Tfw you think s᠌᠌᠌᠌᠌᠌oy is a performance-enhancing drug

>tfw you think s᠌᠌᠌᠌᠌᠌oy is a performance-enhancing drug

Attached: antifa knocked out.webm (842x440, 2.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wWVZX7atSaA
youtu.be/QkO8Vn5p8aU
youtu.be/CyjQiB5MPEc
youtu.be/hW93CV6m-JU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1512787095845.jpg (1152x798, 481K)

Attached: soyboy suplex.webm (270x480, 2.9M)

Why do women show up to these things

Wherever men go women will follow

Thanks now i can go to bed and have sweet dreams

did that guy die and what happen to the guy that suplexed him?

The guy that got btfo WAS the dude who was trying to suplex the other dude

dead, never attempt to do a suplex if you don't know what you are doing. If he holds on and lands like that video you neck is snapped or if they fall on you, your ribs will break.

Best suplex video is of that Russian beating the tranny, knock them off balance, then swing around behind them fast.

His rigid legs suggest a serious brain trauma. Thats what dying people look like.

Onions Lesnar

It took 8 guys to carry him off

Attached: Kek.jpg (540x534, 67K)

Yep. Watch the pants.

That little fuck had a baton as well. I hope he never has the ability to wield another weapon again.

These people are so fucked when the shooting starts, I might have to carry different ammo to shoot these twigs with, M855 has a nasty habit of overpenetration and not fragmenting.

Attached: 1529477951850.jpg (711x735, 135K)

Really fucking satisfying. But I want to see some real tribal shit hopefully happen soon.

Like ripping some lefty heads off.

>Believes the basedboy meme

Attached: 719 (1).jpg (500x333, 26K)

It's weird too, almost every fight video you see online of a guy using a stick against someone just ends up getting his own weapon used against him or just owned.

best suplex is randleman vs emilienko

Attached: 1530420940569.jpg (514x350, 95K)

They said if I eat onions, my nuts will shrink, but if I eat onions, my nuts will shrink
wat do

Attached: 1525544908885.jpg (698x672, 23K)

I'm feeling silly about all the funs I bought now. My old Red Ryder BB gun would've been plenty.

>basedplex

Let's hope so

s-o-y plex

Why the fuck would you try a move like that if you have no idea what you're doing? Darwin in action.

Attached: 1521143841472.jpg (360x360, 17K)

he hit his head on the concrete going down hard, that's when the legs get rigid

>Government sponsored thread
Onions

This is unbelievably based

OP where is your video from please I enjoy watching libs get battered.

Thanks in advance

ANTIFA tranny getting BTFO by a pet that got free

Attached: 1518402526278.webm (480x480, 320K)

fucking kek, haven't seen this one. You can see his upper spine to 45 degrees backwards on the ground. Instant death. Darwin Award at its finest.

Does his shirt say "air force"? He did come down from pretty high there

True Airpower.

Portland, Oregon today. youtube.com/watch?v=wWVZX7atSaA

Did the tranny die? Looks like he got pretty fucked up with the curb stomp

It's from today in Portland, Oregon. It's a shitlib occupied city on America's west coast.

Some patriatards were having a prayer meeting and commies showed up to harass them

Hilarity ensued.

Blacks just can't resist that last soccer kick/head stomp.

glad i moved out of pdx iand nto my parents basement. atleast its safe and comfy here

jesus christ

How do I watch on I phone?

>the VIRGIN baton boy
>the CHAD one punch man

This gif always makes me sick regardless of context. The guy doing the suplex is a quadriplegic now. I'd rather be dead

I hope he doesn't have the ability to lift his arms ever again.

Kek all those faggots standing around just watching their friend get the shit stomped out of him. antifa has no allegiance, no loyalty, what a bunch of fucking cowards. They cry about blocing up and how collectivist they are but the second one starts getting rekt they all just stand there like scared sissies.

iswydt.jpg

They are there for emotional support at the hospital

Fuck. Look at how far the guys head is on his back. the crown of his head is between his shoulder blades.

>gets machete chopped
>Punches the soigoy
>he dies and it takes 8 men to pull him away

Attached: CA10D6EE-8773-43BC-97D9-5F122667140B.jpg (329x153, 21K)

Attached: BTFO1.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Portland compilation
youtu.be/QkO8Vn5p8aU

Attached: 1530238826995.jpg (551x591, 36K)

I wouldn't be surprised if that commie really did die.

Attached: BTFO.webm (1280x720, 2.52M)

Nonsense more violence.

