I have been laid of of work and I'm having trouble finding new work. Please help me...

I have been laid of of work and I'm having trouble finding new work. Please help me. I'm am 5 days away from my electric getting cut off, and because I am spending the money feeding my family.. I am hopefully slated to get a job in the next two weeks, but I need to get by. Any amount will help. I will link my paypal, and crypto links, (apparently it's an easy way to transfer money). I would be most grateful. I will provide pictures as needed.
Paypal: [email protected]
BTC: 38Vgoov919ekRxVMJWotGrjVt3ujQWgmV7
ETH: 0x77f32B0E3F86712f374933295f0370c100DC12C7
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

Attached: mybank.png (1084x1042, 88K)

I'm a former Paramedic that got downsized with budget cuts

Attached: coinbase.png (1871x1042, 73K)

ask a church you fuck

Unemployment rate is like 3%.

I see fucking ex-cons getting cushy jobs. How are you such a fucking retard that ex-cons are landing 45k gigs and you're begging for cash on Jow Forums?

Attached: 20180630_235444.jpg (4032x2268, 2.21M)

> paramedic
> can't find work

You a fucking lie senpai.

uber is a really fast way to get money. not exactly profitable but you can get paid within days of approval. (probably monday)

'no'

I'm a paramedic in a rural county. Low wage jobs wont hire me because I'm "overqualified" and right now I'm concerned about utilities and feeding my family. getting paid from a minimum wage job wont save my gas and electric and groceries

Attached: proom.jpg (4032x2268, 2.75M)

Not lying

Attached: 20180701_011132.jpg (4032x2268, 3.05M)

Attached: 20180701_014130.jpg (4032x2268, 1.97M)

Dick or GTFO

Start sucking dick OP. For your family.

I honestly feel bad for you but going on Jow Forums to beg for money isn't going to work. Can't you take out a loan or something?

You sound like a typical white boy always blaming the system. Protip shit lord: learn Spanish, accept LQBTQ+PoC Allies and help the rest of us down white patriarchal system that has been oppressing even you but especially our women+PoC+LQBTQ+allies.

Join the movement or die a loser, your choice buck.

Not without income. I can't get paid from a new job for a few weeks. You have to start, then wait for your paycheck

Please help. Any amount counts

What items have you sold so far? What items have you cut out since you got news of your unemployment?

Do you have a tv?
Do you own firearms? If so have you sold any ammo on armslist? If you own more than one, which one do you not need at the moment.
Sounds like you havent exhausted all the possibilities to make some quick money before you started begging. Try harder

I've sold both our tablets, two of our TVs (guest room and office) and kept our living room. I've sold our wireless phone chargers, and a couple bookcases

then start looking for jobs in a place where their are actual jobs retard

Guest room and office lol.

>has kids
>$0.00 in Savings

yeah, how much of it did you spend on weed, take out, alcohol, movies, video games, etc over the past 10 years?

zero sympathy.

t. father of three kids

*there

I don't have much but there was once a guy on Jow Forums who said he was feeling generous and asked for everyone's bitcoin address. I was the only one who gave him that and he send me around 8$. I don't even know how to use bitcoin.

I hope this money can buy one meal for you in the USA and I hope you are not lying to people because karma will get you for sure. It's a bad move if you are doing that.

>not living in a city
This is what happens.

Did you get it?

Pull up your bootstraps and look them right in the eyes.

>buying tablets and multiple tvs on a minimum wage salary
no one except niggers is that stupid to do something like that

And shake hands firmly haha

offers helpful advice
calls you loser

McDonalds is always hiring people everyone hates working there and quits within a week.

Ask a church. They're usually kind enough to feed you a while, and give you some pointers. Please never come to Jow Forums for any real help. Kindly fuck off.

get a job, nigger

You could go to a Sikh Gurudwara for food or a nearby Hare Krishna Temple on Sundays. They won't force you to convert or even ask if you are interested in listening to them. Search them on google maps.

>Final Balance: 0.00112348 BTC
somebody actually gibsed

get a bestbuy or walmart credit card. lie on the income, they wont check so long as its reasonable.. and if you have w2s from last year, youll be fine. use the bestbuy card to buy games then return them to walmart or target without a reciept.. buy 3 games at $60 and you get no interest for 6 months. that or some best buys have prepaid visas you can buy up to $200.

t. studying for the bar exam and dead fucking broke

Im not in a position to help you but i hope things turn out good for you OP

ask the Lord for help user, unironically mean this
>bait, bullshit, and emotional appeal earns you nothing here

You can sell one kid to Comet Pizza and get enough money to support the other two for a really long time.

This

This. Sikhs are very charitable and you’ll be able to eat there until you get yourself back on your feet. Surely you could get a paramedic job somewhere further afield? It seems like a sort after job. Maybe start up a go fund me

>rural county
there's your problem
You gotta go where the money circulates.
Open craigslist to nearest urban center. Apply for everything. When you get the job live out of car until you can move your family near work. Next time have a church support group. That's what they're for.

