Why do serbians and albanians hate each other since ever

Why do serbians and albanians hate each other since ever

Attached: stock-photo-albania-flag-with-serbia-flag-d-rendering-435018925.jpg (1500x1000, 434K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonibler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_theft_in_Kosovo
liveleak.com/view?i=f17_1381832138
telegraf.rs/vesti/653464-nema-zaborava-godisnjica-pogibije-milice-rakic
archive.is/F6YA1),
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_Boulevard
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> Why does everybody hate Albanians

not everybody hates albanians

I guess because they let Austria Hungary invade without resistance and genocide the remaining Serbs

i have heard that serbs like to genocide albanians too

serbs are gay

gtfo of italy albanian dog

idiot

This is Balkan, we hate everyone here.

t. tonibler
>inb4 Serb propaganda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonibler
kek

it has been a fucked up place for centuries,

>Kidnaps you,
>Steal your organs
>Throw you back out on the street.

no everybody hates the Serbian menace :D

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_theft_in_Kosovo

Based and red pilled.

Because we are puppets in a puppet show. Amd we have nothing else to do.

so albanians don't really hate serbians and otherwise

I do hate them, with all my being.
And trust me, since I'm in the nationalist circles:
There are people over here that are training day by day week by week, just waiting for the shit to inevitably destabilize again so they can go down there and turn the land red. We are gonna be bathing in blood. For every child and every church they destroyed.

liveleak.com/view?i=f17_1381832138
telegraf.rs/vesti/653464-nema-zaborava-godisnjica-pogibije-milice-rakic

Also albanian tribes were ambushing the retreating serbians.

Thread/
Americans are mean but at least they hate albo guts usually on a universal level besides zerg diaspora and Bosnian diaspora.

Attached: 1510747139979.png (500x375, 396K)

i only see one church being demolished

Edgelord. Try having a war with Russia. That'll make you a real man.

Attached: b871cc1c5c7ca1c087ffabe78cb9fbde.png (1020x315, 44K)

google 4 more church burning

Attached: kosovo-map-of-destroyed-churches-1.jpg (1209x1390, 521K)

I just stated the facts and stated my prognosis
As for Ukraine vs Russia, I don't give a fuck

The way you could kill the Kosovo problem fast would be getting Macedonia to reunite with central Serbia as south Serbia, then Gorani to secede from Kosovo, and Kosovo would be completely surrounded on here sides by 'greater serbia'. I don't think they would last too long in that scenario.

Three*

can you give me the rough likelihood without LARPs (not saying you're are a LARPer) that another serious armed conflict with one of your neighbours occurs in the next 10-15 years?

Glowing CIA nigger shitposting while in Ukraine.

>Why do serbians and albanians hate each other since ever

Because Albanians are Turkish rape babies who are majority filthy mudslimes.

The most likely scenario, I guess:
Democrats get to power in America, start confiscating guns. Americans revolt (31% of Americans think there will be a civil war soon archive.is/F6YA1), so the soldiers at Bondsteel get pulled to America to help. That's the moment all Serbs with any integrity will take their weapons and go down there.

Another scenario: Ultranationalists win the election, further tensions somehow rise (not that hard here) and bam, war.

Conclusion: Quite unpredictable, but hey, this is balkans and in the 20th century Serbia fought a war every 16.666 years on average.

Do Serbs like anyone?

Russia

Albanians hate Serbs too but are a lot more compromising if they have to. For example: a Serb and an Albanian decide to rob a bank = best duo ever. An Albanian and a Serb meet each other outside = one of them either dies or ends up in a coma.

Only Serb ultranationalists live in some alternate reality where they aren't getting fucked by global super powers and think their country is actually relevant beyond being a satellite state for Russians/Turks. See
In reality things are more different than on Jow Forums.

Why does it matter? They are both subhumans

Because Serbs, in their arrogance, think they are slavs but in reality they are just illiro-dacians. 20% of their blood is slavic (male side) but everything else is from balkans.
"We are Serbs, everything is derived from us "- bullshit. Real Serbs were 100% slavs not iliro-thracians therefore your "right" to proclaim other nations as derived is nullified as long as you call your self slavs instead of native dinarics.

