Why the Alt Right Is Failing

1) The Ridiculous Antics of the Leaders.

2) Trump is creating a middle ground that didn't exist between racial politics and normie conservatism. The effect of this is actually to marginalize the alt right, since the introduction of a viable middle ground between two extremes draws members from both extreme.s

Attached: %22Untermenschen%22.jpg (522x513, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
thisismoney.co.uk/money/news/article-3605322/The-gas-used-Nazi-death-camps-Agent-Orange-sprayed-Vietnam-Frankenstein-foods-Forgotten-shame-giants-43bn-merger.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regression_toward_the_mean
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence#Group_differences
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect
intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/locations/israel/sites.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Grove
youtu.be/QIv2GZrTIws
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nobody cares about the alt-right.

The "alt right" doesn't exist. Shill thread, sage and move on.

Today I will remind these lying sacks of shit.

Attached: 1482786146088.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

>Trump is...
OP is a Trump shill running damage control on his Zionism.
>pic related
Alt-Right, like Trump, is Zionist propaganda.

Attached: Trump-Redpill.jpg (2000x2000, 877K)

The alt-right is the brainchild of a jew- Paul Gottfried (pictured middle with the "leader" of the Alt-Right, his useful idiot Richard Spencer). Gottfried did what the jews do- create the opposition in anticipation of criticism and control it. He did this before with Paleoconservatism and criticism of neo-conservatism. He exists to allow steam to blow off and not build, to allow the truth to be discussed but not expand.

Attached: IMG_2554.jpg (600x373, 51K)

But the only thing that's being criticized is the right being the right. The only thing the "alt" right every did that strayed from the playbook was the same thing the mainstream rightists are already doing: embracing your mutt heritage.

Sorry, you can't weasel your way out of this one by blaming jews.

the (((alt right))) were CIA niggers from the start

None of the underlying problems of western civilization are being fixed

Alt right doesnt matter

Death to feminists, death to orcs, death to government

fuck it i think hitler was an illuminati jew too

Who just happen to literally believe every single thing every other rightist believes. So their strategy was to delegitimize rightism by letting rightist gain power and show everyone how retarded they are? Sounds about right.

>literally normies talking about 1965 and you think the altright is failing
>this fucking shill

>You can't blame the alt-right's antics on it's handlers

Funny thing user, prior to the existence of the Jewish "American Right" the actual right was led by men who strived to help nationalism abroad and at home, men like Yokey who held no racial grudges.
>can't blame the jews for the creation they created

Hitler wasn't part of the plot, but he was a 'useful idiot'. Not that Hitler was stupid or controlled... he was just promoted by the powers that be, because they needed the war with Germany.

So you're saying Hitler faked the holocaust and it never happened?

What he's saying is that rightists are utterly incapable of taking responsibility for the consequences of their own actions.

zionists have always been willing to sacrifice the diaspora for the greater good. that's the true jewpill.

We don't need a bunch of E-celebs to "Lead" us.
We spread Race Realism and the truth of Jewish control first and foremost, as well as Holocaust lies we can prove.

We don't have to do anything but spread the truth and prepare for war

>zionists have always been willing to sacrifice the diaspora for money. that's the true jewpill.
Same with white males.

Dont you dare defame Patrick buchanan

I'm not responsible for the actiobs of Richard Spencer or Gottfried, what are you on about? If anything my crime is inaction. But that is what Spencer's handler Gottfried wants. Bullshit meetings. Polarizing imagery. Failure to reach the masses while creating impotence. Men acting like buffoons without information being spread.
Whats the difference between a jew in Israel and a jew in New York? Miles.

Alt Right must be winning otherwise there wouldn't be all these panicked threads screaming the sky is falling, something tells me the left is taki9ng a deep nosedive into the gutter with each passing second of God Emperors rule.

Attached: 1519362299158.jpg (960x642, 233K)

Gottfried didn't create the 'Alt-right'... he just noticed it was becoming more prominent and organized and coined the term.

'Alt-right' is just a word describing a conservatism that isn't globalist and has some degree of race realism. It isn't a club or anything.

Buchanan was half-aware but not willing to accept the truth fully. Like so many people unwilling to embrace the reality of jewish nature he was happy he could disavow "bad antisemitism" by having a "friend" in Gottfried.