>having a family
>2018

Lmaoing

It was me. But how did you know the amount an account has? Is there some way to check that? Since you have a Canadian flag you are obviously not OP.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-01-11-57-36-657_com.samourai.wallet.png (1080x1920, 87K)

I dont have a car my take home car was an EMS car

>Activity rate males 25-54 at record lows.
>Unemployment below 5%

Someone is lying.

Hey mate, how much is your electric bill?
Also, I really hope you're telling the truth, because cheating and stealing are mortal sins both.

how can you live in a rural area without a car? you literally have to move to the city, hitchhike or do whatever it takes to get there, and send money back home to your kids until you can get them there

B&E if you've got a solid fence.

Or hit a trap house. Lots of cash and no one is going to call it in.

Use a block explorer like blockchain.info

Thid

Post 23andme or ancestry and I'll send you an ether or two.

Please help guys. I'm at a lost for anything. Finding a new job even though it won't be a paramedic willl take a couple weeks at least to get a check. and unemployment takes weeks

see

What state are you in and churches will probably help you out. Mine here has free food stored for those who need it. Tomorrow is also Sunday so if you are really desparate grab the money out the gibs basket from multiple churches at 6,8,10am then noon.

6.67 should at least get you some apples or bananas or some shit at a market. What's the population of your place? Under 1k, 1-5k, 5-25k, 25k+?

I'm a former Nigerian Prince. I have been laid of of the royal palace and I'm having trouble finding a new county to be a prince of. Please help me. I'm am 5 days away from my email getting cut off, and because I am spending the money feeding my family.. I am hopefully slated to get a new country in the next two weeks, but I need to get by. Any amount will help. I will link my paypal, and crypto links, (apparently it's an easy way to transfer money). I would be most grateful. I will provide pictures as needed.

Yoiurs sincerely
Alberto Barbosa

HELP OUR WHITE BROTHER THIS IS THE POINT OF THE ETHNOSTATE. He's clearly not a nigger trying to raise his kids obv has skills for labor. Sadly time is working against him atm but we can help!

Attached: 1522622285420.jpg (799x800, 185K)

>this thread made it passed 50 posts
Jow Forums is dead
I'm out

you're on every board kill yourself faggit and let 2 gays adopt your child

fuck off nigger.
most these kids have autism and make less than a grand a year and you're gonna shake them down cause you're living the life they wish they could?
kys.

this thread is in Jow Forums too.
sage.

we dont donate to random people because we dont know if your one of us or just some jackass pretending to be one of us and steal money.
actually, if you were one of us then you would know not to be begging here, so you are not one of us and have no business even being on this site.
get a job you fucking bum

holy shit

$186

Idk what that is

I promise I am telling the truth

you're either a pajeet scammer
or a genetic waste of life if you have no friends or family or community to turn to

please ban this absolute faggot

Unemployment sign up First!!! Church will help with food and job connections.

I dont believe you and you arent getting cash not knowing you.
Also, you better not fucking smoke, drink, or do drugs!

How this thread hasn’t been deleted is astounding. Fuck it someone throw him some cash I’m probably worse off than he is but whatever.

Well, if user gives us anecdotal evidence who am I, as anonymous, to argue?

Unemployment takes time, so does receiving a paycheck ffrom a new job

B E W A R E
This is in fact a well known pajeet scammer. He has been posting this shit on here for literally YEARS
DO NOT SEND HIM ANY MONEY

HE IS A FAKE

Attached: 1488.jpg (768x1024, 106K)

This honestly OP. I know someone who had their electric bill paid for by a church they can write it off and shit.

Don't even waste your time this is a well known scammer.

Attached: 14.jpg (768x1024, 143K)

Chuch attend! Sunday, and talk to paster and or his assistants and they will help you if your not a smuck! Leave us alone here.

>literal retard

Well, glad I asked.

You’re a good guy. I’m not very religious but god bless you.

Checked the archives, and there aren't any bitcoin addresses or paypal accounts like this anywhere posted.

Sorry but I have not been posting this for "years". I just posted this betgging for help.; I have to go to sleep now. Please help me and my family.

Check the pictures. They are always the same.
I think this "scam" might be in an online guide book or something.

Attached: 8.jpg (1024x680, 76K)

How is this not deleted? The (((SoS))) moderators are usually sure to corner the market on free shekels.

If you're trying to seem like an insincere pajeet newfag scammer, you're doing a great job

>I've sold both our tablets, two of our TVs (guest room and office) and kept our living room. I've sold our wireless phone chargers, and a couple bookcases
youve been needlessly spending dude; 2 tv's? a guest room? an office? Why did you buy things you didnt need? Were you offered a loan?

I checked, and none of them i could find online.

Go back to pleddit you boomer retard.

EMT's are low wage GED/HS type of jobs. No clue how this dude even if true even was able to support a family plus utilities. They make like 13-20 an hour down here in Florida at best.

FWIW six kiddos and no debt. Know what it costs.