Attached: oy vey sehr gut model fur Merkelistan.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Why would Serbia want another war? The west already fucked up their international image so hard that it was a pariah state for years and is still the poorest country in Europe besides Moldova and analboshita.
Gucci is slowly recovering your country with fdi and Chinese buying dead companies, I think you should just negotiate splitting off north Kosovo and funding Kosovo Serbs to have children in Kosovo and shift the demographics back in your favor.

A bit off topic, but ideally, we Serbs shouldn't fight war for another 200 years, because we had 6 wars in the 20th century. That took a great toll on our racial quality, as the racially best (courageous, willing to put the fatherland before themselves etc.) died in the wars and only faggots and degenerates that avoided/got out of the military stayed back and survived, repeat 6 times. We need some time to repair our racial stock.

I'm aware that we are just a satellite, but that's kind not the point since the whole balkans is one giant battleground of satellites (strategic importance of the balkans, a crossroad between west, east, north and south). We will never have peace, because no power one will be allowed to get too powerful down here, because that gives too much power to some bigger country that's the master of the country.

It just has to be

Attached: bait.jpg (680x649, 82K)

Yeah. You caught me.

Attached: Eggman_Artwork.jpg (1280x1600, 121K)

Gucci=Vucic

Well that may be what's best for us, but it doesn't matter, because we as a race are very stubborn and emotional. We will either get the whole of Kosovo back or die trying. Our traitorous politicians will probably sell Kosovo away soon, I hope for massive riots and a revolt.

>. • ° ' ° • · . . · •:you can't prove that's you though
I just did nigger

>Real Serbs were 100% slavs
False. Nobody can know for sure.
Especially with the volatile nature of the area they (supposedly) lived in. Horde migrations and what not.
No one was 100% anything since forever.

>We will never have peace, because no power one will be allowed to get too powerful down here, because that gives too much power to some bigger country that's the master of the country.
It's like there was a slight chance for peace in the balkans and somebody fucked it up because muh nationalismsms sponsored by someone somewhere...

We are destined for war but I think you realise that things are very different. You will end up give us Kosovo and it hurts.

>First scenario
First off, interesting but you know that could very well go reverse ways too. It's not the 90s anymore so many right wing Americans (Americans with any integrity) are obviously obsessed with Eastern Europe similarily to the Democucks and Scandanavia but like if some Americans were willing to go and join up with Kurds, I could see some fighting for Serbia. That would be glorious t.b.h.

only amermutts who claim to be 10% serbian would go there

Throwing the shitposting aside, the truth is, since Serbian and Albanian politicians have nothing to give to their people (in the terms of wages, jobs etc) they need to sell them something - and that something is nationalism. Both Albanian and Serbian politicians act like they are enemies or intimidated by one another, but in truth they call each other on the phone and talk about next moves on how to make more artificial tensions in order to stay in power. They know morons (people) are stupid and will read their newspapers, watch their TV and therefore get triggered by nationalism they caused artificially and in accordance with other side.

are you a real catalonian or just a memeflag user?

Everyone hate albanians you dumb beaner.

retards like you are not everyone

>Albania - former Ottoman Turk mudslimes
>Serbia - slavs who need sea access

Greater Serbia when?

we should all be talking about how we should btfo you today seeing as how you're going to elect that faggot

because serbia hate everything non serbian.
albania is a country with lost identity and dont really hate no one except albania

>if you dont hate 1 albanian, you dont even know albanians

its that simple cabron

Meh I don't hate Serbs.

When my dad died there were Serb friends at his funeral, they're generally good people on a personal level.

Under Hoxha, countless albanians fled their own glorious nation which they pretend to be so proud of, and were allowed by Tito to replace the Serbian population in Kosovo. Some decades later Serbian churches were burning in Kosovo, where they defined their national identity in a sort of alamo situation vs the turks in 1389. Albanians want to erase Serbs and their history, Serbs want to live, that's the core of the conflict.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_Boulevard

i wonder why anyone would hate albanians desu ;)))))))))

they're balkanite trash. they don't need a reason.

NOBODY CARES!

Because Serbians make their Vegetable Caviar from Red Peppers and Eggplant and Albanians make theirs from red peppers and tomatoes

I always love when balkan hate comes from the diaspora-fags.

Greeks in Canada, Serbs in New Zealand, Albanians in France, etc.

Face it, the future of the balkans are summer homes at best, what are you fighting about.

hey

Careful now. This post will dismantle the tatar meme.