Most of them will not be able to be fixed without bloodshed

i think about 500,000 were killed
makes sense, i think he just didnt give a shit and fled to south america

fpbp
also nice 88

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

He did help create modern day Isreal, the goy fuck.

point 2 is just not how it happened. trump helped a lot to get it started. The main reason why it died (or is dying, whatever) is because the 'leaders' were too stupid and cowardly to draw a very clear line between them and the neo-nazis and other varieties of WN1.0 retards.

Today the alt-right is nothing more than a cringy race cult just like the american white nationalist retards back in 70s. The term 'alt-right' is now only used as a slur like KKK or nazi by liberals and leftists. That's how you detect a shill on pol nowadays, if they use the term alt-right you know they're a shill or a libshit

>if they use the term alt-right you know they're a shill or a libshit
and yes, im including OP

i dont even buy that all jews are bad but thats controversial, they say jew jew jew till their arsehole dries up when they should be talking about the rothschilds and the soros's of this fuckin world, they act as if goy elites dont fuck us up the arse just as hard, i think its all a fuckin bullshit psyop

Heh. First real person in this thread after I pointed out the shill. Don't bother trying to talk to "them" as "they" are really just one guy talking to himself with an ip switcher. On soros' payroll at that. Sage and move on.

Goy elites fuck us up at times, but the jew is the most present problem.
What would you say is the most dangerous corporation today?

Alphabet and Monsanto-Bayer, the first ones almost entirely jewish but the second one admittedly made Zyklon B for the nazis in WW2, which again makes me question the (((nazis)))
thisismoney.co.uk/money/news/article-3605322/The-gas-used-Nazi-death-camps-Agent-Orange-sprayed-Vietnam-Frankenstein-foods-Forgotten-shame-giants-43bn-merger.html

>i dont even buy that all jews are bad but thats controversial

Not to me. I think the same about blacks.

Think about how it must feel to be a ((Thomas Sowell)) and see the rot from the inside of your own community. I certaintly believe in:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regression_toward_the_mean

And also believe that Asians are smarter than Ashkanizi Jews, which are smarter than whites, which are smarter than blacks. But that's on a statistical level. I can't hate individuals before I know them.

>they say jew jew jew till their arsehole dries up when they should be talking about the rothschilds and the soros's of this fuckin world, they act as if goy elites dont fuck us up the arse just as hard, i think its all a fuckin bullshit psyop

All people in power want to maintain that power. I think the power of the jewish hold lies in the fact they would help one another whether they liked the other person or not, and their decision will ultimatelt come down upon whether they are part of the same 'clan'

Where a black crip may kill a black blood in higher statistical frequency, a jew would not harm another jew, even if they don't personally mesh, simply because this will now instantiate a basis between one helping the other in the now for a returned favor down the line, and they both understand that through culture as well as they having demonstrated high IQ levels (atleast Ashkenazi Jews).

Off-hand?

Coca-cola for taking water, doing nothing to it, bottling it, charging a supreme surplus on it, and the good goys buying it.

Pharmaceuticals that have been previously mentioned are only not taken into greater consideration for the fact some people try to avoid such things on purpose, whereas no human can avoid water over the duration of their given life-time.

They're both bad but nothing compared to Google.
Yeah. Google.

wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

>It was Cohen who, while he was still at the Department of State, was said to have emailed Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey to delay scheduled maintenance in order to assist the aborted 2009 uprising in Iran.4 His documented love affair with Google began the same year, when he befriended Eric Schmidt as they together surveyed the post-occupation wreckage of Baghdad. Just months later, Schmidt re-created Cohen’s natural habitat within Google itself by engineering a “think/do tank” based in New York and appointing Cohen as its head. Google Ideas was born.

The article exposes Google's power- which now possibly surpasses the CIA in datamining and manipulation, and it's manipulation of geopolitics (which coincidentally always inadvertently support Israeli interests)

There’s no such thing as the alt right.

Asians are not smarter than Whites. It’s clear from empirical evidence. OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES NIGGA!

You bring up a interesting point user. I was focused on hard resources.

The resources of tomorrow are intangible, and technologically driven.

I was, as I said, speaking off-hand. I'd probably agree with you, but with the way technology will go, it's up in the air if any one company should know what they know and are capable of what they're doing, with such a new development in human creation.

