What's wrong with Syrian Refugees?

I don't see whats wrong racially with Syrian Refugees coming to Germany. Syrians and Europeans are very close genetically(Similar facial features, bone structure etc.) In fact, half arab half whites almost always just look like white people

A good example of this is Steve Jobs. He is half German half Syrian Arab. The Syrian Arab refugees will mix with the German women and produce a lot of people that look like Steve Jobs. What's wrong with that?

Of course, there are cultural issues but I can't understand objecting for "preserving the white race"

Attached: steve-jobs---mini-biography.jpg (1200x675, 41K)

because they larp as syrians when theyre fighting age kurds, arabs and pakis

Kurds are even whiter than Syrian Arabs are even. Pic related is a Kurd. Obviously, most are darker than this but on average Kurds are whiter than Syrian Arabs I believe.

Attached: white_kurd.jpg (926x1244, 318K)

Also I can't speak to what they Larp as but the vast majority of them supposedly are from syria according to data. Here let me see if I can find that pic with the data

i knew you'd be a fucking k*rd you disgusting leaf

Not kurdish just saying that they tend to be whiter than the arabs are

Iam Lebanese father/German mother mix I look like Jobs. Most people think Iam 100% white. Iam very fair skinned.

This what I mean when I say Arabs and Europeans are very similar in terms of facial features bone structure etc. Europeans supposedly originate from the middle east a long time ago(5000-10k years ago) so Europeans maybe are just Arabs with whiter skin and lighter features

This is obviously very different than mixing europeans with people who are completely different genetically and phenotypically(Sub Saharan africans, east asians) that produces creaturas that don't fit in anywhere

Steve Jobs looked 100% Syrian desu. He didn’t look that different from his Syrian father, and I had a doctor from Lebanon who looked exactly like him.

Attached: B226D5B5-2069-4A18-BA52-7AE178F5984F.jpg (800x464, 55K)

If they're anything like that turbo kike faggot every Syrian should be gassed.

>I don't see whats wrong racially with Syrian Refugees coming to Germany.
You live in fucking Canada, of course you won't "see what's wrong" because you're too busy planning which child you're going to rape then get your dick licked by a dog.

- Refugee is a bullshit term, technically they should go to neighboring country and wait there till was is over.
-- The UN should intervene and create a hospitable site (Red Cross and shit)
-- IIRC, if refugee crosses another country, he stops being a refugee.
- It's the "powers" i.e. Russia and US who are fueling the Syria war.
- The great Nation of Israel:
>However, in the wake of the European migrant crisis in 2015, the current government has refused to offer any resettlement places to refugees. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said: "We will not allow Israel to be submerged by a wave of illegal migrants and terrorist activists."
How can such nation be so wrong?
But when Poland objects, is heavily scrutinized by fellow countries.

And how many non-Syrian people are there?

Do you mean Indoeuropeans?

The vast majority are definitely pakis/Somalis/nafris LARPing as Syrians.

Attached: 1530306134605.jpg (1200x675, 186K)

Yup, doubt there are few Syrians. Syrians and Lebanese are pretty secular compared to the rest of the Middle East. I wouldn’t even called them Arab id call them Levantine people.

cute little pics and maybe true in theory, but in reality the 'Syrians' and 'Kurds' that I came to know in my city are stereotypical arab parodie avatars. They probably larp as stuff but they're arabs plain and simple. Negroes larp as underage lybians

do you have any sources on syrian versus german temperament or personality data?

>They probably larp as stuff but they're arabs plain and simple
They’re larping as Syrians/Arabs.

There are no Syrian refuges coming as that conflict is practically over.

You narrative is moot.

Because Steve Jobs is a Syrian white and niggers from Africa aren't even from Syria? Steve Jobs wasn't even a refugee.

guyzzz, every refugee you deny entry to is a possible Steve Jobs!!!! stop being racist guyzzz

He’s talking about from a racial standpoint.

Syrian arabs have subsaharan mix. Check out the Dna from the region. Jobs is an example of why semites are a bad idea. What did he ever do for adoptee rights or the Armenians who adopted him by the way? Just destroyed the West more.