'm mostly german and i'd rather not see my homeland become a third world shithole under the reign of Sultan Merkel

>You don't move somewhere that you weren't born in, and automatically become those people
Why the fuck not, idiot? My entire family is Croatian, my name is Croatian, I speak Croatian, and I love Croatia.
>All of this stupid LARPing and muh pride is making me fucking sick.
You're one salty mutt, aren't you? Just because you're a rootless shitskin doesn't mean the rest of us are

That's retarded. It must be sanctioned by God and country through a presidential activation of the national militia.

Attached: king_reinhard.gif (500x375, 954K)

Ok, then fucking move there already. Move to shitty Scotland and hang out with a bunch of commie faggots.

I'm not Scottish, I'm never going to live there. I'm Polish, I speak Polish, and I'm going to study there. Fuck this country.

Do it.

August 27 :)

Do what ya gotta do man, if shit here gets to bad i'm going to use muh ancestry and fuck off to europ.

The Aryan people forge culture everywhere they go. It's a result of acclimation to environment and being crafty. From Egyptians, Buddhism, the Vedic, paganism, Christians, to cowboys and technologic wizards. Exploring is in our blood and surviving is our past time.