I think there is a good foundational reason the Gutenberg printing press was such an oppressed tool in its day, and this is on magnitudes larger, and shrouded in even more mystery given the fact most people can't put a CPU/GPU in their ports and computers are legos for adults.

Check out where you Intel processor was designed. Then backtrack how that location was chosen and who was CEO at the time.

alphabet owns google, youtube and all subsidaries, you probably didnt know because they changed the name to throw everyone off their back

3) Being an asshole isn't a coherent ideology

4) Ethnostate wouldn't fix shit

5) too many pedofiles

6) memes too old

7) incel uprising is more fun

8) being wrong about nearly everything

>The two founders of Google assumed executive roles in the new company, with Larry Page serving as CEO and Sergey Brin as President.[9] It has 80,110 employees (as of December 2017).[10]

>Page was born on March 26, 1973,[18] in East Lansing, Michigan.[19] His mother was Jewish,[20] and his maternal grandfather later made aliyah to Israel,[21]

>Brin was born in Moscow in the Soviet Union, to Russian Jewish parents, Yevgenia and Mikhail Brin, both graduates of Moscow State University (MSU).[10][11]

The CEO of the most powerful corporation in existence is an ex-Soviet jew.

whoops *president

Alt what? Go larp somewhere else.

Yeah, no. Even the old alt-right redpillers of this forum would agree.

The hierarchy, in ascending order, goes: Blacks, Hispanic/Mestizo/White/Ashekenazi Jew/Asian.

What you think IQ is, and what you believe makes someone superior to another person, and groups of people versus other groups, are of a different debate. But as a statistical whole, pound for pound, asians score higher than whites on IQ tests.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence#Group_differences

"In the United States, individuals identifying themselves as Asian tend to have higher average IQ scores than do Caucasians, who, in turn, have higher average IQs than African Americans."

Even as a white, I can recognize the facts.

I don't have the relevant picture on hand, but someone posted how quickly asian IQs were rising with the fact they're crawling out of poverty as well, which was much out of line with the flynn effect:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect

Statistically speaking, it is just what it is.

>I don't have the relevant picture on hand, but someone posted how quickly asian IQs were rising with the fact they're crawling out of poverty as well, which was much out of line with the flynn effect:

*This has to due with the fact that nutrition early on in life plays a large role on ones IQ

Or give me some hard facts to read so I don't have to speculate what you may or may not have meant.

Neither normie conservatism (not willing to fight) or full alt-right (America's demographics are too pozzed and attracts mainly stupid people) can win.

Trump's hybrid CAN win.

The Alt-Right, like the Charlottesville Debacle, was never more than a Jewish effort to create a moral panic about any views, any media, outside their control.

No one likes actual Nazis. They’re cunts.

/thread

>spoon feed me

intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/locations/israel/sites.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Grove

>Andrew Stephen 'Andy' Grove (born András István Gróf; 2 September 1936 – 21 March 2016) was a Hungarian-born American businessman, engineer, author and a pioneer in the semiconductor industry. He escaped from Communist-controlled Hungary at the age of 20 and moved to the United States where he finished his education. He was one of the founders and the CEO of Intel, helping transform the company into the world's largest manufacturer of semiconductors.[3]

>Grove was born to a middle-class Jewish family in Budapest, Hungary, the son of Maria and George Gróf.

"Grove" sent a majority of Intel's R&D to Israel, Intel also has "bought", or rather funded, numerous Israeli tech firms, essentially flooding them with R&D money and keeping Israel's tech market afloat.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Grove

> "Grove" sent a majority of Intel's R&D to Israel, Intel also has "bought", or rather funded, numerous Israeli tech firms, essentially flooding them with R&D money and keeping Israel's tech market afloat.

I never said Jews don't help one another, user.

It's a sign of intelligence, and one our white brethern could learn from.

One last bump before bed- this is the joke. Trump and "real conservatives" will whine about evil China stealing shittastic manufacturing jobs, but will suck Israel's dick while ignoring it has "stolen" tens of thousands of high end paying engineering jobs. Quit buying Intel.

Learning from your enemy =/= siding with them

>Y-You DO know you're losing, right goy?

Attached: 1517884547796.jpg (634x746, 414K)

I side very much with their tactics, of which I have learned from them.

