Antifa knocked the fuck out. Portland, OR today

Antifa knocked the fuck out. Portland, OR today.

Fuck you antifa, you support the destruction of scientific progress, slavery of south americans and the genocide of europeans. Here you got a taste of what this feels like in return.

Attached: ktfo.wmv.webm (854x480, 2.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eQLXYu6plhg
mobile.twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1013260087400394754
archive.is/nH9vV
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
youtu.be/QkO8Vn5p8aU
nebotools.com/p/BAT-Light/549
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1514409066079.jpg (1152x798, 481K)

tinfoil shit

Attached: knockout_slow2.gif (600x338, 3.32M)

when confronted with actual men, their women will gradually leave them for power right-wing guys with jobs

Indeedilidoo.

Attached: 2018-06-30 18-07-13.flv.webm (1280x720, 2.28M)

christ, how many gnu threads we gonna have?

Attached: 1530420940569.jpg (514x350, 95K)

POW! RIGHT IN THE KISSA

Real bread
Please link to previous in all OP's

Attached: joinordiee.jpg (1280x923, 287K)

How come no one punched that skinny face tat whore talking shit. Women who get that close to fighting deserve to be hit.

Surely there is plenty of footage of antifa getting knocked out over the years to make a decent compilation.

Picflooding Euroflaggot will be on his way, let's get him reported lads.

>fighting the useful idiots instead of the jews themselves

You're doing it wrong

This thread isn't getting spammed by that fag with the euro flag

88 dubz titled Furrie Reich, that thread was meant to be.

Sage this thread and stoo bumping

Fucking kek

No matter how bad your life may be, at least you didn't get knocked out in front of the world and turned into a meme

Because this thread isnt meming into reality a platoon of toon furries btfo'ing antifa in street battles

Attached: EE2E1763-D3C7-497B-919B-98318C49166D.gif (332x215, 1.99M)

No one like flurries you faggot

we can do both

well the other thread turned ultra-gay

No, It's probably getting close to his bedtime, and he's probably waiting for his warm milk and tendies from mommy. Let the little one tucker himself out.

>That dumb bitch still running her mouth after commie dude gets knocked the fuck out.

youtube.com/watch?v=eQLXYu6plhg

Attached: bitch punch.gif (292x292, 1.96M)

HAHAH I've been waiting so long for those basedboy faggots to get knocked the hell out

Can't wait to watch the incels sperg out at the next unite the right. Even if its a false flag your optics are fucked.

Basedboy*

Checked and wrekt.

>have a range advantage with a baton
>still allow someone to deliver a haymaker square on the jaw
This is the "militant left". Hahahaha

The "mushy left."

He knocked him out cold and only had about half the power he could garner because he stopped him momentum. Absolute State of these ANTIFA faggots

its been two years since they last did this shit. You'd think by now they would have at least done a few minutes of training by now.

No but they are more fascist than Jow Forums and cringier than antifa, lets use that. The optics would demoralize antifa utterly.

He's auto-dumping c:\shit_memes with a pass. Pass bans stick.

No

Furry shock troops will BTFO Antifa. Some cuck in the other thread is derailing it, spread the word!

Wrong. They all need to go.
Its too bad he didnt crack the chicks head open too, but i guess i wouldnt want him to go to jail.

Fuck orf Australia has given us zero happenings faggot. The only shit we get from you losers is a guy knocking out a kangaroo. So fuck off until your opinion matters.

>it's afraid

Antifa relies on being edgy to recruit more dumb richkids, imagine furries confronting antifa in violent street battles, it would utterly destroy antifa as a movement. Not just in the US, in Europe too.

Antifa supports child sex slavery

That roo was a communist.

The thing is they don't need to be real furries. Hudge chads like the golden one should just buy a fursuit and go to rallies in them. Every rally Hudge dudes and Based Black men wearing fursuits. We can have our rally in peace and not be attacked because CNN will have to show footage of either thugs in black attacking a furry, or thugs in black being owned by furries. The left has lost all sense of humor. It will be hilarious and we will win.

Attached: peacewasneveranoption.jpg (749x774, 53K)

fuck that thread some euromemeflag faggot is spamming the thread with nonsense

Attached: bml.gif (442x320, 978K)

Fuck yea Portland :,)

mobile.twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1013260087400394754

Guess he held back cause he didn't want to kill him.

Attached: antifaneedseducation.wmv.webm (854x480, 2.32M)

Proud of our Portland Patriots!

A number of the organizations that were at UTR are quite aware that the repeat is nothing but a trap, and will not be attending for exactly that reason.

fucking kek

>furries
>fascist
What went wrong with you fag?

Knock'd out by the same dude twice, when will zoomers learn?

