Owns guns to resist against muh tyrannical government

>owns guns to resist against muh tyrannical government
>government has tanks, bombs, and drones

Please tell me gun owners don't actually think they'd stand a chance against the full force of the government/military. This is why we're the laughing stock of the rest of the world. We have daily mass shootings so some dumb rednecks can fight back against some tyrannical government that has never happened.

Can conservatives really be this delusional?

Attached: 1529638532150.png (913x790, 116K)

How did the federal government manage to lose to a bunch of dumbass farmers and herders in afghanistan, syia, and vietnam then?

The US has also resorted to chemical bombings in syria and vietnam as well, but they still were beaten, even with their modern technology, so why could the same not happen here?

Do you really think they'd lose on their own home turf? I don't think so.

Also, Vietnam happened a long time ago so its hardly relevant now.

Then why shouldn't I be allowed to own a tank?

Someone just post the jap screencap to destroy this braindead liberal fucktard

If they were incapable of winning wars against farmers and sand niggers in vietnam and the middle east who were and still are using cold war era tech, how would they win a war in the US?

Vietnam is very significant, because it denonstrated how three world powers (US, France, and UK) could be destroyed by a group of farmers armed with nothing but cold war and WW2 era tech and an unstoppable determination.

This is OUR home turf, not that of some grunt deployed from across the country.

Attached: 1511061075387.jpg (1920x1200, 774K)

Guns are to kill families of the soldiers. Next.

sage

>Implying that the U.S government can kill armed citizens

They couldn't even win Vietnam XD

Attached: 1527485883623.jpg (720x510, 68K)

sage and move on

Attached: womp.png (872x886, 220K)

This.
Hypothetically speaking, when a civil war breaks out I guarantee governments like Russia would give the rebellion some advanced military weapons so fucking quickly.
Not to mention but there are Arsenal’s all around the US which are so unguarded, hypothetically speaking

I need you to understand something right now. The military is not on your side. In fact the mention of civil war 2.0 gives us a fucking hardon thinking about killing communists across our country.
Secondly, you don't fight tanks with shotguns. You kill the fuel truck driver and set the truck on fire. There is more, but 20,000,000 veterans living among you will guide you though this in the future.
The left is truly fucked if they insist on pushing communism. There is nobody coming to fight for them or save them.

I am pretty sure china has some spare weapons systems they want actual testing of vs. actual american hardware.

Saved.

Are we doing this thread again?

Nah. Let's make it a cat thread

Attached: image.jpg (867x900, 68K)

Attached: 8CE27CD7-75C7-4FC5-BA03-74EE78C37A4F.jpg (765x748, 99K)

Iraq war. Study it nigger.

you should be

Attached: 1529673553289.jpg (399x351, 67K)

>vietnam

Attached: 1511009975727.gif (500x367, 1.53M)

TIL: B-1s can kick in doors and hold street corners.

vietnam and afghanistan

Attached: D666DC57-2936-472B-AD67-99930CD73851.jpg (370x699, 19K)

First of all civilians in the us can own anti tank guns and artillery legally. Second of all Americans have numbers compared to the military.

test

What’s with all the shit-tier threads on Jow Forums recently?

>do you really think they'd lose on their home turf
>implying we aren't on our home turf
>thinking the military will turn against the citizens
imagine being this delusional

A tank can't knock down your door at 3 AM you dumb fuck.

>vietnam happened long time ago hardly relevant.
Typical snowflake.

>vietchinks beat superpower in jungle with a fraction of the power

Wow a Canadian who isn’t gay

Attached: 91515CB6-D6FC-4F7E-9BC7-575FEE80C8EF.jpg (736x552, 63K)

are dog ok

Attached: 1530173807090.jpg (500x667, 39K)

actually the second amendment originally protected not only homeowners with a percussion rifle but also merchant ships carrying cannon to protect against not only pirates but salty britfags.
Legally and honestly morally am Americans can arm themselves at any level they feel appropriate with minimal government interference.

Attached: 1530255859446.gif (200x270, 565K)

not sure if low quality bait or actual dumb liberal asking the same question Jow Forums has answered over a thousand times before

I don't own guns to shoot the government.
I own guns to shoot communist rats like antifa.
Antifa doesn't have tanks, bombs, drones, or even guns for that .

Attached: F9A4E651-2BDB-418B-8CD3-7D8F79CC5630.jpg (720x662, 55K)

OP thinks the Bill Maher show is real life

Attached: 1530242037889.jpg (200x200, 9K)

>look mom i posted it again!

Attached: image.jpg (564x845, 49K)

can concern troll posting be this obvious?

Of course!

Attached: image.png (514x401, 272K)

>government has tanks, bombs, and drones
So do citizens, but the tax on destructive devices are annoying.

Attached: IMG_5248.jpg (180x119, 9K)

Amerilards have this perspective that owning guns will make them resist government tyranny, but all it takes is the government labeling you as a hostile domestic terrorist to turn the people against you. This has happened literally hundreds of times in American history, in fact, the very first time it happened, the Whiskey Rebellion, when farmers wanted to grow corn for whiskey without being taxed unfairly, almost the EXACT same thing they fought against the British for, WASHINGTON HIMSELF put down the rebellion within a couple weeks and killed those Americans, who were armed with muskets. Some of them were even veterans of the Revolutionary War.

You seriously underestimate just how fucking stupid your population is, Amerifats, and how easy they can be convinced that you owning a gun and forming a militia makes you a domestic terrorist. Kek.

Attached: HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEvS1pkM2RVVVk1aFRFSS9naXBoeS5naWYlog.gif (320x215, 1.95M)

Prove you're not JIDF behind a US vpn, kike

>Please tell me gun owners don't actually think they'd stand a chance against the full force of the government/military.

Sand niggers are doing alright in the Middle East, they've been holding their own. And niggers in Africa have been holding back the UN. All armed with sub-standard AK's with shot ammunition and supplies, yet are doing alright against the force they're facing. Yet a dumbass over the internet like you seem to think otherwise. Is your IQ low or something?