But, I also believe, if the white race is so stupid to have the rug so easily pulled out from underneath their feet, they deserve the hell future they sow upon themselves.

The alt right is run by liberals, it exists only to try make republicans unelectable.

They have not done a single thing since creation that was of help to anyone on the right.

I knew this the moment Richard Spencer shouted HEIL TRUMP infront of reporters he invited.

it was a boogieman excuse for hillary losing

there is literally no point for it to exist since Trump already won by being a populist normie who is against crime etc.

Yeah these posts seem an attempt to flood the page with alt right doubt. The patterns are easy to pick up, suddenly the page gets filled with repetitive posts over and over. Agree SAGE

Alphabet owns Google, you nigger.

Everything else is right, though.

we are well aware of what the deep state is up to fuck them in the ass til they die....

youtu.be/QIv2GZrTIws

Attached: 1525895761629.png (500x449, 68K)

Yeah, these threads are a gaslight, notice when suddenly people flock in for the paywall episodes, and it only turns back into this when the thread gets what it wants cause they all just talk about it themselves. People know talking here about it's a waste of time and Moarpheus drama, so we just pull reunions for the Murdoch Murdoch threads.

Attached: Arakawa_Hiromu.png (215x200, 13K)

Our only goal should be to infiltrate Micheal Moores protests in WDC and make it look like a total chimp out.

Attached: 1525995460425.jpg (736x602, 83K)

It is and it isn't.

Is there a centralized, right wing politcal party like in 1930s germany? No, but what there is a cultural shift towards nationalism and anti interventionism.

Q - Zionist

Alex Jones - Zionist

Jerome Corsi - Zionist

Roger Stone - Zionist

PJW - Zionist

Posobiec - Zionist

Bannon - Zionist

Ben Shapiro - Zionist

Jordan Peterson - Zionist

Thomas Paine - Zionist

Sam Harris - Zionist

Spencer - Zionist

Mich Enoch - Zionist

Lauren Southern - Zionist

Faith Goldy - Zionist

Sellner/Pettibone - Zionist

Tommy Robinson - Zionist

Ann Coulter - Zionist

Molyneux - Zionist

Cernovich - Zionist

George Webb - Zionist

Jason Goodman - Zionist

Milo - Zionist

JF - Zionist

Patrick Little - judeophobe

Andrew Anglin - Zionist

Weev - Zionst

Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist

Kyle Chapman - Zionist

Stephen Crowder - Zionist

David Duke - Zionist shill

Laura Loomer - Zionist,

you are forgetting a guy

Attached: twojews.jpg (638x960, 59K)

Alt-right is just a psyop

Go and be with your Antifa and Neo-Nazi brothers.

there is no "alt-right", it's just a blanket term the media made up to smear anyone with views to the right of a progressive's definition of "acceptable" right-wing views. Basically, anyone on the right who will actually stand up for their principles instead of just standing in the background occasionally making a small fuss over some inane tax proposal but otherwise allowing the left to turn their country into a Marxist shithole. There are no "leaders" either, most of the people regarded as alt-right figureheads are not respected by anyone on the right who isn't a retard or a larper.

Haha benis

Attached: 1530334986313.jpg (1024x1024, 106K)

>There are no "leaders" either, most of the people regarded as alt-right figureheads are not respected by anyone on the right who isn't a retard or a larper.
The amount of cock-sucking ecelebs get here, ones like JP/Sam Hyde/Lauren Southern/Etc sure would have fooled me.

Attached: 1526731789368.jpg (1092x765, 165K)

This cat looks like Enoch.

Attached: IMG_20180206_093707.jpg (350x288, 21K)

>the new yorker
lol

Whatever draws more people to being pro-white is good for us, and trump has been doing a good job of selling pro-white politics in a fairly moderate and increasingly normalized way. As for the (((alt right leaders))), I don’t think anyone really cares, what really matters is pro-white policies being enacted, and we’re well on our way to that with the travel ban being upheld by the Supreme Court (incl. justice Kennedy) plus a solid 5-4 conservative court which will uphold the rest of the anti-diversity initiatives that will MAGA.

alt-right was made to get active posters do some stupid activism and get identified and then their lives destroyed. No one took the bait and psyop is losing steam.

>I never leave my apartment
Hahah