That half their manpower, they need them to look at all intimidating.

hahaha first time i seen the slomo version. closing your eyes is not a defensive technique lulz

People that use melee weapons shorter than baseball bats, in the current year, are almost guaranteed to have no idea what the fuck they're doing. His friends probably told him to bring something to defend himself, so he googled "weapon" and got a baton. With no training, he goes in swinging, and loses to a guy running on instinct. Seriously, look at the baton guy in the webm. He lunges forward, realizes he's swinging way too far up, and corrects it by KNEELING.

All of this applies to anyone who brings a stick to a fight. They're clueless and overly confident due to a weapon making them feel like a big man.

It's hard to tell who is who in this since everyone is wearing dark clothes but did that antifa guy with the bat strike one of his own comrades?

one punch man

Attached: 1p.jpg (636x359, 86K)

bad dad

I wish there was another view because I bet he hit his head real hard on the pavement.

youtu.be/CyjQiB5MPEc

youtu.be/hW93CV6m-JU

Attached: Soy vs proudboy.jpg (481x489, 56K)

>The Irishman wondering what is alcohol

Attached: Capture.jpg (532x517, 73K)

DAAAAMN

Antifa women look like THAT? So long Nazis, I'm an AnCom now.

Attached: 2018-07-01 03_44_28-1530422062420.webm.png (159x444, 143K)

Nah

Broken jaw

The dude got jail for it, sadly

>sadly
He looks like a black spic, two birds with one stone.

I hope that guy lived, nah, no I don't

Portland is the most irrelevant place in America. All the sudden every bit of action happens there every few months. It's full of leftists but where the hell are the other people coming from? Oregon is retarded

Attached: Soy vs proudboy3jpg.jpg (630x424, 31K)

>"jesus will judge you!"
>kicks the shit out of a commie swine
and the lord was pleased that day

makes me laugh every time

>Jesus will judge you
>I will bring you to him

Comfy.

But you guys DO realize that libshits will just use this footsge as "Republicans are evil Nazi brownshirt" videos right?

You realize nobody cares about libshits, right? Majority of Americans support righteous violence.

It was women that brought their cuck slaves to do their bidding

looks like hes got a TWP shirt on, old video i guess

good, hail accelerationism

Please share tranny video

Leftist roasties throw objects from the back or act as a screen to try and keep the opposing side from further BTFOing faggots who get knocked back.

bro should've smacked the cunt too

Acceleration towards a future where more people join antifa thanks to their new and improved propaganda video in which you yourself play the main character?

haha that must have hurt him bad. He's probably dead now.

lol this is in little 5 points

He is not dead but cant move his limbs
t. Habbened in my city

He didn't get jail for it they released him dipshit. Learn how our riot police operate before you say stupid shit.

>Netherlands pretending they know more about our politics than we do

>that huge mishmash fucking mosh pit
how do they tell each other apart, there's no identifying uniforms, sounds like friendly fist hell

Pretty fucking sad man. One little misjudgement and become a cripple right at the start of your physical peak.

Dude must be wishing he did that night differently the rest of his cripple life

hi newfag

Virtue signaling. Women have to hunt for approval, and a group that recognizes you just for showing up means approval for little work.

Black Shirt isn't Antifa. On the left of screen he fights with Rainbow flags.

He later fights with White Shirt who is Antifa. You can see White Shirt fighting with Nazi flags in the BG.

lmao at skinny as newmale millenial antifa fucking faggots thinking they can go to war against working class people - people who actually use their bodies for a living. good they get the shit beat out of them

they are fucking delusional sick minded tools for the bougie elitist neo liberals who are are too fucking afraid to leave their houses

Darwin award
imagine even thinking of attempting a suplex, on concrete, when you're untrained and have never done it before

Well same goes for teenagers with mopeds and what not, he became an example such is life

>One little misjudgement
He made many, many decisions to lead up to that situation.

Actually you're right. Just because this one time it was caught on video doesn't mean it isn't happening all around us all the time.

And that's a good thing

What's his endgame Jow Forums?

Attached: image.jpg (1096x1223, 140K)

That guy is a fucking champ. Good presence of mind and wareness of his surroundings. Excellent sequence in punching then shoving the cuck to the ground, then backing off while secure the weapon to see if any more fags are coming at him. I was afraid he'd get greedy and keep pounding the guy on the ground making him vulnerable to getting swarmed by his cumrades.

10/10 wasn't his first group fight.

I also like how he immediately checks the riot grrl to his left to make sure she doesn't get any ideas.

I'll say it again this guy is an absolute champion.

hes laying some smack down on fucking 20 year old university students that probably never fought in their life

EZ PICKINS