ANTIFAGS BTFO

OH NO NO NO PFFFFFFFF

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

neatclip.com/clip/ner912me6

Attached: b230ca254087ab6ef1d950d99763276d--craig-ferguson-pies.jpg (536x448, 31K)

Attached: Luaghing Cage.webm (1280x544, 2.85M)

Prefer the silent version, so we don't have to listen to that faggot screaming about anger.

Heem sleepy

OHHHH THAT'S IT STOP THE FIGHT

Attached: 1525681354917.jpg (1125x1114, 102K)

Self defense but he's going to need some legal help...

Attached: Dg_ItPfUEAEQ6fT.jpg (1199x800, 175K)

fucking pigs. remember this guys police are not your friends they hate patriots and anti fa and wont hesitate to lock up either of you

He's fine. Riot police detain first ask questions later. There are multiple angles of the incident.

what a fucking disgrace. Police are absolute scum. I hope he gets the best legal help possible. If he can't afford it, he should start a Crowdfunder.

His name is Ethan Nordean. Based fellow

Anyone who goes to these stupid shitfests is just asking to get arrested anyways, it's an assumed risk.

If he were truly smart he'd just wear Antifa gear and then clock them all in the head with a ballpeen hammer when their backs are turned.

If he was smart he'd fuck your mom with a ballpeen hammer like i do everynight you retarded syrup nigger

OK faggot go iron your KEK flag it still has some creases.

Attached: GARRET DILLAHUNT.jpg (1200x800, 91K)

Jealousy makes you look ugly.

Inbreeding makes you look ugly

Attached: mutt chart.jpg (462x898, 95K)

First time I seen it from that angle. Dang what a badass. If batons are illegal that should help his case.
Antifa got btfo on their home turf too.

Anyone check arrest reports? Let's bail him out

Cant wait til Trump annex you fucks

Attached: 1495511386566m.jpg (1024x1024, 95K)

Trump can't even build a fucking wall, he doesn't have the capacity to annex anything.

>tfw your cuck PM is fucking the President's lusty daughter

I hope Justin dumps his mapleseed in her mutt womb and they make L'Atrocida Canerica

Attached: justin pride.jpg (568x312, 67K)

checked, bumping for info

>If he were truly smart he'd just wear Antifa gear and then clock them all in the head with a ballpeen hammer when their backs are turned.

this. why aren't right-wingers posing as Antifa and subverting their "protests" aka riots. i get how embarrassing it is to even pretend to be Antifaggot but sometimes you have to take one for the team

ok I lol at SYRUP NIGGER

cop here, We're garbage men, we pick up the trash and take it to the dump but we dont get to decide what's trash. Sure some stuff is easy like a rapist, or robber, or wife beater, but the government is what tells me what is and isn't trash.

I'm not allowed to talk about it publicly but when I have to take someone I think is innocent to lockup the only thing I can do is pray they get a good lawyer.

We've already begun with the tariff's you dumb chink.

Don't be like Eric Clanton

Served.

Attached: 1496655265746.gif (700x350, 1.43M)

And we're just going to fill your markets with chinkshit steel through the back door.

America cannot support itself, it has shown this time and time again. You are a nation of indolent negroes and uneducated white trash. The only people with any semblance of a work ethic are being deported as we speak, so good luck being self-reliant.

You lack even a single generation that could save your country. The only Americans who could possibly pull you out of this tailspin are in their 80s/90s, everyone else is a worthless boomer/gen X/Z/Y/millenial sack of shit.

I'm not advocating they be like Eric Clanton, he was stupid and got caught. Be like someone who smashes heads with bike locks and doesn't end up in prison getting his colon perforated by a 12-inch AIDS stick attached to some 300lbs nigger.

Attached: typical american girl.jpg (736x676, 62K)

Our past leaders were slaves, you sad leaf... Fuck your sissy PM, he's taking any dick that'll screw him right now over a smidgen of aid.

/ourproudboy/

Attached: proudboys3_071017.jpg (1312x1503, 67K)

the alt-right was a red rag to a bull. now these retards are attacking people that the average person has a lot more sympathy for. and they're going to find that the police are just as ineffectual and treat groups like patriot prayer as badly as they treated the alt-right, and they're going to start asking why.

You sound like an angry faggot.

its almost like some people consider actions morally objectionable

Attached: 1530394147200.jpg (930x1024, 116K)

PUTIN HAS WON!

How was he able to parry two baton strikes with his forearm? Shouldn't that have broken his wrist/forearm?

Based

I see how you get the ‘garbage’ part but I’m curious how you consider yourself a man.

>You're inbred!
>You're a disgusting mix of every race in the world!

The absolute state of Canadian education. BTW--prepare your ass for tariffs, Trudeau. We are going in dry. :^)

All this butthurt.

Gentlemen, context? I was working until just now, someone give me a basic gestalt on this BTFO'ng. Where, when, why?

No, seriously, what happened in Portland? I missed *all of it*. What went down?

ANTIFAgs dropped in on Patriot's Prayer rally, inciting PP to violence so they can be petty ass little victims.

you can see he has pads on in his arrest pic

Fuck, the Proud Boys actually get credit for this, don't they? That's their shirt, that's their representative, he fucking killed it. Okay, that's it, I take back everything I ever said against the Proud Boys. They're demonstrably better at wrecking Antifa's shit than RAM and TWP in their heyday combined.

Good on them,

>WHY ARE YOU SO ANGRY WHY ARE YOU SO ANGRY WHY ARE YOU SO ANGRY WHY ARE YOU SO ANGRY WHY ARE YOU SO ANGRY WHY ARE YOU SO ANGRY, YOU'RE RACIST!!!!!!!

Jesus christ I hate these mother fuckers so much.
Here's to hoping the guy that got punched fucking died.

I'm not a man, I'm a dog in the shape of a man. It's like the town guards of old. I throw the criminal or "criminal" in the dungeon, collect my gold, feed my family and buy my beer.

But with that said, I don't really bust balls. Most of the time I'm animal control dealing with niggers and white single moms getting beaten by their boyfriends. Getting geared up to go thump antifa fags is just a recent job perk.

Fuck off Anitifa, the cops are based as fuck.

Leaf is so ass-blasted that prices have doubled in his country from tariffs and he's going to starve while the US thrives. Keep crying faggot.

Attached: 86709123.jpg (470x470, 47K)

Dammit I laughed hard enough to snort my coffee ffs. Thanks user.

He screams out in pain as he strikes at you