Attached: zoomer.png (348x330, 34K)

That crash test dummy waved his +4 magic baton of sorting things which seemed to have run out of Magika and didn't sort anything. 'Well I never' He thought as he wondered what was going to happen next, and stared at the large incoming fist with the best s-oy gape he could manage.
Classic ANTIFA. What an utterly pathetic performance of the art of getting yourself twatted in public.
And what for?
Well we all know that free speech is Nazi speech. We can hit people with hammers and shit for doing free speech. Because borders and Mexican babies in dog carriers and shit'n'stuff.

Attached: IMG_5230.jpg (1024x640, 103K)

>(((alt-kike))) mossad stooges
>important
Go circle-jerk about how you win optics with fake events more, faggot.

man I can't wait for the rest of the camera angles to be uploaded

The guy saved the poor fags life, only half cocked to the jaw.

Other thread was getting slid because of furries. lolwut

Attached: angryfurry.jpg (516x446, 37K)

>When the Wizard runs out of spells
Remember, you can't run out of sword/fist

They are not sending their best

Attached: GASSEDANTIFA.webm (1280x720, 1.56M)

Attached: shittymeymey.png (470x2812, 2.38M)

They talk about the need for training MMA and working out in r/anarchism and wherever a lot these days but the reality is, I've trained at an MMA gym and a really great BJJ gym and most the guys there are normie conservative/libertarian who listen to Joe Rogan and dont sympathize with the left whatsoever. Some of the guys, of course, are outright shitlords. It's almost not political; real men respect other men, not these freak soibois and weirdly hostile antifa faggots. The ewige normie will always root for the guy with the American flag bandanna and the left doesn't have any real tough men. They've got some street kids who chain smoke cigarettes and are willing to fight but they will lose. Always.

What are some good legal baton substitutes?

Attached: 1530411056526.jpg (850x400, 52K)

Hitting his head on the street probably did more damage.

Attached: 1513413446612.jpg (884x803, 95K)

Barons are legal what are you talking about

Not to carry

you guys have to assume it's only a matter of time until a mass causality event takes place at one of these demonstrations

>Boo Hoo. We ran away behind the policemen because we are such woofy tuffies.
>Free speech is nartsie speech.
>I'm BJ Blurtowitz from Wolfenstuff. >Watch it nartsies.

Attached: IMG_4800.jpg (908x716, 101K)

archive.is/nH9vV
I have archived the last thread, it also links to the two previous for a really good rundown on the whole saga. Remember; Romulus and Remus were raised by a furry.

Attached: 1530332318405.png (1024x680, 1.34M)

If you strike someone with a baton you will get assault with a deadly weapon (NF) charges.

Furries riding /mlp/ into battle would be horrifying.
CHARGE!

Two fists. A weapon throws you off balance

I wish the police would have just rounded them up and stuck them all in jail. Dude who threw the chair and the one who almost threw it before getting sprayed by the skunk should have serious charges filed against them.

were antifa completely humiliated today?

why am I seeing this movie everywhere recently

that guy will go to prison for 6yrs in portland cause he knocked the guy out even though self defence
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

Operatio furrie is the ultimate psy-op

Attached: furries2.jpg (2000x1000, 416K)

kek, underrated

>the level of personal irresponsibility indicated by that trash can
Sad! Many such cases.

Yup, the hit was like 1/3rd of maximum force and still a knockout. Incredible skills.

Wheres this but with sound? I want to hear the hollow ring of the aluminum.

Attached: 124264652.jpg (1932x2576, 354K)

Love to see Antifa get destroyed

Yes they were, Aussiefriend.

Doubtful.

thats literlly why they should tear the mask off and have some one run up and take a picture so the meme can be connection to a face to an ID and the next ones wont want to be shamed before the nation

youtu.be/QkO8Vn5p8aU

what's the point of these skirmishes?
just a little show of force that we're not going to let antifa destroy our country?
it seems like there will be no compromises and it will only escalate

You put more effort into this than I put into the webm shit. I just don't understand japanese.

Checked
Kent State incoming.

Furries are fash as fuck

Attached: 1530422917199.jpg (800x531, 136K)

Nope, video evidence is clear.

>PING
This.

>barons are legal
I don’t care how low in nobility they are, those crooked tooth tea suckers can stay on their muslim island enclave.

Attached: 40266DAA-5B52-4946-A165-2AC731AECE78.jpg (394x374, 66K)

Nice. I love seeing these fags being knocked out.

light as a feather stiff as a board

>that fucking windup
Kek

Attached: Popeye13.jpg (392x400, 27K)

Furries are degenerates of the most repulsive kind. Fascism is in polar opposition to degeneracy. So, no, they aren't. Kill yourself, furrynigger.

Good hit! Thought he was some hot shit with his little baton but didn't even know how to use it. Glad he got his face smashed.

nebotools.com/p/BAT-Light/549
Thinking about getting one. Never illegal to carry a flashlight

you can't see his glasses go flying off his head as clearly in this one, which is one of the best parts

He get knocked out by a black guy?? Fucking LOL ..... Thanks President Trump :)

Nice to see some shit out of Portland , can't wait to see how it escalates!!

As many as needed until MAXIMUM SATISFACTION has been obtained.